PDA

View Full Version : Suns: Michael Beasley Arrested for Smoking the Ganja

BatManu20
08-06-2013, 01:43 PM
Suns forward Michael Beasley was arrested early Tuesday morning in Scottsdale, Ariz., for suspicion of marijuana possession.
Scottsdale’s website offered this summary of the arrest (http://www.scottsdaleaz.gov/Police/newsPIO/High_Profile_Arrest?DateTime=635113819200000000&PageMode=View).

On 08/06/13 at 1:15 am SPD made a stop for a traffic violation in the area of Scottsdale and McCormick Roads. As the officer approached the vehicle he could smell marijuana emanating from within the car. A search of the driver’s area recovered marijuana that was impounded. The driver, identified as Michael Beasley, was booked pending charges for possession of marijuana and released.

http://nba.si.com/2013/08/06/michael-beasley-arrested-marijuana-possession-phoenix-suns/

Not surprised. Dude looks like he's blazed at all times.

http://www.sandrarose.com/images10/MICHAEL-BEASLEY-LOUIS.jpg?42e305

Arnold Toht
08-06-2013, 01:45 PM
^Holy shit, LeBron to Dallas! NBA= fucked :lol :lol

BatManu20
08-06-2013, 01:47 PM
http://www.slamonline.com/online/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/michael_beasley_weed_close.jpg

BatManu20
08-06-2013, 01:47 PM
http://www.bloguin.com/crossoverchronicles/images/stories/michael_beasley_tmz.jpg

I. Hustle
08-06-2013, 01:53 PM
Beas is SUPER cool

AchillesHeel
08-06-2013, 01:58 PM
MY nigga tbh

fuck the police

Thread
08-06-2013, 01:59 PM
Local talk radio will be a blast today.

Wouldn't surprise me if it was a setup and plant like that stone nigga in Chi-town (the thread is is the Club). The Suns want an excuse to jettison him.

.620 AM in Phoenix between noon and 6PM today (PDT) is your destination if you want to hear a railroading in process.

2pac > Kobe
08-06-2013, 02:04 PM
pot heads make me sick imo they live with their parents and always try to justify their addiction by claiming it is some life saving miracle drug tbh, fucking hippies, never met one succesful pothead but everyone claims they are

Thread
08-06-2013, 02:10 PM
They're paying him the money. If they think they're getting out of the remaining $12 million they're out of their fucking minds.

Just try it.

resistanze
08-06-2013, 02:13 PM
:lol getting arrested for weed in 2013

Vash StampedE
08-06-2013, 02:25 PM
SMH

J.T.
08-06-2013, 02:27 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/mtmef6.gif

CitizenDwayne
08-06-2013, 02:58 PM
Why does this idiot have trouble getting away with shit 15 year olds get away with on a daily basis?

TXstbobcat
08-06-2013, 03:05 PM
Not really surprised on this one.

whitemamba
08-06-2013, 03:18 PM
:lol getting arrested for weed in 2013

This..

Arizona and Nevada need to settle the fuck down with their weed laws, in Cali its like a 30 dollar ticket and a slap on the wrist. Jesus getting arrested for that is crazy talk.

Bill_Brasky
08-06-2013, 05:39 PM
Lol America
Lol "free"

GuerillaBlack
08-06-2013, 06:41 PM
How dumb do you have to be to keep getting caught like this. Tho considering his location, its not too surprising tbh. Those suburban cops don't play.

Pelicans78
08-06-2013, 06:42 PM
Why can't people just leave him alone!!!!!!!

Buddy Mignon
08-06-2013, 06:43 PM
How dumb do you have to be to keep getting caught like this. Tho considering his location, its not too surprising tbh. Those suburban cops don't play.

That's what make him come off looking even more stupid.

Baseline
08-06-2013, 07:09 PM
If Beas were a Laker, he'd never get in trouble. There's a Laker who raped, but now is glorified for clanking shots and running Hall of fame centers out of town.

whitemamba
08-06-2013, 07:10 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/mtmef6.gif

:lmao :lmao :lmao !!

Buddy Mignon
08-06-2013, 07:10 PM
He should have pleaded bi-sexual and the media wouldn't touch it.

phoenix219
08-06-2013, 09:04 PM
pot heads make me sick imo they live with their parents and always try to justify their addiction by claiming it is some life saving miracle drug tbh, fucking hippies, never met one succesful pothead but everyone claims they are

I own a pizzeria. Try me motherfucker.

6 blunts a day.

IronMexican
08-06-2013, 09:22 PM
I smoke or eat an almost every day lately. Want to cut back since it's expensive as fuck, but I don't want to let this $40 medical card go to waste.

