PDA

View Full Version : NBA: as TIMMYtoZO would say

rogues
08-03-2013, 12:54 AM
Really?..does anybody think they stand a chance against this..I legit feel for the league..the ante up in this bitch filled all the way up, tbh..

Thread
08-03-2013, 01:04 AM
You lost the '13 Finals. Actually lost it. Egg was all over James' face. He wouldn't a been lynched, but, you'd be short one nonetheless. Somehow you dodged the pickle and came out the other side upright & clean, settin' an old man in Phoenix free from a recliner he'd taken root in.

AchillesHeel
08-03-2013, 02:25 AM
It's not fair...Lebron will get injured, they all do. MJ broke his foot and missed basically a whole season, Kirby tore his achilles, cmon basketball gods!

whitemamba
08-03-2013, 06:45 AM
It's not fair...Lebron will get injured, they all do. MJ broke his foot and missed basically a whole season, Kirby tore his achilles, cmon basketball gods!

I never understood people wanting a player to get injured, dont you want to see the highest level of basketball played? Or are some people just pussies... I def dont want to see lebron or timmy or westbrook to get injured, id rather see them lose tbh.

AchillesHeel
08-03-2013, 07:15 AM
I never understood people wanting a player to get injured, dont you want to see the highest level of basketball played? Or are some people just pussies... I def dont want to see lebron or timmy or westbrook to get injured, id rather see them lose tbh.
magic had HIV, Bird had a bad back...Wilt had knee injuries...

it's just bound to happen

Thread
08-03-2013, 08:02 AM
I never understood people wanting a player to get injured, dont you want to see the highest level of basketball played?

No. I want to see mine enemies (team & Media preference) denied as they strive to deny me.