PDA

View Full Version : OT: Would you rather get cucked or miss a layup for a championship?

whitemamba
07-31-2013, 06:26 PM
tbh??

Thread
07-31-2013, 06:28 PM
[Cucked]---every single time.

Thebesteva
07-31-2013, 06:29 PM
Is suicide an option?

whitemamba
07-31-2013, 06:32 PM
Is suicide an option?

no, duncan is still alive :lol

unforeseen
07-31-2013, 06:32 PM
What about both?

whitemamba
07-31-2013, 06:33 PM
What about both?

pick one

let us proceed.

Blake
07-31-2013, 07:09 PM
If you pick cucked, does that mean you made the layup and won the title?

Thread
07-31-2013, 07:10 PM
If you pick cucked, does that mean you made the layup and won the title?

LOL. Fuckin' Blake, God love ya, son, you still can't believe it's over.

Blake
07-31-2013, 07:15 PM
LOL. Fuckin' Blake, God love ya, son, you still can't believe it's over.

Winning a title with a game winning shot would surely mean more money in endorsements.

Getting cheated on in order to be a rich champ is really a no brainer.

Plenty more skanks in the sea

spurraider21
07-31-2013, 07:16 PM
if it was actually your life, you'd rather miss a layup. saying otherwise is flat wrong. as fans though, we think differently since its not our life getting ruined by a cucking.

BigTex342006
07-31-2013, 07:20 PM
What the fuck is "cucked"? I've seen the term around here... Is this some new urban slang?

Thread
07-31-2013, 07:32 PM
What the fuck is "cucked"? I've seen the term around here... Is this some new urban slang?

Depends, it can mean your wife giving birth to another's man child and you raising that child.

I understand it as simply watching your wife lay with another man and/or cavort with this man with your knowledge, consent of no weight.

Kool Bob Love
07-31-2013, 07:40 PM
tbh??

Check the sig phaggot.

Kool Bob Love
07-31-2013, 07:41 PM
And what about the beggin? #StayD12

jimbo
07-31-2013, 07:42 PM
I'd rather miss a layup. It's only a game

Kool Bob Love
07-31-2013, 07:43 PM
ANd the lay-up was to tie the game not win the game.

Thread
07-31-2013, 07:46 PM

But, yet when I praise James for making the next shot, you throw it my face that it was easy because he was ahead. You Spurs Fan always want it multiple ways. It's utter BS.

Kool Bob Love
07-31-2013, 07:52 PM
But, yet when I praise James for making the next shot, you throw it my face that it was easy because he was ahead. You Spurs Fan always want it multiple ways. It's utter BS.

The only reason your are here is because of 6.

Not because of Tim Duncan's lay-up.

You even said it yourself Grandpapa.

unforeseen
07-31-2013, 08:01 PM
pick one

let us proceed.

Cucked if it meant:
Kobe - 5
Duncan - 5

Most definitely.

Thread
07-31-2013, 08:08 PM
The only reason your are here is because of 6.

Not because of Tim Duncan's lay-up.

You even said it yourself Grandpapa.

I believe he missed the layup in part because of Game 6. A certain frustration had set in. He was bitter at having to compete in a game that should not have been tipped. The series was over and he was still playing. To a professional (in any field) that is the ultimate betrayal. Duncan is no different. Him rushing that possession after he'd spent an entire career being the consummate deliberater was key to the miss and a clue to his pathology. He was enraged before the miss, during the miss and he finally displayed that rage after the miss.

Thread
07-31-2013, 08:11 PM
Cucked if it meant:
Kobe - 5
Duncan - 5

Most definitely.

No, the agreement was if you went thru us to get to 5 Duncan would have the advantage at:::

Duncan: 5

Kobe: 5

Duncan would be made naked and Kobe would don the shit bag.

spurraider21
07-31-2013, 08:16 PM
No, the agreement was if you went thru us to get to 5 Duncan would have the advantage at:::

Duncan: 5

Kobe: 5

Duncan would be made naked and Kobe would don the shit bag.
this, if you are playing solely the rings argument. so far the lakers have gone through the spurs twice (01 and 02) en route to Kobe 5 chips, and the Spurs so far have gone through the Lakers twice (99 and 03) on route to theirs chips. '13 would have marked the 3rd for us, but then 6 and 7 happened

Thread
07-31-2013, 08:25 PM
this, if you are playing solely the rings argument. so far the lakers have gone through the spurs twice (01 and 02) en route to Kobe 5 chips, and the Spurs so far have gone through the Lakers twice (99 and 03) on route to theirs chips. '13 would have marked the 3rd for us, but then 6 and 7 happened

I thought it was over before it started. If you recall correctly I was very concerned that you had the goods to do it. And I said so. It came as no surprise then when you started rampaging. I spent many a fuckin' night walking these floors. I finally just got my mind right and prepared myself mentally for it. I thought it was imminent. "You're going to have to go back in there, Dale. I know, I know. Fuck, I'll just go and take it, no back sass, just take it." I talked to myself many a fuckin' night, girding my loinage. I just gave up at 3-2 and marinated in my own misery on my couch. And I rationalized it..."It'll be fun. It'll be a change of pace. They're a fine bunch of fellows." You don't know guys what I went thru in that last 2 weeks. My mind was actually in the acceptance state. It's true. So when it went the other way I was almost like having a breakdown in the living room. Almost could not believe what my eyes were telling me. It was fucking nutso. It was more emotional than '10.

