PDA

View Full Version : If you could go back in time...

J.T.
08-01-2013, 01:28 AM
What would you do? You can go ahead and give me two answers, a sports version and a regular version. Back to the Future Sports Almanac scenario is banned. Here's mine:

Sports: Although it's really tempting to back to halftime of Super Bowl XLIV and tell everyone on the Colts to play the onside kick regardless of how the Saints line up for the 3rd quarter kickoff, I'd probably go back to Game 6 pregame and break Manu's leg. Only reason I don't go back to the Super Bowl is the Colts winning that game prevents Andrew Luck from getting drafted because I don't see the Colts cutting Peyton Manning, even with the neck injury, if he's two seasons removed from a SB win.

Regular: Would probably tell my 18 year old self to lay off the drugs. Lot of regrets and ignored warning signs from that shit, life could be better now. Although would be hard to pass up actually seeing dinosaurs.

TE
08-01-2013, 01:34 AM
Sports: Being that little voice in Pop's thought process down the stretch in Game 6. Please leave Duncan in, please. Refuckingbound motherfucker and it's done.

Edit: Oh yeah, Tony don't fucking botch the long snap :cry

Life: Not waste my time in lengthy relationships so early in life (high school + college).

DJR210
08-01-2013, 03:12 AM
Sports: Game 6 and force Pop to foul which would not have allowed Allen's three.

Regular: I would go to the Colosseum and enjoy some violence.

blkroadrunners
08-01-2013, 05:55 AM
Sports: Game 6 of the Spurs 2013 NBA Finals easily. Can't think of any other sporting event.

Life: I would probably reapply my lazy ass the time I was in college and even some in high school. I really felt I could have done more.

Clipper Nation
08-01-2013, 06:11 AM
I would go back to '06 and tell Dumbleavy that bringing in an ice-cold Daniel Ewing off the bench to guard Raja Bell in the clutch would be the most retarded decision he's ever made, tbh.....

Rogue
08-01-2013, 08:10 AM
Sports: I'd go back to the game 6 of 11' finals and get moved to tears one more time, that was probably the greatest moment for me as a mavs fan tbh

regular: I'd go back to 03 and inculcate a strong affection for Scarlett in the young mind of the 15yr old myself, so I would've been a fan of my goddess for 10yrs now and appreciating her beauty while she was still in her prime :cry I only became a SJ fan as recently as in this year and I didn't even know her before I watched "the avengers" last year, which was the first time when I heard that name "Scarlett Johansson". I feel I've kinda wasted the past 10yrs of my life tbh, life would've been much more colorful for me had I known that goddess 10yrs earlier tbh

lil'mo
08-01-2013, 08:23 AM
Regular: Would probably tell my 18 year old self to lay off the drugs. Lot of regrets and ignored warning signs from that shit, life could be better now.

:lmao

Viva Las Espuelas
08-01-2013, 10:39 AM
Regular: Would probably tell my 18 year old self to lay off the drugs. Lot of regrets and ignored warning signs from that shit, life could be better now.then why don't you make it better? Holding on to regrets and what its aren't good, man. That stuff does build up and will hit you right in the gut one day and you'll wonder why. You gotta let go and stop thinking that way. Positivity absolutely works. If something aint right then change it. Same actions, same results. You are your own maker.

cantthinkofanything
08-01-2013, 10:44 AM
What would you do? You can go ahead and give me two answers, a sports version and a regular version. Back to the Future Sports Almanac scenario is banned. Here's mine:

Sports: Although it's really tempting to back to halftime of Super Bowl XLIV and tell everyone on the Colts to play the onside kick regardless of how the Saints line up for the 3rd quarter kickoff, I'd probably go back to Game 6 pregame and break Manu's leg. Only reason I don't go back to the Super Bowl is the Colts winning that game prevents Andrew Luck from getting drafted because I don't see the Colts cutting Peyton Manning, even with the neck injury, if he's two seasons removed from a SB win.

Regular: Would probably tell my 18 year old self to lay off the drugs. Lot of regrets and ignored warning signs from that shit, life could be better now. Although would be hard to pass up actually seeing dinosaurs.

I'd give your dad a condom.

Max Taber
08-01-2013, 10:45 AM
don't listen JT, good dro is what makes the world go round.

