PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Playing Tarzan With MJ, Lebron, Dirk, and CP3

Koolaid_Man
08-03-2013, 09:55 PM
Hello Mavs>Spurs *aka* Michael Jordan troll (since you're the only one qualified to tell us) since you're monkey swinging from dick to nuts like a white Tarzan in the jungles of Africa.....who has the biggest dick and nut sac of these players...and would Tammy approve?

scroteface
08-03-2013, 10:33 PM
m>s really got in your head imho..i don't think dude has addressed you directly in years ever since he had you scared posting pics of ak-47s :lol

dallasmaverickslose
08-03-2013, 10:55 PM
Hello Mavs>Spurs *aka* Michael Jordan troll (since you're the only one qualified to tell us) since you're monkey swinging from dick to nuts like a white Tarzan in the jungles of Africa.....who has the biggest dick and nut sac of these players...and would Tammy approve?

0/10 bitchass

Rogue
08-04-2013, 12:05 AM
Owner of that MJ troll is also a legendary poster of the same caliber as my nigga m>s but I don't think that is him. m>s is too busy making money & getting rich in the real world now, and their posting styles aren't even remotely similar imho. My guess is that MJ is an old-school legend who hasn't posted for so long that we've almost forgotten about him, but when his identity is revealed you all will find him familiar imho. You'll be like "oh shit he's THAT guy, should've known it"

92 Shoot em up
08-04-2013, 12:21 AM
Owner of that MJ troll is also a legendary poster of the same caliber as my nigga m>s but I don't think that is him. m>s is too busy making money & getting rich in the real world now, and their posting styles aren't even remotely similar imho. My guess is that MJ is an old-school legend who hasn't posted for so long that we've almost forgotten about him, but when his identity is revealed you all will find him familiar imho. You'll be like "oh shit he's THAT guy, should've known it"

Get some knee pads homie.

92 Shoot em up
08-04-2013, 12:24 AM
M>s is too busy with his Cam dating profile and bass fishing to post anymore.
King Kool had that pussy nigga running scurred. :lol faggot frontin' ass nigga

SPM
08-04-2013, 12:25 AM
^ Shoot em up, hit em up !!!

Koolaid_Man
08-04-2013, 07:38 AM
M>s is too busy with his Cam dating profile and bass fishing to post anymore.
King Kool had that pussy nigga running scurred. :lol faggot frontin' ass nigga

word lil homie:toast ...I know Scroteface is also Mavs>Spurs but dude was hitting up those online sex ads quite often and Cam dating profiles on the regular...he claimed he had many Ho's and then pointed to his inbox from the Cam profiles as proof...:lmao:lmao there just couldn't be a bigger clown than him.

Michael Jordan.
08-04-2013, 07:41 AM
So that's like the 5th thread on me? You must really wanna sit on this 14 incher. But you are gonna have to wait your turn lil african groupie. I know you look like those starving kids on those unicef commercials, all manourished lookin like yoi havent sucked cock for days. But relax lil homie.

Rogue
08-04-2013, 09:05 AM
You promised us that you would give us a "hint" as soon as your post count reaches 1000, don't forget it bro. I hope you will start the 6th thread on yourself giving the hint so nobody will miss it

Michael Jordan.
08-04-2013, 09:14 AM
No worries. The hint is coming.

Koolaid_Man
08-04-2013, 09:20 AM
No worries. The hint is coming.

and it'll be oozing right outta ya ass :lol

Michael Jordan.
08-04-2013, 09:26 AM
Not like #StayD12