PDA

View Full Version : George Zimmerman Molested 6-year-old Cousin

Nbadan
08-02-2013, 03:00 AM
George Zimmerman Molested 6-year-old Cousin (Audio)

Newly released audio tapes, the woman told investigators during an interview on the morning of March 20. "We'd all lay in front of the TV and we had pillows and blankets and he would reach under the blankets and try to do things and I would try to push him off but he was bigger and stronger and older," the woman said, audibly weeping in the Florida State Attorney's Office interview recording released Monday. "It was in front of everybody and I don't know how I didn't say anything, I just didn't know any better."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUs2xr-LJsc

The woman, identified in various reports and in taped interviews with investigators as witness 9, said that from the age of six to 19 Zimmerman repeatedly fondled her, at times penetrating her vagina with his finger.

Trayvon smoking weed came out in trial but this didn't?

CosmicCowboy
08-02-2013, 06:12 AM
Been living under a rock? It's been discussed ad nauseum.

He was 8 and she was 6. She got her 15 minutes of fame.

/thread.

TeyshaBlue
08-02-2013, 07:19 AM
lol Dan. The internetz is hard!

tlongII
08-02-2013, 09:51 AM
:lol

boutons_deux
08-02-2013, 09:54 AM
Most people go through life without murdering anyone, without getting arrested multiple times, and without sexually molesting anyone.

Y'alls n!gg@-murderin hero GZ gets a pass for all three. :lol

Spurminator
08-02-2013, 10:14 AM
The Basement Bloggers of Team Blue continue to completely miss the point. There is no value to an endless Zimmerman witch hunt.

Trill Clinton
08-02-2013, 10:21 AM
she needs to prove it or shut up!!!

resistanze
08-02-2013, 10:37 AM
She was asking for it tbh

Nbadan
08-02-2013, 04:07 PM
The Basement Bloggers of Team Blue continue to completely miss the point. There is no value to an endless Zimmerman witch hunt.

It's not about Zimmerman...he murdered a guy, so he'll eventually get his..Karma is a bitch..it's about the right making this dumbass a hero for their cause or causes...

TSA
08-02-2013, 04:12 PM
It's not about Zimmerman...he murdered a guy, so he'll eventually get his..Karma is a bitch..it's about the right making this dumbass a hero for their cause or causes...

your op fails to relate to any of this

Spurminator
08-02-2013, 04:24 PM

This thread is about Zimmerman. And the ratio of "Zimmerman the Hero" stories vs. "Zimmerman the Heartless Racist Killer" stories is about 1:100.

ChumpDumper
08-02-2013, 04:24 PM
Been living under a rock? It's been discussed ad nauseum.

He was 8 and she was 6. She got her 15 minutes of fame.

/thread.You really think she did this for fame?

CosmicCowboy
08-02-2013, 04:45 PM
You really think she did this for fame?

Thinking logically? Yes. I know of no other reason to keep the alleged childhood gropings a "secret" for 20+ years from EVERYONE and ONLY come forward AFTER Zimmerman was the focus of national media attention. If it looks like dogshit, smells like dogshit and tastes like dogshit it's probably dogshit. Shit, dude never even got stink finger. When we played doctor we played fucking DOCTOR...:lol

ChumpDumper
08-02-2013, 04:50 PM
Thinking logically? Yes. I know of no other reason to keep the alleged childhood gropings a "secret" for 20+ years from EVERYONE and ONLY come forward AFTER Zimmerman was the focus of national media attention.Logically, it makes a lot of sense. Speaking logically, what fame did she get out of it?
If it looks like dogshit, smells like dogshit and tastes like dogshit it's probably dogshit. Shit, dude never even got stink finger. When we played doctor we played fucking DOCTOR...:lolAs specific as she was, why wouldn't she make it worse to make Zimmerman look worse and apparently give her more fame?

