PDA

View Full Version : 2nd best QB in Texas named the Manning Award Watchlist

FkLA
08-05-2013, 01:32 AM
:hat

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/03/2013-winner-manziel-one-of-30-qbs-on-manning-award-watch-list/

Where is the Texas Tech QB tbh ?

blkroadrunners
08-05-2013, 01:57 AM
lol David Ash

Blake
08-05-2013, 08:17 AM

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/03/2013-winner-manziel-one-of-30-qbs-on-manning-award-watch-list/

I'd bet you cash that the Texas Tech QB ends the season with better numbers than Sosa, but it seems to me that you have a reputation as being a welcher.

monosylab1k
08-05-2013, 09:06 AM
Jesus it feels like Taylor Martinez has been around for 8 years

Bill_Brasky
08-05-2013, 09:17 AM
I'd bet you cash that the Texas Tech QB ends the season with better numbers than Sosa, but it seems to me that you have a reputation as being a welcher.

Actually our second stringer(Webb) is probably better than enchilada breath too tbh

benefactor
08-05-2013, 11:36 AM
Jesus it feels like Taylor Martinez has been around for 8 years
I know right...kinda like Collin Klein was at KState.

FkLA
08-05-2013, 05:41 PM

TT runs a no huddle right or atleast will with Kingbury there now? It aint all about the numbers, Blakes.

Soza>over whoever your starter is, deal with it. http://www.rowdytalk.com/images/smilies/rowdy2.gif

Actually our second stringer(Webb) is probably better than enchilada breath too tbh

Who is Webb? Is he on the list because I dont see him tbh.

ThePop
08-05-2013, 06:39 PM
Michael Brewer and his Lake Travis team would probably beat UTSA.

FkLA
08-05-2013, 07:18 PM
^nah

Blake
08-05-2013, 07:35 PM
TT runs a no huddle right or atleast will with Kingbury there now? It aint all about the numbers, Blakes.

Soza>over whoever your starter is, deal with it. http://www.rowdytalk.com/images/smilies/rowdy2.gif

explain your methodology for ranking QBs.

Vaya.

FkLA
08-05-2013, 11:31 PM
explain your methodology for ranking QBs.

Vaya.

More than just stats tbh.

You ?

The Reckoning
08-06-2013, 01:29 AM
congrats to David Ash

Blake
08-06-2013, 07:57 AM
More than just stats tbh.

You ?

Stats are a good start. Level of competition is another. Watching them on the TVs is another.

What's the "more" that you use.

lebomb
08-06-2013, 01:39 PM
Stats are a good start. Level of competition is another. Watching them on the TVs is another.

Accuracy .......... Soza may have thrown for less yards, but he completed like 60% of his passes with only 3 int. all year. He had a qb rating of 142.2....I would say thats pretty good no matter who you are playing. :toast

Seth is a better qb IMHO, but he did throw 16 ints. That being said, he did throw for 4200 yds.

FkLA
08-06-2013, 03:56 PM

Wins, poise, getting the most out of your teammates etc. Coupled with stats.

Brewer has alot more to work with. Soza is the UTSA offense.

DPG21920
08-06-2013, 04:01 PM
So much fake school pride here.

FkLA
08-06-2013, 04:04 PM
So much fake school pride here.

Hi, Tiny. How's it going ?

DPG21920
08-06-2013, 04:14 PM
Hi, Tiny. How's it going ?

Going well. Busy with work and the new house, but overall I find it tough to complain as I have been blessed with amazing people in my life.

Blake
08-06-2013, 04:20 PM
Accuracy .......... Soza may have thrown for less yards, but he completed like 60% of his passes with only 3 int. all year. He had a qb rating of 142.2....I would say thats pretty good no matter who you are playing. :toast

Seth is a better qb IMHO, but he did throw 16 ints. That being said, he did throw for 4200 yds.

60% is mediocre, especially considering who UTSA played last year.

Doege hit 70% last year. I'm betting Brewer hits around 65.

FkLA
08-06-2013, 04:20 PM
Going well. Busy with work and the new house, but overall I find it tough to complain as I have been blessed with amazing people in my life.

That's good. I'm happy for you. :)

DPG21920
08-06-2013, 04:24 PM
Thank you.

Blake
08-06-2013, 04:26 PM
Wins, poise, getting the most out of your teammates etc. Coupled with stats.

Brewer has alot more to work with. Soza is the UTSA offense.

So basically what you're saying is you're being an lol utsa trolling homer.

We already knew.

FkLA
08-06-2013, 04:30 PM
60% is mediocre, especially considering who UTSA played last year.

Doege hit 70% last year. I'm betting Brewer hits around 65.

:lol 60% isnt mediocre, its not elite but its still good.

FkLA
08-06-2013, 04:40 PM
So basically what you're saying is you're being an lol utsa trolling homer.

We already knew.

No.

DPG21920
08-06-2013, 04:46 PM
No.

Real question: If he is that good, who in their right mind settles for UTSA? Not only is the football program nothing compared to UT, but from an educational purpose, no one that is truly good enough to go to UT would turn that down and attend UTSA.

FkLA
08-06-2013, 05:05 PM
Real question: If he is that good, who in their right mind settles for UTSA? Not only is the football program nothing compared to UT, but from an educational purpose, no one that is truly good enough to go to UT would turn that down and attend UTSA.

The same reason someone settles for UTD ?

Blake
08-06-2013, 05:06 PM
:lol 60% isnt mediocre, its not elite but its still good.

:lol :lol it's absolutely mediocre.

:lol :lol :lol ftr, Zosa was at 59% last year

:lol :lol :lol :lol FkLa putting his lol utsa education hard hat on and going right to work

DPG21920
08-06-2013, 05:11 PM
The same reason someone settles for UTD ?

Huh? UTD doesn't have a football team.

DPG21920
08-06-2013, 05:12 PM
Also, fwiw, I believe UTD ranks considerably higher than UTSA and compares more favorably academically to UT if UTD were to have a football team.

FkLA
08-06-2013, 05:22 PM
Also, fwiw, I believe UTD ranks considerably higher than UTSA and compares more favorably academically to UT if UTD were to have a football team.

Define 'considerably' and 'more favorably'.

DPG21920
08-06-2013, 05:27 PM
Define 'considerably' and 'more favorably'.

God, you are beyond annoying. Why can't you just answer the original question? I always answer your questions, but you are too annoying to just answer a simple damn question.

http://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-graduate-schools/top-business-schools/mba-rankings

My Graduate program is ranked Top 40.

UT is ranked 17th, UTD 37th, I can't really find UTSA on the list (I looked about 4 pages after the top 100 where they stopped ranking schools and could not locate them). Now, you may violently disagree with my usage of the words considerably & more favorably, but that is what I am seeing.

Now, will you please just answer the damn question without arguing about nothing and stick to the topic? Please.

DPG21920
08-06-2013, 05:31 PM
I am not bragging either, but I don't see what this has to do with my point about a UT-caliber QB (so you say) choosing UTSA when there are literally no advantages.

I am an underachiever and I fully admit it. I didn't work hard enough to get into a top 3 program and I had to settle for something that was not the best and that is on me. No use in crying about it - it is what it is and I accept that it was no one's fault but my own.

