PDA

View Full Version : Mavs: Can Dirk Make a Comeback this Season Tbh?

Calispursfan11
08-02-2013, 09:00 AM
Will Dirk ever be what he once was?? As a Spurs homer, I hated him for many years simply because he was a threat to their success, but when Dirk beat Lebron, Wade and Diana Ross at the same time with only a scrub supporting cast, he earned my respect for all eternity imho fwiw tbh. Will he show flashes of that past glory this coming season or is it over for him in this league tbh? I am hoping he has something left in the tank fwiw, not because I want the Mavs to win but because I hope he can disprove the naysayers that are telling everyone he's washed up. Thoughts?

Bill_Brasky
08-02-2013, 09:18 AM
Shut the fuck up

Calispursfan11
08-02-2013, 09:21 AM
Shut the fuck up

You're a hater of quality tbh... I'm not sure why. I never went after you. If you want to, we can take it outside and I will fuck you up like I did DMC.

Arnold Toht
08-02-2013, 09:34 AM
He's already the best straight power forward ever.

Calispursfan11
08-02-2013, 09:35 AM

lol good one tbh. Argument tho that PFs of the past such as the mailman might be close... If we're talking current, yes. You're probably right.

Rogue
08-02-2013, 10:25 AM
Cali and DMC both have successful careers in the real life and their knowledge levels are similar, the level of associate professor at least. But the difference is that DMC can always stay calm and cool whatever shit you say against him, while the other guy seems to have a tender personality like a female college teacher who just got cheated on by her husband and is always pugnaciously carping on her students and colleagues, especially when she's in the midst of menopause.

I once witnessed a college teacher sobbingly complaining about how some of her students treated her badly right in the classroom, students shouted at her and treated her like a bitch. Obviously she was talking to her colleagues and I happened to be there and she didn't even seem to notice my existence at all. Almost every post of Cali's is a reminder to me of that poor lady tbh.

whitemamba
08-02-2013, 07:05 PM

Arnold... Arnold... Arnold...