PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: How mad are you?

Thebesteva
08-05-2013, 09:34 PM
That you will never get pussy to this level down there in San Antonio? Pussy so whack that even a 4 time champion has to settle for gay dick. Your bitches regular bitches.

http://s22.postimg.org/rjiqzdjkx/des.jpg

lefty
08-05-2013, 09:35 PM
lol hiding her face with her hair and huge ass sunglasses

AaronY
08-05-2013, 09:36 PM
OP never got his dick wet and tries too hard on the internet..these are the things we know

Thebesteva
08-05-2013, 09:37 PM
OP I got a confession...my bitch a regular bitch

Clipper Nation
08-05-2013, 09:37 PM
:lol Lakerfan reduced to living vicariously through NBA players' sex lives

spurraider21
08-05-2013, 09:39 PM
Oh. Is this how you "taught aarony a lesson?" Changing quotes? :lol

Thebesteva
08-05-2013, 09:39 PM

Little Nigga the last time you saw pussy the doctor cut your umbilical chord off

whitemamba
08-05-2013, 09:40 PM
lol hiding her face with her hair and huge ass sunglasses

Ud be a faggot if u didn't want to fuck her tbh....

Thebesteva
Oh. Is this how you "taught aarony a lesson?" Changing quotes? :lol

:lol Returns because I called him out
:lol Jedi mind games
:lol Armenian Genocide

whitemamba
Little Nigga the last time you saw pussy the doctor cut your umbilical chord off

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

RsxPiimp
08-05-2013, 09:43 PM
Vanessa is a fine woman. She went from a skinny ****** to a one hot piece milf. kobe is probably tired of hittin that piece of fine ass though.

spurraider21
08-05-2013, 09:43 PM
:lol Returns because I called him out
:lol Jedi mind games
:lol Armenian Genocide
I miss when you were a sorry-ass beta sucking off spurs fans for approval. Now ur tryin to act all hard. Laughin at genocides n shit. It's cute, like when a toy poodle starts barking at a German Shepard

AaronY
08-05-2013, 09:48 PM
Starts a shitty thread for attention..people respond, calling it shitty=====obsessed with him

Clipper Nation
08-05-2013, 09:48 PM
I miss when you were a sorry-ass beta sucking off spurs fans for approval.

:lol Truthbombs, even Lakerfan couldn't stand him back then....

Thebesteva
08-05-2013, 09:51 PM
Starts a shitty thread for attention..people respond, calling it shitty=====obsessed with him

Is it vacation time in the sweat shop? Shouldn't you be making Nike shoes somewhere in China right now?

Thebesteva
08-05-2013, 09:52 PM
I miss when you were a sorry-ass beta sucking off spurs fans for approval. Now ur tryin to act all hard. Laughin at genocides n shit. It's cute, like when a toy poodle starts barking at a German Shepard

:lol Truthbombs, even Lakerfan couldn't stand him back then....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdf-kIvOag4

Michael Jordan.
08-05-2013, 09:57 PM
Op is beta.

apalisoc_9
08-05-2013, 09:58 PM
Man, I always thought Vanessa was the hottest player wife out there. None of that euro trash chicks, or MJ's chicks..

Vanessa is one exotic sexy MILF. That said, I really wouldn't be surprised if she's having sex with a 20 year old pool boy or something tbh..That's what lonley mothers do..And Vanessa aint no exception. Would apply as a gardener for kobe's home just to get the chance to be one of many guys who have had the pleasure to insert their penises into Vanessa.

spurraider21
08-05-2013, 10:05 PM
Op is beta.
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=214525

spurfan'sJizzCup

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-05-2013, 10:05 PM
:lmao Lakers fans for whatever reason take living vicariously through players who wouldn't piss on them if they were dying in a fire to a whole new level

Katherine Robinson
08-05-2013, 10:06 PM
It is saddening Kobe Bryant is as pussy whipped as Tim Duncan is dick slapped.

Bynumite
08-05-2013, 10:07 PM
Man, I always thought Vanessa was the hottest player wife out there. None of that euro trash chicks, or MJ's chicks..