FkLA
08-06-2013, 05:37 PM
God, you are beyond annoying. Why can't you just answer the original question? I always answer your questions, but you are too annoying to just answer a simple damn question.

http://grad-schools.usnews.rankingsandreviews.com/best-graduate-schools/top-business-schools/mba-rankings

My Graduate program is ranked Top 40.

UT is ranked 17th, UTD 37th, I can't really find UTSA on the list (I looked about 4 pages after the top 100 where they stopped ranking schools and could not locate them). Now, you may violently disagree with my usage of the words considerably & more favorably, but that is what I am seeing.

Now, will you please just answer the damn question without arguing about nothing and stick to the topic? Please.

Ok, UTA has a good business program. I never said they didnt. But why would a bright individual like you settle for 37th when theres better programs in the state ?

DPG21920
08-06-2013, 05:39 PM
Wow, you are annoying, did you not see what I typed already?

Again, why can't you just answer the question?

Also, as another side note since I am willing to answer questions directly: I choose UTD since they have NCAA men's soccer and that's the sport I played/was recruited for. Out of the only 3 schools ahead of my program, UTD was the highest ranked with a Men's NCAA Soccer team so that is a reason why I choose it.

FkLA
08-06-2013, 05:44 PM
Whyd you settle for 37th ?

DPG21920
08-06-2013, 05:45 PM
SMH. Nevermind. Thank you for answering the question pertaining to the thread at hand.

FkLA
08-06-2013, 05:47 PM
SMH. Nevermind. Thank you for answering the question pertaining to the thread at hand.

This pertains to your Soza question and you know that. So answer it.

You werent good enough for UT?

Phillip
08-06-2013, 05:51 PM
lol utsa

DPG21920
08-06-2013, 05:51 PM
This pertains to your Soza question and you know that. So answer it.

You werent good enough for UT?

No. You answer the question. You have failed to do so and I have been incredibly gracious and patient in answering your many questions.

You started moving goal posts. You asked me to define my use of the words "considerably" & "more favorably" which I did. You then (for unknown reasons) dodged the question and made this about me and shifted the argument from UTD comparing favorably to why I didn't go to a better school.

Not only that, I preemtively gave you answers to your questions as to why knowing full well you would go there.

I really don't see why you can't answer the question??

FkLA
08-06-2013, 05:59 PM
lol utsa

lol t-shirt fan

No. You answer the question. You have failed to do so and I have been incredibly gracious and patient in answering your many questions.

Soza ended up here because the bigger programs didnt think he could be a D1 quarterback for one reason or another (size, lack of a huge arm, etc). Not much different than why UT didnt offer Manziel at quarterback or why numerous good players end up at smaller schools every year.

Why didnt you go to UT ?

DPG21920
08-06-2013, 06:04 PM
Nah, that doesn't add up. Manziel ended up at a big time football university (even better than UT in football now) and one that compares well with UT academically too. If Soza was good like you say and/or smart, I don't see how he would have been passed up by all big Texas schools (or out of state schools for that reason) and why he wouldn't supplment that with choosing a school that is better academically. That really doesn't make sense to me is all.

FkLA
08-06-2013, 06:11 PM
If Soza was good like you say and/or smart

Finalist for the Coach John Wooden Citizenship Award and on the Manning Award watch list. :hat

FkLA
08-06-2013, 06:14 PM
Plenty of quality players get passed over. But you dont really follow college football youre just in here because FkLA is under your skin, so it doesnt surprise me that you wouldnt know that.

Off the top of my head; Terrell Owens, Jerry Rice, DeMarcus Ware, Alfred Morris...all small schools.

DPG21920
08-06-2013, 06:14 PM
Well, I really do appreciate you finally answering the question somewhat. It took a while and you were incredibly annoying in the process, but you eventually headed in the proper direction and I thank you for that.

DPG21920
08-06-2013, 06:15 PM
huh? I was posting in here before I knew you (not frequently, but still) so that disproves that theory. Also, before this exchange, I was not even talking to you at all and more just talking Johnny Football, so that does not really make sense either. But I don't feel like arguing. You just argue to be annoying and you are good at it.

Also, I don't know what "tiny skin" is? Skin is normal even if it's on a person that is not tall. Also, also, you seem to have changed your avatar and saying with my name in it so I believe that you likely have me under your average height skin for some reason (even though I ignore you mostly).

FkLA
08-06-2013, 06:17 PM
Well, I really do appreciate you finally answering the question somewhat. It took a while and you were incredibly annoying in the process, but you eventually headed in the proper direction and I thank you for that.

No problem.

Will you answer my question now? Why no UT for you? Or even Rice or A&M ?

DPG21920
08-06-2013, 06:19 PM
If you don't start acting smarter, people are going to think you aren't bright. It doesn't bode well that you can have a college admit students that cannot read. I answered your question thoroughly already.

FkLA
08-06-2013, 06:24 PM
Hey, if its something that youd rather not discuss I understand. Im just curious why a bright individual like yourself didnt go to a bigger and better school ?

DPG21920
08-06-2013, 06:33 PM
I really am not seeing the disconnect or the angle here? I very openly discussed it already - are you having difficulty reading what I typed, or can you read it fine but simply lack the comprehension skills necessary to get out of my reply what you need? Honest question.

Also, since you shifted a little while earlier, do you now admit that UTD is closer to UT academically than UTSA or do you think I was off base there? I just want to be sure I fully answered your questions until you have none further on that first topic before we move on.

Blake
08-06-2013, 06:34 PM
Hey, if its something that youd rather not discuss I understand. Im just curious why a bright individual like yourself didnt go to a bigger and better school ?

I think it's clear you're the educational equivalent of Soza

benefactor
08-06-2013, 06:40 PM
If you don't start acting smarter, people are going to think you aren't bright.
Pretty well established at this point.

DPG21920
08-06-2013, 06:42 PM
Pretty well established at this point.

I am not sure. I have a different definition of smart I guess. If he had the abilities to get into a UT but chose to go to UTSA because he was lazy and not smart enough, then I think what you say is true. But I really believe, after having serious conversations with him where he came looking for real life help, that UTSA was his ceiling and he worked incredibly hard to maximize his potential. To me, that is smart and I will never knock someone for that.

benefactor
08-06-2013, 06:46 PM
Perhaps I should clarify...since he's getting an engineering degree he's likely technically smart but since he has no clue how to hold a basic conversation without swerving in and out of the lanes of traffic he is likely common sense stupid.

DPG21920
08-06-2013, 06:49 PM
Perhaps I should clarify...since he's getting an engineering degree he's likely technically smart but since he has no clue how to hold a basic conversation without swerving in and out of the lanes of traffic he is likely common sense stupid.

Very true, which is why I said my definition is a little different. I mean, in a bubble an engineering degree (which is not a sure thing at this point for him) doesn't mean a lot especially when you factor in the difficulty of where you are obtaining said degree. He's known to be a liar as well, so I do have some doubts that engineering is his degree. But, overall, you at least have to be functioning on a basic level to get any degree but that doesn't make you smart.

But for someone with his abilities to make it to a UTSA level? He is milking out every single drop of potential he has and that is why I believe he is smart and this stuff online is him just acting out some very subconscious "strange" desires.

