PDA

View Full Version : Eagles WR Riley Cooper goes in on blacks at concert.

Floyd Pacquiao
07-31-2013, 04:02 PM
http://deadspin.com/eagles-wr-riley-cooper-at-concert-i-will-fight-every-979470075

:lol

Trill Clinton
07-31-2013, 04:18 PM
haha was just going to make this thread. fuck this scary assed, ponytail wearing, sleeveless flannel wearing, scrub ass, fake don beebee, cum colored, inbred racist bitch. he will fight every n!gger there, i bet! aint no real niggas at a kenney chesney concert lolhttp://i42.tinypic.com/ftoas0.png

and i hope one of his black teammates slap the fuck outta him.

Floyd Pacquiao
07-31-2013, 04:18 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph0_8-LiCL0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Trill Clinton
07-31-2013, 04:25 PM
http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/795729800.jpg?1375301668

http://i44.tinypic.com/aw2a20.png

Floyd Pacquiao
07-31-2013, 04:27 PM
haha was just going to make this thread. fuck this scary assed, ponytail wearing, sleeveless flannel wearing, scrub ass, fake don beebee, cum colored, inbred racist bitch. he will fight every n!gger there, i bet! aint no real niggas at a kenney chesney concert lolhttp://i42.tinypic.com/ftoas0.png

Them safeties just waiting for him to go across that middle

Trill Clinton
07-31-2013, 04:32 PM
yea....they might as well put a red jersey on him at practice for the remainder of training camp. his own teammates are going to try to lay him out every practice. he better hope vick looses the qb battle cuz he ain't getting any balls thrown to him if he doesn't.

DPG21920
07-31-2013, 04:33 PM
yea....they might as well put a red jersey on him at practice for the remainder of training camp. his own teammates are going to try to lay him out every practice. he better hope vick looses the qb battle cuz he ain't getting any balls thrown to him if he doesn't.

What will be really hilarious is when Vick decides to not throw him the ball, run instead, then get smashed himself for an injury.

DPG21920
07-31-2013, 04:35 PM
Also, he was just using that term meaning he will fight anyone. It's like that Mexican v Asian video where they all say "what's up n*gga! what you got, n*gga" even though there are technically no black people around. I mean, didn't Trayvon call Zimmerman a n*gga? I think that is the term these days.

Floyd Pacquiao
07-31-2013, 05:03 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLDFYlMkY3Q&feature=youtube_gdata_player

DPG21920
07-31-2013, 05:08 PM
:lol I love that dude.

Trill Clinton
07-31-2013, 05:54 PM

http://i43.tinypic.com/faza7d.png

DPG21920
07-31-2013, 05:56 PM
To bad homeboy too scared to do something himself :lol

Trill Clinton
07-31-2013, 06:04 PM
To bad homeboy too scared to do something himself :lol

he is doing something, offering a stack

Trill Clinton
07-31-2013, 06:06 PM

:lmao

ColinB
07-31-2013, 06:11 PM
It's a shame Marcus Vick can't do it himself. Can't even make a team. What a scrub. :lol

jermaine
07-31-2013, 07:21 PM
Mann, its sad that racism is still sooooo dam strong in America. It's fucking 2013, with all the mixed races in the world. I mean, seriously. How can you be racist!?! Not only whites, but every race. An its soooo fucking petty too. Being on ST an playing Call of duty, you find so many racist whites that come into a loby an just starts being disrespectful. I mean its all because they're in the safety of there homes I know. But its crazy. I almost fell into racism myself. Then I realized, thats actually being a ****** for real. Plus thats also what the government wants. Races fighting an not paying attention to the brutally the police get away with, an the changes the government makes. People need to wake up an realize whos the real enemy. That goes for blacks, whites, an all other races.

DUNCANownsKOBE
07-31-2013, 09:03 PM
What will be really hilarious is when Vick decides to not throw him the ball, run instead, then get smashed himself for an injury.

spurs1990
07-31-2013, 09:07 PM
Move over Zimmerman....Riley Cooper is now my favorite American.

Trill Clinton
07-31-2013, 09:58 PM

:lol

Trill Clinton
07-31-2013, 10:04 PM
if vick forgave him, i think its time whites forgive him for killing them ghetto ass pitbull they claim they hate so much. doubt it happens, though.

Trill Clinton
07-31-2013, 10:07 PM
http://i.imgur.com/jWsBVB1.jpg

i wonder what bill o'reilly will have to say about thishttp://i42.tinypic.com/w822hk.png

Trill Clinton
07-31-2013, 10:12 PM

*unfollows vick*http://i41.tinypic.com/2640v1z.png

Sean Cagney
07-31-2013, 10:13 PM

Whats even funnier is he is in PHILLY too as far as a team goes, those folks in Philly will stomp a fucking mudhole in his ass. He is an idiot, now he has to play with his teammates and live near or in Philly with this on his back.
Mann, its sad that racism is still sooooo dam strong in America. It's fucking 2013, with all the mixed races in the world. I mean, seriously. How can you be racist!?! Not only whites, but every race. An its soooo fucking petty too. Being on ST an playing Call of duty, you find so many racist whites that come into a loby an just starts being disrespectful. I mean its all because they're in the safety of there homes I know. But its crazy. I almost fell into racism myself. Then I realized, thats actually being a ****** for real. Plus thats also what the government wants. Races fighting an not paying attention to the brutally the police get away with, an the changes the government makes. People need to wake up an realize whos the real enemy. That goes for blacks, whites, an all other races.

