PDA

View Full Version : NBA: We Need More Rogue's In The World

Koolaid_Man
08-02-2013, 09:06 AM
Guys who absolutely hate pussy...more for us real guys....

Thus far who do we have on Rouge's team:

Rogue
Tammy
Fevertress
J Collins
K. Bob Love

Honorable Mentions: Clipper Nation and Micheal.Jordan.

Calispursfan11
08-02-2013, 09:17 AM
Thanks for excluding me from tha' team tbh

Rogue
08-02-2013, 09:24 AM
It's completely wrong imho. equating a celibate to a gay or bi makes just as little sense as equating quadriplegia to ambidexterity. We're just like the opposite of bisexual people, they do both sexes while we do neither. I use both hands to write, you only use one while a quadriplegic person uses none

Calispursfan11
08-02-2013, 09:26 AM
It's completely wrong imho. equating a celibate to a gay or bi makes just as little sense as equating quadriplegia to ambidexterity. We're just like the opposite of bisexual people, they do both sexes while we do neither. I use both hands to write, you only use one while a quadriplegic person uses none

True but most peeps on this site = too dumb to make a distinction.

Bill_Brasky
08-02-2013, 09:28 AM
The only reason rogue is celibate is because chinese cunts sound like a wounded animal being put down during sex.

Calispursfan11
08-02-2013, 09:30 AM
The only reason rogue is celibate is because chinese cunts sound like a wounded animal being put down during sex.

You are a racist coward fuck. Shut the fuck up bitch.

Calispursfan11
08-02-2013, 09:33 AM
True but most peeps on this site = too dumb to make a distinction.

Bill Brasky det unedumacated, coward racist, bakwoods fuck for example.

Arnold Toht
08-02-2013, 09:34 AM
Kool Bob Love

Vash StampedE
08-02-2013, 09:43 AM
That's wacist

Bill_Brasky
08-02-2013, 09:45 AM

:lmao

Rogue
08-02-2013, 09:47 AM
I'm a celibate for several reasons that include

1. some of my favorite historical figures were celibates, such as Isaac Newton
2. I genuinely believe that virginity is the reason why I'm so happy and healthy, and it's also the source of "chi". Some of the baddest ass kung-fu maestros in Chinese history were lifelong celibates as well, like Zhang Sanfeng[1] who's said to have lived more than 200yrs, and nobody knows where his tomb is, maybe he's still alive hiding somewhere in a primeval forest. I believe that if you want to live a long and healthy life like Zhang, virginity is a very basic prerequisite
3. yellow bitches are generally gross as fuck with bodies flat like a basketball board. And their bushes are dense & thick like a mat which they never bother to shave, to make it worse nonetheless.

References:

1. Zhang Sanfeng: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhang_Sanfeng

Arnold Toht
08-02-2013, 09:49 AM
3. yellow bitches are generally gross as fuck with bodies flat like a basketball board. And their bushes are dense & thick like a mat which they never bother to shave, to make it worse nonetheless.

Well a fat chink like you won't ever get the chance to fuck our Aryans, so what the fuck are you complaining about?

TDMVPDPOY
08-02-2013, 09:50 AM

2. I genuinely believe that virginity if the reason why I'm so happy and healthy. Some of the baddest ass kung-fu maestros in Chinese history were lifelong celibates as well, like Zhang Sanfeng who's said to have lived more than 200yrs, and nobody knows where his tomb is, maybe he's still alive hiding somewhere in a primeval forest

lol you mentioning zhang sanfeng, gtfo here clown 200years my ass...more like 110-120yrs old....

dont tell me you read jing yong novels clown?? condor heroes trilogy and state of divinity?

i believe zhang sanfeng was cuckhold during the end of return of the condor heroes and start of heavenly swor dragon sabre...lol cuck

Bill_Brasky
08-02-2013, 09:50 AM

2. I genuinely believe that virginity if the reason why I'm so happy and healthy. Some of the baddest ass kung-fu maestros in Chinese history were lifelong celibates as well, like Zhang Sanfeng who's said to have lived more than 200yrs, and nobody knows where his tomb is, maybe he's still alive hiding somewhere in a primeval forest

:cry that's racist :cry calitryhard is gonna call you out

Rogue
08-02-2013, 10:09 AM
lol you mentioning zhang sanfeng, gtfo here clown 200years my ass...more like 110-120yrs old....

dont tell me you read jing yong novels clown?? condor heroes trilogy and state of divinity?

i believe zhang sanfeng was cuckhold during the end of return of the condor heroes and start of heavenly swor dragon sabre...lol cuck
said an obese retarded immigrant who only learned about Louis Cha's novels from TV series and movies. Zhang was a lifelong celibate so it was probably as hard to make him a cuckold as make a dog lay eggs imho. I wasn't a big fan of reading back in the day, in fact I only decided to pursue a writing career as late as my sophomore year.

I also watched those TV series when I was a child, where Gordon Liu's characters were always my favorites tbh, but they were more like water-diluted wines. The only way to read a novel is by reading it through its words imho

Brazil
08-02-2013, 10:12 AM
Rogue is virgin ? the fuck?

TDMVPDPOY
08-02-2013, 10:16 AM
said an obese retarded immigrant who only learned about Louis Cha's novels from TV series and movies. Zhang was a lifelong celibate so it was probably as hard to make him a cuckold as make a dog lay eggs imho. I wasn't a big fan of reading back in the day, in fact I only decided to pursue a writing career as late as my sophomore year.

I also watched those TV series when I was a child, where Gordon Liu's characters were always my favorites tbh, but they were more like water-diluted wines. The only way to read a novel is by reading it through its words imho

lol anything shaw brothers movies b4 the 90s was good shit

i stop watching all the adaptions and those PC games turn into tv adaptions has soo much CGI bullshit that you dont even know what you are watchin anymore....

TDMVPDPOY
08-02-2013, 10:17 AM
Rogue is virgin ? the fuck?

anally no

Bill_Brasky
08-02-2013, 10:20 AM
anally no

:lol

Brazil
08-02-2013, 10:28 AM
anally no

:lol

Rogue
08-02-2013, 10:32 AM
TDMORON just mad I'm talking shit and making fun of his sorry shitty race. Didn't know this dumbass could be so annoying tbh.

Rogue
08-02-2013, 10:33 AM
anally no
definitely no, I've had your tongue up there quite a few times tbh

Buddy Mignon
08-02-2013, 12:55 PM

Let me guess. Your mother must be a gook.

spurraider21
08-02-2013, 01:24 PM

2. I genuinely believe that virginity is the reason why I'm so happy and healthy, and it's also the source of "chi". Some of the baddest ass kung-fu maestros in Chinese history were lifelong celibates as well, like Zhang Sanfeng[1] who's said to have lived more than 200yrs, and nobody knows where his tomb is, maybe he's still alive hiding somewhere in a primeval forest. I believe that if you want to live a long and healthy life like Zhang, virginity is a very basic prerequisite

References:

1. Zhang Sanfeng: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhang_Sanfeng

not to mention tim tebow

IronMaxipad
08-02-2013, 01:45 PM
anally no
http://i.imgur.com/Tm6wPCi.gif