PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: IF Tim Duncan Comes Out Of The Closet

monosylab1k
08-05-2013, 01:37 PM
Let's say hypothetically Tim comes out and announces he's gay (or bi).....what will Spurfans response be? Poll coming tbh..

Samuel Eto'o
08-05-2013, 01:52 PM
I chose the last one, but replace "Start" with "continue" and that is my real answer.

Big Empty
08-05-2013, 01:54 PM
Then Ill get a Pink Spurs jersey and change it from Timmy Duncan to Timmie Pumkin and still watch him kick ass!

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-05-2013, 02:14 PM
I'd need more than one vote to answer this completely. I don't really give a damn if he's gay or not but I would lose some respect for him if that means that he cheated on his wife as well as the fact that he felt the need to live a lie for that long. To some extent I can understand Collins staying in the closet for as long as he did. Locker room culture being what it is for a guy who was a marginal NBA talent for a few years I could see some worry that coming out would have shortened his career. (With that said I think it was over for him one way or another before he made his recent announcement.) But when you're the best damn player in the league? The NBA has a long history of bending over backwards to accommodate talented players who brought some legit personality defects to the table. He has every right to keep his private life private, but at the same time he's used his notoriety to help bring attention and aid to other causes that were personally important to him. I would be a little disappointed if he missed a possible opportunity to have dramatically altered the view of gay athletes in American sports.

But beyond all of that he's a basketball player at the end of the day. And in Tim's case he's a basketball player who's been at the center of one of the greatest periods of sustained excellence in the history of sports. If you can't rally around that who the fuck can you rally around?

DisAsTerBot
08-05-2013, 02:26 PM
where's the option for "I've never cared about an NBA player's sexual preferences" ?

Thread
08-05-2013, 02:28 PM
Dumper will go first.

Amb will get Dumper's sloppy seconds.

elmanutres
08-05-2013, 03:06 PM
i could care less. the guy is a walking legend and if he were to hypothetically come out, would show that gays can achieve things any straight person could. Would be a bigger leap than collins since collins was a scrub.

Thread
08-05-2013, 03:22 PM
i could care less.

I'll just bet you could.

Strategic
08-05-2013, 03:34 PM
I'd eat my hat in the privacy of my own mansion, house, duplex, trailer, shanty....................., or whatever it is you so cal,s call home.

2pac > Kobe
08-05-2013, 03:37 PM
I wonder how tammys children would feel knowing their creation was a lie tbh

whitemamba
08-05-2013, 03:50 PM
^ :lmao

Thread
08-05-2013, 03:51 PM
I'd eat my hat in the privacy of my own mansion, house, duplex, trailer, shanty....................., or whatever it is you so cal,s call home.

:lol especially the bolded, but, the whole damn thing as well.

Rogue
08-05-2013, 08:57 PM
Dude doesn't need to announce it one more when that Amy bitch has already done that for him. Dude didn't respond to bitch's accusation which was equal to a mute acknowledgement

HI-FI
08-05-2013, 09:08 PM
i ultimately don't give a shit. He's been about the greatest player and professional you could ask for. I would dislike him more if he was a sociopath or lockerroom cancer tbh. Who knows why people are gay, could be genetic, maybe some issues from childhood, i really don't know and respect people's privacy and personal issues.

james evans
08-06-2013, 02:12 AM
i have about 8 or 9 tim duncan jerseys i wear to the gym to that i play ball in. if he comes out, i don't give a shit. i'm not gonna stop wearing them

monosylab1k
08-06-2013, 09:12 AM
i have about 8 or 9 tim duncan jerseys i wear to the gym to that i play ball in. if he comes out, i don't give a shit. i'm not gonna stop wearing them

lol

The Reckoning
08-06-2013, 09:14 AM
he'd be the classiest dick sucker on the planet tbh

well him and takei would be in the top standings. so yeah noone stopped supporting takei when he came out.

krispinwah
08-06-2013, 09:18 AM
spurfan will get under Duncan, mouth wide open, to catch any jizz that leaks out of his ass tbh.

Two10Whitey
08-06-2013, 10:42 AM
I wonder what D-Rob and his pal J.C. would say.. But for real though, it doesn't really matter. 4 rings homeboys.

Koolaid_Man
08-06-2013, 10:46 AM
I wonder what D-Rob and his pal J.C. would say.. But for real though, it doesn't really matter. 4 rings homeboys.

yeah..you and your friends go play with your 4 rings :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-06-2013, 10:49 AM
Let's say hypothetically Tim comes out and announces he's gay (or bi).....what will Spurfans response be? Poll coming tbh..

I know what my response would be..I'm busting out one of the stored fresh Cuban's and my finest bottles of Armanganc.. Charlotte and Lisa in tow

Two10Whitey
08-06-2013, 10:59 AM
yeah..you and your friends go play with your 4 rings :lol
Good luck trying to make the playoffs next year :lol

Leetonidas
08-06-2013, 11:01 AM
Let's not forget that his wife claimed he is bisexual, not a complete homo, so he still likes the vagoo. It's possible he just likes gettin his dick sucked and fuckin some ass, which wouldn't be as bad as taking it in the pooper. But either way, I'll support Tim Duncan forever tbh even if he raped a white woman while shooting a dog

Bill_Brasky
08-06-2013, 11:22 AM
Nobody gives a fuck, it's the Spurs.

Koolaid_Man
08-06-2013, 12:10 PM
Let's not forget that his wife claimed he is bisexual, not a complete homo, so he still likes the vagoo. It's possible he just likes gettin his dick sucked and fuckin some ass, which wouldn't be as bad as taking it in the pooper. But either way, I'll support Tim Duncan forever tbh even if he raped a white woman while shooting a dog

^ :lol Should we call this "The Justification"....but hey numnuts a woman can suck his dick and allow him to fuck her ass ass well...this bi-sexual thing means he indeed wants to take it in the crapper...clap clap

koriwhat
08-06-2013, 12:16 PM

everyone knows most asian dudes are homo so when you coming out mono?

spurraider21
08-06-2013, 12:18 PM
Dude doesn't need to announce it one more when that Amy bitch has already done that for him. Dude didn't respond to bitch's accusation which was equal to a mute acknowledgement

wasn't even Amy that said it. it was an unnamed source that said "amy said ....."

ohmwrecker
08-06-2013, 12:38 PM
koriWHAT!

Buddy Mignon
08-06-2013, 12:56 PM
^ :lol Should we call this "The Justification"....but hey numnuts a woman can suck his dick and allow him to fuck her ass ass well...this bi-sexual thing means he indeed wants to take it in the crapper...clap clap

Lol... he wasn't aware women were capable of such things... Lol.

Leetonidas
08-06-2013, 01:15 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_G9ta7AHsIU

J.T.
08-06-2013, 01:48 PM
I think Tim Duncan is probably gay. It makes so much more sense than just saying, Tim Duncan's such a great superstar because he lets Pop coach him so all the other players have to follow his lead. Maybe Tim Duncan's a little bitch that can't speak up for himself and lets Pop boss him around, probably like he lets men boss him around in bed. There's no way Tim Duncan wins 4 championships and 3 MVPs without at some point telling someone to get on their knees and suck his championship winning dick. Unless of course, he's gay and doesn't want anyone to know about it.

Think about it. Always hugging Tony and Manu on the court at random moments. Oh Tim Duncan's just such a good teammate, look at the relationship he has with his teammates. My ass (whoops, don't want to get Duncan excited) I call bullshit. He has to be gay, all the signs are there.