PDA

View Full Version : Popularity contest of all filmed avengers and SHIELD agents - sponsored by Scarlett

Rogue
08-04-2013, 10:00 PM
Avengers only limited to those who've appeared in the "avengers" film, plus the 3 named SHIELD agents that include the bald black pirate Nick Fury, Coulson and Maria Hill. Who're the ones you like best? multiple choices

CubanSucks
08-05-2013, 04:36 AM
Iron Man is too obvious so I went Cap. America cause he gets it done without flight or super hulk jump. I don't even know who Maria Hill is.

I like how there's currently 1 vote for 3 different characters and it says they all have 50% of the vote.

FuzzyLumpkins
08-05-2013, 09:59 AM
Hawkeye is only outshittied by Daredevil.

TheRealCB
08-06-2013, 01:50 AM
Iron Man is too obvious so I went Cap. America cause he gets it done without flight or super hulk jump. I don't even know who Maria Hill is.

I like how there's currently 1 vote for 3 different characters and it says they all have 50% of the vote.

It's a multiple choice poll,so out of 2 people,so it counts accounts and not total votes.

TDMVPDPOY
08-06-2013, 03:17 AM
not a fan of shield wankers, let alone captain america

movie needs more dialogue then just 1 liners

Wild Cobra
08-06-2013, 04:09 AM
I had to go with Thor, because of my Icelandic heritage.

Rogue
08-07-2013, 12:23 AM
tbh I'm never a fan of girls who wear tight suits and always act deviantly in a boyish way, I don't quite like that "black widow" character in the book but the one in the movies (avengers, Ironman 2 and the upcoming film captain america: the winter soldier) has to be one of my favorites, you know why. Tony Stark is a true class-1 badass and that type of guys are exactly what I always try to immitate and aspire to being tbh.

Rogue
08-07-2013, 12:26 AM
Maybe Coulson will also become a favorite of mine when I reach DMC's age, but not at this point of time.

lefty
08-07-2013, 02:41 AM
A lot of awesome characters - except Maria Hill, but that's because that Canadian bitch can't act (she's hotter than the Goddess though )

My votes goes to Tony Stark though; RDJ was born to play him

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mbsew5nIEt1rf38dio1_500.gif