PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: I found Cully on Youtube!! Falling out with his boy Gemni

SPM
08-04-2013, 07:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gk2TzF68TOo

SPM
08-04-2013, 07:35 PM
Gemni Responds to Cully's accusations

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl217B4jvrk

whitemamba
08-04-2013, 07:43 PM
this is sad beyond belief...

92 Shoot em up
08-04-2013, 07:45 PM
:lol Youtube beefing
:lol Fucking losers who watch wrestling

Kool Bob Love
08-04-2013, 08:52 PM
He's too young tbh.

Katherine Robinson
08-04-2013, 09:02 PM
^Koon Bob Love

Rogue
08-04-2013, 09:22 PM
Spurstalk doesn't equal the whole universe imho. Cully has been an internet legend for many years, since long before he became a member of spurstalkk. I also found his IMDB page which was confirmed by himself, and I believe he also posts on many other forums like rotten tomato and the lakerground but not as frequently as he does on spurstalk. It's a blessing to our website that we have such a legendary poster taking our site as his e-home tbh.

Thread
08-04-2013, 10:00 PM
Spurstalk doesn't equal the whole universe imho. Cully has been an internet legend for many years, since long before he became a member of spurstalkk. I also found his IMDB page which was confirmed by himself, and I believe he also posts on many other forums like rotten tomato and the lakerground but not as frequently as he does on spurstalk. It's a blessing to our website that we have such a legendary poster taking our site as his e-home tbh.

No, Rogue, I only post here. I've never posted on LG or this rotten tomatoes you've referred to. I've really only posted here, on AZ Central, Sose's Joint and the ESPN Board very infrequently. That's it.

Rogue
08-04-2013, 10:23 PM
Excellent news for me, Dale, you're a legend and everyone knows that on spurstalk, and accordingly every spurstalker with a well-functioning brain under their skulls must revere you as much as they respect George Washington and Benjamin Franklin imho. I just presumed that you might have posted on other websites before joining Spurstalk, like DMC and other legends who're not old-school members.

I also posted on other forums (like Crutchfans and redcafe) before or even during my time on spurstalk but after getting banned multiple times from each site I realized how special and precious our Spurstalk is. It's a place where we can feel at home, where we don't have to conform to the retarded & childish style that the mods desire. I just felt it was a waste of my time and talent when I was posting on redcafe, United is one of the world's best football clubs and is also one of my favorites but it's really a damn shame that the world's finest club has probably the shittiest message board.

Boston Pancake
08-04-2013, 10:29 PM
No, Rogue, I only post here. I've never posted on LG or this rotten tomatoes you've referred to. I've really only posted here, on AZ Central, Sose's Joint and the ESPN Board very infrequently. That's it.

Bulllshit you fahkin homo. Boston owns your ass!

Thread
08-04-2013, 10:38 PM
Bulllshit you fahkin homo. Boston owns your ass!

Reggie Lewis, slabbed & tagged.

ha, ha.

Boston Pancake
08-04-2013, 11:27 PM
Reggie Lewis, slabbed & tagged.

ha, ha.

Red: 17
Jerry: 16

Before they took a dirt nap. Red going to play the harp with Jerry burning in hell. Tee fahkin hee.