PDA

View Full Version : NBA: From Hetro To Homo In 28 Seconds

Koolaid_Man
07-29-2013, 09:51 PM
Why does spurfan keep acting like the spurs were never homo centric and like Tammy was this hetrosexual scoring machine that never faced huge cocks throughout the series?

Spurfan: "Tammy is simply not homo". I understand spurfan will say whatever helps them sleep at night and try to ignore the fact that the homo runs deep in the spurs. They performed one of the biggest choke jobs on the cock of the 4 time MVP and rotated his balls non stop and made him look like a pimp with all the constant pitching he was throwing out in crunch time, so stop trying to rationalize this shit and admit it, the spurs choked on it and swallowed it, SWALLOWEDPERIOD

The funny part is that spurfan can't even use their favorite go to move, the bend over and fuck me in the ass agenda. Free cock sucking: 40 times :lol

Calispursfan11
07-29-2013, 09:55 PM
Kool, you had revitalized potential for a short time when your ability to start threads was revived and you sported the aged kung fu master avatar. But you have gone downhill fast and continue to do so with this useless crap tbh. Check yourself before you wreck yourself tbh.

Rogue
07-30-2013, 01:03 AM
^ True, that Gordon Liu avatar was like a lifebuoy for him which kept his head above the water, it didn't make him a good poster but he was passively fine while using that avatar. he's been sinking fast since he stopped using that Gordon Liu avatar and he'll soon hit the seabed again imho.

btw how could you tell the old man with white hair and beard was a kung fu master? I know he's a kung-fu maestro because I kind of grew up watching his movies and TV series (especially those derived from Louis Cha's novels, in which his characters were always monks, for some odd reason). Gandolph (in lord of the ring) is also an old man who has long white hair and beard but he's not at all a kung fu master imho.

Venti Quattro
07-30-2013, 01:24 AM
:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

From loving husband to cuck in 28 seconds :lol :lol

Arnold Toht
07-30-2013, 01:25 AM
"From being a 5-time NBA World Champion to being back to familiar territory at 4."

-Thread

irishock
07-30-2013, 01:28 AM
"From being a 5-time NBA World Champion to being back to familiar territory at 4."

-Thread

A 4 time world champion won as the alpha male, how fucking pathetic.

Arnold Toht
07-30-2013, 01:38 AM
A 4 time world champion won as the alpha male, how fucking pathetic.

He's the first to ever lose an NBA world championship. Normally when you're dethroned by another team, you don't "lose a title". You just failed to defend it. Tim Duncan lost the NBA World Championship the way Hulk Hogan lost it to Andre the Giant. Do you understand now, wrestling faggot?

HI-FI
07-30-2013, 02:39 AM
He's the first to ever lose an NBA world championship. Normally when you're dethroned by another team, you don't "lose a title". You just failed to defend it. Tim Duncan lost the NBA World Championship the way Hulk Hogan lost it to Andre the Giant. Do you understand now, wrestling faggot?
can't help it if Pop pulled him during the 28 seconds for no reason other than Pop was drunk. Can't help it that Manu was the Heat's third best player. You can blame Tim for missing those two layups in game 7, but you're stretching to say he lost this. DD, he played better in the Finals at age 37 than your hero Rapist ever did.

Calispursfan11
07-30-2013, 05:41 AM
^ True, that Gordon Liu avatar was like a lifebuoy for him which kept his head above the water, it didn't make him a good poster but he was passively fine while using that avatar. he's been sinking fast since he stopped using that Gordon Liu avatar and he'll soon hit the seabed again imho.

btw how could you tell the old man with white hair and beard was a kung fu master? I know he's a kung-fu maestro because I kind of grew up watching his movies and TV series (especially those derived from Louis Cha's novels, in which his characters were always monks, for some odd reason). Gandolph (in lord of the ring) is also an old man who has long white hair and beard but he's not at all a kung fu master imho.

I probably saw some of those movies a long time ago or perhaps someone said something about him being a kung fu master when Kool started using the Gordon Liu pic. I don't really know how I knew. Tbh he just looks like a kung fu dude from that style of film.

Thread
07-30-2013, 06:29 AM
can't help it if Pop pulled him during the 28 seconds for no reason other than Pop was drunk. Can't help it that Manu was the Heat's third best player. You can blame Tim for missing those two layups in game 7, but you're stretching to say he lost this. DD, he played better in the Finals at age 37 than your hero Rapist ever did.

tee, hee.

Rogue
07-30-2013, 05:49 PM
TBH Gordon Liu is one of my favorite HongKong movie stars, his fights in the films are all real and mostly performed by himself. dude would beat and make a clown of Jackie Chan or Jet Li in a real fight any day of the week.