PDA

View Full Version : Game on!!

Nbadan
08-03-2013, 02:05 AM
Let the battle for Texas begin....

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/images/texas-monthly-cover-wendy-davis.jpg

Three prominent Texas Democrats were featured on the cover of Texas Monthly's August issue, including state Sen. Wendy Davis (D) holding the pair of pink Mizuno sneakers she iconically wore during her filibuster of the state's restrictive abortion bill.

The cover also features brothers Julián Castro, the mayor of San Antonio, and U.S. Rep. Joaquín Castro (D).

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/wendy-davis-makes-cover-of-texas-monthly-photo?ref=fpb

At least one Tex GOPer wants to charge Davis $1.6million for extra time the senate was in special sessions for the filibuster on the draconian abortion bill SB 5.

ChumpDumper
08-03-2013, 03:07 AM
Not enough Mexicans yet.

AntiChrist
08-03-2013, 07:52 AM
Who are those two Asian men?

boobie4three
08-03-2013, 08:45 AM

Ding and Dong.

EVAY
08-03-2013, 11:06 AM
What I noticed about the cover photo was the inside article teaser on "What we will miss about Rick Perry". I assume it is a very short article.

boutons_deux
08-03-2013, 11:24 AM
What I noticed about the cover photo was the inside article teaser on "What we will miss about Rick Perry". I assume it is a very short article.

or

A VERY LONG article of the BAD we might miss without RickyBobby. might not miss anything RB because the Repug asshole sure to replace RB will be just as bad or worse.

scroteface
08-03-2013, 11:50 AM
Not enough Mexicans yet.

hispanics poll conservative after 3 generations, won't help you

EVAY
08-03-2013, 12:02 PM
hispanics poll conservative after 3 generations, won't help you

May not last with the younger generations of Hispanics, who are much less tied to the Catholic church than their parents and grandparents.

ChumpDumper
08-03-2013, 12:28 PM
hispanics poll conservative after 3 generations, won't help youSo you think all the Hispanic voters in south Texas just got there?

lol

scroteface
08-03-2013, 12:52 PM
So you think all the Hispanic voters in south Texas just got there?

lol

a lot of hispanic conservatives in texas brah. i know em, i go to the range with them. ain't no obama phones here in the lonestar state, nor too many of your kind. 10 years tops before liberals are rounded up and expelled from tx once the government collapses. the US dollar is on its last leg, liberal utiopia won't be achieved.

ChumpDumper
08-03-2013, 01:04 PM
a lot of hispanic conservatives in texas brah. i know em, i go to the range with them. ain't no obama phones here in the lonestar state, nor too many of your kind.As Texas' participation rate in the Lifeline program is somewhere between 20 and 50% of those eligible to recieve them, it's safe to say there are thousands of subsidized cell phones in Texas.
10 years tops before liberals are rounded up and expelled from tx once the government collapses. the US dollar is on its last leg, liberal utiopia won't be achieved.Thanks, Alex.

SA210
08-03-2013, 01:15 PM
Just more Democrat sellouts that would be beholden to a corrupt mass murderer Obama, his cronies, and a corrupt system that has NOTHING to do with being for or by the people.

Business as usual.

scroteface
08-03-2013, 01:33 PM
Thanks, Alex.

You're not connected politically and wouldn't know, but this government is on its last leg. It's lost all legitimacy both at home and abroad, people don't realize how weak and spread thin our defenses are. The next major conflict we get ourselves into will be the death of the dollar. Look at the trade agreements China is signing and all of the voices calling for an alternate reserve currency. Once SHTF sheep turn into wolves.

ChumpDumper
08-03-2013, 01:34 PM
You're not connected politically and wouldn't know, but this government is on its last leg. It's lost all legitimacy both at home and abroad, people don't realize how weak and spread thin our defenses are. The next major conflict we get ourselves into will be the death of the dollar. Look at the trade agreements China is signing and all of the voices calling for an alternate reserve currency. Once SHTF sheep turn into wolves.How are you connected politically?

scroteface
08-03-2013, 01:39 PM
that really isn't any of your concern, but take my advice and stay out of all the big cities they'll become death traps. might be the time to invest in a ranch property and properly militarize it, or make some overseas connections. Most of the riff raff will sort itself out after the first couple of years post collapse and a new government will arise if you can last that long.

ChumpDumper
08-03-2013, 01:40 PM
that really isn't any of your concern, but take my advice and stay out of all the big cities they'll become death traps. might be the time to invest in a ranch property and properly militarize it, or make some overseas connections. Most of the riff raff will sort itself out after the first couple of years post collapse and a new government will arise if you can last that long.So do you own militarized ranch property?

UZER
08-03-2013, 01:59 PM

:lol