PDA

View Full Version : Sugar daddys, seeking arrangement website.

quickerblade
07-31-2013, 03:46 AM
Houston-Texas
I Expect: Open - Amount Negotiable
Description: No endless emails.
No fakes or phonies.
No bores.
Please don't message me if you're looking for a "one evening girl"

lefty
07-31-2013, 04:12 AM
so shemale aliens do exist

quickerblade
07-31-2013, 06:43 AM
hahaha a slut from Houston, Texas.

Rogue
07-31-2013, 08:29 AM
A slut from Houston, is it any surprise? Can you name one or two women from Houston who're not sluts? Houston is kinda like the anus of this country and it's full of tarts and retards, that's probably the biggest reason why D12 chose to move over there imho.

Suspect
07-31-2013, 08:31 AM
san antonio is worse

Spur-Addict
07-31-2013, 08:55 AM
Succubus

That's Funked Up
07-31-2013, 10:56 AM
san antonio is worse

Not in terms of sluts, for some reason many of our women have self esteem. Especially the fat ones, which makes no fucking sense

Creepn
07-31-2013, 02:47 PM
A slut from Houston, is it any surprise? Can you name one or two women from Houston who're not sluts? Houston is kinda like the anus of this country and it's full of tarts and retards, that's probably the biggest reason why D12 chose to move over there imho.

The country? Think that's a little harsh.

RD2191
07-31-2013, 03:06 PM
Not in terms of sluts, for some reason many of our women have self esteem. Especially the fat ones, which makes no fucking sense
:lmao

Spur|n|Austin
07-31-2013, 03:21 PM

Sluts are a dime a dozen, and even though I strongly dislike Houston - I doubt there are more sluts there than in Dallas. In fact, I bet Dallas has more fake, phony, money grubbing sluts than Houston does. Houston girls just want your tacos/chicken.

Suspect
07-31-2013, 03:39 PM
true

CosmicCowboy
07-31-2013, 04:31 PM

I seriously don't get this one. My daughter knew this fat girl that is just fucking FAT...I mean her ass is three feet wide if it's an inch. she has the giant fat girl tits to go with the ass and she just thinks she is the hottest thing on the planet. Wears short, tight shorts. tight low cut grand canyon cleavage showing tops, etc. I mean this girl is so gross just the sight of her makes my dick shrink like a scared turtle. She has a sticker on her KIA that says "bad ass tits" that just cracks me up. I read it "bad ass" yep. "tits" yep.

cantthinkofanything
07-31-2013, 04:43 PM
I seriously don't get this one. My daughter knew this fat girl that is just fucking FAT...I mean her ass is three feet wide if it's an inch. she has the giant fat girl tits to go with the ass and she just thinks she is the hottest thing on the planet. Wears short, tight shorts. tight low cut grand canyon cleavage showing tops, etc. I mean this girl is so gross just the sight of her makes my dick shrink like a scared turtle. She has a sticker on her KIA that says "bad ass tits" that just cracks me up. I read it "bad ass" yep. "tits" yep.

so you've measured your daughter's friend's ass and noted the size of her breasts. Not to mention, decided what you think that she thinks and passed judgement on that. Plus making note of your wiener's reaction to the girl. And that her bumper stickers make you angry. It seems like you've thought wayyyyyyy too much about her.

Trill Clinton
07-31-2013, 04:44 PM
the fat hoes have self esteem because the men put them on a pedestal. ya'll gotta stop that shit and tell them hoes to go to the gym. i don't even go downtown during fiesta week anymore because it know its gonna be nothing but big bitches walking around in jesus sandals, sipping beer and eating tacos, sad.

CosmicCowboy
07-31-2013, 04:47 PM
so you've measured your daughter's friend's ass and noted the size of her breasts. Not to mention, decided what you think that she thinks and passed judgement on that. Plus making note of your wiener's reaction to the girl. And that her bumper stickers make you angry. It seems like you've thought wayyyyyyy too much about her.

Seems like you are obsessing way too much about me, faggot. It's a message board. People have observations to share. I shared one. Go fuck yourself.

cantthinkofanything
07-31-2013, 04:48 PM
the fat hoes have self esteem because the men put them on a pedestal. ya'll gotta stop that shit and tell them hoes to go to the gym. i don't even go downtown during fiesta week anymore because it know its gonna be nothing but big bitches walking around in jesus sandals, sipping beer and eating tacos, sad.

you don't go downtown because you'll get drunk and end up with a dick in every hole.

lmao at me.

cantthinkofanything
07-31-2013, 04:49 PM
Seems like you are obsessing way too much about me, faggot. It's a message board. People have observations to share. I shared one. Go fuck yourself.

it's just weird that your "observations" are about your daughter's friend and her measurements. I'm sure CSI will figure it out before I have to pick up the phone.

