PDA

View Full Version : Couple died ‘after window they had sex against broke’

Koolaid_Man
08-06-2013, 12:36 PM
Can't think of a better way to die than to be in some gut when I go....:toast

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/Shame-Window_zps83c718ef.jpg

The unstable window they were having sex against allegedly broke, causing them to plummet to the ground in central China. Witnesses say that as they fell from their apartment, they held each other tight.

A shocking photo of the scene in Wuhan, appearing to show the man and woman on the ground beneath white sheets, as well as more information, can be found below

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4988091/couple-died-having-sex-against-window-which-broke.html

I. Hustle
08-06-2013, 01:16 PM
I wonder if they were still going at it on the way down.

Spur-Addict
08-06-2013, 01:18 PM
I wonder if they were still going at it on the way down.

:lol Depending on how high I was up, I would've been.

Leetonidas
08-06-2013, 01:20 PM
they got fucked

Buddy Mignon
08-06-2013, 04:19 PM
Damn... how did he not save himself.

DPG21920
08-06-2013, 04:26 PM

:lol Funny you should say that. If this were you, your lover might have survived since you are a catcher tbh.

Buddy Mignon
08-06-2013, 04:34 PM
:lol Funny you should say that. If this were you, your lover might have survived since you are a catcher tbh.

:lol

Koolaid_Man
08-06-2013, 04:48 PM

based on this pic she face planted and he hit the grass....it tells me he was definitely likely hitting it from the back...or in that ass maybe about to come and they started vibrating the window harder...as he came the window shattered and so he couldn't pull out in time..sometimes you die for the nut...it feels that good when your inside :lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/97_L_zps519ec565.jpg

Buddy Mignon
08-06-2013, 05:18 PM
based on this pic she face planted and he hit the grass....it tells me he was definitely likely hitting it from the back...or in that ass maybe about to come and they started vibrating the window harder...as he came the window shattered and so he couldn't pull out in time..sometimes you die for the nut...it feels that good when your inside :lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/97_L_zps519ec565.jpg

LOL!!! Imagine she being your daughter.

Bynumite
08-06-2013, 06:43 PM
Two more victims of unsafe sex. Oh, the humanity.

DMC
08-06-2013, 10:27 PM
LOL!!! Imagine she being your daughter.

If that was the case then Kevin would be dead.

Koolaid_Man
08-06-2013, 10:36 PM
If that was the case then Kevin would be dead.

who's Kevin haven't you heard my new name is Cedric :lol

DMC
08-06-2013, 10:45 PM
who's Kevin haven't you heard my new name is Cedric :lol

I'm not part of that crowd. You know I know, and I know you do.

Rogue
08-06-2013, 11:02 PM
bitch's legs were still spread wide even when she was prostrating on the ground dead. Those people are prurient/lecherous as fuck their young dudes don't even scruple to rob their parents in order to marry their bitches, thankfully Rogue is a lifelong celibate :toast

Hi DMC, welcome back bro. :toast

Koolaid_Man
08-06-2013, 11:04 PM
bitch's legs were still spread wide even when she was prostrating on the ground dead. Those people are prurient/lecherous as fuck their young dudes don't even scruple to rob their parents in order to marry their bitches, thankfully Rogue is a lifelong celibate :toast

Hi DMC, welcome back bro. :toast

:lmao ^ you're so foul,...I admit I laughed 5 min straight at this comment

Chinook
08-07-2013, 12:42 AM
There was a "scandal" at my college a few years ago with a couple of students having sex against a window high up in one of the dorm towers. The next year, a couple of students killed themselves by jumping out of buildings. At least these people were more efficient.

Rogue
08-07-2013, 12:59 AM
It's such a romantic way to die though. The couple were "falling down" with their heads filled with sexual pleasure all the way until they hit the ground and got crushed. The scene looked romantically graphic (like caesarean) but the physical pain didn't last longer than just a few seconds.

The window must be "made in China", obviously.

DMX7
08-07-2013, 01:47 AM
That's a disgusting pic... Shouldn't have even posted that shit.