Thread
08-01-2013, 11:42 AM
Do it all againPERIOD

tlongII
08-01-2013, 02:40 PM
Sports: 77 NBA Finals Game 6

Life: Cretaceous period to see a T-Rex.

DPG21920
08-01-2013, 02:43 PM
Buy a hot tub.

Go back in time as often as I want.

Buddy Mignon
08-01-2013, 04:11 PM
Sports: I'd tell Bo Jackson to just run out of bounds on that last play.

Self: Dude... get over yourself.

johnsmith
08-01-2013, 04:34 PM
Sports: I'd tell Terrell Davis not to go after the guy that just intercepted Brian Griese so that he never would have blown up his knee.

Self: I'd like to go back and meet Jesus. I have a feeling he was more of a pimp than a holy man.

Jacob1983
08-01-2013, 05:12 PM
Get the winning numbers for a previous Texas lottery from a newspaper or the internet and go back in time and play them. You said nothing about playing the lottery. The sports version would be a 3 way tie between game 3 of the 2006 NBA Finals, game 6 of the NLCS(aka Bartman), or game 6 2011 World Series.

2pac > Kobe
08-02-2013, 05:06 PM
fuck my computer teacher from 8th grade

Clipper Nation
08-02-2013, 05:46 PM
Go back to 2006 and tell Drake not to start rapping....

Chief Brody
08-02-2013, 05:51 PM
fuck my computer teacher from 8th grade
My Algebra II teacher in 8th grade was bangin. Tracy Glass...she was 23, 6' tall, with amazing legs. Always wore those Ally McBeal kinda skirts too.

lefty
08-02-2013, 06:19 PM
2006 WC semis, game 7

Buy baseline tickets, then jump ouf of my seat and tackle Manu so he cant foul Dirk

The Reckoning
08-02-2013, 11:35 PM

http://youtu.be/BsKbwR7WXN4

The Reckoning
08-02-2013, 11:39 PM
Sports: train relentlessly in golf ever since i was 3 years old, go to the golf academy, hit the pga tour and retire after netting a few mil, and buying out all the apple stock i can get and then selling right before samsung took over the market...

mingus
08-03-2013, 12:24 AM
What an emo thread.

Look ahead you sulking pussy. If you look ahead you avoid having to look back.

PlayNando
08-03-2013, 02:56 AM
Sports: I'd go back to the game 6 of 11' finals and get moved to tears one more time, that was probably the greatest moment for me as a mavs fan tbh

regular: I'd go back to 03 and inculcate a strong affection for Scarlett in the young mind of the 15yr old myself, so I would've been a fan of my goddess for 10yrs now and appreciating her beauty while she was still in her prime :cry I only became a SJ fan as recently as in this year and I didn't even know her before I watched "the avengers" last year, which was the first time when I heard that name "Scarlett Johansson". I feel I've kinda wasted the past 10yrs of my life tbh, life would've been much more colorful for me had I known that goddess 10yrs earlier tbh
SJ ruined herself with all those nasty ass tattoos, tbh.

JoeTait75
08-03-2013, 09:06 AM
Sports: Opening sequence of the Drive. Denver had 3rd-and-2 on their own 10 and the Browns came out in a nickel defense b/c they thought the Broncos were going to pass. Instead they ran, Sammy Winder got just enough for the first down and everything went from there. I would have told Marty to put eight men in the box on that play. Had Denver not gotten the first down they would have had to punt and the Browns could have run the clock out and gone to the Super Bowl.

Regular: I would have wagered it all when I got a Daily Double during the Double Jeopardy round back in early 2001. I knew I was going to get it right (category was Month and Year; answer was stock market crash; correct question: What was October 1929.) Instead I pussied out, only wagered $2100 of my $4000, and didn't have a big enough cushion when the four-time champion I was up against made his late run. I wound up finishing second and won a trip to Granada (which I didn't take b/c I couldn't afford the tax bill from the state of California.)

Rogue
08-03-2013, 10:05 AM
SJ ruined herself with all those nasty ass tattoos, tbh.
Sadly true, and she also smokes weed to make things even worse. She's only 28 still but looks 10yrs older than her age imho :cry

PlayNando
08-03-2013, 12:36 PM
Sadly true, and she also smokes weed to make things even worse. She's only 28 still but looks 10yrs older than her age imho :cry
I hate when beautiful women spam stupid tattoos all over their body, tbh. Same with Megan Fox, tbh.