Phillip
08-06-2013, 06:58 PM
:lmao utsa

:lmao fkla

:lmao diaw > lee

FkLA
08-06-2013, 07:13 PM
I really am not seeing the disconnect or the angle here? I very openly discussed it already - are you having difficulty reading what I typed, or can you read it fine but simply lack the comprehension skills necessary to get out of my reply what you need? Honest question.

Also, since you shifted a little while earlier, do you now admit that UTD is closer to UT academically than UTSA or do you think I was off base there? I just want to be sure I fully answered your questions until you have none further on that first topic before we move on.

Missed post #32 tbh. Thats on me.

How did I shift? The point of me asking that was to show that you didnt go to a top program and yet youre still (atleast from what you say) a pretty successful little businessman. I didnt ask that to put down your university.

I think it's clear you're the educational equivalent of Soza

Im honored to be compared to a member of the Manning Award watchlist tbh. :hat

FkLA
08-06-2013, 07:15 PM

Do you even have a degree? Of any kind or from any school.

benefactor
08-06-2013, 07:16 PM
Don't speak to me. I'll address you if I want to have a conversation. Thanks.

FkLA
08-06-2013, 07:17 PM
:lmao grown man with no degree

:cry but i support UT and im super excited to attend the season opener :cry

Blake
08-06-2013, 07:27 PM
Im honored to be compared to a member of the Manning Award watchlist tbh. :hat

It's like a participation ribbon for returning QBs to be on a pre season "watch list"

FkLA
08-06-2013, 07:34 PM
It's like a participation ribbon for returning QBs to be on a pre season "watch list"

For Power 5 teams, maybe. G5 players dont get ribbons for simply participating.

Blake
08-06-2013, 09:34 PM
For Power 5 teams, maybe. G5 players dont get ribbons for simply participating.

30 "returning" QBs on a watch list means it's nothing more than a participation ribbon at this point.

The article says some will be dropped, others added later.

What week do you believe Soza will get dropped? I'm thinking he's cut at the first slice.

Vito Corleone
08-07-2013, 02:32 AM
why is everyone so hung up on under grad degrees?

I got mine in business, and really all it did was open a few doors, but my MBA has made a huge difference in my life.

My advise I gave to my son was who really cares where you get your BS, (he is going into engineering) as long as it's a research school your pretty much guaranteed a great job when you get out. But your Masters is a huge decision and the better the school ranking the greater the opportunities.

BTW one of my best friends got an engineering degree from UTSA and he went to work for Lockheed Martin, now he is a director there and lots of guys with degrees from places like Harvard and MIT call him boss. His greatest strength was being able to understand engineering and also being able to talk about it to a board of directors. The guys under him are much better engineers than he is, but they lack communication skills.

The Reckoning
08-07-2013, 07:03 AM
the school you go to for undergrad is very important, especially if the alumni network is as strong as UT's or aggy's.

lebomb
08-07-2013, 09:45 AM

You still cant STFU.....we know UT, Bama, LSU and a ton of programs are better. We already know that Soza wasnt good enough to be the QB at these universities at the time. So what?? He is a pretty good QB non the less. Hell there are tons of QBs that went to lesser football programs and turned out to be great QBs in college and the pros. UT has been around for 900yrs also, so they will always get the cream of the crop recruits. Tell us something we dont know and stop clowning on UTSA which is still an infant as a university and as a football team. Its getting there.

DPG21920
08-07-2013, 12:21 PM
You still cant STFU.....we know UT, Bama, LSU and a ton of programs are better. We already know that Soza wasnt good enough to be the QB at these universities at the time. So what?? He is a pretty good QB non the less. Hell there are tons of QBs that went to lesser football programs and turned out to be great QBs in college and the pros. UT has been around for 900yrs also, so they will always get the cream of the crop recruits. Tell us something we dont know and stop clowning on UTSA which is still an infant as a university and as a football team. Its getting there.

:lol If you aren't funny, you should not also be an angry person. That just makes you unbearable IMO. If you don't want people questioning your school, tell people to stop hyping the QB as the 2nd best in the State tbh. Also, if you aren't funny & you are angry you should at least appear to be smart. Instead of lashing out at me, how about you re-read the question and actually comprehend what is behind it. It's weird that the UTSA crew is having difficulties in this thread with comprehension. I never came in and said Soza sucked - I asked someone to defend their position that they stated (him being a top QB and why he would choose UTSA).

lebomb
08-07-2013, 12:51 PM

Here, answer it yourself genius. If a not very smart UTSA graduate like myself can see what you were doing with this dumbass question. :rolleyes

DPG21920
08-07-2013, 01:10 PM
Here, answer it yourself genius. If a not very smart UTSA graduate like myself can see what you were doing with this dumbass question. :rolleyes

That doesn't make any sense. I didn't come in and make the statement. I simply asked someone a legit question and asked them to back up their stance. Was there something in there I said that was wrong or hateful? Is UTSA a similar football school to UT? Is it ranked highly academically, especially compared to UT? Do you think he is the 2nd best college QB in Texas?

Please justify your anger and comprehension problems as I am not seeing the disconnect unless you are really defensive for unknown reasons.

lebomb
08-07-2013, 01:12 PM
That doesn't make any sense. I didn't come in and make the statement. I simply asked someone a legit question and asked them to back up their stance. Was there something in there I said that was wrong or hateful? Is UTSA a similar football school to UT? Is it ranked highly academically, especially compared to UT? Do you think he is the 2nd best college QB in Texas?

Please justify your anger and comprehension problems as I am not seeing the disconnect unless you are really defensive for unknown reasons.

I mean seriously dude........ WE ALL KNOW THE ANSWERS. So why be a clown and ask those so called LEGIT questions. LMAO.....whatever man. Later.

DPG21920
08-07-2013, 01:16 PM
I mean seriously dude........ WE ALL KNOW THE ANSWERS. So why be a clown and ask those so called LEGIT questions. LMAO.....whatever man. Later.

So why aren't you mad at FkLA for bringing this stuff up? If you believe he is a bullsh*tter and it's causing people to question your school, why not focus your anger towards him. It's strange that you are so defensive. Homer's from any school that talk smack that doesn't make sense get called out. It's not just UTSA. You are really defensive about your school which is quite odd.

FkLA
08-07-2013, 01:53 PM
I already explained to you why Soza ended up at UTSA, Tiny. What do you know about him btw? Have you even seen him play? Youre in this thread because youre mad at FkLA not because you follow college football.

FkLA
08-07-2013, 02:02 PM
30 "returning" QBs on a watch list means it's nothing more than a participation ribbon at this point.

The article says some will be dropped, others added later.

What week do you believe Soza will get dropped? I'm thinking he's cut at the first slice.

Hes still in good company since pretty much every QB on that list is solid (Ash might be the worst one). Doesnt matter if hes dropped the first week, this still legitimizes my opinion that hes pretty good.

Unless you think the list was also made by a bunch of 'trolling UTSA homers' ?

DPG21920
08-07-2013, 02:07 PM
You didn't really explain anything. You, after a lot of non sense, gave one small answer that didn't make a lot of sense based on your evaluation of his talent. So now he is just "pretty good". I thought he was elite in your eyes? You made statements that either directly stated or implied he is a top college QB. You even go as far to say he is one of the top QB's in TX (meaning top 3). I may not know football that well, but unless you can back that up (which is all I asked) you evidently don't know football and are being a fake school homer (as evidenced by your avatar change, saying under your avatar and with how defensive you are about your education).

