PDA

View Full Version : Sony PS Vita

cantthinkofanything
07-31-2013, 04:13 PM
I got one of these a few months ago and it's bad ass. But there aren't enough games. Back in the day, I bought a GameGear instead of a Game Boy. I also bought a Sega CD add on to the Genesis. I continually get fucked in the ass because the proletariat keeps supporting shittier products.

RD2191
07-31-2013, 04:18 PM
I hear the Vita was a major flop. Sony just can't recapture the PSP magic.

cantthinkofanything
07-31-2013, 04:25 PM
I hear the Vita was a major flop. Sony just can't recapture the PSP magic.

It's an awesome system. I had a PSP but get fucked now because I bought the physical cartridges for it. If you bought downloads, they're all transferable to the Vita.
That being said, the prices to download PSP games are pretty reasonable.

But in any event, the Vita does have some great games. Although the better games seem to come from independent developers. I'd be pissed if I really needed the $300.

Suspect
07-31-2013, 04:29 PM
enough games for me, but I also have ps+

I never understood the "enough games" thing especially for the Vita that is going to be used alot for the ps4. They also want you to use it for psp games as well

games take a while to beat, if you have that much time on your hands to complain about enough games then you must be 12

Trill Clinton
07-31-2013, 04:30 PM
sony vitas are for nerdy ass craccas

just playin, sup my nigga?!!!!!

cantthinkofanything
07-31-2013, 04:38 PM
enough games for me, but I also have ps+

I never understood the "enough games" thing especially for the Vita that is going to be used alot for the ps4. They also want you to use it for psp games as well

games take a while to beat, if you have that much time on your hands to complain about enough games then you must be 12

Don't get me wrong. There's enough games to make it worth the $. I play it for about an hour a day before I go to bed and fuck your mom. And I'm sure I'll never play all the decent games for it. But I'd like to see some games developed with the Vita in mind. It'd be perfect for something like Portal that doesn't require much on the memory side. I do think that most people that play on Vita are looking for short term time commitments. Otherwise, they'd be playing something on a bigger screen. I think they're missing the mark by trying to crossover with large platform games. Whatever the fuck that means.

RD2191
07-31-2013, 04:41 PM
Don't get me wrong. There's enough games to make it worth the $. I play it for about an hour a day before I go to bed and fuck your mom. And I'm sure I'll never play all the decent games for it. But I'd like to see some games developed with the Vita in mind. It'd be perfect for something like Portal that doesn't require much on the memory side. I do think that most people that play on Vita are looking for short term time commitments. Otherwise, they'd be playing something on a bigger screen. I think they're missing the mark by trying to crossover with large platform games. Whatever the fuck that means.
I disagree. I actually want longer games. I hate it when they butcher fuckin PS3 games and give Viya/PSP players a lame and shortened version.

cantthinkofanything
07-31-2013, 04:46 PM
Holy shit! Thought you died CTOA. How was jail? I miss your mom.

I miss my mom too! She was awesome and I really didn't realize it until way to late.

Jail probably sucks. Especially for someone that looks like me.

As to the Vita, it's close, but in the end, I think I've gotten good value.

DJR210
07-31-2013, 07:30 PM
I got one of these a few months ago and it's bad ass. But there aren't enough games. Back in the day, I bought a GameGear instead of a Game Boy. I also bought a Sega CD add on to the Genesis. I continually get fucked in the ass because the proletariat keeps supporting shittier products.

LMAO SegaCD. Only game I EVER liked on SegaCD was Eternal Champions. Other than that, all the games were shitty semi-interactive low quality movies. I wasted my money on SegaCD also.

What about the 32x?? What a fucking POS. It was either buy a 32x or a new PC to be able to play Doom, so I rented a 32X three or four times to get my Doom fix.

Then you get the Saturn. That POS was doomed from the moment they decided to sneak into electronics stores one night and stock the shelves with them EIGHT months before the confirmed release date. Back then the only advertising was magazines and word of mouth, nobody even knew the shit was in stores. When they realized it was they shit their pants after seeing the 499.00 pricetag.

That's Funked Up
07-31-2013, 08:40 PM
PSP wasn't magic, it just came out when smart phones were business tools.

Rogue
07-31-2013, 10:21 PM
My Dell laptop is my only game machine and I like it very much cuz I never need to pay extra cash for a game CD or whatever shit, just download PC games from internet for free and enjoy playing them games. over-heat might be the biggest problem when you play recently-developed 3D games (the latest Call of Duty game, for example) so I just play old games on my laptop like Hearts of Iron, old verision NBA live games etc...

Jacob1983
07-31-2013, 11:54 PM
Dreamcast was the best Sega system of all time. NFL2K and NBA2K were awesome.

DJR210
08-01-2013, 03:15 AM

This. Because of Sega's poor decisions in the past they were unable to stay afloat even though the Dreamcast was awesome. Shenmue, Code Veronica, Sonic, Soul Calibur, The 2k's, they were great games.

Spur|n|Austin
08-01-2013, 09:09 AM

NFL2K with Randy Moss on the cover was legit, I also liked Soul Caliber and Crazy Taxi :lol

cantthinkofanything
08-01-2013, 09:18 AM
This. Because of Sega's poor decisions in the past they were unable to stay afloat even though the Dreamcast was awesome. Shenmue, Code Veronica, Sonic, Soul Calibur, The 2k's, they were great games.

Shit...what about GameGear??? That was an awesome hand held system but never caught on.

Spur|n|Austin
08-01-2013, 09:30 AM
Shit...what about GameGear??? That was an awesome hand held system but never caught on.

First hand held system with a color screen right?

cantthinkofanything
08-01-2013, 09:36 AM
First hand held system with a color screen right?

is that right? maybe so. Atari came out with Lynx about the same time and it looked even better.
I guess they were both too expensive compared to GameBoy.

Spur|n|Austin
08-01-2013, 09:46 AM
is that right? maybe so. Atari came out with Lynx about the same time and it looked even better.
I guess they were both too expensive compared to GameBoy.

Looks like Lynx came out first in September of 89 while Game Gear came out in October of 90.

DJR210
08-01-2013, 10:55 AM

Ahhh the "portable" handheld that wasn't so portable with its hour of battery life.

Suspect
08-01-2013, 03:23 PM
buy more batteries son