TBH the media keeps it fueled and alive as well, they fuel the fire alot here in the states. I agree with you though on all parts. You are right thats what the GOVT wants, that way they can be sneaky on other things behind the scenes and sidetrack some from issues. They want races to hate eachother, if they all were united they know they = FUCKED and their agendas done. Pay attention people! What you said is 100% on.

Trill Clinton
07-31-2013, 10:27 PM
wasn't hibbert fined 100k for saying no homo? i wonder how much cooper will get fined.

DPG21920
07-31-2013, 10:38 PM

:lmao Vicks brother

jag
07-31-2013, 10:52 PM
Sometimes niggas be tryin to fight and you gotta fight every nigga out there...

I'm not sure where the controversy is.

J.T.
07-31-2013, 10:53 PM
Being on ST an playing Call of duty, you find so many racist whites that come into a loby an just starts being disrespectful. I mean its all because they're in the safety of there homes I know. .

Yeah, white people are racist on COD but it's only because of punk ass South Americans and blacks who employ the retarded shit talking strategy of just running their mouth constantly so as to not give the person they're talking shit to a chance to say anything back. So yeah, when that shit happens I come back with classic lines like "I'm sure Father's Day is a really confusing time for you" or "Does it make you mad I'm always going to make more money than you?"

Trill Clinton
07-31-2013, 11:24 PM
Yeah, white people are racist on COD but it's only because of punk ass South Americans and blacks who employ the retarded shit talking strategy of just running their mouth constantly so as to not give the person they're talking shit to a chance to say anything back. So yeah, when that shit happens I come back with classic lines like "I'm sure Father's Day is a really confusing time for you" or "Does it make you mad I'm always going to make more money than you?"

yea i can understand this, thats smart. saying this racist shit around some black folk will get ya ass beat. keep it online and from a safe distance like cooper did. lord knows he is probably one of the soft spoken players in the locker room, outside when he's in his element(around rednecks) he turns into ted nugent.

J.T.
07-31-2013, 11:35 PM
yea i can understand this, thats smart. saying this racist shit around some black folk will get ya ass beat. keep it online and from a safe distance like cooper did. lord knows he is probably one of the soft spoken players in the locker room, outside when he's in his element(around rednecks) he turns into ted nugent.

Tbh most of the black COD players aren't that bad. It's the Puerto Ricans who are the worst, apparently the only shit to do in PR is shoot up horse tranqs and play COD. It was easier to tell where people were from I'm previous games because the flag banners that go behind your screen name were free. Now you have to pay like 2 dollars for them so of course no one has then and if you hear someone that sounds South American, you just call them Mexican. Seems to piss them off a lot too which a great.

But the Mexican players are real bad about just saying "fuck you mother fucker" like 37 times in a row so you can't say anything back. Which usually gets me doing the same shit back, only I say like 37 different put downs in a row because I have basic intelligence unlike them. Also a really good chance fuck you mother fucker is the only 4 words they know.

spurs1990
07-31-2013, 11:38 PM
http://i.imgur.com/xTX5vK5.jpg

Chinook
07-31-2013, 11:58 PM
Who cares? I've never seen a football player as a role-model. I want him to perform well on the field.

Even if he is racist, he's probably just institutionally racist like the black people who talk about not trusting white people. I know a lot of people who claim they hate a certain race by tend to have an open mind about individuals regardless of their ethnicity. Cooper probably likes his teammates just fine.

jag
08-01-2013, 05:29 AM
Who cares? I've never seen a football player as a role-model. I want him to perform well on the field.

Even if he is racist, he's probably just institutionally racist like the black people who talk about not trusting white people. I know a lot of people who claim they hate a certain race by tend to have an open mind about individuals regardless of their ethnicity. Cooper probably likes his teammates just fine.

:lol what an interesting post

Mugshot
08-01-2013, 07:18 AM
Them safeties just waiting for him to go across that middle

...and he'll get plenty of it with Maclin out.

JMarkJohns
08-01-2013, 09:20 AM
How many times did Cooper say "extremely" in his apology? I counted 11, but that was SportsCenters chopped up version.

clambake
08-01-2013, 09:25 AM
this will help him in the long run. he doesn't have to worry about becoming a sportscaster or politician.

SupremeGuy
08-01-2013, 09:27 AM

Even if he is racist, he's probably just institutionally racist like the black people who talk about not trusting white people. I know a lot of people who claim they hate a certain race by tend to have an open mind about individuals regardless of their ethnicity. Cooper probably likes his teammates just fine.Most intelligent post in this thread.

Also, it's pretty clear he didn't associate the word to black people, he just used the word to describe all the people there. The media is going to make him out to be a crazy racist though, and the uneducated masses will buy into it.

Trill Clinton
08-01-2013, 09:39 AM
^^^^wrong as usual lol smh.

"Embarrassed Eagles receiver Riley Cooper stood fittingly with his back to a wall outside the team's training complex press room Wednesday night, apologizing for a racial epithet used after a confrontation with an African American security guard working a June 8 Kenny Chesney concert."

he pulled the typical move most whites do when faced with a black male. tuck their tail between their legs, run to a safe distance and drop the n-bomb, true story.

Bill_Brasky
08-01-2013, 10:16 AM
^^^^wrong as usual lol smh.