You have my name under your screen name so that "mad at FkLa" schtick really makes no sense.

FkLA
08-07-2013, 02:17 PM
Nah, I told you exactly why. And I used you as an example to show that you dont have to go to a top program to be good at your craft.

I never said he was elite either, if you can find me saying that provide the quote. Being the second best QB in Texas right now shouldnt imply that since noone really stands out after Johnny Foosball, and anyone that follows college football would know that. But once again I dont blame you for not knowing that since youre not that big of a fan and are only here because you are angry at me.

FkLA
08-07-2013, 02:20 PM
And just so were clear, I call him the 2nd best QB just to fuck with some fans (like Blake for example). Its Manzie and then the rest imo...theres no clear #2 in Texas.

Blake
08-07-2013, 02:43 PM
Hes still in good company since pretty much every QB on that list is solid (Ash might be the worst one). Doesnt matter if hes dropped the first week, this still legitimizes my opinion that hes pretty good.

Louisiana Monroe QB on the list legitimizes my opinion it's just a participation list.

Unless you think the list was also made by a bunch of 'trolling UTSA homers' ?

Tech QB isn't currently on the list because he's not a returning starter.

The people that made the list + you + me all know that Zosa will not be on the list for long.

Blake
08-07-2013, 02:45 PM
And just so were clear, I call him the 2nd best QB just to fuck with some fans (like Blake for example). Its Manzie and then the rest imo...theres no clear #2 in Texas.

Kudos for ejecting before it got worse.

lol smh utsa

FkLA
08-07-2013, 02:49 PM
Louisiana Monroe QB on the list legitimizes my opinion it's just a participation list.

Tech QB isn't currently on the list because he's not a returning starter.

The people that made the list + you + me all know that Zosa will not be on the list for long.

Have you watched the UL-Monroe QB play ?

Kudos for ejecting before it got worse.

lol smh utsa

No kudos for you for taking the bait in the OP.

DPG21920
08-07-2013, 02:51 PM
You just saved yourself and more importantly Lebomb. You are a good man for that, FkLA :lol. I knew you were a decent guy deep down under all the muck.

FkLA
08-07-2013, 02:57 PM
I didnt backpedal or eject from anything.

Soza could very well be #2 in Texas, and at the very least hes right there with anyone not named Manziel. Which aint bad for a 'joke' school like UTSA. http://www.rowdytalk.com/images/smilies/rowdy2.gif

DPG21920
08-07-2013, 02:58 PM
You just said you were trolling with that comment tbh.. Don't back pedal now.

I never said it was a joke of a school. I actually defended you choosing UTSA IMVHO.

FkLA
08-07-2013, 03:04 PM
By calling him a clear cut #2 or with the 'wheres the TT QB?' comment, sure. On everything else I stand behind my boy Soza tbh.

FkLA
08-07-2013, 03:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llINEJALaTE

http://www.rowdytalk.com/images/smilies/rowdy2.gif http://www.rowdytalk.com/images/smilies/rowdy2.gif

lebomb
08-07-2013, 03:46 PM
You just saved yourself and more importantly Lebomb. You are a good man for that, FkLA :lol. I knew you were a decent guy deep down under all the muck.

LMAO.....save me for shit. I can back up anything I have to say. I dont need some ass clown trying to down play my school to amp me up. I support my U and the athletics program. If you dont care for it. Thats your biz. I just think you shouldnt compare UTSA to UT or any other school that has been in existence for 100yrs or more. Apples and oranges..... have a great evening. :toast

DPG21920
08-07-2013, 04:21 PM
Still not getting it ^

FkLA, tutor him please.

lebomb
08-07-2013, 04:23 PM
Still not getting it ^

FkLA, tutor him please.

Naw, I get your an asshole.

DPG21920
08-07-2013, 04:26 PM
Naw, I get your an asshole.

You like to lick a**holes - so I don't know if that is a compliment or if you are just really, really angry for some odd reason. Just because I do find you funny at all (in fact, I find you so not funny it actually upsets me at times), does not mean others don't like you. Let it go.

Blake
08-07-2013, 04:43 PM
Have you watched the UL-Monroe QB play ?

No. Have you? What are his chances of winning this Manning award?

No kudos for you for taking the bait in the OP.

Make up your mind. Is Soza the #2QB in Texas or not

Blake
08-07-2013, 04:51 PM
By calling him a clear cut #2 or with the 'wheres the TT QB?' comment, sure. On everything else I stand behind my boy Soza tbh.

since this thread was doomed either way, I can see how you're trying to claim troll job at this point.

it's ok. I'm not very good at trolling either. For some it just comes natural, but for guys like us, we need lots and lots of practice.

If you like, from here on out, when I see you trying to troll, I'll help you break it down......go over the parts where you went wrong, etc.

FkLA
08-07-2013, 05:31 PM
No. Have you? What are his chances of winning this Manning award?

Make up your mind. Is Soza the #2QB in Texas or not

Yeah, I have. Hes the nigga that beat Arkansas and nearly beat Auburn last year. Hes pretty good actually. I dont know why you act like its impossible for a good QB to slip through the cracks and end up at a small school.

Soza is up there with anyone after Manziel. I wont say hes the clear cut #2 though.

Blake
08-07-2013, 05:53 PM
Yeah, I have. Hes the nigga that beat Arkansas and nearly beat Auburn last year. Hes pretty good actually. I dont know why you act like its impossible for a good QB to slip through the cracks and end up at a small school.

I'm not acting like it's impossible at all. I'm acting like Soza isn't that guy that slipped through any cracks.

Soza is up there with anyone after Manziel. I wont say hes the clear cut #2 though.

Ok, the problem here is that you already claimed to be trolling.

Keep practicing. :tu

FkLA
08-07-2013, 06:51 PM
No, I've explained what I was trolling about. You're either dumb or playing dumb now tbh.

Where do you rank Soza compared to other QBs in the great state of Texas ?

Blake
08-07-2013, 07:26 PM
Troll me once, shame on you

lebomb
08-08-2013, 07:33 AM
You like to lick a**holes -

And I admit I lick my girls ass.......... I cant help my sex life is fun and adventurous. By the way I dont give a fuck if you dont think Im funny. I think you are stupid.

DPG21920
08-08-2013, 09:26 AM
And I admit I lick my girls ass.......... I cant help my sex life is fun and adventurous. By the way I dont give a fuck if you dont think Im funny. I think you are stupid.

That's not very nice at all.

Clipper Nation
08-08-2013, 09:32 AM
Where do you rank Soza compared to other QBs in the great state of Texas ?
Dead last, mainly due to the lolutsa factor, tbh.....

Soza wouldn't even get to walk on at Texas, Aggie, TCU, Tech, Houston, or Baylor :lol

lebomb
08-08-2013, 09:56 AM
Dead last, mainly due to the lolutsa factor, tbh.....

