PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Given that gay marriage is legal in CA how long before certain players migrate to LA?

Thebesteva
08-02-2013, 01:14 AM
Given that the Lakers have the best bargaining chips to start building their newdynasty team by 2014, how much will the gay marriage thing take into affect if the Lakers want to lure certain players to their team? Any chance a certain legendary PF will be available in the next few seasons?

Arnold Toht
08-02-2013, 01:25 AM
May as well send the Thunder to LA.

Thread
08-02-2013, 01:27 AM
Duncan would rather succumb to AIDs than to ever be caught in or out of a Laker uni. He plays the innocent, goody-two shoes, honest Abe character, and Media in association covers his gay ass, but, he hates, and us in particular just like the next asshole in the line.

Rogue
08-02-2013, 01:29 AM
There're probably more gays in NBA than you know but the majority of them won't have the guts to come out like the legendary PF did, let alone getting overtly married to people of their same sex. Therefore the marriage law in CA ain't gonna make a big difference to them gays, they'll just continue having fun playing with their boyfriends elsewhere, without getting married.

Thebesteva
08-02-2013, 01:30 AM
There're probably more gays in NBA than you know but the majority of them won't have the guts to come out like the legendary PF did, let alone getting overtly married to people of their same sex. Therefore the marriage law in CA ain't gonna make a big difference to them gays, they'll just continue having fun playing with their boyfriends elsewhere, without getting married.

The question that remains unanswered is, are gays born with that desire or is it an acquired taste? This is a question that I believe only Clipper Nation and Michael Jordan can answer.

CN is definitely gay, the amount of cum shots he takes from Harlem and Lebron alone warrant his gay card membership.

Spursfan092120
08-02-2013, 01:36 AM
QRJ38y4Jn6k

BatManu20
08-02-2013, 01:43 AM
sCjpVfO1N9s

hlVBg7_08n0

7apmrJWMYio

AchillesHeel
08-02-2013, 03:22 AM
Respect to the Laker and Mavsfans that have come out on ST recently, takes a lot of courage.

whitemamba
08-02-2013, 03:43 AM
Harlem doesnt play pro ball, but im sure hes lookin for apartments as we speak.

Thebesteva
08-02-2013, 03:47 AM
Respect to the Laker and Mavsfans that have come out on ST recently, takes a lot of courage.

That E-courage

whitemamba
08-02-2013, 03:58 AM
That E-courage

like we give a fuck either way tbh.

Thebesteva
08-02-2013, 04:01 AM
like we give a fuck either way tbh.

I found Harlem's Yahoo account btw

http://www.damnlol.com/i/4bf1f5acdab759d5c8f345580d9398a6.jpg

AchillesHeel
08-02-2013, 04:04 AM
I wonder if gays get turned on by their own dicks.

whitemamba
08-02-2013, 04:16 AM
I wonder if gays get turned on by their own dicks.

tbh, im not down with the gay movement.

Thebesteva
08-02-2013, 04:20 AM
tbh, im not down with the gay movement.

I want to go back to the way things were...a time when midgets were called midgets and not little people. A time you can take advantage of a slut on a pinball machine and get away with it. Things just don't make sense anymore.

whitemamba
08-02-2013, 04:24 AM
I want to go back to the way things were...a time when midgets were called midgets and not little people. A time you can take advantage of a slut on a pinball machine and get away with it. Things just don't make sense anymore.

Especially in California, people shit bricks if you talk about gay people, i saw these 2 dudes one time at newport beach kissin and shit, and i called them out, before i could finish my sentence i thought i jesus, everyone was jumping down my throat. fuckn crazy i swear

Thebesteva
08-02-2013, 04:27 AM
Especially in California, people shit bricks if you talk about gay people, i saw these 2 dudes one time at newport beach kissin and shit, and i called them out, before i could finish my sentence i thought i jesus, everyone was jumping down my throat. fuckn crazy i swear

Yeah.....Cali is the capital of the Pussification of America. It has its moments that I enjoy like banning smoking from every corner of Cali to a point you have to smoke in your own backyard for it to be legal. But everything else stinks....and gas being $4.30 a gallon is really not helping

whitemamba
08-02-2013, 04:29 AM
Yeah.....Cali is the capital of the Pussification of America. It has its moments that I enjoy like banning smoking from every corner of Cali to a point you have to smoke in your own backyard for it to be legal. But everything else stinks....and gas being $4.30 a gallon is really not helping

honestly, i used to smoke and that pissed me off, but it makes sense now.. and as for the gas.. my car went from 30 to fill to 70.. give me a fuckng break, i feel like if im going to pick up a bitch at a club, i aint even going to buy her a drink, il be like sup baby, u need some gas tonight or what ?

