PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Is Spur Nation Homophobic?

Monostradamus
07-31-2013, 03:20 PM
I started a thread upstairs that was neither malicious nor trolling. It was intended to spark honest discussion as to why the topic of Tim Duncan's alleged homosexual activity was a taboo subject that was not up for a mature conversation in that forum. I had a few intelligent replies, but then my topic was rejected like a Splitter dunk attempt. Deleted forever, although i was spared the banstick.

Why are the powers that be so adamant in silencing anyone wanting a mature discussion about Tim's alleged behavior? Is Spur Nation homophobic? We know you support rapists, drunk drivers, and cheating homewreckers, so i guess it's not a stretch to think you guys could be so awful in this regard too.

BatManu20
07-31-2013, 03:23 PM
Depends.. define "Nation."

Buddy Mignon
07-31-2013, 03:52 PM
Yes they are. Its their last strain of decency. Jim was perfect... so they thought. They were able to get over Manu being an atheist... Parker a home wrecker... Buford a drunk driver... but to taint Jim with an accusation that's an abomination in their book would be catastrophic. The church of Jim Dunan is much bigger than their moral beliefs. He's too big to fail. Just blame on Amy... or Manu... or Pop... or Parker... but not Jimmy.

Leetonidas
07-31-2013, 03:53 PM
because you're trolling

Leetonidas
07-31-2013, 03:53 PM
and of course not our favorite player is gay and we all don't give a shit. that's really the answer

hater
07-31-2013, 04:22 PM
:lol I thought the gay Duncan shit was all a trolling job from Kool :lmao

turns out mainstream media is on it :lol

it would be a legit point of conversation except the rumor was started from the divorcing wife. Sorry can't call it a legit topic of conversation just because of that fact. Women are feral and she is like a cornered scorpion. She'll sting anyone even herself at this point.

hater
07-31-2013, 04:29 PM
btw, I don't think Dallas Mavs forums nor their fans accepted honest inquiries into Dirk's love of bestiality either:

http://thebostonjam.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/dirk-nowitzki-s-girlfriend-20090509233907.jpg

YoMamaIsCallin
07-31-2013, 04:30 PM
There is no "mature" discussion or conversation. There is no "alleged" behavior. There is no need to continue to have a stupidly unfounded thread being posted over and over again for no reason that makes any sense. Shut up and go away.

Thread
07-31-2013, 04:32 PM
btw, I don't think Dallas Mavs forums nor their fans accepted honest inquiries into Dirk's love of bestiality either:

http://thebostonjam.files.wordpress.com/2011/06/dirk-nowitzki-s-girlfriend-20090509233907.jpg

According to Luva she picked him out of the phone book, cold called him selling land south of the Rio Grande.

hater
07-31-2013, 04:33 PM
:lmao I can imagine Dirk sittin at home and picking up d phone with his German accent "Hallo???" :lol

Arcadian
07-31-2013, 04:44 PM
Well, considering a good proportion of the world's population is homophobic, that probably includes some of Spurs Nation as well.

I don't understand why some people try to deny that Duncan is bisexual. I have no idea if it's true, but if it turns out to be true, that's going to leave anyone who denied it in a very poor position. That's why my position is: It makes no difference to me. If he is, I'm cool with it. If not, that's cool too.

Thread
07-31-2013, 04:48 PM
Well, considering a good proportion of the world's population is homophobic, that probably includes some of Spurs Nation as well.

I don't understand why some people try to deny that Duncan is bisexual. I have no idea if it's true, but if it turns out to be true, that's going to leave anyone who denied it in a very poor position. That's why my position is: It makes no difference to me. If he is, I'm cool with it. If not, that's cool too.

I believe it (gay/bi) is a sexual state rather than a lifestyle choice.

Buddy Mignon
07-31-2013, 04:49 PM
:lmao I can imagine Dirk sittin at home and picking up d phone with his German accent "Hallo???" :lol

:lmao

Buddy Mignon
07-31-2013, 04:51 PM
I believe it (gay/bi) is a sexual state rather than a lifestyle choice.