And I'm still inquisitive as to how it would have been in here had it sustained.

Kool Bob Love
07-31-2013, 08:25 PM
I believe he missed the layup in part because of Game 6. A certain frustration had set in. He was bitter at having to compete in a game that should not have been tipped. The series was over and he was still playing. To a professional (in any field) that is the ultimate betrayal. Duncan is no different. Him rushing that possession after he'd spent an entire career being the consummate deliberater was key to the miss and a clue to his pathology. He was enraged before the miss, during the miss and he finally displayed that rage after the miss.

:toast

Nothing else need be said.

Leetonidas
07-31-2013, 08:26 PM
lol missing a game-tying layup with plenty of time for the Heat to still score being considered "for a championship"

spurraider21
07-31-2013, 08:31 PM
I thought it was over before it started. If you recall correctly I was very concerned that you had the goods to do it. And I said so. It came as no surprise then when you started rampaging. I spent many a fuckin' night walking these floors. I finally just got my mind right and prepared myself mentally for it. I thought it was imminent. "You're going to have to go back in there, Dale. I know, I know. Fuck, I'll just go and take it, no back sass, just take it." I talked to myself many a fuckin' night, girding my loinage. I just gave up at 3-2 and marinated in my own misery on my couch. And I rationalized it..."It'll be fun. It'll be a change of pace. They're a fine bunch of fellows." You don't know guys what I went thru in that last 2 weeks. My mind was actually in the acceptance state. It's true. So when it went the other way I was almost like having a breakdown in the living room. Almost could not believe what my eyes were telling me. It was fucking nutso. It was more emotional than '10.

And I'm still inquisitive as to how it would have been in here had it sustained.

if by "preparing myself for it" you mean hiding until its safe to come out, then sure

Thread
07-31-2013, 08:37 PM
if by "preparing myself for it" you mean hiding until its safe to come out, then sure

Still, you asked me because you thought it was over and you could break my ass with it.

Buddy Mignon
07-31-2013, 08:37 PM
I'd rather be like Kobe. Rape... get off... hit the game winner and walk home with the threepeat.

Leetonidas
07-31-2013, 08:38 PM
I doubt Kobe watches Naruto

Michael Jordan.
07-31-2013, 08:45 PM
Or would you rather get cucked and still get on your knees to beg them not to leave?

#STAYD12

Kool Bob Love
07-31-2013, 08:50 PM
Or what about robbing the Lakers of 4 out of 5 because of selfish reasons? Or getting blown out 39 points in game 6 vs the your biggest rival?

Michael Jordan.
07-31-2013, 08:52 PM
Or what about robbing the Lakers of 4 out of 5 because of selfish reasons? Or getting blown out 39 points in game 6 vs the your biggest rival?

Or losing to a team without a single star player?

Kool Bob Love
07-31-2013, 08:55 PM
Or quitting up 3-1 vs the SSOL suns?

Venti Quattro
07-31-2013, 09:08 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NfTpkyjMGSQ

lefty
07-31-2013, 09:10 PM
[Cucked]---every single time.
we know

Vash StampedE
07-31-2013, 09:51 PM
At least Spurs have a good chance next season to get back to that stage again and make up for that missed layup as compared to Lakers.

Oh right, Lakers have legit chance to repeat what they achieved last season, though they most likely wouldn't be able to alter their fate. Lakers a sure lock for 8th seed. and then, another first round sweep:lol

Thread
07-31-2013, 09:57 PM
At least Spurs have a good chance next season to get back to that stage again and make up for that missed layup as compared to Lakers.

Oh right, Lakers have legit chance to repeat what they achieved last season, though they most likely wouldn't be able to alter their fate. Lakers a sure lock for 8th seed. and then, another first round sweep:lol

Anything can happen, Vash. I thought I was dead in the water and it was going to be 5-5 Duncan over Kobe. Look what happened.

On the surface it looks grim for us. I'll be pleased just to be block you and the Suns until I can get back on my feet.

Clipper Nation
07-31-2013, 10:20 PM
I thought I was dead in the water and it was going to be 5-5 Duncan over Kobe. Look what happened.

What happened was you crawling back, 6 safely in hand and Duncan left holding the shit bag..... it's chickenshit, Dale...

Arcadian
07-31-2013, 10:25 PM
Ah, the layup fallacy strikes again...

Layup =/= sideways floating hookshot with a defender running at you

tbh

Arnold Toht
07-31-2013, 10:29 PM
Ah, the layup fallacy strikes again...

Layup =/= sideways floating hookshot with a defender running at you

tbh

He missed the wide open tip in as well.

Sean Cagney
07-31-2013, 10:33 PM

And a hook shot from 5 feet out or so is not a layup either! It is a hook shot from close up, but a layup is actually at the rim and usually off the backboard to lay it in! I am guessing he was not actually within range to come near TOUCHING the rim. Next thing you know it will be a missed dunk in their folklore!

