PDA

View Full Version : NBA: BREAKING; NBA to debut sleeve jerseys on Christmas day

irishock
08-06-2013, 02:04 PM
Steve Kyler stevekylerNBA
So new details on sleeved jerseys... 5 teams will add a sleeved jersey to their uniform options... 20 will wear them at least once.

Steve Kyler stevekylerNBA

Sleeved jersey will make appearances during marquee games on Christmas Day and St. Patrick's day... At least 20 teams next season.

http://blogimages.thescore.com/tbj/files/2013/02/warriors-sleeve-jerseys1.jpg

elmanutres
08-06-2013, 02:06 PM
sleeved jersey thing should've been shot down the moment it was made up

spurs_fan_in_exile
08-06-2013, 02:10 PM
WTF? I'm assuming this is a merchandising plan to sell better in more soccer crazy countries, but that looks like shit.

Clipper Nation
08-06-2013, 02:15 PM
The players unanimously hate them, nobody buys them, why are they forcing this shit on the league? Next time the merchandise rights go up for bidding, Nike needs to win that shit, tbh....

Dex
08-06-2013, 02:17 PM
Can't believe the Spurs lost that OT game against the Warriors when they debuted these abominations. Now they are going to become a thing.

2pac > Kobe
08-06-2013, 02:38 PM
they are for fat/skinnyfat betas with no muscle mass in their arms tbh, spurs should cash in on the faggy sleeve jerseys imho

RsxPiimp
08-06-2013, 03:12 PM
debut was last year when the warriors wore them

whitemamba
08-06-2013, 03:14 PM
debut was last year when the warriors wore them

Glad someone else pointed that out.

Ironically...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-D7G9FjXWA

Rogue
08-06-2013, 11:19 PM
not a big deal imho, some niggas just prefer jerseys with sleeves to cover up their armpit hair. Sleeveless jerseys look much closer to the homosexual end tbh, as no straight man wants to look into another man's hairy armpit. League should make it a norm imho, just like soccer kits.

baseline bum
08-06-2013, 11:25 PM
LOL @ the thought of 260lb Mexican Spurs fan putting on one of those skin-tight homo jerseys.

HI-FI
08-07-2013, 01:29 AM
WTF? I'm assuming this is a merchandising plan to sell better in more soccer crazy countries, but that looks like shit.

i think that's exactly why they are doing it, and it does look like absolute shit. it takes away the unique look of basketball, makes it feel more like a ymca game full of 7 foot metrosexuals.

Jacob1983
08-07-2013, 02:37 AM
So is the NBA like MLS now?

whitemamba
08-07-2013, 03:14 AM
So is the NBA like MLS now?

the NBA did approve of sponsors on team jerseys so its getting there

rayjayjohnson
08-07-2013, 08:40 AM
so homo

Rogue
08-07-2013, 09:24 AM
At least the MLS ain't rigged, and the reputation of MLS has been rising quickly in Europe which's why more and more big-name soccer players come across the Atlantic Ocean to play in the US in recent years. I was playing CM 01/02 last night (with March 2013 database), I selected the Galaxy and sold Donovan (for 8m) and Robbie Keane (for 3.5m) the soonest I could then I used the money to buy some established players who're still in their primes and some rising stars such as Zapata and Fontas. I went on to sign some well-experienced veterans midway either via free transfer or for dust cheap price, names of whom included Lampard, Ambrosini and Anelka, all of whom played an integral part on my team en rout to winning the MLS championship. I signed Rio Ferdinand as a FA during the offseason so by the start of new season I had made up a squad containing Rio Ferdinand, Lampard, Ambrosini, Anelka, Fontas, Zapata plus some minor signings I made in the past season, which enables my team to win almost every game by at least 3 goals in the new season, together with the original Galaxy players like Omar Gonzalez, Magee and Cudicini.

rayjayjohnson
08-07-2013, 09:41 AM
At least the MLS ain't rigged, and the reputation of MLS has been rising quickly in Europe which's why more and more big-name soccer players come across the Atlantic Ocean to play in the US in recent years. I was playing CM 01/02 last night (with March 2013 database), I selected the Galaxy and sold Donovan (for 8m) and Robbie Keane (for 3.5m) the soonest I could then I used the money to buy some established players who're still in their primes and some rising stars such as Zapata and Fontas. I went on to sign some well-experienced veterans midway either via free transfer or for dust cheap price, names of whom included Lampard, Ambrosini and Anelka, all of whom played an integral part on my team en rout to winning the MLS championship. I signed Rio Ferdinand as a FA during the offseason so by the start of new season I had made up a squad containing Rio Ferdinand, Lampard, Ambrosini, Anelka, Fontas, Zapata plus some minor signings I made in the past season, which enables my team to win almost every game by at least 3 goals in the new season, together with the original Galaxy players like Omar Gonzalez, Magee and Cudicini.

Yes, but all the big names are in the twilight of their careers. It's even worse in the Australian league

Rogue
08-07-2013, 10:05 AM
Hyundai-A league ain't even relevent imho. Their transfer/wage funds are very limited and ain't even comparable to most MLS teams. I played the Australian League on CM 01/02 the night before, choosing Sydney FC because of Piero who's always been one of my favorite players. Even though my team was kicking asses in the league I still couldn't lure any more big names, even the has-beens to join my team, due to the league's low reputation, the lack of fund or whatsoever. The Australian league is roughly just a cheap man's Chinese Super Leauge imho. Big names come to China but it doesn't mean they like playing here by any means, they come here for money, nothing but money.

Paartalu is such a badass doggy motherfucker btw, the best foreign midfielder on my home team since Tommasi tbh. Thanks for sending us that guy.

Buddy Mignon
08-07-2013, 12:35 PM
The NBA has been accommodating the homo agenda for some time now.