You care to elaborate?

Katherine Robinson
07-31-2013, 05:19 PM
I believe it is quite obvious seeing that they scurry away from rumors about Duncan's sexuality like they do vegitables not smothered in BBW sauce.

gnsf0946
07-31-2013, 05:40 PM
I'd actually prefer it if Tim was gay, that way his legacy would surpass Kobe's and Shaq's by far.

Having 1 more ring is one thing but to become a first superstar to come out as gay / bisexual? that's priceless

*for everything else, there's MasterCard

whitemamba
07-31-2013, 05:53 PM
Spur Fans, doesnt know what to do anymore.. their saltyness has reached a new level, starting threads saying kobe is g:loly, the MJ spur troll, bumping threads, season keeps getting rougher, hang in there spur fan :lol

spurraider21
07-31-2013, 06:05 PM
:lol I thought the gay Duncan shit was all a trolling job from Kool :lmao

turns out mainstream media is on it :lol

it would be a legit point of conversation except the rumor was started from the divorcing wife. Sorry can't call it a legit topic of conversation just because of that fact. Women are feral and she is like a cornered scorpion. She'll sting anyone even herself at this point.

i'm lost. which mainstream media outlet is covering it?

hater
07-31-2013, 06:07 PM

see the Danny Green interview upstairs.

them fat radio niggas heard it through mainstream. I doubt them read obscure forums.

Thread
07-31-2013, 06:08 PM

raider, get the fuck away from that panic button. LMAO!

Lincoln
07-31-2013, 06:13 PM
Yea Lincoln got banned a few days for making the same thread. I think Timvp is just butthurt that his life long role model that he studies and loves dearly enjoys taking cock up his ass. Always knew TD was a fuckin faggot, those homosexual mannerisms can't go unnoticed and The Cucking was just icing on top.

whitemamba
07-31-2013, 06:15 PM
http://www.ibtimes.com/tim-duncan-gay-danny-green-addresses-rumors-wife-amy-duncan-outed-teammate-bisexual-during-divorce

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3Tt7QYNgxo

hater
07-31-2013, 06:18 PM
Yea Lincoln got banned a few days for making the same thread. I think Timvp is just butthurt that his life long role model that he studies and loves dearly enjoys taking cock up his ass. Always knew TD was a fuckin faggot, those homosexual mannerisms can't go unnoticed and The Cucking was just icing on top.

well feel free to discuss it here faggot

We have spursfans here. what questions you need answered regarding your sexual Duncan fantasies?

spurraider21
07-31-2013, 06:28 PM
raider, get the fuck away from that panic button. LMAO!

no panic button lol. i just only read the rumor from that one unnamed source.

whitemamba
07-31-2013, 06:29 PM
no panic button lol. i just only read the rumor from that one unnamed source.

Is it getting to you tbh?

spurraider21
07-31-2013, 06:43 PM
http://www.ibtimes.com/tim-duncan-gay-danny-green-addresses-rumors-wife-amy-duncan-outed-teammate-bisexual-during-divorce

like danny said. if he is, he is. i've never had issues with it. i live in one of the most liberal areas of the country. but once again, my question regarding this was where did mainstream media or a reputable source make any mention of it? these guys read the same rumor article we posted here. even they said its a he-said she-said rumor. if it turns out to be true, then so be it. just means when timmy pounded dwights ass, he got some extra pleasure out of it. i'm all for it :tu

Thread
07-31-2013, 06:50 PM
like danny said. if he is, he is. i've never had issues with it. i live in one of the most liberal areas of the country. but once again, my question regarding this was where did mainstream media or a reputable source make any mention of it? these guys read the same rumor article we posted here. even they said its a he-said she-said rumor. if it turns out to be true, then so be it. just means when timmy pounded dwights ass, he got some extra pleasure out of it. i'm all for it :tu

Obviously there is a gag order/gentlemen's agreement in the MSM. Makes sense. They'll choose the time & place to break this. They'll do so in association with Duncan and his people after much prep & practice. There is no % in a feeding frenzy next to the Alamo like there is next to Staples.