Soza wouldn't even get to walk on at Texas, Aggie, TCU, Tech, Houston, or Baylor :lol

Hey, I love Boise St. I actually pray that UTSA has the same climb up the ladder. But, that being said........dont lolusta :nope, I remember the days when Boise St. was irrelevant and LOL to everyone in the nation. So instead of hating, you should support an up and coming program that is trying to model itself after Boise St.

benefactor
08-08-2013, 11:25 AM
But, that being said........dont lolusta :nope
If you don't want to hear it go back to your own forum. That's why it was created.

lebomb
08-08-2013, 02:30 PM
If you don't want to hear it go back to your own forum. That's why it was created.

Who made you the moderator? And I wasnt talking to your dumbass either.

benefactor
08-08-2013, 02:53 PM
I'm not moderating anything, sphincter cleaner. I'm just telling you things we all already know. You guys got your own forum so you wouldn't be continuously berated here. You can go there anytime you are ready to not be lol'd anymore.

lebomb
08-08-2013, 03:02 PM
I'm not moderating anything, sphincter cleaner. I'm just telling you things we all already know. You guys got your own forum so you wouldn't be continuously berated here. You can go there anytime you are ready to not be lol'd anymore.

If you can see dickbutter........... I did NOT start this thread. I commented in this bitch though. And yes, I believe I will be cleaning my g/fs already clean sphincter tonight. Thanks for all the concern on that.

Blake
08-08-2013, 03:08 PM
If you can see dickbutter........... I did NOT start this thread. I commented in this bitch though. And yes, I believe I will be cleaning my g/fs already clean sphincter tonight. Thanks for all the concern on that.

Gross

lebomb
08-08-2013, 03:13 PM
Gross

LOL, scared of a chicks ass. :lmao

Blake
08-08-2013, 03:18 PM
LOL, scared of a chicks ass. :lmao

I'm scared of licking assPERIOD

lebomb
08-08-2013, 03:24 PM
I'm scared of licking assPERIOD

As long as its on a female, and she is clean....ehh, you may want her to be HOT as well.....then it aint so bad man. :toast

Been doin it to her for almost 2yrs and I havent been ill, or missed a day of work. *shrugs*

FkLA
08-08-2013, 04:41 PM
Hey, I love Boise St. I actually pray that UTSA has the same climb up the ladder. But, that being said........dont lolusta :nope, I remember the days when Boise St. was irrelevant and LOL to everyone in the nation. So instead of hating, you should support an up and coming program that is trying to model itself after Boise St.

Boise St is cool but CN is just a t-shirt fan tbh. Guys never even been to Boise, much less attended the uni.

FkLA
08-08-2013, 04:43 PM

Shut up you no degree having, t-shirt fan faggot.

benefactor
08-08-2013, 04:47 PM
yawn

FkLA
08-08-2013, 04:55 PM
Im a t-shirt fan with no degree but Im super excited for the UT opener. And if you dont want me to give you shit about your school go back to your forum!

^:lmao

You already broke your New Year's resolution (lol) to respond to me btw. Like two weeks into the year (double lol). Don't try to act like you have the mental fortitude to stay away from me, faggot.

Blake
08-08-2013, 05:10 PM
As long as its on a female, and she is clean....ehh, you may want her to be HOT as well.....then it aint so bad man. :toast

Been doin it to her for almost 2yrs and I havent been ill, or missed a day of work. *shrugs*

Gross

FkLA
08-08-2013, 05:19 PM
Do you eat vagina, Blakes ?

Blake
08-08-2013, 05:26 PM
Do you eat vagina, Blakes ?

yes.

Do you lick ass holes?

benefactor
08-08-2013, 05:37 PM
Again...yawn.

FkLA
08-08-2013, 09:16 PM
yes.

Do you lick ass holes?

So a pee hole is ok but not a poop hole ?

I never have but its something Im not as opposed to as you are tbh.

Again...yawn.

lol faggot

lebomb
08-09-2013, 07:44 AM
yawn

Awwww hell naw!!!! You are a T-shirt fan? :lmao:lmao:lmao Dont ever talk shit to me again you fuckin loser. You have never set foot on the UT campus yet talk shit like you have season tickets. Get the fuck outta here. I see T-shirters pickin up cans along Hwy 151. :rolleyes

lebomb
08-09-2013, 07:46 AM
yes.

Do you lick ass holes?

I lick em both, and the DD titties too. :hat

benefactor
08-09-2013, 08:05 AM
lol tshirt arguments
lol utsa education

lebomb
08-09-2013, 08:11 AM
lol tshirt arguments
lol utsa education

LOL never went to college
LOL grabs top Texas college team T-shirt to latch onto
LOL talks shit to others who actually WENT to the U they support
LOL looking like a dumbass now

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

benefactor
08-09-2013, 08:16 AM
I could have this discussion with you, but I won't. I didn't get anywhere with the shemale porn guy, so I doubt the ass licker will understand any better.

lebomb
08-09-2013, 08:35 AM
I could have this discussion with you, but I won't. I didn't get anywhere with the shemale porn guy, so I doubt the ass licker will understand any better.

Oh I understand clearly....... You didnt attend college, except maybe the university of phoenix online, have no actual allegiance to any team what so ever, so you are a typical UT Longhorn T-shirter. You latched on to the most successful college football program in Texas. No shame in that. LOL Except, when you try and belittle or down other teams that the fans actually WENT TO. :rolleyes

Ya know??? Maybe I will just become an Alabama fan. Yeah!! Thats what I will do. I didnt go there, have no ties or allegiance, but they are the two time defending champs and are really great. Yeah, I think they are my team now. :toast

benefactor
08-09-2013, 08:40 AM
smh

Blake
08-09-2013, 09:14 AM

I think it's better, but I don't lick the pee hole, I lick the clit.

You don't really know your way around a girl, do you.

gross

Blake
08-09-2013, 09:15 AM
I lick em both, and the DD titties too. :hat

lefecal

Bill_Brasky
08-09-2013, 09:20 AM
Licking asshole is fucking disgustung and a woman would get no pleasure out of it seeing as women don't have prostates.

Unless you're dating a tranny, lebomb. Then that deep, husky giggle "she" emits when you do it would probably make perfect sense.

lebomb
08-09-2013, 12:30 PM
Licking asshole is fucking disgustung and a woman would get no pleasure out of it seeing as women don't have prostates.

Unless you're dating a tranny, lebomb. Then that deep, husky giggle "she" emits when you do it would probably make perfect sense.

You are definitely gay. Women have assholes too, Im sorry if you cant tell the difference between a mans or a womans. Thats not my problem. I already said I lick my girlfriends ass. I lick everything else on her too.

Blake
08-09-2013, 03:12 PM
Women have assholes too, Im sorry if you cant tell the difference between a mans or a womans.

So you're saying you can?

May need some sphincter pictures to test this.

FkLA
08-09-2013, 04:54 PM
I think it's better, but I don't lick the pee hole, I lick the clit.

You don't really know your way around a girl, do you.

So you go straight for the clit and stay there throughout the whole thing ?

gross

grow up Blakes

FkLA
08-09-2013, 04:56 PM
also :lmao at benefactor

that nigga lebomb is dropping truth bombs on that middle aged, no degree having faggot

leemajors
08-09-2013, 05:15 PM

Pretty far off tbh, might wanna brush up on your female anatomy tbh.

In addition to nerve endings, pleasure from anal intercourse occurs due to the shared wall between the anus and the prostate for males and vagina/G-Spot for females.

