..."I don't forget anything."

RsxPiimp
08-06-2013, 10:55 AM
Diesel 3
Kobe 5
Magic 5

Leetonidas
08-06-2013, 10:57 AM
I've never seen a franchise so completely unappreciative of a player that brought them multiple titles and dominated the league like Shaq for the Lakers, pretty sad how Lakerfan discredits one of their own to prop up another :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-06-2013, 10:58 AM
I've never seen a franchise so completely unappreciative of a player that brought them multiple titles and dominated the league like Shaq for the Lakers, pretty sad how Lakerfan discredits one of their own to prop up another :lol

boiled down:

5TRyS9RjDO4

ambchang
08-06-2013, 11:06 AM
In terms of pure dominance, you can argue Shaq > Magic in terms of peak.

Of course, Magic > Shaq in terms of career, but during peak three-peat form, Shaq was probably top 5 of all time, maybe even top 3. He was, single-handedly, as good as MVPau + Odom + Bynum. Maybe even better.

Thread
08-06-2013, 11:08 AM

Well, he tried to set fire after he left. Figured he'd best us and shit in our Cheerios, make us like it in perpetuity. Uh, uh, Lee, Kobe was not about to permit it. Nope.

It's fine now. We're topsy. He's turvy. Like McVeigh and the F.B.I. at Waco. McVeigh straightened it all out.

Thread
08-06-2013, 11:09 AM

Of course, Magic > Shaq in terms of career, but during peak three-peat form, Shaq was probably top 5 of all time, maybe even top 3. He was, single-handedly, as good as MVPau + Odom + Bynum. Maybe even better.

Here, allow me, Amb:::

Magic: 5

Daddy: 4

RsxPiimp
08-06-2013, 11:32 AM
Well, he tried to set fire after he left. Figured he'd best us and shit in our Cheerios, make us like it in perpetuity. Uh, uh, Lee, Kobe was not about to permit it. Nope.

It's fine now. We're topsy. He's turvy. Like McVeigh and the F.B.I. at Waco. McVeigh straightened it all out.

goods all of it and some more...

Humberto
08-06-2013, 11:47 AM
Shaq 3
Rambis 4 :rollin
Kobe 5
Magic 5

http://static03.mediaite.com/sportsgrid/uploads/gallery/glasses/Kurt%20Rambis.jpg

ShowtimeFan
08-06-2013, 01:13 PM

Absolutely true, all of it. It's a damn shame he didn't stay in shape well enough to extend that dominating peak.

whitemamba
08-06-2013, 03:45 PM
:lolP

Koolaid_Man
08-06-2013, 04:05 PM

now he's kissing Kobe's ass left and right in order to be accepted in LA again....they obviously didn't think much of that suspect title he won in MIA

LarryDavid
08-06-2013, 04:09 PM
The original Laker.

http://www.nba.com/media/encyclopedia/GMikan_275_060320.jpg

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-06-2013, 04:18 PM
Matthew Modine?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/647bbc3ccb68a67e6b4edd3036ee5e40/tumblr_mpacz1aaQW1rk2l6oo1_500.jpg

Bynumite
08-06-2013, 04:59 PM
It's funny, every time the OP makes a post, all i see is:

Boiled down:

http://www.cheaptoys.co.uk/img/body-candy-number-1-temporary-tattoo-15x2_46630_500.jpghttp://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m57pwbn6Eh1r5lrobo1_500.gif

Buddy Mignon
08-06-2013, 05:22 PM

Easily better. Which goes to show how good Kobe was to accomplish damn there just as much without Shaq. Going to the finals three straight years and winning back to back with those underachievers is impressive.

DMC
08-06-2013, 05:29 PM
Diesel 3
Kobe 5
Magic 5

Diesel PhD/b2b2b Finals MVP (1st and last since MJ)/Rung Wade
Kobe HS grad/rapist/crosseyed/was rung by Shaq and Pau
Magic HIV/queer son/"honorary degree"/like Kobe, lost his last game in the 1st round of the playoffs/10x better player with HIV than prime Kobe

ambchang
08-06-2013, 05:31 PM
Easily better. Which goes to show how good Kobe was to accomplish damn there just as much without Shaq. Going to the finals three straight years and winning back to back with those underachievers is impressive.

I wouldn't call MVPau is an underachiever when he led the the Lakers in win shares for both of those champion teams, just like all the championship winning leaders in the last 30 years.

Bynumite
08-06-2013, 05:32 PM
Diesel PhD/b2b2b Finals MVP (1st and last since MJ)/Rung Wade
Kobe HS grad/rapist/crosseyed/was rung by Shaq and Pau
Magic HIV/queer son/"honorary degree"/like Kobe, lost his last game in the 1st round of the playoffs/10x better player with HIV than prime Kobe

Eat a dick old fat man.

HI-FI
08-06-2013, 05:37 PM

amb with the truth bombs per par. like Jason Kidd said in the Nets-Lakers finals, only way to stop Shaq was putting sugar in the gas tank. I don't remember him saying that about Kobe since everyone knew who was unstoppable in that team. gotta give props to Phil Jackson too for bringing out the best.

I've never seen anything like it. They've done the same thing to MVPau. no Shaq and they don't win shit. Could've put TMAC on that team instead of Kobe and they still win.

It's like if Spursfan continued to give most of the credit to Tony Parker or Ginobili (well I guess some of CoM do this) over Duncan....also if Parker was a cancerous rapist and we still praised him over Duncan.