PDA

View Full Version : My Biggest Gripe / Complaint About Black Women

Koolaid_Man
08-03-2013, 08:26 AM
I know some people question my blackness because I prefer sexy White, Asian, or Latina but lemme just say...my reason is simple... by and large (there are many exceptions) but most black women have a short shelf life on their prettiness and petite figures. If you don't catch them between 18-25 you can pretty much forget it. Between 18-25 though (of comparable looks) it's hard to beat out a sexy black woman...see my avatar....the reason black women lose it early is because black women don't eat right nor do they care to work out. Many of them think Cellulite in the ass is cute..while I can admire a nice, juicy, big ass...the shit is gettin outta control, I don't think it's cute and I refuse to do the she-nay nay sized asses...leave the soul food, soda pops, banana pudding, ox-tails, creamy gravy, and hog mog alone and try a glass of water with grilled chicken Arugula salad with Almonds...:lol get those asses down sistas and live again...

Rogue
08-03-2013, 10:09 AM
Gotta give Halle Berry an exemption though. Bitch still looked just as fine as my goddess around 06 when she was already 40, she only turned TOSB after giving birth to that bastard baby, tbh.

UZER
08-03-2013, 10:19 AM
Sounds like Hispanic chicks. But there prime is 15-19.

Koolaid_Man
08-03-2013, 10:43 AM
Sounds like Hispanic chicks. But there prime is 15-19.

Lol @ 15-17...you be looking early huh? But i do agree...always exceptions though

UZER
08-03-2013, 10:48 AM
Lol @ 15-17...you be looking early huh? But i do agree...always exceptions though

just calling it like is see it. By 19 their bodies have already been through two kids, and from then on its all you can eat with food stamps.

Thread
08-03-2013, 01:25 PM
just calling it like is see it. By 19 their bodies have already been through two kids, and from then on its all you can eat with food stamps.

Seeing said out loud like this is just depressing.

Damn, Ooze.

UZER
08-03-2013, 01:35 PM
Seeing said out loud like this is just depressing.

Damn, Ooze.

it makes you appreciate the women keep themselves in shape. I'm not talking about celebrities that are paid to look good. I'm talking about everyday women.

Buddy Mignon
08-03-2013, 02:40 PM
It all depends on where you've been fishing.

Wild Cobra
08-03-2013, 03:05 PM
Well, I have on who's in her 30's, and her mother is still fine...

jeebus
08-03-2013, 03:35 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0Gek9IL_go

Chief Brody
08-04-2013, 12:32 PM
I'm prejudice (shocker, I know) and don't have jungle fever, but black women really do suffer from tranny face when they hit 30. It's just one of those inexplicable biological phenomenons

Viva Las Espuelas
08-04-2013, 05:03 PM
I don't know what it is but black people have a certain odor to them and I can't imagine what the smell is down there. That's really the reason why I never pursued a black woman.

Koolaid_Man
08-04-2013, 06:04 PM
I don't know what it is but black people have a certain odor to them and I can't imagine what the smell is down there. That's really the reason why I never pursued a black woman.

I think you're getting the Mexican women climbing out of the Rio Grande confused with American Blacks

The Reckoning
08-04-2013, 06:55 PM
love me some brown sugar

Viva Las Espuelas
08-04-2013, 07:18 PM
I think you're getting the Mexican women climbing out of the Rio Grande confused with American Blacks

nah. it's a very distinct stink

lebomb
08-05-2013, 04:21 PM
I know some people question my blackness because I prefer sexy White, Asian, or Latina but lemme just say...my reason is simple... by and large (there are many exceptions) but most black women have a short shelf life on their prettiness and petite figures. If you don't catch them between 18-25 you can pretty much forget it. Between 18-25 though (of comparable looks) it's hard to beat out a sexy black woman...see my avatar....the reason black women lose it early is because black women don't eat right nor do they care to work out. Many of them think Cellulite in the ass is cute..while I can admire a nice, juicy, big ass...the shit is gettin outta control, I don't think it's cute and I refuse to do the she-nay nay sized asses...leave the soul food, soda pops, banana pudding, ox-tails, creamy gravy, and hog mog alone and try a glass of water with grilled chicken Arugula salad with Almonds...:lol get those asses down sistas and live again...

My niggra wit da goods!!!! I feel ya on this one.

lebomb
08-05-2013, 04:24 PM
nah. it's a very distinct stink

Actually the stinkiest women by far Ive been with are white girls. Its like they think since they are white and privileged they dont have to scrub their ass and kittens.

Destro
08-05-2013, 05:42 PM
this is a poverty problem not a race or ethnicity problem. The wealthier you are the healthier you are. I'm almost 40 and work with a very diverse group of people, all with advanced degrees and the same age group. We are all healthy, our admin staff, not so much.

Creepn
08-06-2013, 10:03 AM
lol this thread.

I'm sorry but since American Blacks make up about 12% of the population, I refuse to believe there are less than 12% of older fat white women. Just don't see that as possible when I see plenty of fat white women.

