PDA

View Full Version : Naruto got some muscle definition now

Buddy Mignon
07-31-2013, 01:40 PM
Don't hate me... just love me for the truth that I bring. Don't waste your money on his jersey. Don't get corn rolls in your hair. In fact... just try not to even mention this guy too much because mark my word... the more you overrate him now the more he'll demand when he's a FA. I've already predicted his ceiling... which is in the Ariza/Gerald Wallace range. A star? Hell no. A good roll player? Maybe... if he works his ass off. It is what it is.:wakeup

spurraider21
07-31-2013, 01:42 PM
:lol narutoluva
:lol coward laker fan hiding behind a spurs moniker
:lol laker fan spending all his free time on a spurs website

Buddy Mignon
07-31-2013, 01:43 PM
:lol narutoluva
:lol coward laker fan hiding behind a spurs moniker
:lol laker fan spending all his free time on a spurs website

The truth hurts, raider.

CitizenDwayne
07-31-2013, 01:43 PM
His ceiling is Gerald Wallace and he'll never be an all-star, but...

Gerald Wallace was an all-star once, right?

Buddy Mignon
07-31-2013, 01:46 PM
His ceiling is Gerald Wallace and he'll never be an all-star, but...

Gerald Wallace was an all-star once, right?

Wallace was an all-star in the same fashion that Chris Kaman was. Those don't count.

CitizenDwayne
07-31-2013, 01:48 PM
True.

But compare Leonard's first few seasons to Wallace's, when he was on the Kings. Is it really so far-fetched that Leonard could end up being the better player?

Buddy Mignon
07-31-2013, 01:53 PM
True.

But compare Leonard's first few seasons to Wallace's, when he was on the Kings. Is it really so far-fetched that Leonard could end up being the better player?

You can't compare seasons. I'm a master judge of talent. Compare AI first two season's to Kobe's. Leonard is thriving due to the system he's in. He's a decent player... but I'm not going to sit by and watch this board elevate him to franchise mode or even all-star mode.

Sean Cagney
07-31-2013, 01:55 PM
Your not a Spurs fan and every post you do is negative, who's troll is this guy? I am guessing another LA fan, too easy.

BTW LOL ARIZA, he is already better than that guy, if your ceiling is Ariza then you are not that good honestly.

benefactor
07-31-2013, 01:55 PM
Now, I'm as hetero as the next guy, but comparing Naruto to the last time he was shirtless(I dunno, during the Chuunin exam when he was catching fish?), he's actually got some muscle definition now. I'm sure some fangirl out there is prepared to write some crazy Kakashi/Naruto/Yamato yaoi piece just based on having a bunch of sweaty shirtless Naruto's splashing around in the water from this chapter. Seriously, that guy's turning into a hunk of beefcake, by gawd...

...ahem. Yeah, as hetero as the next guy.

But seriously...he's no scrawny runt anymore. Now, if only Sasuke wasn't the Barry Bonds of the Narutoverse...

Buddy Mignon
07-31-2013, 01:57 PM
Your not a Spurs fan and every post you do is negative, who's troll is this guy? I am guessing another LA fan, too easy.

BTW LOL ARIZA, he is already better than that guy, if your ceiling is Ariza then you are not that good honestly.

That's exactly my point... lol.

RD2191
07-31-2013, 02:00 PM
And you will always be a virgin.

CitizenDwayne
07-31-2013, 02:00 PM
What about Nick Young? What's his ceiling?

Buddy Mignon
07-31-2013, 02:01 PM
What about Nick Young? What's his ceiling?

Nick Young has reached his potential.

mudyez
07-31-2013, 02:01 PM
I'm a master judge of talent.

R.C. get the F out of here!

Btw, I'm a master judge of idiotism!

CitizenDwayne
07-31-2013, 02:04 PM
Nick Young has reached his potential.

Finally something we can agree on.

You will be proven wrong about Kawhi, though. I don't think he will ever be a franchise player; I'd say 2nd weapon on a good team (kinda like Kobe) and 2-3 All-Star appearances.

TXstbobcat
07-31-2013, 02:08 PM
Leonard will continue to grow and will make the all star team once he hits his peak.

Buddy Mignon
07-31-2013, 02:09 PM
Finally something we can agree on.

You will be proven wrong about Kawhi, though. I don't think he will ever be a franchise player; I'd say 2nd weapon on a good team (kinda like Kobe) and 2-3 All-Star appearances.

Where is the sanity in this post? Kobe is a top 5 player of all time. The top dog of his class. The best player of his generation. The most accomplished player of his generation. A legend. Leonard is just a decent roll player... that's it.

Interrohater
07-31-2013, 02:09 PM
Don't hate me... just love me for the truth that I bring. Don't waste your money on his jersey. Don't get corn rolls in your hair. In fact... just try not to even mention this guy too much because mark my word... the more you overrate him now the more he'll demand when he's a FA. I've already predicted his ceiling... which is in the Ariza/Gerald Wallace range. A star? Hell no. A good roll player? Maybe... if he works his ass off. It is what it is.:wakeup
Corn rows....
"Don't you see Spurfan on Spurstalk?! They love me... now, I demand more money.."
Role player....
Try decaf...

Buddy Mignon
07-31-2013, 02:10 PM
Leonard will continue to grow and will make the all star team once he hits his peak.

Did Jackson? He won't be better than Jackson... that's for damn sure.

TXstbobcat
07-31-2013, 02:11 PM
Did Jackson? He won't be better than Jackson... that's for damn sure.

he will develop into a better overall player than Stephen Jackson.

Buddy Mignon
07-31-2013, 02:11 PM
You guys are so good at bumbing threads. Go back to when Blair was tearing up summer league and you guys thought he'd be another Barkley. I was the voice of reason then. I told you he'd be a scrub. Was I not right?

RD2191
07-31-2013, 02:15 PM
Where is the sanity in this post? Kobe is a top 5 player of all time. The top dog of his class. The best player of his generation. The most accomplished player of his generation. A legend. Leonard is just a decent roll player... that's it.

:lmao Homie said top 5.

ElNono
07-31-2013, 02:18 PM
lol thread title

timtonymanu
07-31-2013, 02:21 PM
I didn't think he was capable, but Naruto can freestyle too. I didn't think he had any street cred, but then he goes and busts a rhyme like he was Jay motherf'in Z. Just goes to show you that Naruto must've grew up in the 8 mile section of Konoha.

Juggity
07-31-2013, 02:22 PM
:lol damn, whoever altered the thread title went in raw on narutoluva

RD2191
07-31-2013, 02:23 PM
:lmao:lmao

CitizenDwayne
07-31-2013, 02:28 PM

Where did I say Leonard=Kobe? Your reading comprehension could use a little work.

I just said that Leonard, like Bean, would be second fiddle to a good/great team.

DapDaGenius
07-31-2013, 02:34 PM
Are you guys literally talking about Naruto? I thought the OP was being racist and talking about Jeremy Lin.

benefactor
07-31-2013, 02:35 PM
lol thread title
:lol

rjv
07-31-2013, 02:37 PM
i remember when wallace had that solid finals performance

Bruno
07-31-2013, 02:40 PM
lol thread title

:lol

monkeypunk
07-31-2013, 02:42 PM
I remember when Cully was funny.

Ah memories...

HI-FI
07-31-2013, 02:44 PM
It's hard to take this Buddy/Narutoluva fag seriously. Stick to cricket bitch.