PDA

View Full Version : OT: Clipper Nation baby footage

Thebesteva
08-02-2013, 05:33 PM
Damn mah nigga....explains alot. Sorry for me and the gang (Toht, WhiteMamba, Calispursfan) taking turns on you. You've been through enough in this life.

FOOTAGE STARTS @0:30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7ihdsjIqhI

whitemamba
08-02-2013, 05:52 PM
^ :lmao wtf...

heres one for harlem tbh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swR1Tt3df3Q

Thebesteva
08-02-2013, 05:53 PM
^ :lmao wtf...

heres one for harlem tbh...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swR1Tt3df3Q

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Kool Bob Love
08-02-2013, 05:56 PM
:lmao

That baby shit is sad tho.:depressed

2pac > Kobe
08-02-2013, 07:07 PM
:lmao :lmao:lmao at the bish slinging that baby around

whitemamba
08-02-2013, 07:15 PM
CN is a little vag tbh, when someone calls him out he hides, real men come back their shit up. #WM

Clipper Nation
08-02-2013, 07:28 PM
CN is a little vag tbh, when someone calls him out he hides, real men come back their shit up. #WM
#BoldWM :cry

whitemamba
08-02-2013, 07:30 PM
#BoldWM :cry

pussy

Clipper Nation
08-02-2013, 07:36 PM
pussy
:cry I figured you out.... you were one of those kids that thought he would be cool rooting for the lakers rival, you thought you would be the "cool" kid who didnt cheer for the home team. Then you realized that even your parents hated you for making such a silly decision,you ended up losing your friends, and going to in manic depression mode, which eventually lead to your failure of some classes at UCLA. Thats when the epiphany happened and you decided to come to ST and make internet friends... People who "understand" you. It all make sense now, slowly its all piecing together. You have no one with common interest, you just suck off everything thats anti lakers. Damn you and CN have some sad pathetic lives, at least your going to try and go to LW School with your bio chem degree, and make something happen out of your pathetic miserable life. :cry

whitemamba
08-02-2013, 07:42 PM
:cry I figured you out.... you were one of those kids that thought he would be cool rooting for the lakers rival, you thought you would be the "cool" kid who didnt cheer for the home team. Then you realized that even your parents hated you for making such a silly decision,you ended up losing your friends, and going to in manic depression mode, which eventually lead to your failure of some classes at UCLA. Thats when the epiphany happened and you decided to come to ST and make internet friends... People who "understand" you. It all make sense now, slowly its all piecing together. You have no one with common interest, you just suck off everything thats anti lakers. Damn you and CN have some sad pathetic lives, at least your going to try and go to LW School with your bio chem degree, and make something happen out of your pathetic miserable life. :cry

http://d22zlbw5ff7yk5.cloudfront.net/images/cm-16578-15029b7d51b01d.gif

Calispursfan11
08-02-2013, 07:51 PM
Damn mah nigga....explains alot. Sorry for me and the gang (Toht, WhiteMamba, Calispursfan) taking turns on you. You've been through enough in this life.

FOOTAGE STARTS @0:30

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7ihdsjIqhI

:lmao This explains a lot tbh ROFL

Thebesteva
08-02-2013, 08:14 PM
:lmao This explains a lot tbh ROFL

You can tell CN is a sensitive kid, he retreats very quickly. You know that he has the Prince look on his face when he's offended

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIP25GIoyayoWQPs8rUUj2GLJa54JaV y31D22H33nsW4Fqt1u1

whitemamba
08-02-2013, 08:19 PM
You can tell CN is a sensitive kid, he retreats very quickly. You know that he has the Prince look on his face when he's offended

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRIP25GIoyayoWQPs8rUUj2GLJa54JaV y31D22H33nsW4Fqt1u1

Game.....

Blouses...

Bill_Brasky
08-02-2013, 11:26 PM
Totally not obsessed.

whitemamba
08-02-2013, 11:27 PM
Totally not obsessed.
u want obsessed ?wheres my #1 fan michael Jordan at?

Thebesteva
08-03-2013, 12:46 AM
u want obsessed ?wheres my #1 fan michael Jordan at?

They make threads calling us out, they're funny. We call them back, their legion of faggots come out to protect them.

Spursfan092120
08-03-2013, 12:54 AM
Wow...OP is in the middle of one of the biggest meltdowns in ST history...it just continues, day after day. ClipperNation, the GOAT...everyone's just straight jizzing all in his corn flakes. But dude..you don't have to eat them.

whitemamba
08-03-2013, 12:59 AM
They make threads calling us out, they're funny. We call them back, their legion of faggots come out to protect them.

yup

Thebesteva
08-03-2013, 01:01 AM
Wow...OP is in the middle of one of the biggest meltdown's in ST history...it just continues, day after day. ClipperNation, the GOAT...everyone's just straight jizzing all in his corn flakes. But dude..you don't have to eat them.

LOL CLipper Nation is the GOAT? I atleast recognize that Harlem is not too sensitive like most here, despite obsessing over me on his list and making me the first 3 time champion of making his vagina bleed. CN on the other hand backs down every single time in a thread when he doesnt have someone backing him up.