"Embarrassed Eagles receiver Riley Cooper stood fittingly with his back to a wall outside the team's training complex press room Wednesday night, apologizing for a racial epithet used after a confrontation with an African American security guard working a June 8 Kenny Chesney concert."

he pulled the typical move most whites do when faced with a black male. tuck their tail between their legs, run to a safe distance and drop the n-bomb, true story.
And you care why, exactly? Before this did you hold Cooper in some sort of high regard and he shattered your dreams by being a dumb football jock?

jermaine
08-01-2013, 10:57 AM
I might sound silly but it's funny how most blacks (including myself in the past) would call whites all kinda racial names but when a white person say n!gger, all hell break loose. Lmao To my African American brothers of ST. If you don't know by now that there other races that hate you for no other reason but your skin color, your a fool. Dont let a word control who you are, your actions, an thoughts. Your letting them win by doing so. Let that shit go! Why let a coward talking shit from a safe location get you agg.

monosylab1k
08-01-2013, 11:32 AM
ay yo Trill so just for shits and giggles, what if Riley said "nigga" instead of "######", would there be the same outrage? Is it the hard R that really pushes it over the edge?

Trill Clinton
08-01-2013, 11:46 AM
man fuck that, i got the spirit of malcom and huey in me. after the trayvon verdict i had to sit and watch grown white men celebrate the death of a 17 year old kid, watch grown white men get on tv and tell black america what WE need to do to curb racism and fix our community, watch and listen to grown white men act like there is no racism or blacks always throw the race card. now we have another grown white man who plays a sport in which he is the minority, has minority teammates who he probably spends more time with than his own family, use one of the most hateful words in the history of amerikkka. once he gets around some people with the same amount of melanin as him, he turns into a racist, sad.

there is a difference between nigga and n!gger; and the context in which they were used. they way o'riley cooper used the term towards an african american was in a hateful and ignorant manner, he is chimp brained indeed. this is why most blacks feel like white men are like cavities, too fake.

monosylab1k
08-01-2013, 12:00 PM
i dunno tbh, i'm with my Golf Wang homies on this one. Y'all give the word it's hatefulness because you take so much offense to it. No doubt it's a hurtful word, but I don't think a white person is automatically racist for using it, even towards a brotha. That's like saying everybody who calls a woman a bitch is automatically a misogynist or everyone who says faggot is homophobic.

At the same time, you gotta be one stupid ass honkey to think you can go saying n!gger with a hard R out in public while playing in the NFL.

Trill Clinton
08-01-2013, 12:08 PM
:rolleyeshere we go by blaming it on blacks....

Trill Clinton
08-01-2013, 12:10 PM
why do non blacks want to say nigga or n!gger sooooooo bad? lol just don't say the shit. if you must say it, don't say it in public.

monosylab1k
08-01-2013, 12:23 PM
Why do non-gays like saying faggot?

monosylab1k
08-01-2013, 12:23 PM
why do black rappers like calling women bitches?

TheCultOfPersonality
08-01-2013, 12:41 PM
So basically, this scrub's NFL career is pretty much over.

Creepn
08-01-2013, 01:05 PM

lol.

Creepn
08-01-2013, 01:13 PM
why do black rappers like calling women bitches?

Do men call men bitches? "Bitches" is not a term only towards females.

monosylab1k
08-01-2013, 01:16 PM
Do men call men bitches? "Bitches" is not a term only towards females.

straight guys call each other faggots too.

Creepn
08-01-2013, 01:16 PM
i dunno tbh, i'm with my Golf Wang homies on this one. Y'all give the word it's hatefulness because you take so much offense to it. No doubt it's a hurtful word, but I don't think a white person is automatically racist for using it, even towards a brotha. That's like saying everybody who calls a woman a bitch is automatically a misogynist or everyone who says faggot is homophobic.

At the same time, you gotta be one stupid ass honkey to think you can go saying n!gger with a hard R out in public while playing in the NFL.

Fuck all that. N word is the exception and that is the American rule. You live in America? Abide by it or suffer the consequences. White guy call me that, I'm not going to be debating or thinking if he is a racist or not. You offended me whatever your intentions are with the word.

monosylab1k
08-01-2013, 01:18 PM
Fuck all that. N word is the exception and that is the American rule. You live in America? Abide by it or suffer the consequences. White guy call me that, I'm not going to be debating or thinking if he is a racist or not. You offended me whatever your intentions are with the word.

well that's because you're racist.

Creepn
08-01-2013, 01:20 PM
well that's because you're racist.

How so?

monosylab1k
08-01-2013, 01:24 PM
How so?

You elevate your own race by giving yourself a "special word" that nobody else is allowed to say while believing no other group should be allowed the privilege of their own special word. "N!gger" is basically your version of the whites only water fountain.

BUMP
08-01-2013, 01:27 PM

I doubt it's sincere tbh

After what Vick has done, getting a second chance in the NFL after killing dogs for fun, he knows he will get ripped if he doesn't come out and say that he forgives him

Getting drunk and saying a mean word that 90% of this forum has said atleast one time in their life is one thing. Killing innocent animals for fun who are known for being loyal to their owners is another

Creepn
08-01-2013, 01:35 PM
You elevate your own race by giving yourself a "special word" that nobody else is allowed to say while believing no other group should be allowed the privilege of their own special word. "N!gger" is basically your version of the whites only water fountain.

Trust me, that water tastes like shit and people should be thankful we don't want other people drinking out of it!

monosylab1k
08-01-2013, 01:40 PM
Trust me, that water tastes like shit and people should be thankful we don't want other people drinking out of it!

