PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Al Harrington and Deshawn Stevenson To Lakers?

Koolaid_Man
08-05-2013, 08:40 AM
Let's look at the profiles...we need defensive minded players...I wanted Jason Terry but I will settle for Deshawn...I'd prefer Deshawn over Sasha but if we can't get both Deshawn and Sasha I'd be happy Deshawn ...Also If we can't get Odom then Harrington would be a nice throw in to relieve Pau...we need one more vet player now that we have plenty of youth...I think people writing us off gonna be shocked

Deshawn Stevenson:

Pros:
Can hit the open three
Fearless
Owns Lebron
Champion
Great Defensive player
World Class Athlete
Cons
Can't create his own shot

He's the ideal back up shooting guard and would be a great role player. He would be an upgrade for us.

Michael Jordan.
08-05-2013, 08:50 AM
Lakers threads are the equivalent of Pistons threads.

Koolaid_Man
08-05-2013, 08:51 AM
Lakers threads are the equivalent of Pistons threads.

and pictures of MJ are the equivalent of Jimmy Carter

irishock
08-05-2013, 08:52 AM
Will Kobe teach Al Harrington how to become a champion?

Rogue
08-05-2013, 08:52 AM
The Lakers will always be one of the favorite places for niggas to play in as long as the team is based in LA. Al Harrington would be an excellent fit for _'antoni's smallball. That nigga lincoln would be a solid backup for Kobe, and nigga's also capable of playing SF in small ball so the Lakers will have a good deal of tactical flexibility, especially compared to last season when Antawn was the only NBA-caliber player on their bench (after Jordan Hill was out for the seaosn)

Koolaid_Man
08-05-2013, 09:01 AM
The Lakers will always be one of the favorite places for niggas to play in as long as the team is based in LA. Al Harrington would be an excellent fit for _'antoni's smallball. That nigga lincoln would be a solid backup for Kobe, and nigga's also capable of playing SF in small ball so the Lakers will have a good deal of tactical flexibility, especially compared to last season when Antawn was the only NBA-caliber player on their bench (after Jordan Hill was out for the seaosn)

If Mitch can pull this min deals off he deserves GM of the yr tbh..as it stands now our team has too many soft whites...we need some hard pipe hitting niggas

Spur-Addict
08-05-2013, 09:24 AM
Will Kobe teach Al Harrington how to become a champion?

http://img.pr0gramm.com/2013/04/southpark-nice.png

dallasmaverickslose
08-05-2013, 09:33 AM
Let's look at the profiles...we need defensive minded players...I wanted Jason Terry but I will settle for Deshawn...I'd prefer Deshawn over Sasha but if we can't get both Deshawn and Sasha I'd be happy Deshawn ...Also If we can't get Odom then Harrington would be a nice throw in to relieve Pau...we need one more vet player now that we have plenty of youth...I think people writing us off gonna be shocked

Deshawn Stevenson:

Pros:
Can hit the open three
Fearless
Owns Lebron
Champion
Great Defensive player
World Class Athlete
Cons

He's the ideal back up shooting guard and would be a great role player. He would be an upgrade for us.

wow, a half-way OK thread from Kool himself.

4.5/10 bitchass.

Seefourdc
08-05-2013, 09:47 AM
Bro I think you forgot that game where Lebron defended Stephenson and he went 0-7 while Lebron put up 30 on him. I'm not sure you're actually a basketball fan TBH. All your threads are gay including this one lately.

Edit: My bad he was 2-7. He was 0-5 until garbage time late. http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400466598

Also when jobbing people best to learn their name. :lol

monosylab1k
08-05-2013, 10:01 AM

Deshawn Stevenson:

Pros:
Can hit the open three
Fearless
Owns Lebron
Champion
Great Defensive player
World Class Athlete
Cons

:lmao world class athlete. He hasn't been been able to dunk in years. I love mah nigga Lincoln but his athleticism is non-existent.

Koolaid_Man
08-05-2013, 10:06 AM
:lmao world class athlete. He hasn't been been able to dunk in years. I love mah nigga Lincoln but his athleticism is non-existent.

stop hating Mono..we don't have him yet...but if he wanted to dunk I'm sure he could...it's called Feng Shui he's just preserving energy...

Koolaid_Man
08-05-2013, 10:07 AM
wow, a half-way OK thread from Kool himself.

4.5/10 bitchass.

seems you have unresolved daddy issues...:lol but if addressing Kool makes you feel like someone then feel free...I'm all for building up people's self worth

monosylab1k
08-05-2013, 11:09 AM
stop hating Mono..we don't have him yet...but if he wanted to dunk I'm sure he could...it's called Feng Shui he's just preserving energy...

Lincoln ain't no punk bitch, he'd never agree to play for a bitchass organization like the Lakers tbh.

Thread
08-05-2013, 11:16 AM
If Mitch can pull this min deals off he deserves GM of the yr tbh..as it stands now our team has too many soft whites...we need some hard pipe hitting niggas

Led by Blake. He let that toothless bastard Jackson for the Spurs take his game shorts down. Jackson made him bow down to the black man. He looked chickenshit. The day or night, or night & day I let a black man eat my lunch, or, take my $ will be the day you'll read about it.

Leetonidas
08-05-2013, 11:41 AM
This is what Lakerfan has come to...clamoring Mitch for EOTY for losing Dwight and MWP, signing Kaman, Johnson, Young, and possibly DeShawn Stevenson or Al Harrington?? :lmao :lmao Lakers are gunning for worst defensive team of all-time next season

Thread
08-05-2013, 11:52 AM
This is what Lakerfan has come to...clamoring Mitch for EOTY for losing Dwight and MWP

lmao! You called him everything but a black man even after he rang and put Kobe over Dunan 5-4. Now, now you finally side him.

Crawl, motherfucker, crawl!!!

Leetonidas
08-05-2013, 11:56 AM
:rolleyes

playblair
08-05-2013, 11:59 AM

Jodelo
08-05-2013, 06:16 PM
Bro I think you forgot that game where Lebron defended Stephenson and he went 0-7 while Lebron put up 30 on him. I'm not sure you're actually a basketball fan TBH. All your threads are gay including this one lately.

Edit: My bad he was 2-7. He was 0-5 until garbage time late. http://espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=400466598

Also when jobbing people best to learn their name. :lol

:lmao Fail! Not knowing the difference between Stevenson and Stephenson!

whitemamba
08-05-2013, 06:27 PM
and pictures of MJ are the equivalent of Jimmy Carter
:lmao

Rogue
08-05-2013, 09:07 PM
It's not Feng Shui imho, FengShui is more like a geological science particularly concerning the selection of location to make a building imho. I guess you mean "chi", which's the energy that circulates around your body and keeps you healthy.