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-06-2013, 10:04 AM
About the only thing I hold against that particular group of ladies is the birth of the OP.

Koolaid_Man
08-06-2013, 10:35 AM
About the only thing I hold against that particular group of ladies is the birth of the OP.

pretty brave insult of yours for someone who once tried to commit suicide...do not judge for hence ye shall be judged why thy judgement

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-06-2013, 10:37 AM
pretty brave insult of yours for someone who once tried to commit suicide...do not judge for hence ye shall be judged why thy judgement

It is pretty brave of me. I think my bravery should be celebrated. Perhaps even rewarded. Cash would be preferred, but in a pinch a trophy or sash would suffice.

CavsSuperFan
08-06-2013, 10:44 AM
do not judge for hence ye shall be judged why thy judgement

King James Ebonics translation? :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-06-2013, 11:03 AM
King James Ebonics translation? :lol

:lol I didn't know what the fuck I was talking bout I knew it was close to something like that.

Koolaid_Man
08-06-2013, 11:05 AM
It is pretty brave of me. I think my bravery should be celebrated. Perhaps even rewarded. Cash would be preferred, but in a pinch a trophy or sash would suffice.

how bout a 38 revolver with one silver bullet in the chamber for a game of russian roulette

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-06-2013, 11:10 AM
More of a Go Fish man myself.

mrsmaalox
08-06-2013, 11:13 AM

Oh no, there is no feeling on earth compared to the moment someone places a crown upon your head----now THAT is a celebration! :king

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-06-2013, 11:23 AM
And mess up this good hair day I'm having?

Sportcamper
08-06-2013, 11:57 AM

+1...:lmao

DMC
08-06-2013, 10:56 PM
I'm prejudice (shocker, I know) and don't have jungle fever, but black women really do suffer from tranny face when they hit 30. It's just one of those inexplicable biological phenomenons

I just can't imagine waking up around 2am, rolling over and seeing a pair of eyes and some teeth looking back at me, or walking into the bathroom at night and accidentally sitting in her lap as she's taking a piss in the dark, or maybe my arm brushing against that brillo pad on her head and waking me up to the thought that I might be sleeping with a gorilla, or perhaps her nostrils flare so wide when she breathes at night that the oily light reflection from them causes me to imagine I'm in the movie "The Ring" and I'm trapped in a well, or perhaps there's an abundance of banana peels next to the bed for some odd reason and I slip on one and hit my head, and she's there trying to soothe me and I feel like the kitten being nursed by the gorilla.

Chief Brody
08-06-2013, 10:59 PM
:lol...DMC you aging drunk--Welcome back:toast

HI-FI
08-06-2013, 11:30 PM
i've only been with two black women, asses that were off the charts, so i'll probably look for some more brown sugar in the future.....that being said, there was a distinct odor. not sure if it's dietary or perhaps they have more testosterone.

I just can't imagine waking up around 2am, rolling over and seeing a pair of eyes and some teeth looking back at me, or walking into the bathroom at night and accidentally sitting in her lap as she's taking a piss in the dark, or maybe my arm brushing against that brillo pad on her head and waking me up to the thought that I might be sleeping with a gorilla, or perhaps her nostrils flare so wide when she breathes at night that the oily light reflection from them causes me to imagine I'm in the movie "The Ring" and I'm trapped in a well, or perhaps there's an abundance of banana peels next to the bed for some odd reason and I slip on one and hit my head, and she's there trying to soothe me and I feel like the kitten being nursed by the gorilla.

:lmao
DMC is starting to post again.

ohmwrecker
08-06-2013, 11:38 PM
:lmao
DMC is starting to post again.

Really breaking new ground there too. :lol brillo pads and banana peels :lol cutting edge stuff.

DMC
08-06-2013, 11:56 PM
Mostly it's the dirty stains on the whites of her eyes though, that "I'm unclean" look she has because of it. Her iris is not brown, not black, just an uninteresting jungle camo color that reminds me of looking a Chow in the face, and you know there's really nothing behind them.

The Reckoning
08-07-2013, 01:05 AM

hot damn there's a movie idea right there

mojorizen7
08-07-2013, 02:41 AM
Actually the stinkiest women by far Ive been with are white girls. Its like they think since they are white and privileged they dont have to scrub their ass and kittens.
I've gotta side with this.
Never fucked a black woman but between white women and latinas,those particular ladies who had a strong smell(some women just do regardless of hygiene)...the latinas had a smell that was more intoxicating vs the white women who were just plain funky.
IMO

DMC
08-07-2013, 05:24 PM

Well yeah, any white girl who fucks a baboon is going to be a trashy whore anyhow. That's a given.

DMC
08-07-2013, 05:25 PM
I've gotta side with this.
Never fucked a black woman but between white women and latinas,those particular ladies who had a strong smell(some women just do regardless of hygiene)...the latinas had a smell that was more intoxicating vs the white women who were just plain funky.
IMO
So the yeast had brewed into a fine alcoholic paste?