Logically speaking.

boutons_deux
08-02-2013, 04:55 PM
"I know of no other reason to keep the alleged childhood gropings a "secret" for 20+ years"

so obviously, there simply can't possibly be any other reason Not Dreamed Of In Your Philosophy

CosmicCowboy
08-02-2013, 05:04 PM
Logically, it makes a lot of sense. Speaking logically, what fame did she get out of it?As specific as she was, why wouldn't she make it worse to make Zimmerman look worse and apparently give her more fame?

Logically speaking.

Easy. So he would look bad but she wouldn't look like a slut. Trying to walk that fine line.

Really though...you are obnoxious but you are a smart guy.

you listen to her testimony and it just reeks of inconsistencies...

example:

She has already said that George creeped her out as a kid. Fine. I'll give her that. He kind of creeps me out too as an adult.

She has already been "molested" once.

They ask about the second time.

Q) Where did it happen?

A) "Behind the curtains in my parents living room."

My bullshit alarms just SCREAM with that answer.

It's not like little Georgie clubbed her over the head and drug her by the hair over behind the curtains...She claims she was creeped out by little Georgie but she VOLUNTARILY went behind the curtains with him? Where he allegedly "kissed her multiple times and groped her" and she was afraid to resist with her parents in the next room?

That story doesn't add up. And remember these kids aren't even in the third grade yet.

Sportcamper
08-02-2013, 05:08 PM
She has already said that George creeped her out as a kid. Fine. I'll give her that. He kind of creeps me out too as an adult.

+1 Big Time...:lol

ChumpDumper
08-02-2013, 05:08 PM
Easy. So he would look bad but she wouldn't look like a slut. Trying to walk that fine line.

Really though...you are obnoxious but you are a smart guy.

you listen to her testimony and it just reeks of inconsistencies...

example:

She has already been "molested" once.

They ask about the second time.

Q) Where did it happen?

A) "Behind the curtains in my parents living room."

My bullshit alarms just SCREAM with that answer.

It's not like little Georgie clubbed her over the head and drug her by the hair over behind the curtains...She claims she was creeped out by little Georgie but she VOLUNTARILY went behind the curtains with him? Where he allegedly "kissed and groped" her?

That story doesn't add up. And remember these kids aren't even in the third grade yet.Not inconsistent with abused kid behavior tbh.

You never said what fame she has achieved from this.

CosmicCowboy
08-02-2013, 05:11 PM
Not inconsistent with abused kid behavior tbh.

You never said what fame she has achieved from this.

I just think the mainstream media smelled bullshit too and chose not to run with it.

ChumpDumper
08-02-2013, 05:12 PM
I just think the mainstream media smelled bullshit too and chose not to run with it.Now my bullshit alarm is sounding.

CosmicCowboy
08-02-2013, 05:16 PM
I'm not defending 8 year old Zimmerman. He probably was trying to get some. i know I had a hell of a lot of curiosity and mixed up feelings at that age.

ChumpDumper
08-02-2013, 05:29 PM
I'm not defending 8 year old Zimmerman. He probably was trying to get some. i know I had a hell of a lot of curiosity and mixed up feelings at that age.But did you continue to molest a family member for a decade?

Chances are if this is true, there are many other incidents out there.

Rogue
08-02-2013, 05:32 PM
Dude could fuck his mom or shit but it has nothing to do with the Zimmerman-Martin case. Defendant brough up Martin's record of violent behaviors in school and weed smokin but it doesn't have nothing to do with the case either. The Floridan legislature is a broken one, no matter Z-man is guilty or innocent

CosmicCowboy
08-02-2013, 05:33 PM
But did you continue to molest a family member for a decade?

Chances are if this is true, there are many other incidents out there.

Good point. If Zimmerman had multiple incidents where are they?

Seriously, this conversation is boring me. I'm out of this one.

ChumpDumper
08-02-2013, 07:02 PM
Good point. If Zimmerman had multiple incidents where are they?

Seriously, this conversation is boring me. I'm out of this one.give it time. It's been two weeks.