Trill Clinton
07-31-2013, 04:50 PM
you don't go downtown because you'll get drunk and end up with a dick in every hole.

lmao at me.

how's the weight loss going, fat boy?

CosmicCowboy
07-31-2013, 04:50 PM
it's just weird that your "observations" are about your daughter's friend and her measurements. I'm sure CSI will figure it out before I have to pick up the phone.

It's even weirder that you obsess about my posts, faggot.

Trill Clinton
07-31-2013, 04:51 PM
yea CC, you were a tad bit too descriptive about her. either you truly can't stand the bitch or deep down inside, you wanna fuck her. either way is just sad. that girl is a dear friend of your daughters and look ya, online talking about her like she aint shit.

cantthinkofanything
07-31-2013, 04:53 PM
how's the weight loss going, fat boy?

I went from 210 to 178 in a couple of months but then went back to 185 or so.
I like fucking fried food and bread and chips and fucking Java Mocha Chillers.

cantthinkofanything
07-31-2013, 04:56 PM
It's even weirder that you obsess about my posts, faggot.

lol. what???? I don't think I've responded to any of your posts in the last several months. But your comments about your daughter's friend's butt and breasts were way too weird not to mention. I'm waiting for your comments about retarded people and how they dress soooooo slutty.

CosmicCowboy
07-31-2013, 04:59 PM
yea CC, you were a tad bit too descriptive about her. either you truly can't stand the bitch or deep down inside, you wanna fuck her. either way is just sad. that girl is a dear friend of your daughters and look ya, online talking about her like she aint shit.

LOL she isn't a dear friend of my daughters and yeah, I really didn't like her. She ended up stiffing my daughter for money (long story) and is an ex friend of hers. Sorry, fat is fat. I discriminate against fat fucks. My dick gets scared at WalMart all the time too. ain't no big thing.

Trill Clinton
07-31-2013, 05:01 PM
I went from 210 to 178 in a couple of months but then went back to 185 or so.
I like fucking fried food and bread and chips and fucking Java Mocha Chillers.

wow congrats. never heard of java mocha chillers, might have to give em a tryhttp://i40.tinypic.com/mmuf5h.jpg

cantthinkofanything
07-31-2013, 05:04 PM
wow congrats. never heard of java mocha chillers, might have to give em a tryhttp://i40.tinypic.com/mmuf5h.jpg

Nigga is you serious???? LMAO. Get your ass to Sonic and quit being a bitch ass poser. Get a pretzel dog while you're at it. There's no shame in eating tasty food. Regardless of where it came from.

CosmicCowboy
07-31-2013, 05:08 PM
Those pretzel dogs fucking suck! I tried one last night and gave the last two bite to the dog.

cantthinkofanything
07-31-2013, 05:11 PM
Those pretzel dogs fucking suck! I tried one last night and gave the last two bite to the dog.

Yeah...I bet they just broke off in your ass. You should try to eat them next time.

CosmicCowboy
07-31-2013, 05:15 PM
Yeah...I bet they just broke off in your ass. You should try to eat them next time.

Well, at least we know why you like them so much now.

Trill Clinton
07-31-2013, 05:19 PM
Nigga is you serious???? LMAO. Get your ass to Sonic and quit being a bitch ass poser. Get a pretzel dog while you're at it. There's no shame in eating tasty food. Regardless of where it came from.

eww...only thing i get at sonic are the mozzarella sticks and slushies. i'll pass on that nasty ass pretzel dog, though.

CosmicCowboy
07-31-2013, 05:25 PM
eww...only thing i get at sonic are the mozzarella sticks and slushies. i'll pass on that nasty ass pretzel dog, though.

LOL especially after it's been in CTOA's nasty ass for his secret sauce.

Creepn
08-01-2013, 01:12 AM
Lol.

quickerblade
08-07-2013, 06:13 AM
hilariuos

GoodOdor
08-07-2013, 01:01 PM
She isn't a slut, she's a whore - sluts do it for free.

I wonder what the going rate is now days though.