But it's still there, and just like the racist white people and their water fountain, you demand punishment and condone violent retribution for all violators.

Creepn
08-01-2013, 01:46 PM
But it's still there, and just like the racist white people and their water fountain, you demand punishment and condone violent retribution for all violators.

Sorry, don't see it as "elevating my race". I see it as elevating humanity. So when someone puts out a "white only" sign, he should be reprimanded. Someone drinks out of the shitty N*** fountain water, the same applies.

DPG21920
08-01-2013, 02:30 PM
What is it with all these fake cowards. First, what Riley did was incredibly stupid and racist. Do I think he's really racist? I don't know. I think he's that Trill type racist where there is not a deep down hatred for others, but a resentment that comes out only in words.

But :lmao Vick's brother being a coward. Can't handle business himself, can't put up money he's earned as a bounty then like a coward deletes his tweet. If you say something, own it. If you believe something, do something about it. Just cowards all around from Riley to Vick's brother.

Like the same dudes flapping their mouths at Zimmerman but all too cowardly to do something about it like they were talking online.

Monostradamus
08-01-2013, 02:43 PM
Sorry, don't see it as "elevating my race". I see it as elevating humanity. So when someone puts out a "white only" sign, he should be reprimanded. Someone drinks out of the shitty N*** fountain water, the same applies.
So you also condemn all black people who say n!gger?

Creepn
08-01-2013, 03:08 PM
So you also condemn all black people who say n!gger?

I let my voice known when blacks call others n***rs, yes. They would say it in anger too like, "He never paid me back the money he owed me. He's a n**** that's why."

Monostradamus
08-01-2013, 04:01 PM
Also, it's funny that a league with a team named "Redskins" is in such an uproar over racial slurs.

Trill Clinton
08-01-2013, 04:23 PM
What is it with all these fake cowards. First, what Riley did was incredibly stupid and racist. Do I think he's really racist? I don't know. I think he's that Trill type racist where there is not a deep down hatred for others, but a resentment that comes out only in words.

http://i41.tinypic.com/28iun3r.gif

Trill Clinton
08-01-2013, 04:34 PM
i agree with BUMP that vick made his statement to gain some brownie points, looks like the rest of the team doesn't feel the same.

Another veteran Eagles player said that he could not get past Cooper using the n-word and that he didn’t think he would ever speak to him again. “The coaches are saying we should think team first, but this is just crazy,” the player said. “Was he thinking about the team when he said that?”

Running back LeSean McCoy was the first player to go on record and suggest that he would have a difficult time forgetting what Cooper had said last month at a Kenny Chesney concert. “I forgave Riley. It’s new. Hopefully it wears off,” McCoy said. “But at this point, I speak for myself and other teammates, it’s definitely different.” McCoy said that he had considered Cooper a friend. He said he had yet to speak with the wide receiver since he stood up and apologized to the team during a meeting at the NovaCare Complex on Wednesday. “I didn’t see too many people speak to him today,” McCoy said.

McCoy later added: “I was definitely embarrassed. He was one of my good friends on this team and I felt like it was a manner of thinking that the cameras were off, nobody’s watching and that’s when a person shows who they really are. And that’s exactly took place.”

http://i40.tinypic.com/2njansx.png

BUMP
08-01-2013, 05:05 PM
McCoy later added: “I was definitely embarrassed. He was one of my good friends on this team and I felt like it was a manner of thinking that the cameras were off, nobody’s watching and that’s when a person shows who they really are. And that’s exactly took place.”

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzxsyufYi61qfmgozo1_500.gif

Chris
08-01-2013, 05:25 PM
Update: Riley Cooper "was going fucking nuts" because he wasn't allowed backstage, a tipster tells us. Also: Riley Cooper has Truck Nutz.
lol Truck Nutz
lol faggot
http://img138.imageshack.us/img138/1975/8gpi.jpg

DPG21920
08-01-2013, 05:40 PM
I wonder if McCoy talks to Vick knowing he murdered all those defensless animals?

SupremeGuy
08-01-2013, 06:10 PM
So this is all because of some wannabe cop? lol Bet the security was acting like a dick and deserved to get a beating.

monosylab1k
08-01-2013, 06:38 PM
So this is all because of some wannabe cop? lol Bet the security was acting like a dick and deserved to get a beating.

rofl

so if security oversteps their boundaries and kills a teenager it's okay.
but if security refuses to let someone backstage who doesn't have a pass & gets called a n!gger for it, clearly he was acting like a dick.

08-01-2013, 07:03 PM
I wonder if McCoy talks to Vick knowing he murdered all those defensless animals?

:popcorn

J.T.
08-01-2013, 08:20 PM
tbh i'd be perfectly cool leaving michael vick alone with my dog while i drove up to the corner store for some smokes

leave riley cooper alone yall actin like he the first white boy to say ****** in the history of america

Spur-Addict
08-01-2013, 09:20 PM
I'm wondering if some players will go after him despite the fines that are in place. You can see it now, some guy levels him and the news uses this situation as the reasoning for why he was crushed coming across the middle.

Pelicans78
08-01-2013, 10:14 PM
Eagles should have cut him. Stupid keeping him around. Too much of a distraction now.

Bill_Brasky
08-01-2013, 10:25 PM
lol at all the fucking high and mighty bullshit in this thread. People are allowed to make mistakes, you know.