Blake
08-09-2013, 05:17 PM
So you go straight for the clit and stay there throughout the whole thing ?

lick clit, finger hole works for me.

That's the last of the free education on cunnilingus from me. The rest you'll either have to pay me or google it.

grow up Blakes

Educate yourself on anilingus.

smh utsa

FkLA
08-09-2013, 05:25 PM
lick clit, finger hole works for me.

That's the last of the free education on cunnilingus from me. The rest you'll either have to pay me or google it.

Educate yourself on anilingus.

smh utsa

That's a pretty bland technique, Blakes. You have to mix it up imo.

Blake
08-09-2013, 05:32 PM
That's a pretty bland technique, Blakes. You have to mix it up imo.

No I don't, imo

But feel free to share the way you mix it up

FkLA
08-09-2013, 05:34 PM
But back on topic, here's a C-USA preview featuring the 2nd best QB and coach in the Lone Star State:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WJUXDDr5uI

http://www.rowdytalk.com/images/smilies/rowdy2.gif http://www.rowdytalk.com/images/smilies/rowdy2.gif

Blake
08-09-2013, 06:00 PM
Yeah it was getting awkward having to educate you about female anatomy

Bill_Brasky
08-09-2013, 07:20 PM
Pretty far off tbh, might wanna brush up on your female anatomy tbh.

:lol we got niggas doing research on asshole licking. This is fucking great.

FkLA
08-09-2013, 07:40 PM
Yeah it was getting awkward having to educate you about female anatomy

Blakes, I won't bring up the stuff with your ex-wife anymore and I'm sorry about doing it in the past. BUT considering what happened there you are in no position to 'educate' anyone about females. I do agree that we should go back to talking football though.

Do you guys think Brewer will ever be as good as Soza is ?

Blake
08-09-2013, 07:58 PM
Blakes, I won't bring up the stuff with your ex-wife anymore and I'm sorry about doing it in the past. BUT considering what happened there you are in no position to 'educate' anyone about females. I do agree that we should go back to talking football

You asked an ignorant question about females. I corrected you. You then asked how I do it.

iow, you put me in that position of authority over you.

Do you guys think Brewer will ever be as good as Soza is ?

This is a question only an lol utsa homer would ask.

I'm therefore in position to tell you you're an idiot.

FkLA
08-09-2013, 09:38 PM
You asked an ignorant question about females. I corrected you. You then asked how I do it.

iow, you put me in that position of authority over you.

It wasn't an ignorant question tbh.

This is a question only an lol utsa homer would ask.

I'm therefore in position to tell you you're an idiot.

What has Brewer done in college ?

Blake
08-10-2013, 12:03 PM
It wasn't an ignorant question tbh.

You thought eating vagina means licking the pee hole.

What has Brewer done in college ?

Irrelevant. [insert Tech QB] will have better numbers than Soza.

Again, I'd bet you straight cash on it if you weren't a convicted welcher.

leemajors
08-10-2013, 03:11 PM
You thought eating vagina means licking the pee hole.

Irrelevant. [insert Tech QB] will have better numbers than Soza.

Again, I'd bet you straight cash on it if you weren't a convicted welcher.

[insert Baylor QB] too

Blake
08-11-2013, 10:11 AM

Shit, with Brewer's back continuing to bother him, Webb might get serious playing time.

from reading reports, I'd say it's 50/50 Webb starts vs SMU.

Bill_Brasky
08-11-2013, 10:59 AM
Shit, with Brewer's back continuing to bother him, Webb might get serious playing time.

from reading reports, I'd say it's 50/50 Webb starts vs SMU.
Been hearing that too....Kliff said he was already pushing Brewer. He looked great in the spring game.

FkLA
08-12-2013, 12:32 AM
http://l.yimg.com/j/assets/p/sp/r/ce/cec1a54cb97e40b09b6b9ed7d54cb2dc/284628.jpg

^This guy is supposed to be better than Eric 'the second best QB in Texas' Soza ?

The Reckoning
08-12-2013, 03:21 AM

lol faggot

ummmmmmm did i miss something here?

The Reckoning
08-12-2013, 03:25 AM
nvm

Blake
08-12-2013, 08:04 AM
http://l.yimg.com/j/assets/p/sp/r/ce/cec1a54cb97e40b09b6b9ed7d54cb2dc/284628.jpg

^This guy is supposed to be better than Eric 'the second best QB in Texas' Soza ?

I bet you wouldn't be opposed to licking Soza's pee hole.

pgardn
08-12-2013, 08:17 AM
What exactly has David Ash done to be on a list?

And I am a UT fan, longtime. We have no semblance of consistency at that position. I need someone to convince me Ash can function for 12 games without a huge ground game.

Vito Corleone
08-12-2013, 08:32 AM

And I am a UT fan, longtime. We have no semblance of consistency at that position. I need someone to convince me Ash can function for 12 games without a huge ground game.

Come on

The list consists of 30 names, and last season he was in the top 20 in passer efficiency. That alone should merit him being on the list. But on top of that he also had a hell of a off season attending the Manning camp and a few others. He has more offensive weapons coming back than any other QB and a 10 deep oline.

I would have questioned anyone that didn't put Ash on a list that included 20 other names much less 30.

Blake
08-12-2013, 08:41 AM

He's a returning starter.

pgardn
08-12-2013, 01:12 PM
Come on

The list consists of 30 names, and last season he was in the top 20 in passer efficiency. That alone should merit him being on the list. But on top of that he also had a hell of a off season attending the Manning camp and a few others. He has more offensive weapons coming back than any other QB and a 10 deep oline.

I would have questioned anyone that didn't put Ash on a list that included 20 other names much less 30.

off season... WTF?

Watch him play the position. He did not learn the position last year, I don't give a damn about numbers. He had to be substituted for by a McCoy who got on the team through his name. Actually looking at the other names on that list he may belong. But his total lack of confidence, horrible decision making, total lack of consistency is THE biggest worry for Texas on offense. By far.

So we rate how good QBs are by running back depth? Ash is#1...

Vito Corleone
08-13-2013, 05:48 AM
off season... WTF?

Watch him play the position. He did not learn the position last year, I don't give a damn about numbers. He had to be substituted for by a McCoy who got on the team through his name. Actually looking at the other names on that list he may belong. But his total lack of confidence, horrible decision making, total lack of consistency is THE biggest worry for Texas on offense. By far.

So we rate how good QBs are by running back depth? Ash is#1...

What was his touchdown to Int ratio? 19:8

I'd say he plays the position pretty well, now if the Texas oline can give him more time, you would see a huge improvement in his play against teams like Oklahoma, KSU, and TCU. In each of those games it was the Texas oline that was man handled.

I don't care if he had bad games and was benched I saw Warren Moon get benched a few times, I even saw Joe Montana get benched a few times. It happens. That speaks of his floor, not his ceiling. Ash has a very high ceiling, even Colt McCoy sucked in the years his oline sucked. Or maybe you forgot how bad Colt looked his second year as a starter. People were calling for him to be replaced as well.