It will be calm, dignified and respectful.

spurraider21
07-31-2013, 06:53 PM
Obviously there is a gag order/gentlemen's agreement in the MSM. Makes sense. They'll choose the time & place to break this. They'll do so in association with Duncan and his people after much prep & practice. There is no % in a feeding frenzy next to the Alamo like there is next to Staples.

It will be calm, dignified and respectful.
meh. the msm busted out timmy's divorce story during the playoff run. these guys will do anything to break the story. the reporters who are publishing always want to break stories, especially those that would be this big. however, if they don't have a reputable source, they won't publish the story, as it would tarnish their reputation as a reporter, or bigger picture, as a publisher. once there is a real story, real stories will be written

Budkin
07-31-2013, 07:00 PM
I personally just think its his wife being a vengeful cvnt but if it is true I really don't care. However with the way "faggot" is thrown around here I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of posters would be in denial. This is Texas after all. There isn't a lot of tolerance for anything not white, straight, and Christian tbh.

Thread
07-31-2013, 07:00 PM
meh. the msm busted out timmy's divorce story during the playoff run. these guys will do anything to break the story. the reporters who are publishing always want to break stories, especially those that would be this big. however, if they don't have a reputable source, they won't publish the story, as it would tarnish their reputation as a reporter, or bigger picture, as a publisher. once there is a real story, real stories will be written

The story has already been broke. Again the tree fell in the woods with no one around. They'll get to it with pear shaped hushed tones, in Brooks Bros. suits. But, when they're (Duncan Inc./Media) ready and not one minute sooner.

Thread
07-31-2013, 07:01 PM
I personally just think its his wife being a vengeful cvnt but if it is true I really don't care. However with the way "faggot" is thrown around here I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of posters would be in denial. This is Texas after all. There isn't a lot of tolerance for anything not white, straight, and Christian tbh.

Bud, gettin' his autobiographical on.

spurraider21
07-31-2013, 07:05 PM
The story has already been broke. Again the tree fell in the woods with no one around. They'll get to it with pear shaped hushed tones, in Brooks Bros. suits. But, when they're (Duncan Inc./Media) ready and not one minute sooner.

msm reporters are always digging and clawing for something big they can publish. if they had a reputable source (which doesn't exist), you'd see it in the times

Thread
07-31-2013, 07:08 PM
msm reporters are always digging and clawing for something big they can publish. if they had a reputable source (which doesn't exist), you'd see it in the times

Then why did they sit on Woods for years? Because their was a gentlemen's agreement, a gag order. Until somenobody outside the circle of trust picked up the police call on a scanner. Then it was every man for himself.

spurraider21
07-31-2013, 07:12 PM
Then why did they sit on Woods for years? Because their was a gentlemen's agreement, a gag order. Until somenobody outside the circle of trust picked up the police call on a scanner. Then it was every man for himself.

competing reporters from competing news outlets are cutthroat. they always try to break the story, cubby. cbs isn't going to wait for nbc to agree to break a story

Budkin
07-31-2013, 07:15 PM
Bud, gettin' his autobiographical on.

:lol

hater
07-31-2013, 07:18 PM
fortunately, just like 100% of Tim Duncan news stories. This won't stick around for more than a couple of days \

Only Duncan can make being a gay professional athlete a boring news story :lmao

Thread
07-31-2013, 07:28 PM
fortunately, just like 100% of Tim Duncan news stories. This won't stick around for more than a couple of days \

Only Duncan can make being a gay professional athlete a boring news story :lmao

Just like he was Teflon blowing the layup. Sure, we'll nag you with it until the day we die, but, Media won't bring it up ever again, friend or foe, it's a dead stick. Let Kobe try that stunt and it's a completely different approach.