Trill Clinton
08-01-2013, 10:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iau-e6HfOg0#at=19

Bill_Brasky
08-01-2013, 10:43 PM
Yeah trill i'm sure you've gone your entire fuckin life without saying anything offensive to anyone or without being a dick to a stranger. You have never ever made a mistake.

Get the fuck off the cross, use the wood to build a bridge, and get over it.

Lubbock OT
08-01-2013, 10:44 PM
I can't stand racism, it's the reason I'm not getting into med school.

Trill Clinton
08-01-2013, 11:24 PM
Yeah trill i'm sure you've gone your entire fuckin life without saying anything offensive to anyone or without being a dick to a stranger. You have never ever made a mistake.

Get the fuck off the cross, use the wood to build a bridge, and get over it.

matter of fact i haven't. only mistake is him being caught on cam letting his true colors shine through. i hope barry church or bruce carter lay him the fuck out.

DPG21920
08-02-2013, 12:16 AM
matter of fact i haven't. only mistake is him being caught on cam letting his true colors shine through. i hope barry church or bruce carter lay him the fuck out.

Trill, you called someone fat on here. That is offensive IMO.

Samuel Eto'o
08-02-2013, 12:45 AM
:lol cooper saying he hopes the Eagles "come together" and "rally around this" like his fucking mom died or something.
Yeah, if the Eagles make the playoffs it will be because the team came together and bonded over Riley Cooper getting drunk at a Kenny Chesney concert and saying ******.

Samuel Eto'o
08-02-2013, 12:48 AM
:lol and Trill getting so exciting over another chance to wave his race card every where that he has double the post ITT of anybody else. That boy never disappoints tbh

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-02-2013, 06:07 AM
:lol selective outrage. Maybe Cooper is racist, idk, but there are things infinitely more racist that the media doesn't care about. When Sarah Palin goes on TV and angrily says Obama is, "Shucking and jiving" that's real racism and people are too stupid to figure out why, thus Cooper and Paula Dean get singled out by the, "herp derp he said the n word herp derp!" crowd.

Michael Jordan.
08-02-2013, 08:06 AM
:lol selective outrage. Maybe Cooper is racist, idk, but there are things infinitely more racist that the media doesn't care about. When Sarah Palin goes on TV and angrily says Obama is, "Shucking and jiving" that's real racism and people are too stupid to figure out why, thus Cooper and Paula Dean get singled out by the, "herp derp he said the n word herp derp!" crowd.

DoK bullying niggas in the paint.

Trill Clinton
08-02-2013, 08:41 AM
:lol and Trill getting so exciting over another chance to wave his race card every where that he has double the post ITT of anybody else. That boy never disappoints tbh

aye, i be going IN lol.

Spur|n|Austin
08-02-2013, 08:46 AM
http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/795729800.jpg?1375301668

http://i44.tinypic.com/aw2a20.png

:lmao :lmao

TheCultOfPersonality
08-02-2013, 09:09 AM
How long before this scrub is cut by the Eagles? It's not like this guy is some sort of high level talent that can't be replaced so he should be expendable.

clambake
08-02-2013, 09:11 AM
what do ya mean we can't use that word?

we made that word!

Bill_Brasky
08-02-2013, 09:27 AM
Lying is a sign of bad character trill. Don't be a fuckin lyin ass, throwin stones from a glass house motherfucker.

Chief Brody
08-02-2013, 09:28 AM
His production isn't enough to offset the media frenzy that will sadly ensue throughout the season. Cut him.

Trill Clinton
08-02-2013, 09:37 AM
Lying is a sign of bad character trill. Don't be a fuckin lyin ass, throwin stones from a glass house motherfucker.

okay, i have never used a racial slur towards a person in the context that o'riley cooper did. i don't have that much hate in my blood, doggie. he made a mistake and he must pay for it.

DPG21920
08-02-2013, 10:24 AM
okay, i have never used a racial slur towards a person in the context that o'riley cooper did. i don't have that much hate in my blood, doggie. he made a mistake and he must pay for it.

I'ma havta side with Trill here. Trill is a racist, but not a deep down racist with hate in his heart as I said before. He's an under the surface racist that just harbors negative feelings, but inside he is a good dude that would help anyone in need. He just won't ever trust anyone, talk some harmless words behind their back (which isn't any different really than any normal friends do, regardless of race) but usually be there in times of need. His racism only manifests itself online or behind closed doors.

DPG21920
08-02-2013, 10:25 AM

You are telling me, that none of Riley's teammates, even the same ones that are mad at him, have never said "honky, cracka" or any other racial slur while faded (or otherwise) within a group of their friends?

Bill_Brasky
08-02-2013, 10:27 AM

All i needed to hear, and i fully believe you. Racist remarks hurt and i agree Cooper should be suspended by the team for a game or 2, and if he's really sorry he'll accept it and move on.

Trill Clinton
08-02-2013, 10:34 AM
You are telling me, that none of Riley's teammates, even the same ones that are mad at him, have never said "honky, cracka" or any other racial slur while faded (or otherwise) within a group of their friends?

i don't know what they say, but i do know o'riley used a historically racist terms that demeans black in a racist context.

Trill Clinton
08-02-2013, 10:36 AM
All i needed to hear, and i fully believe you. Racist remarks hurt and i agree Cooper should be suspended by the team for a game or 2, and if he's really sorry he'll accept it and move on.

i think the team is over it so everyone else should be over it, but its been reported that he's been alienated in the locker room. i don't blame none of his teammates for not wanting to fuck with him after that, i wouldn't.