As I mention time and time again, CN is the bullies little friend from A Christmas Story.

whitemamba
08-03-2013, 01:02 AM
Hes been jerkin on spur fans since his existence here... I guess he forgot the Sweep of the clips.

Spursfan092120
08-03-2013, 01:04 AM
LOL CLipper Nation is the GOAT? I atleast recognize that Harlem is not too sensitive like most here, despite obsessing over me on his list and making me the first 3 time champion of making his vagina bleed. CN on the other hand backs down every single time in a thread when he doesnt have someone backing him up.

As I mention time and time again, CN is the bullies little friend from A Christmas Story.
No son...the GOAT is Michael Jordan...see that little comma in there? That is the proper grammar when you're adding another person to a list of sorts. Both of them have made you Laker fans where you can't sleep at night. You guys have needed a donut pillow for all the butthurt.

Thebesteva
08-03-2013, 01:27 AM
No son...the GOAT is Michael Jordan...see that little comma in there? That is the proper grammar when you're adding another person to a list of sorts. Both of them have made you Laker fans where you can't sleep at night. You guys have needed a donut pillow for all the butthurt.

Let's talk logically here for a second, if we were really having a terrible time here and were getting jizzed on wouldn't we just leave the site? I mean how hard do you think it is to just stop coming back here because you're butt hurt? Take AaronY for example, he was yapping away at the mouth for a long time with me. I warned the boy not to get himself in trouble with me but he didn't listen, he was a well known troll here that was beloved by many including CN, Harlem, and DMC.

I had to make an example out of the boy, do you ever see him around here anymore? I cuckolded that faggot so hard he just got up and left. I hear legends that he still posts in the lounge or upstairs. Regardless, the point is Aaron did the right thing, he got tired of the lashings he was taking and got up and left.

I promise you its that easy, with that said, I'm like herpes man I ain't going no where.

92 Shoot em up
08-03-2013, 01:40 AM

:lol

AchillesHeel
08-03-2013, 02:58 AM
http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view3/2151204/prince-reveal-dave-chappelle-o.gif

Bill_Brasky
08-03-2013, 10:11 AM

No, it has nothing to do with any of that. If the threads you create are funny i give props. If the thread you create is a lame joke and a lame youtube video a la koolaids man, i'm gonna rip on you.

Spursfan092120
08-03-2013, 10:32 AM
Let's talk logically here for a second, if we were really having a terrible time here and were getting jizzed on wouldn't we just leave the site? I mean how hard do you think it is to just stop coming back here because you're butt hurt? Take AaronY for example, he was yapping away at the mouth for a long time with me. I warned the boy not to get himself in trouble with me but he didn't listen, he was a well known troll here that was beloved by many including CN, Harlem, and DMC.

I had to make an example out of the boy, do you ever see him around here anymore? I cuckolded that faggot so hard he just got up and left. I hear legends that he still posts in the lounge or upstairs. Regardless, the point is Aaron did the right thing, he got tired of the lashings he was taking and got up and left.

I promise you its that easy, with that said, I'm like herpes man I ain't going no where.
:lol What a oxymoron...Laker fan saying "Let's talk logic." Logic would normally state that you'd just back away, yes...but as you've proven, as well as the rest of your Laker boys, you don't go by logic. When someone sprays all over your face, you come back for more...it's been proven time and time again...Luva, Koolboy, Thread (who is just as bad as he was before he got banned with the parrot shit), you don't go by logic...you just keep coming back for more because your pride refuses to allow you to admit that you're getting your ass kicked...it's ok...we understand.

Thread
08-03-2013, 11:04 AM
:lol What a oxymoron...Laker fan saying "Let's talk logic." Logic would normally state that you'd just back away, yes...but as you've proven, as well as the rest of your Laker boys, you don't go by logic. When someone sprays all over your face, you come back for more...it's been proven time and time again...Luva, Koolboy, Thread (who is just as bad as he was before he got banned with the parrot shit), you don't go by logic...you just keep coming back for more because your pride refuses to allow you to admit that you're getting your ass kicked...it's ok...we understand.

That's 6 talking.

Thebesteva
08-03-2013, 12:08 PM
That's 6 talking.

They refuse to accept Dale....they simply just refuse.

spurraider21
08-03-2013, 03:57 PM
:lol didnt read
:lol you wrote it
:lol long meltdown just for me

SPM
08-03-2013, 03:58 PM
:lol clippernation

Clipper Nation
08-03-2013, 04:08 PM
:lol didnt read
:lol you wrote it
:lol long meltdown just for me
Maybe he should try reading the shit he writes, then he'd realize it's 99.9% faggotry :lol

whitemamba
08-03-2013, 07:01 PM
you niggas are so butthurt its awesome tbh :lol

Spursfan092120
08-03-2013, 07:10 PM
That's 6 talking.
Nah..only reality, my good man.

unforeseen
08-03-2013, 07:37 PM
Surprised she did not rip the arms off of the baby.