PDA

View Full Version : NBA: If You Have Nothing to Hide Why The Gag Order

Koolaid_Man
08-04-2013, 10:17 PM
just saying...an innocent man has nothing to hide.....seems someone doesn't? want Amy spilling the beans..there's a treasure trove there and I for one am waiting for it to be released...I think we're gonna find out things that will force us to push away from the dinner table....this will be 10X worse than Kobe crying to Nessa in 2003 about Colorado....I didn't think things could get better after learning of the cucking, the divorce, the Crossfit Gym, 6 then 7, then the Homosexuality.... it's just been too much at once to digest...but man I suspect Amy is queing things up for the mother load

Rogue
08-04-2013, 10:36 PM
Tim never tried to hide anything though he's just as honest as Rogue. Duncan may be a gay but he can generously accept the fact, and he wouldn't mind letting it known to other people if they really want to know it but the BITCH has nary room to sound the word "Duncan" out of the shitty opening on her head. Bitch cheated on her husband, she stole money from her husband's back account to buy her paramour a damn gym but Duncan doesn't even give a shit. Duncan has a buddah's magnanimity tbh.

dallasmaverickslose
08-04-2013, 10:47 PM
just saying...an innocent man has nothing to hide.....seems someone doesn't? want Amy spilling the beans..there's a treasure trove there and I for one am waiting for it to be released...I think we're gonna find out things that will force us to push away from the dinner table....this will be 10X worse than Kobe crying to Nessa in 2003 about Colorado....I didn't think things could get better after learning of the cucking, the divorce, the Crossfit Gym, 6 then 7, then the Homosexuality.... it's just been too much at once to digest...but man I suspect Amy is queing things up for the mother load

0/10 bibitchass

it never ends

spurraider21
08-04-2013, 11:06 PM
Koolaid just wants to know if Tim is sexually available. Let him dream

Axegrinder
08-05-2013, 04:26 AM
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

elmanutres
08-05-2013, 03:09 PM
When girls go through divorces, they can say the craziest things to get the desired outcome. If I were timmy, i would gag that bitch too just so she can keep her mouth shut and stop making up shit. I mean look at you guys, you guys are eating this up.

Koolaid_Man
08-05-2013, 04:02 PM
When girls go through divorces, they can say the craziest things to get the desired outcome. If I were timmy, i would gag that bitch too just so she can keep her mouth shut and stop making up shit. I mean look at you guys, you guys are eating this up.

if she has tapes it would be priceless....he'd rip the pre-nups to prevent her from sharing that :lmao

Koolaid_Man
08-05-2013, 04:03 PM
I just wanna a see a 28 second clip of him taking 6 incher...:lol

Koolaid_Man
08-05-2013, 04:04 PM
I just wanna a see a 28 second clip of him taking 6 incher...:lol

hold up I got my math wrong...I wanna see a 6 second clip of him taking a 28 incher :lmao

whitemamba
08-05-2013, 04:06 PM

buddy, if you think thats the reason.. your sadly mistaken.

irishock
08-05-2013, 04:06 PM
hold up I got my math wrong...I wanna see a 6 second clip of him taking a 28 incher :lmao

How about a 6 minute and 24 seconds video of Kobe taking in a 39 incher?

Koolaid_Man
08-05-2013, 04:11 PM
How about a 6 minute and 24 seconds video of Kobe taking in a 39 incher?

how bout a 7 hr video of Tammy sucking a 6 incher while getting ram roded by a 28 incher at the same time...by Amy is writing a check to her Gil

elmanutres
08-05-2013, 04:38 PM
buddy, if you think thats the reason.. your sadly mistaken.
all you are doing is looking for a reason to make fun of timmy. Bottom line. while I don't have a problem with that cause this is trollcentral, don't give me that bullshit that Amy Duncan is a sweetheart telling the truth.

whitemamba
08-05-2013, 05:13 PM
all you are doing is looking for a reason to make fun of timmy. Bottom line. while I don't have a problem with that cause this is trollcentral, don't give me that bullshit that Amy Duncan is a sweetheart telling the truth.

:lolol Most spur fans dish but can't take. All fun n shit salty ass fuckers getting mad over sexuality of another man is just hilarious.

elmanutres
08-05-2013, 11:34 PM
:lolol Most spur fans dish but can't take. All fun n shit salty ass fuckers getting mad over sexuality of another man is just hilarious.
yeah like laker fan dishing out insults over 6 and the divorce, but when it comes to the sweep, the failure, the begging and the incoming shitstorm in the next few years, they like to ignore it and point to something else. It's ok though, we understand you guys are doing this to make yourself feel better about your mess.

Double-Up
08-05-2013, 11:47 PM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/530270_485735264802216_216087045_n.jpg

Katherine Robinson
08-06-2013, 12:27 AM
Preemptive ejaculation is a problem in Texas, it seems.

whitemamba
08-06-2013, 12:50 AM
yeah like laker fan dishing out insults over 6 and the divorce, but when it comes to the sweep, the failure, the begging and the incoming shitstorm in the next few years, they like to ignore it and point to something else. It's ok though, we understand you guys are doing this to make yourself feel better about your mess.

I've accepted it , and I'm on the record sayin we r not going to get anyone in 2014, and it's time to rebuild.
tbh..

92 Shoot em up
08-06-2013, 12:51 AM
Preemptive ejaculation is a problem in Texas, it seems.

Shut up bitch

Koolaid_Man
08-06-2013, 12:54 AM
Shut up bitch

take a load off...sweetie :lol and boy do I have a load :lol

92 Shoot em up
08-06-2013, 12:55 AM
take a load off...sweetie :lol and boy do I have a load :lol

I thought we was cool nigga?? You lettin' this caddy bullshit fuck you up C

Koolaid_Man
08-06-2013, 12:57 AM
I thought we was cool nigga?? You lettin' this caddy bullshit fuck you up C

ohh yeah..that's right we cool :lol

92 Shoot em up
08-06-2013, 12:59 AM
ohh yeah..that's right we cool :lol

That's right lil nigga..... you know better than to raise your voice to Big Daddy

Koolaid_Man
08-06-2013, 01:05 AM
That's right lil nigga..... you know better than to raise your voice to Big Daddy

ok big daddy flabby tits

Katherine Robinson
08-06-2013, 01:09 AM
Shut up bitch

Put your everyday pants on and say that, lest you are less of a man than Tammy Duncan...