JoeTait75
08-02-2013, 10:41 AM
I'm waiting for ESPN to somehow blame this on Urban Meyer, tbh.

DPG21920
08-02-2013, 11:29 AM
i think the team is over it so everyone else should be over it, but its been reported that he's been alienated in the locker room. i don't blame none of his teammates for not wanting to fuck with him after that, i wouldn't.

If they can forgive and root for dog murderer, I think they should forgive Riley (assuming he was sincere and proves it).

Bill_Brasky
08-02-2013, 11:54 AM
If they can forgive and root for dog murderer, I think they should forgive Riley (assuming he was sincere and proves it).

Yup. Sociopathically murdering animals for no reason is a way bigger deal and shows much more horrible character than saying the n word.

Chief Brody
08-02-2013, 12:10 PM
Vick "was" worth the hassle because he had immense talent, although that talent never materialized. Cooper is mediocre on his best days, and if it weren't for Maclin's injury he'd be in the unemployment line right now. This isn't about forgiveness--it's about a depraved media that will try to crowbar in some controversy as long as he's an Eagle. Philly has already shown that they can't handle scrutiny the last couple years, so cutting ties is the best course of action.

Creepn
08-02-2013, 12:16 PM

The n word is not real racism? OOHHHHkaaaaaay. Funny how people be trying to ignore the past. The n-word will ALWAYS have a negative context. ALWAYS.

Creepn
08-02-2013, 12:21 PM

I wouldn't either. Used to smoke out with this white dude in college. Cool as hell, until I walked in the room with his white friends and heard him say the word. He apologized profusely but I just couldn't see him the same anymore. He lost a good friend.

DPG21920
08-02-2013, 12:23 PM
It's all about context IMO (keep in mind this is coming from a white man). What Riley said was definitely racist. But people (especially those in the black community) are fooling themselves if they thing changing the "r" to an "a" really changes things. It's about how it was used and the intent. Whether there is an "r" or an "a" at the end, it doesn't matter, it's all about the context.

DPG21920
08-02-2013, 12:23 PM
I wouldn't either. Used to smoke out with this white dude in college. Cool as hell, until I walked in the room with his white friends and heard him say the word. He apologized profusely but I just Icouldn't see him the same anymore. He lost a good friend.

Have you ever said honky or cracka or anything like that before?

Creepn
08-02-2013, 12:27 PM
Have you ever said honky or cracka or anything like that before?

Nope, not my personality. Besides, those words were created by white people too.

Creepn
08-02-2013, 12:28 PM
It's all about context IMO (keep in mind this is coming from a white man). What Riley said was definitely racist. But people (especially those in the black community) are fooling themselves if they thing changing the "r" to an "a" really changes things. It's about how it was used and the intent. Whether there is an "r" or an "a" at the end, it doesn't matter, it's all about the context.

Nah, if Riley Cooper said Nigga instead, I bet the backlash wouldn't have been as bad with his black teammates.

DPG21920
08-02-2013, 12:29 PM
Nope, not my personality. Besides, those words were created by white people too.

Doesn't matter. That line of thinking is for children and uneducated people. Adults and modern society look at context and intent. I am glad you have never used any racial slurs towards whites - that is honestly amazing of you. I would hope that if you have ever head a black friend using racially hurtful words towards whites you would have the same reaction as you did to your white friend using them and walk away from them. There is no place in this world for any of it.

DPG21920
08-02-2013, 12:30 PM
Nah, if Riley Cooper said Nigga instead, I bet the backlash wouldn't have been as bad with his black teammates.

I agree and that is stupid.

Creepn
08-02-2013, 12:36 PM
Doesn't matter. That line of thinking is for children and uneducated people. Adults and modern society look at context and intent. I am glad you have never used any racial slurs towards whites - that is honestly amazing of you. I would hope that if you have ever head a black friend using racially hurtful words towards whites you would have the same reaction as you did to your white friend using them and walk away from them. There is no place in this world for any of it.

I'm sorry but honestly, I wouldn't have the same reaction if a black friend said, "Honky"... I would probably smile just as the way George Jefferson made people smile when he said it.

I really don't think white people gets offended by that and if they do, can someone tell me what's offensive about it? It sounds like a clown name or something to me.

Chief Brody
08-02-2013, 12:40 PM
A little background info on some slurs:

Cracker: name given to whites who were slave-owners that would crack the whip
WOP (italians): without papers
Honky: last sound they hear before white people run them over

and yes, it's hard to truly offend a white person.

DPG21920
08-02-2013, 12:47 PM
I'm sorry but honestly, I wouldn't have the same reaction if a black friend said, "Honky"... I would probably smile just as the way George Jefferson made people smile when he said it.

I really don't think white people gets offended by that and if they do, can someone tell me what's offensive about it? It sounds like a clown name or something to me.

Ignorant. I don't care if you call me a flower. If your intent and purpose is to insult or demean me, that is what I care about.

Creepn
08-02-2013, 12:52 PM
Ignorant. I don't care if you call me a flower. If your intent and purpose is to insult or demean me, that is what I care about.

You are exaggerating. Just because someone tries to offend you doesn't mean it would actually offend you. If you are reacting to someone calling you flower even if it did not offend you, then you are part of the problem too.