BTW I had no doubt if he makes that to tie the game there that James hits a shot on the other end and we are down again, I mean he did hit the shot after that. It's water under the bridge now but even though within two it never seemed to me like the Spurs were really going to win that game.
He missed the wide open tip in as well.

Really? Nobody was in front of him? He has a layup now and a tipin with nobody on him! It just keeps gettinb etter in your folklore on here.

BTW your Mavs are some shit :lol.

Arnold Toht
07-31-2013, 10:41 PM
And a hook shot from 5 feet out or so is not a layup either! It is a hook shot from close up, but a layup is actually at the rim and usually off the backboard to lay it in! I am guessing he was not actually within range to come near TOUCHING the rim. Next thing you know it will be a missed dunk in their folklore!

BTW I had no doubt if he makes that to tie the game there that James hits a shot on the other end and we are down again, I mean he did hit the shot after that. It's water under the bridge now but even though within two it never seemed to me like the Spurs were really going to win that game.

Really? Nobody was in front of him? He has a layup now and a tipin with nobody on him! It just keeps gettinb etter in your folklore on here.

BTW your Mavs are some shit :lol.

:lol melting down yet again. You and I both know that Jimmy's made a career out of making easy ass fucking shots like those 2. And he fuckin' 6'ed himself in that situation.

Koolaid_Man
07-31-2013, 10:45 PM
Depends, it can mean your wife giving birth to another's man child and you raising that child.

I understand it as simply watching your wife lay with another man and/or cavort with this man with your knowledge, consent of no weight.

what if Amy has a baby for her cuck lover and raise the child with Duncan's kids and using Duncan's money...talk about being a cuck for life

whitemamba
07-31-2013, 11:15 PM
Anything can happen, Vash. I thought I was dead in the water and it was going to be 5-5 Duncan over Kobe. Look what happened.

On the surface it looks grim for us. I'll be pleased just to be block you and the Suns until I can get back on my feet.

Damn thread :lol

Vash StampedE
08-01-2013, 06:09 AM

Yeah anything can happen for the Lakers

.....once Kobe retires. He won't get to put another ring to his other hand.

Rogue
08-01-2013, 08:34 AM
I wouldn't mind getting both if you have paid me 120m for my 16yr's service on your team and are still paying me 10 a year when I'm already 37 and in the TOSB class.

irishock
08-01-2013, 08:36 AM
If he wasn't cucked, the Spurs wouldn't be that close to a championship as Duncan wouldn't have played with such a fire all season long.

TDMVPDPOY
08-01-2013, 09:14 AM
kirbyfans still havnt given a detail explanation why their idol did nothing when mailman said he love little cholos which was targeted at you know who if you know what i mean; who had probably other intentions on his mind

one thing to be cuckhold behind ur back, but this was in front of him and the media...so tell me what do you have to say?

Thread
08-01-2013, 10:37 AM
^Perhaps it was part of the roleplay twixt him, Kobe and Van.

AchillesHeel
08-01-2013, 10:56 AM
I wouldn't mind getting both if you have paid me 120m for my 16yr's service on your team and are still paying me 10 a year when I'm already 37 and in the TOSB class.

This. Who wouldn't trade their miserable life for an NBA legend that has over 100 mil in the bank? 4 rings, GOAT PF and the greatest player in your franchise's history is not a bad deal.

Bill_Brasky
08-01-2013, 11:00 AM
Not to mention 2 healthy achilles tendons.

dallasmaverickslose
08-01-2013, 11:32 AM
tbh??

Lousy attempt at a thread.

0/10 you stupid troll

whitemamba
08-01-2013, 03:53 PM
Lousy attempt at a thread.

0/10 you stupid troll

If someone else mimicked it, must of been a good attempt. You fail son.

Koolaid_Man
08-01-2013, 03:58 PM
tbh??

One more option would really set this thread off...it better represents the situation tbh :lol

OT: Would You rather get cucked, fucked, or miss a layup for a championship?

whitemamba
08-01-2013, 07:05 PM
One more option would really set this thread off...it better represents the situation tbh :lol

OT: Would You rather get cucked, fucked, or miss a layup for a championship?

Cucked and fucked in the same category no?

TDMVPDPOY
08-01-2013, 07:30 PM
Cucked and fucked in the same category no?

didnt kirby cucked his wife, fucked another, cost the lakers 03/04 season with his off the court drama

bought his bitch a diamond ring amount undisclosed, still loss half to his wife in divorce

so tell me whose the clown?

gaKNOW!blee
08-01-2013, 07:32 PM
Probably miss the layup because I still have more MVP's than a so called "all time great"

Thread
08-01-2013, 09:06 PM
didnt kirby cucked his wife, fucked another, cost the lakers 03/04 season with his off the court drama

bought his bitch a diamond ring amount undisclosed, still loss half to his wife in divorce

so tell me whose the clown?

Duncan

whitemamba
08-01-2013, 09:52 PM
Duncan

:lol

Thread
08-01-2013, 10:09 PM
^I still got it!!!

whitemamba
08-01-2013, 10:18 PM
^I still got it!!!