If you think QB is the biggest worry for the Texas offense you don't know much about the game. I'd put oline consistency and WR consistency as 1 and 2 on that list. QB play and the running game are the strengths of this offense.

pgardn
08-19-2013, 08:36 PM
What was his touchdown to Int ratio? 19:8

I'd say he plays the position pretty well, now if the Texas oline can give him more time, you would see a huge improvement in his play against teams like Oklahoma, KSU, and TCU. In each of those games it was the Texas oline that was man handled.

I don't care if he had bad games and was benched I saw Warren Moon get benched a few times, I even saw Joe Montana get benched a few times. It happens. That speaks of his floor, not his ceiling. Ash has a very high ceiling, even Colt McCoy sucked in the years his oline sucked. Or maybe you forgot how bad Colt looked his second year as a starter. People were calling for him to be replaced as well.

If you think QB is the biggest worry for the Texas offense you don't know much about the game. I'd put oline consistency and WR consistency as 1 and 2 on that list. QB play and the running game are the strengths of this offense.

Totally disagree.

Look at his games against competent defenses.

There is NO consistency in his game and NO confidence. Ash has had more games under his belt compared to Colt McCoy. You know this is a horribly disingenuous comparison. I sincerely hope the kid has a great year. But he in NO WAY is a strong part of our offense based on last season. NO WAY. The one thing he has going is he has had a chance to make a huge # of mistakes and to correct them. Getting replaced by McCoy is an embarrassment. McCoy is horrible.

FkLA
08-19-2013, 08:43 PM
Ash looked pretty good in the Alamo Bowl tbh.

pgardn
08-19-2013, 09:50 PM
Ash looked pretty good in the Alamo Bowl tbh.

He did in the 2nd half against a team that started the season very well but was cratering by the time we got them.

If we see the 2nd half Ash, Wonderful.

Look at the TCU game. A game that TCU squandered so many chances to blow us out. Patterson was totally unworried and just started kicking FGs instead of actually trying to score a touchdown. And the game looked reasonable on the scoreboard.

FkLA
08-22-2013, 01:20 AM
http://goutsa.com/mobile/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=13100&ATCLID=209224325

Another watchlist for the 2nd best QB in Texas tbh. Where is Michelle Brewer :huh

Blake
08-22-2013, 07:56 AM
http://goutsa.com/mobile/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=13100&ATCLID=209224325

Another watchlist for the 2nd best QB in Texas tbh. Where is Michelle Brewer :huh

Eric Ward is on the list.

Brewer might not even play this year.

FkLA
08-22-2013, 08:15 AM
Eric Ward is on the list.

Brewer might not even play this year.

Eric Ward has two consecutive seasons with 80+ receptions. Hes worthy of being in a list with the 2nd best QB in Texas, no complaints here tbh.

TT is gonna suck then. Sure couldve used a player like Eric Soza right about now.

Bill_Brasky
08-22-2013, 08:40 AM
It'll either be Webb or Mayfield, both true freshman.

Mayfield tore it up at LT, imo.

Blake
08-22-2013, 11:15 AM
TT is gonna suck then. Sure couldve used a player like Eric Soza right about now.

no they couldn'tve used Soza now or ever.

I'm not betting flip when I say Tech's third string QB is head and shoulders better than Soza.

FkLA
08-22-2013, 08:50 PM
no they couldn'tve used Soza now or ever.

I'm not betting flip when I say Tech's third string QB is head and shoulders better than Soza.

lol Tech homer

Blake
08-23-2013, 07:55 AM
lol Tech homer

lol utsa

lebomb
08-26-2013, 10:10 AM
So you're saying you can?

May need some sphincter pictures to test this.

I guess its the same to you Flake since a cock and balls is what you are used to ......... but when I tongue my g/fs asshole there is a bald vagina rubbing against my chin.

Blake
08-26-2013, 10:23 AM
It took you two weeks to post a comeback?

What's next Costanza, a jerk store joke?

lebomb
08-26-2013, 10:45 AM
It took you two weeks to post a comeback?

What's next Costanza, a jerk store joke?

Been busy tossing my girls salad....... *shrugs*

Blake
09-07-2013, 01:56 PM

Manning Award Stars of the Week*While 30 quarterbacks are on the Manning Award Watch List, additional players may be added later in the season and every quarterback in the country remains eligible for the honor. Here's a look at some of this week's top quarterback performances:

Baker Mayfield, Texas Tech*43-of-60, 413 yards, 4 TDs, 0 INT, QBR: 78.5Believed to be the first true freshman walk-on to start a season-opener for a BCS school, Mayfield throws for four scores and runs for another as the Red Raiders cruise to a 41-23 victory over SMU.

http://allstatesugarbowl.org/site.php/site.php?pageID=19&newsID=620

good thread, tbh.

FkLA
09-07-2013, 05:09 PM
Wont lie, the 2nd best QB in Texas missed some easy throws today tbh.

Blake
09-07-2013, 05:55 PM
Wont lie, the 2nd best QB in Texas missed some easy throws today tbh.

Soza might not be top ten in Texas, to tell the truth

FkLA
10-17-2013, 07:28 PM
2nd best QB in Texas and the premier student-athlete in the country racking up those awards tbh :hat

http://www.goutsa.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=13100&ATCLID=209285709

Blake
10-17-2013, 08:56 PM
Probably the best positive role model QB in Texas.

But 4 QBs from Texas schools have been named so far to the Manning weekly recognition lists........and Soza is not among those four.....:depressed

FkLA
10-18-2013, 04:15 AM
Soza's played a tougher schedule than all of them and doesnt have the talent around him that Big 12 schools have. Soza would be amazing at Tech, big upgrade over Baker Football or Napoleon Webb for 2013 imho.

Blake
10-18-2013, 07:59 AM
Soza's played a tougher schedule than all of them and doesnt have the talent around him that Big 12 schools have. Soza would be amazing at Tech, big upgrade over Baker Football or Napoleon Webb for 2013 imho.

Nobody believes you believe any of that. :lol

Bill_Brasky
10-18-2013, 09:11 AM
:lol two true freshman better than lolsoza

I wouldn't even give you Clayton Nicholas for that scrub.

FkLA
10-18-2013, 07:38 PM
Yeah, that Scotty Young at La Tech is definitely showing that Tech trash is gold in C-USA. :lol

FkLA
10-18-2013, 07:45 PM
Or how about Jameill Showers? He's dominating at UTEP and definitely won the QB match-up when they played us. But of course if both were still at TT or A&M as 2nd/3rd stringers they'd be better by the simple fact that they're in the Big 12. According you Tech tards anyway. :lol

Phillip
10-18-2013, 07:48 PM
LMAO @ fkla ever talking about another posters shitty takes after this garbage he just spouted rofl

Blake
10-18-2013, 08:13 PM
Yeah, that Scotty Young at La Tech is definitely showing that Tech trash is gold in C-USA. :lol

Young was the Texas Gatorade Player of the Year in high school. He has bruised ribs last I saw.

But nobody is making the argument that Scotty is worth anything. There's a reason he was a Texas Tech cast off.

FkLA
10-18-2013, 08:45 PM
Young was the Texas Gatorade Player of the Year in high school. He has bruised ribs last I saw.

But nobody is making the argument that Scotty is worth anything. There's a reason he was a Texas Tech cast off.