Trill Clinton
08-02-2013, 01:00 PM
if someone called you flower in a demeaning way you would be offended?http://i43.tinypic.com/33xjaf7.png

anyways, creep...when you get some time check out this vid by bomani jones. dude spoke that hot fiyah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6ZuguDIViI#at=1586

Trill Clinton
08-02-2013, 01:07 PM
BREAKING NEWS: O'RILEY COOPER EXCUSED FROM TEAM ACTIVITIES

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/555322240.gif?1333773919

Chinook
08-02-2013, 01:13 PM
Poor guy. The PC police just got another one. That's ironic, seeing as real police have been on quite the spree lately here in Austin.

Chief Brody
08-02-2013, 01:16 PM
Poor guy. The PC police just got another one. That's ironic, seeing as real police have been on quite the spree lately here in Austin.
How so? Don't say stupid shit in public, especially in the social media age.

Chinook
08-02-2013, 01:21 PM
How so? Don't say stupid shit in public, especially in the social media age.

The reason why you can't say stupid things in public now is because the PC police will get you.

If Cooper had been a good teammate in the locker room and actual friends with some of the black players, then they should know his character better than the media does. Who cares if he used a word? If he treated his black coworkers with respect, it shouldn't matter what views he held privately.

Axe Murderer
08-02-2013, 01:22 PM

what a joke

Trill Clinton
08-02-2013, 01:26 PM
The reason why you can't say stupid things in public now is because the PC police will get you.

If Cooper had been a good teammate in the locker room and actual friends with some of the black players, then they should know his character better than the media does. Who cares if he used a word? If he treated his black coworkers with respect, it shouldn't matter what views he held privately.

its a racial slur, not just a word. tell flacco he better pay attention. i thought i saw him say "fuckin n!gger catch the ball!" during the superbowl.

Chief Brody
08-02-2013, 01:27 PM

I'm not saying it's right, but it's the world we live in now and he should've known better. I don't go around saying that shit in public. I bottle it up and vent it on ST.

Chief Brody
08-02-2013, 01:28 PM
its a racial slur, not just a word. tell flacco he better pay attention. i thought i saw him say "fuckin n!gger catch the ball!" during the superbowl.
meh, too obvious, lil nigga. Dial down the race-baiting a scoach

DPG21920
08-02-2013, 02:06 PM
You are exaggerating. Just because someone tries to offend you doesn't mean it would actually offend you. If you are reacting to someone calling you flower even if it did not offend you, then you are part of the problem too.

The act of someone trying to demean me is what bothers me. Not the word. Words only have the power our reactions give them.

Creepn
08-02-2013, 02:06 PM
if someone called you flower in a demeaning way you would be offended?http://i43.tinypic.com/33xjaf7.png

anyways, creep...when you get some time check out this vid by bomani jones. dude spoke that hot fiyah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6ZuguDIViI#at=1586

Thanks, I'll check it out tonight.

Creepn
08-02-2013, 02:17 PM
The act of someone trying to demean me is what bothers me. Not the word. Words only have the power our reactions give them.

It's the same thing because the person is using the word as the vehicle to get a reaction out of you. The person and the word are one package so essentially, you are giving power to both.

The best thing for you to do is stop acting like a flower by re-creating a word into an offense. The n-word was born as an offense.

DPG21920
08-02-2013, 02:33 PM
Plenty of words (gay = happy) were used as one thing and morphed. That's because functioning modern adults go beyond basic logic/comprehension and look at supporting factors.

Trill Clinton
08-02-2013, 02:41 PM
meh, too obvious, lil nigga. Dial down the race-baiting a scoach

you want me to dial back the race-baiting? bruh when's the last time you looked at ya sig?http://i40.tinypic.com/2rxh5jl.png

Creepn
08-02-2013, 02:44 PM
Plenty of words (gay = happy) were used as one thing and morphed. That's because functioning modern adults go beyond basic logic/comprehension and look at supporting factors.

Gay isn't morphed into an offensive term. You were trying to morph "flower" into an offensive term. You and only you was giving the word power.

Chief Brody
08-02-2013, 02:48 PM
you want me to dial back the race-baiting? bruh when's the last time you looked at ya sig?http://i40.tinypic.com/2rxh5jl.png
Fair point. I've revamped the sig for you, brosef.

If I can change, and you can change, everybody can change.

DPG21920
08-02-2013, 02:52 PM
Gay isn't morphed into an offensive term. You were trying to morph "flower" into an offensive term. You and only you was giving the word power.

SMH. You are stuck in some very myopic thinking. You are basically equating "honky or cracka" to flower. Basically your argument is solely about one word and how blacks essentially are the only people who can be offended. You are also arguing how changing one letter, despite the intent being the same in some cases, changes everything. Can you not see how that is quite silly?

Trill Clinton
08-02-2013, 03:08 PM
Fair point. I've revamped the sig for you, brosef.

If I can change, and you can change, everybody can change.

cool. i had you on my ignore list for quite a while after the trayvon verdict. i didn't realize who's alias this was until a few days ago.

Creepn
08-02-2013, 03:10 PM
SMH. You are stuck in some very myopic thinking. You are basically equating "honky or cracka" to flower. Basically your argument is solely about one word and how blacks essentially are the only people who can be offended. You are also arguing how changing one letter, despite the intent being the same in some cases, changes everything. Can you not see how that is quite silly?

You got me all wrong buddy. I'm aware that "honky" may offend some people for some reason (for what reason, you never explained). The problem is when you said that someone calling you "honky" would offend you the same as someone calling you a "flower" because of the person's intent to offend you. YOU are the one equating it, not me. You would re-create a word into an offensive word just because of your pride. You don't see how silly that is?