Thebesteva
08-02-2013, 04:31 AM
honestly, i used to smoke and that pissed me off, but it makes sense now.. and as for the gas.. my car went from 30 to fill to 70.. give me a fuckng break, i feel like if im going to pick up a bitch at a club, i aint even going to buy her a drink, il be like sup baby, u need some gas tonight or what ?

Do you think Clipper Nation is all tucked into his bed right now with a teddy in one arm and a vibrating Lebron James dick replica in the other?

whitemamba
08-02-2013, 04:31 AM
Do you think Clipper Nation is all tucked into his bed right now with a teddy in one arm and a vibrating Lebron James dick replica in the other?

Im sure his cup is always full tbh.

Thebesteva
08-02-2013, 04:34 AM
Im sure his cup is always full tbh.

I hear the LBJ dick replica came in black color and after 3 weeks with CN it's an off white color for some reason

whitemamba
08-02-2013, 04:36 AM
I hear the LBJ dick replica came in black color and after 3 weeks with CN it's an off white color for some reason

:lol

Thebesteva
08-02-2013, 04:38 AM
:lol

I'm gonna wake up to 14 notification from Spurstalk now :lol 7 from MJ 7 from CN

whitemamba
08-02-2013, 04:41 AM
I'm gonna wake up to 14 notification from Spurstalk now :lol 7 from MJ 7 from CN

exactly what i was thinking honestly... hes not really a Clipper fan tbh, i think hes actually a spur fan, either that or hes such a reject, that tries to bond with everyone thats not a lakers fan... the best part is when he trolls himself with the thunderup troll.. that shits gold.

Thebesteva
08-02-2013, 04:42 AM
exactly what i was thinking honestly... hes not really a Clipper fan tbh, i think hes actually a spur fan, either that or hes such a reject, that tries to bond with everyone thats not a lakers fan... the best part is when he trolls himself with the thunderup troll.. that shits gold.

If Thunderup is him :lol I had numerous PM convos with that guy

whitemamba
08-02-2013, 04:44 AM
If Thunderup is him :lol I had numerous PM convos with that guy

100% him.

Thebesteva
08-02-2013, 04:47 AM
100% him.

Damn man...the more I think about it....Spurstalk NBA forum is basically 3 guys and 45 accounts

whitemamba
08-02-2013, 04:51 AM
Damn man...the more I think about it....Spurstalk NBA forum is basically 3 guys and 45 accounts

wouldnt be surprised if he was MJ :lol

Arnold Toht
08-02-2013, 05:22 AM
^ great discussion.

PS: Blame the fucking jews for the PC shit.

Venti Quattro
08-02-2013, 05:36 AM
We'd openly welcome Tim Duncan.

whitemamba
08-02-2013, 06:50 AM
^ great discussion.

PS: Blame the fucking jews for the PC shit.

the jews are to blame for most of the worlds problems tbh..

Calispursfan11
08-02-2013, 07:08 AM
Given that the Lakers have the best bargaining chips to start building their newdynasty team by 2014, how much will the gay marriage thing take into affect if the Lakers want to lure certain players to their team? Any chance a certain legendary PF will be available in the next few seasons?

Tbh, my question is how long before Harlem Heat migrates there TBH?

Calispursfan11
08-02-2013, 07:10 AM
Lol the migration

Rogue
08-02-2013, 08:31 AM
I don't see why one needs to jerk off when you see two gays caressing or kissing each other, if you're fine with a guy and a bitch doing that same thing. I mean it's the wrong stuff to do in a public place no matter if it happens between two people of the same sex or opposite sex. I'm a conservative but I don't think despising those people (the disabled, handicapped, or those who have different sexual orientation) is an act of defending the traditional moral standards, it is blatant discrimination, an act of cowardice.

AchillesHeel
08-02-2013, 08:31 AM
We'd openly welcome Tim Duncan.

I bet you would.

whitemamba
08-02-2013, 03:41 PM
I bet you would.

I think he meant to say, He would openly welcome tim duncan.