I'm aware of his HS accolades, believe he was an All-American too. Atleast according to La Tech fans. That's part of my point though...a guy ending up at a good Big 12 program doesn't necessarily make him better than a guy with few offers, which is pretty much what yall are implying. Young was terrible even prior to the injuries, not even sure if hell get his job back actually.

So do you rate Soza higher than Young and Showers ?

Blake
10-18-2013, 09:18 PM
So do you rate Soza higher than Young and Showers ?

I don't care enough to argue either way. Why don't you head over to the Sam Houston football board and make fun of their QB.

FkLA
10-18-2013, 09:32 PM
smh TT

It's obviously relevant to the topic at hand. If they were both still back-ups at the schools they originally committed too it would be a definitive no from you. Just trying to show you that, while not as good, there's still solid football played in non AQ conferences Blakes. And that Soza is one of the best in his conference. :toast

Bill_Brasky
10-18-2013, 09:43 PM
I don't care enough to argue either way. Why don't you head over to the Sam Houston football board and make fun of their QB.

baker or Webb, tbh?

Blake
10-19-2013, 12:32 PM
baker or Webb, tbh?

or Brewer?

I prefer Baker, but he might still be dinged and Webb is the hot hand coming off b12 player of the week, so no surprise kliff going with him.

The Reckoning
10-19-2013, 02:52 PM
lol 3 better qbs on tech than soza

jeebus
10-19-2013, 02:54 PM
Garrett Gilbert is better than lolsoza

Bill_Brasky
10-19-2013, 03:06 PM
or Brewer?

I prefer Baker, but he might still be dinged and Webb is the hot hand coming off b12 player of the week, so no surprise kliff going with him.
I like webbs height/arm/touch more, but he's just a little skinny for now. I feel like if someone lays a good hit he won't be getting up. baker has the size and footwork going, but tends to lock on to his targets for a little too long and make his throws easy to read. especially with amaro.

webb seems more prone to just make a bad decision every now and then, but overall I like him more.

Blake
10-19-2013, 03:37 PM
I like webbs height/arm/touch more, but he's just a little skinny for now. I feel like if someone lays a good hit he won't be getting up. baker has the size and footwork going, but tends to lock on to his targets for a little too long and make his throws easy to read. especially with amaro.

webb seems more prone to just make a bad decision every now and then, but overall I like him more.

Webb definitely has the better arm/accuracy, and when the line gives him time, he has shown he can pick anyone apart like a seasoned vet. Playing against UT and OU though, Baker's scrambling might be the better option.

No doubt Webb will be the starter next week in Norman, but it wouldn't surprise me to see Mayfield come in quickly if Webb is struggling and/or getting sacked and pressured.

FkLA
10-19-2013, 05:36 PM
Ideally both of these guys would be redshirting or back-ups. Which is why an intelligent, seasoned vet like Soza would do wonders for Tech tbh. :hat

Pelicans78
10-19-2013, 05:57 PM
Ideally both of these guys would be redshirting or back-ups. Which is why an intelligent, seasoned vet like Soza would do wonders for Tech tbh. :hat

Who do you have next week at San Marcos? USA or Texas St? It's a big game in the Sun Belt race. The Jags may have the best offense in the Sun Belt, but TSU has a stingy defense. Still can't explain their loss to ULM.

FkLA
10-19-2013, 07:07 PM
Who do you have next week at San Marcos? USA or Texas St? It's a big game in the Sun Belt race. The Jags may have the best offense in the Sun Belt, but TSU has a stingy defense. Still can't explain their loss to ULM.

Not sold on SWT yet tbh. The Wyoming win was aided by rain and a ridiculously long lightning delay. Not to mention the fact that every time they seem to be getting it together they somehow manage to fuck it up.

Give me USA. That win over Tulane is looking real good right now, check out who Tulane has beat the past few weeks.

lolwat
10-21-2013, 05:22 PM
Let's take a look at where QBs in the state of Texas compare now that we're approximately half way through the season.

Rank - QB (QB Rating) att/comp yards td/int

1. Bryce Petty (221.83) 102/144 2023 15/1
2. Johnny Manziel (182.79) 159/217 2289 18/7
3. John O'Korn (146.68) 115/190 1494 14/4
4. Davis Webb (143.86) 107/176 1427 11/5
5. Derek Thompson (136.98) 152/224 1680 9/8
6. Jameill Showers (129.76) 106/185 1259 11/4
7. Garrett Gilbert (124.12) 208/329 2096 11/6
8. Case McCoy (122.25) 75/123 764 4/1
9. Eric Soza (122.03) 149/242 1642 8/9
10. Trevone Boykin (117.21) 100/170 1152 5/7

You were saying?

FkLA
10-21-2013, 05:27 PM
That is just dumb tbh.

But before I go into why that is, I need you to answer me one question...are you retarded ?

lolwat
10-21-2013, 05:31 PM
That is just dumb tbh.

Why am I not surprised that this is your response?

FkLA
10-21-2013, 05:36 PM
Why am I not surprised that this is your response?

Are you retarded or not ?

Then we can have a conversation about it tbh.

lolwat
10-21-2013, 05:38 PM
Are you retarded or not ?

Coming from a person that thinks Mack Brown should get a lifetime coaching contract because Vince and Colt carried the team to national title games, that's hilarious.

Keep dodging the fact that Soza is a scrub that's worse than both Garrett Gilbert and Case McCoy.

FkLA
10-21-2013, 05:41 PM
Im not dodging anything tbh.

Im more than willing to have a conversation about it if you assure me that you arent retarded.

lolwat
10-21-2013, 05:41 PM
Im not dodging anything tbh.

Im more than willing to have a conversation about it if you assure me that you arent retarded.

If I'm retarded, that makes you retarded. Are you retarded?

FkLA
10-21-2013, 05:46 PM
If I'm retarded, that makes you retarded. Are you retarded?

Ive answered the same question for you already. You too retarded to remember that ?

lolwat
10-21-2013, 05:51 PM
Why am I wasting my time with this mental midget? I should've left this thread immediately, which I will do now.

Blake
10-21-2013, 05:53 PM
That is just dumb tbh.

True. The list is missing Baker Football and David Ash

FkLA
10-21-2013, 05:54 PM
Why am I wasting my time with this mental midget? I should've left this thread immediately, which I will do now.

Come back when you are ready to let me know if youre retarded or not. :)

FkLA
10-21-2013, 10:42 PM
True. The list is missing Baker Football and David Ash

Its Johnny Football, Petty and then Soza. Baker Football is not Top 5 imo.

Blake
10-22-2013, 08:09 AM
Nobody is saying Baker is top 5.

Phillip
10-22-2013, 09:45 AM
:lmao soza

The Reckoning
10-24-2013, 04:48 AM
lol soza beat by a guy whose last name is o'korn

Blake
09-20-2016, 01:22 PM
Who is Webb? Is he on the list because I dont see him tbh.

You know who Webb is now don't you.

He's on Jim Rome radio show right now

FkLA
09-20-2016, 07:19 PM
lol jim rome show
lol system qb

Wasn't he originally going to end up at Colorado? He wouldn't be putting up the same numbers there tbh.

unleashbaynes
09-20-2016, 08:46 PM
Damn, Kliff knows how to do QBs. Too bad he's clueless on how to field a competent defense or Tech might be able to crack the top 25.