GuerillaBlack
08-06-2013, 09:31 PM
I smoke or eat an almost every day lately. Want to cut back since it's expensive as fuck, but I don't want to let this $40 medical card go to waste.

Can't wait to get out to LA and acquire that medical card. And then finally buy my medication legally. Successful potheads are everywhere. They just don't advertise their weed smoking. People who say they don't exist are dumb imo

DUNCANownsKOBE
This..

Arizona and Nevada need to settle the fuck down with their weed laws, in Cali its like a 30 dollar ticket and a slap on the wrist. Jesus getting arrested for that is crazy talk.
Just an example of that "small government" utopia tea baggers in Arizona claim they want :lol

:lol a "small government" that imprisons people for smoking weed

resistanze
Went downtown a couple of Saturdays ago with some buddys and cops just turned a blind eye to us smoking up on the sidewalk, tbh.

How it should be.

resistanze
08-06-2013, 09:32 PM
Just an example of that "small government" utopia tea baggers in Arizona claim they want :lol

:lol a "small government" that imprisons people for smoking weed

BUT THE ABORTIONS!
BUT THE ILLEGALS!

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-06-2013, 09:34 PM
BUT THE ABORTIONS!
BUT THE ILLEGALS!
:crywe want small government except for when it comes to Christian values:cry
:crythe gubbamint needs to be able to shove Christian values down everyone's throat:cry
:cryweed:cry
:crydrugs:cry
:cryabortion:cry
:cryfags:cry
:cryguns:cry

IronMexican
08-06-2013, 09:37 PM
Went downtown a couple of Saturdays ago with some buddys and cops just turned a blind eye to us smoking up on the sidewalk, tbh.

How it should be.

Seriously. If I'm smoking a J walking down a street, leave me the fuck alone. Understandable to stop someone near a park or something, even if I have smoked at a park:lol

HI-FI
08-06-2013, 10:06 PM
you eating it raw or brownies and shit? i occassionally eat it raw, like recently, and it was actually more chill. took awhile to kick in, wasn't as pronounced but my paranoia was much more tolerable. my paranoia from smoking never goes away, some people don't have problems but not me. i'm also not as successful or productive while smoking, i'm not exactly super productive naturally, but smoking makes it worse for me. if i move back to austin i'd probably smoke more but it depends on other things as well. great sig btw.

IronMexican
08-06-2013, 10:09 PM
you eating it raw or brownies and shit? i occassionally eat it raw, like recently, and it was actually more chill. took awhile to kick in, wasn't as pronounced but my paranoia was much more tolerable. my paranoia from smoking never goes away, some people don't have problems but not me. i'm also not as successful or productive while smoking, i'm not exactly super productive naturally, but smoking makes it worse for me. if i move back to austin i'd probably smoke more but it depends on other things as well. great sig btw.

Dispensary sells almost anything you can imagine in edible form. I am sure it isn't raw. Mde in cannabutter.

timtonymanu
08-06-2013, 10:10 PM

Eating is worse for me personally. I can't function normally for shit while on brownies/cookies. Plus I don't like having munchies for more than an hour.

whitemamba
08-06-2013, 10:15 PM
:crywe want small government except for when it comes to Christian values:cry
:crythe gubbamint needs to be able to shove Christian values down everyone's throat:cry
:cryweed:cry
:crydrugs:cry
:cryabortion:cry
:cryfags:cry
:cryguns:cry

:lol america

Seriously. If I'm smoking a J walking down a street, leave me the fuck alone. Understandable to stop someone near a park or something, even if I have smoked at a park:lol

honestly i smoke weed publicly all the time no one ever gives me shit tbh...

HI-FI
08-06-2013, 10:45 PM
Dispensary sells almost anything you can imagine in edible form. I am sure it isn't raw. Mde in cannabutter.
i recently cooked about a half a bowl into butter, mixed it in with grits. didn't get too high, probably should've added a lot more. I wouldn't mind having a dispensary, though i wonder if its more expensive.

Eating is worse for me personally. I can't function normally for shit while on brownies/cookies. Plus I don't like having munchies for more than an hour.
i've never done brownies or owned a bong either. just mainly my old pipe. someone made a Spurs bong and posted a link upstairs, it looked pretty badass. as for eating, i'll occassionally eat that shit raw, i like the earthy taste. i don't want to eat abunch of brownies, plus i hear people start munching a lot, then it all catches up to them and they are gone. some say eating it raw produces no effect,that it needs to be heated, but i find that bullshit. it just doesn't kick in as fast, doesn't come on as strong, but you feel something. i imagine this is how it was originally found or consumed.