Trill Clinton
08-02-2013, 03:12 PM
save ya keystrokes, creep.

J.T.
08-02-2013, 03:12 PM
It's an outrage that the Eagles told Cooper to take some time off. Total outrage. I am seriously considering stepping up as the white man's Al Sharpton over this shit.

Trill Clinton
08-02-2013, 03:16 PM
It's an outrage that the Eagles told Cooper to take some time off. Total outrage. I am seriously considering stepping up as the white man's Al Sharpton over this shit.

lol

J.T.
08-02-2013, 03:17 PM
Seriously after all the white guilt bull shit the negro man has put us through over the past 150 years. We have allowed them to vote. We have allowed them to own property. We have allowed them to gain employment on an almost even level as the white man. We have allowed them to sell crack cocaine to our school children. We have allowed them the freedom to apparently become rap stars who stomp on the American flag. We have allowed them to become President of our country. What is the big deal over one white man dropping some n-bombs at a country music event? The white man is naturally and righteously prone to dropping n-bombs, especially at hallowed redneck events such as a Kenny Chesney concert or a NASCAR race. Riley Cooper is guilty of no crime other than being white. Next thing you know, the President will go on TV and say that if he had a son, he would be the kind of person Riley Cooper said he would fight, and the media will pressure law enforcement to charge Mr. Cooper with crimes he has no business being charged with. This is an outrage and we will not stand for it.

J.T.
08-02-2013, 03:22 PM
I'm gonna go buy a pack of Marlboro Blacks and ask the clerk if they're on sale for 3/5ths the cost of a regular pack.

DPG21920
08-02-2013, 03:38 PM
You got me all wrong buddy. I'm aware that "honky" may offend some people for some reason (for what reason, you never explained). The problem is when you said that someone calling you "honky" would offend you the same as someone calling you a "flower" because of the person's intent to offend you. YOU are the one equating it, not me. You would re-create a word into an offensive word just because of your pride. You don't see how silly that is?

No. I'm trying to prove the point that the word is not the issue. No matter what it is. Especially if you are arguing about words in the context of just changing one letter around. You are equating the difference in the letter and the power of the N word(s). I am telling to you rise above this terrible logic and recognize that intent is what matters.

rjv
08-02-2013, 03:46 PM

vick may have been more offended if cooper had said to him: 'what's up dog ?"

Creepn
08-02-2013, 04:03 PM
No. I'm trying to prove the point that the word is not the issue. No matter what it is. Especially if you are arguing about words in the context of just changing one letter around. You are equating the difference in the letter and the power of the N word(s). I am telling to you rise above this terrible logic and recognize that intent is what matters.

Nah sorry man, I'm not going to give a powerless word power whatever context it is in. Someone calls me a flower, I would just laugh at the person. I want you to stop acting like a flower and be the bigger man DPG. Stick with the words that are already born with negativity and go from there. Don't re-create words because there are already enough bad words in our language.

DPG21920
08-02-2013, 04:06 PM
That doesn't make any sense. But to each their own. BTW, I know you know this, but I was just giving examples and it was not literally "me" getting mad or giving power. I didn't feel the need to explain at first, but I thought I might as well because you did not seem to be getting it.

Monostradamus
08-02-2013, 04:09 PM
What if Cooper said porch monkey or spook?

Chinook
08-02-2013, 08:21 PM

:lmao You didn't.

And a slur is just a word that people get offended at. The only reason why it has power is because people keep owning it. I'd much rather a person call me the N-word while still showing me respect in the work place and even being friends with me than a person refraining from using it but still acting prejudiced. As far as my opinion of Cooper goes, it only thing that would matter to me is if he'd be less inclined to have interaction with me than he would a white fan.

Chinook
08-02-2013, 08:25 PM
I'm not saying it's right, but it's the world we live in now and he should've known better. I don't go around saying that shit in public. I bottle it up and vent it on ST.

Sure, he's to blame. But a person who steps out in traffic and gets hit is also to blame. That doesn't make the carnage better.

And I agree with people who keep talking about fake outrage. He doesn't owe his teammates an apology for using the word, maybe an explanation, but that's it. He wasn't saying it to them, or about them, so it's not their offense to take. He does owe them an apology for creating this distraction, though.

tmtcsc
08-02-2013, 10:07 PM
What a crock of shit. No amount of counseling or apologizing is going to change a thing. Either you cut him for using unbelievably bad judgement or you accept his apology and move on. No amount of counseling or taking time off is going to change a thing. It's all a show for PR reasons.

UnWantedTheory
08-04-2013, 03:06 AM
All I can say is I really wish he wasn't wearing flannel at a Kenny Chesney concert.

UnWantedTheory
08-04-2013, 03:11 AM
I have a question....Who in the fuck saw that video & was like "OMG! That's Riley Cooper saying the N-Word." If I were a nobody like him I would have felt relatively safe spewing garbage like that too. He looked like every other cracker there.

Chief Brody
08-09-2013, 07:44 PM
Eagles got a strong effort from their starters tonight. Vick and Foles looked good, and Riley Cooper and Jackson had nice catches. Matt Barkley coming in now.

spurraider21
09-04-2013, 01:11 PM
if you hear someone that sounds South American, you just call them Mexican. Seems to piss them off a lot too which a great.
:lmao this :lmao then they usually come back with something like "stfu i'm not Mexican you retard." then you gotta respond one way... "in your country, do you call it grilled cheese or quesadilla? that's what I thought. ur a Mexican"