Vanessa is one exotic sexy MILF. That said, I really wouldn't be surprised if she's having sex with a 20 year old pool boy or something tbh..That's what lonley mothers do..And Vanessa aint no exception. Would apply as a gardener for kobe's home just to get the chance to be one of many guys who have had the pleasure to insert their penises into Vanessa.

That's pure speculation, until proven otherwise it's:

Kobe: Heterosexual male with a faithful wife

Jim: Cucked during 3 years by a broke ass be@ner stripper that used Jim's money to build a gym and Amy dragging Jim out of the closetPERIOD

spurraider21
08-05-2013, 10:07 PM
:lmao Lakers fans for whatever reason take living vicariously through players who wouldn't piss on them if they were dying in a fire to a whole new level
:cry my favorite players wife is hotter than your favorite players wife :cry

ElNono
08-05-2013, 10:13 PM
Nothing but respect to the manager of the Bryant's estate, tbh... the no-prenup move gotta rank up there with the greatest heists in US history...

playblair
08-05-2013, 10:17 PM
http://www.7msport.com/news/upload_img/20110219/ph14.jpg
http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7132/7126160615_7a2956c844_o.jpg

HI-FI
08-05-2013, 10:20 PM
that bean3r bitch does look good in those pics. but i've seen some real hot bean3r bitches in SA, probably the hottest I've seen are from that area. dark features, light skin...the goods. however, apparently there are lots of the darker, chubbier types.

i'm sure LA has hotter women overall. LA is more crowded, has more money and women go where the money is. funny how LA is basically a fucking desert, like my nigga Jake Gittes had to discover the dirty underbelly of that shit.

back to living vicariously through NBA players' sex lives though....

apalisoc_9
08-06-2013, 01:08 AM
That's pure speculation, until proven otherwise it's:

Jim: Cucked during 3 years by a broke ass be@ner stripper that used Jim's money to build a gym and Amy dragging Jim out of the closetPERIOD

LOL @ faithful.

you telling me a bitch like dat taking sexy ass pics while married is faithful...

She's fucking some ****** or white boy on the side. Deal with it.

TE
08-06-2013, 01:16 AM
Op been melting down lately tbh

lefty
08-06-2013, 02:12 AM
http://cdn.arwrath.com/5/59658.gif

ColinB
08-06-2013, 02:37 AM
http://i.minus.com/iWUcnMRArotBx.gif

elmanutres
08-06-2013, 01:58 PM
that bean3r bitch does look good in those pics. but i've seen some real hot bean3r bitches in SA, probably the hottest I've seen are from that area. dark features, light skin...the goods. however, apparently there are lots of the darker, chubbier types.
exactly why I hate going to the north side of town. Good thing i live in the westside.

elmanutres
08-06-2013, 02:04 PM
:lol.........:lol:lol.....:lol
:lol.......:lol.....:lol..:lol
:lol:lol:lol...:lol:lol.....:lol:lol:lol

Vanessa got kobe by the balls.
http://awesomelyluvvie.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/Vanessa-Bryant-Divorce.jpg

he knows half his shit is gone when she pulls the trigger.

Bynumite
08-06-2013, 04:40 PM
Vanessa got kobe by the balls.

he knows half his shit is gone when she pulls the trigger.

Jim got Amy by the balls because they signed a pre-nup, still didn't stop Amy from slurping god knows how many be@ner dicks in San Antonio :lol

I guess that's life with Jim's boring, socially awkward, autistic, faggot ass. Not even a pre-nup and a life of luxury could stop Amy from cheating :lol

Michael Jordan.
08-06-2013, 04:42 PM
Lol. No title aspirations. Concerned with Kobe's wife.

Bynumite
08-06-2013, 04:50 PM
Lol. No title aspirations. Concerned with Kobe's wife.

That's adorable coming from a fanbase that for 10 years mentioned Colorado every single day :lol

But suddenly a player's personal life is irrelevant and shouldn't be mentioned... how convenient.

Jim got cucked and dragged out of the closetPERIOD

Michael Jordan.
08-06-2013, 04:52 PM
That's adorable coming from a fanbase that for 10 years mentioned Colorado every single day :lol

But suddenly a player's personal life is irrelevant and shouldn't be mentioned... how convenient.

Jim got cucked and dragged out of the closetPERIOD

I guess you can't read who started a thread about a slota who wouldn't even piss on him.