PDA

View Full Version : NBA: J.J Reddick Cucks Shaq, Gets Girl Pregnant, Then Demands She Sign Abortion Contract

Koolaid_Man
08-04-2013, 04:57 PM
:lmao just can't make this shit up....this is what I call BIG PIMPIN :toast I bow before Reddick :lol

Pro Basketball Player JJ Redick Reportedly Had “Abortion Contract” With Girlfriend

We have no idea how to write an irreverent lede for a story like this, so let’s just get down to brass tacks: back in 2007, Milwaukee Bucks player JJ Redick reportedly entered into what media outlets are calling an “abortion contract” with onetime girlfriend Vanessa Lopez, model and former mistress to Shaquille O’Neal (http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/model-vanessa-lopez-linked-lineup-nba-stars-shaquille-o-neal-harassed-affair-article-1.462147). Lopez, we deduce from the documents, had gotten pregnant and the newly-surfaced paperwork represents an agreement between she and Redick that she’d receive an abortion. And prizes!

The documents (http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/64068/mto-world-exclusive-nba-baller-enters-into-an-abortion-contract-with-his-girlfriend-pays-her-to-end-her-pregnancy.html) show that Redick (Jonathan C. Redick) demanded proof that Lopez had terminated her pregnancy. He’d then agreed to “attempt a relationship” with Lopez for one year, so long as she showed said proof–per the unsettling legal language, they’d “attempt to establish and maintain a social and/or romantic relationship between themselves for a period of one year from the date of this Agreement (hereinafter “The Relationship”).”

If the relationship didn’t work out after that one year, Redick agreed to pay Lopez $25,000 (!). More unsettling still, any contact after the dissolution of the relationship would be considered “stalking.”

http://www.thegloss.com/2013/07/25/sex-and-dating/jj-redick-abortion-contract/?utm_source=outbrain&utm_medium=mst

lefty
08-04-2013, 04:58 PM
old news

whitemamba
08-04-2013, 05:01 PM
Thats pimpin 101 , Howard should take some notes tbh.. :lol

TXstbobcat
08-04-2013, 05:03 PM
Cheaper than having to pay child support.

92 Shoot em up
08-04-2013, 05:08 PM

Leetonidas
08-04-2013, 05:20 PM
I guess he doesn't understand what "former mistress" means

PlayNando
08-04-2013, 06:16 PM
Wasn't Redick supposed to be some super Christian or something? :lol

There must be something in the air in Orlando which changes super Christians like Redick and Howard into heathens that father scores of illegitimate children, tbh. :lol

jimbo
08-04-2013, 06:16 PM
This shit kinda old, but the abortion contract thing you can't actually do. A court can't force anyone to have an abortion. It's there just to intimidate the girl into thinking that she'll be forced to do it. The interesting part was the non-paternity clause where if she had a baby he wouldn't be required to do any DNA testing to confirm if he was the father. I doubt that's legal either, but it's a good idea.

Koolaid_Man
08-04-2013, 06:21 PM
This shit kinda old, but the abortion contract thing you can't actually do. A court can't force anyone to have an abortion. It's there just to intimidate the girl into thinking that she'll be forced to do it. The interesting part was the non-paternity clause where if she had a baby he wouldn't be required to do any DNA testing to confirm if he was the father. I doubt that's legal either, but it's a good idea.

there's nothing old about the story...maybe their relationship is old news but terms of the relationship just came to light hence the story just broke...hence you're commenting on it...

whitemamba
08-04-2013, 06:22 PM
Wasn't Redick supposed to be some super Christian or something? :lol

There must be something in the air in Orlando which changes super Christians like Redick and Howard into heathens that father scores of illegitimate children, tbh. :lol

people use religion all the time to try and make a better image for themselves no surprise here tbh..

Rogue
08-04-2013, 09:14 PM
Dude's red-dick shoots them sperms just as accurately as he shoots the ball on the basketball court imho

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-04-2013, 09:22 PM
people use religion all the time to try and make a better image for themselves no surprise here tbh..

Truth bombs, tbh. Religion is what people use to masquerade ego as humility. Ultra-evangelical bible thumpers being hypocrites and disobeying the bible is hardly exclusive to Orlando NBA players.

dallasmaverickslose
08-04-2013, 10:06 PM
:lmao just can't make this shit up....this is what I call BIG PIMPIN :toast I bow before Reddick :lol

Pro Basketball Player JJ Redick Reportedly Had “Abortion Contract” With Girlfriend

http://www.thegloss.com/2013/07/25/sex-and-dating/jj-redick-abortion-contract/?utm_source=outbrain&utm_medium=mst

You got a life outside of Spurstalk, bitchass?

probably not.

in the meantime, 0/10. Yet AGAIN.

jimbo
08-05-2013, 12:02 AM
there's nothing old about the story...maybe their relationship is old news but terms of the relationship just came to light hence the story just broke...hence you're commenting on it...

11 days ago by Ashley Cardiff (http://www.thegloss.com/author/erichard/)

DPG21920
08-05-2013, 12:08 AM
Looks like another explosive scandal: Vannessa has been cheating on Kobe:

http://www.totalprosports.com/2013/02/27/kobe-vanessa-bryant-rapper-ap9-affair-sex-video/

One of those women just so happens to be Kim Kardashian. Another is none other than Vanessa Bryant.

Here’s what the publicist had to say:

“Then [AP.9] tells us that he had messed with, I’m just gonna say one of the Kardashians, and after [the CoCo] story came out…she called him and begged him not to mention her name in anything because, you know, her image…Then he told us that he had an affair with a basketball star’s wife, who’s, I’m going to tell you, this basketball star is one of the biggest in the world. And he dated her and she gave him close in cash, like $30,000 here, $40,000 there, close to almost one million dollars.”

After further interrogation, it was discovered that the Kardashian she was referring to was Kim, and the basketball player she spoke of was a member of her favorite team; the Los Angeles Lakers.

At that point, it became quite clear that the player being referred to was Kobe Bryant.

That's cold blooded. How you going to make a man cry in front of the world, but you a ring, then cheat? Black Mambcuck

whitemamba
08-05-2013, 01:14 AM
Truth bombs, tbh. Religion is what people use to masquerade ego as humility. Ultra-evangelical bible thumpers being hypocrites and disobeying the bible is hardly exclusive to Orlando NBA players.

And it happens in every profession.. In everything.

TrainOfThought5
08-05-2013, 04:16 AM