PDA

View Full Version : Why Do Flight Attendants Think They're As Sophisticated As Pilots

Koolaid_Man
07-31-2013, 11:00 PM
:lol just saying tbh.....I met one red head yrs ago on an international flight...we hooked up at least 20 or so times in a 3 month period before she re-located to Colorado...we still keep in touch she was down to earth and an exception to the rule....but I know at least 4 flight attendants and they all think they are the shit for some odd reason...they think very high minded even away from the plane...they act like they're Doctors :lol they often live beyond their means... it's interesting because they all do it...they take the job of telling people what to do on flights and try to extend it beyond plane...I'm amazed by it tbh

Viva Las Espuelas
07-31-2013, 11:11 PM
I imagine they're pretty unique individuals. They're high end babysitters, really.

scroteface
07-31-2013, 11:13 PM
it's just like nurses and even lpn's thinking they're fuckin doctors...shits annoying

Viva Las Espuelas
07-31-2013, 11:20 PM
uh oh.......

Koolaid_Man
07-31-2013, 11:25 PM
it's just like nurses and even lpn's thinking they're fuckin doctors...shits annoying

:lol ^ that is very true...reminds me though of the time (when I was 20) I got into an argument with my dentist...I scheduled the appointment for 8:00am to cut back on wait time...I get there and no one else was in the office at the time..and I was like "Fuck Yeah" lo and behold they didn't see me until 9:30..and man I was fuming...I flat told the Dr: "What in the hell took you so long...there is no one else here and no paper work for me to fill out. I told her this is absolutely unacceptable." She was shocked and couldn't believe I had the audacity to call her out..and the her clumsy Dental assistant comes running to her rescue...shit was crazy...:lol I dropped them like a bad habit

Rogue
08-01-2013, 12:05 AM
As your status rises your ego goes down imho

TDMVPDPOY
08-01-2013, 12:45 AM
yeh they think they are top shit, when its just another fkn job

mile high class dont mean shit if you aint a pilot

The Reckoning
08-01-2013, 05:40 AM
sat by the emergency exit one time on front of a flight attendant. she gave me her number and wanted to show me around the city during my layover...