Kool Bob Love
07-31-2013, 07:46 PM
I started a thread upstairs that was neither malicious nor trolling. It was intended to spark honest discussion as to why the topic of Tim Duncan's alleged homosexual activity was a taboo subject that was not up for a mature conversation in that forum. I had a few intelligent replies, but then my topic was rejected like a Splitter dunk attempt. Deleted forever, although i was spared the banstick.

Why are the powers that be so adamant in silencing anyone wanting a mature discussion about Tim's alleged behavior? Is Spur Nation homophobic? We know you support rapists, drunk drivers, and cheating homewreckers, so i guess it's not a stretch to think you guys could be so awful in this regard too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCzaphugnls

Kool Bob Love
07-31-2013, 07:49 PM

Nah becuase Amy Duncan is a bitch. You never had a bitch tell you "OMG YOUR DICK IS HUGE BEST I'VE EVER HAD!!!111".

Than after you break it off she does a 180 on your ass with the "OMH HE'S GOT A MICRO PENIS THE SIZE OF MY LEFT THUMB."

She's just trying to ruin his rep tbh.

Plus Magic kissed a man on the court and got AIDS in hollywood. Where it is a known fact someone bent him overPERIOD

Thread
07-31-2013, 07:59 PM
Nah becuase Amy Duncan is a bitch. You never had a bitch tell you "OMG YOUR DICK IS HUGE BEST I'VE EVER HAD!!!111".

Than after you break it off she does a 180 on your ass with the "OMH HE'S GOT A MICRO PENIS THE SIZE OF MY LEFT THUMB."

She's just trying to ruin his rep tbh.

Plus Magic kissed a man on the court and got AIDS in hollywood. Where it is a known fact someone bent him overPERIOD

Assassinating her character won't grant you peace. Peace is not for you, Love. You're going to have to suffer, interminably. There is no other option. Join the fuckin' club. Now you know.

Cry. It helps, albeit temporarily. Scream, get in your car. "Honey, I'm going up to get a gallon of 2%. I'll be right back."

"Are you okay, Bob. I know you didn't much last night, but, it's been over a month."

"No, I'm fine. It's all right I told you. Now don't talk about it. I'll be right back."

"Fine, get me an Enquirer and a Carrot Cake Nemo, a soft one from the back of the stack. I love you."

"&*(Oio*8uUJJ" {unintelligible response}. Get in your car, pull around the corner to the QT, up in the corner where the dumpster is, squeeze in next to it. Check the lot, then scream your fuckin' lungs out." It will release that knot in your gut that never will loosen. Get the milk, the Enquirer, the Nemo, a firm one just to bust her fuckin' balls and a soft one for tomorrow morning at work. Then go on home.

Rogue
07-31-2013, 11:03 PM
you can still troll upstairs (which I'm also doing a lot recently) just don't start any threads there imho

DJR210
07-31-2013, 11:09 PM

:lol What a stupid fucking interview.

triple t's
07-31-2013, 11:55 PM
Assassinating her character won't grant you peace. Peace is not for you, Love. You're going to have to suffer, interminably. There is no other option. Join the fuckin' club. Now you know.

Cry. It helps, albeit temporarily. Scream, get in your car. "Honey, I'm going up to get a gallon of 2%. I'll be right back."

"Are you okay, Bob. I know you didn't much last night, but, it's been over a month."

"No, I'm fine. It's all right I told you. Now don't talk about it. I'll be right back."

"Fine, get me an Enquirer and a Carrot Cake Nemo, a soft one from the back of the stack. I love you."

"&*(Oio*8uUJJ" {unintelligible response}. Get in your car, pull around the corner to the QT, up in the corner where the dumpster is, squeeze in next to it. Check the lot, then scream your fuckin' lungs out." It will release that knot in your gut that never will loosen. Get the milk, the Enquirer, the Nemo, a firm one just to bust her fuckin' balls and a soft one for tomorrow morning at work. Then go on home.

The imagery here is just sickening. Well done sir.