PDA

View Full Version : Rockets: Horry, which team does he belong to?

ambchang
08-06-2013, 03:59 PM
Rockets, Lakers or Spurs?

Boiled down to::
Horry: 5
Hakeem: 0

Horry: 4
Shaq: 1

Horry: 5
Duncan: 2

I have him as a Rocket, that's where he made his name, that's where he got the first clutch performance (at the expense of the Spurs).

Thread
08-06-2013, 05:14 PM
I have him in a vacuum. He's frozen forever, the horn blaring like death's voice as the shot came in Vs. the Kings.

The flip side of that coin:::Horry taking revenge on Ainge for an act of violence again Mario Elie years earlier. If Ainge doesn't commit that act, I ain't sitting here tonite at 5-4. I just ain't. Christ. I might have only 2 to show you fellows.

elmanutres
08-06-2013, 05:22 PM
He lives in houston, and i remember he said the 95 ring is his favorite, so i guess hoston owns him. But all three of us, houston, san antonio and la would never win without him. so i guess we all own a piece of that pie.

DMC
08-06-2013, 05:22 PM
I have him in a vacuum. He's frozen forever, the horn blaring like death's voice as the shot came in Vs. the Kings.

The flip side of that coin:::Horry taking revenge on Ainge for an act of violence again Mario Elie years earlier. If Ainge doesn't commit that act, I ain't sitting here tonite at 5-4. I just ain't. Christ. I might have only 2 to show you fellows.
You would have just chosen another team to legride, whomever had the most rings. That's it and that's all.

Thread
08-06-2013, 05:35 PM
You would have just chosen another team to legride, whomever had the most rings. That's it and that's all.

D, c'mon, let's put this childish shit behind us and bury the hatchet. I'm willing. What say, old man?

whitemamba
08-06-2013, 06:11 PM
He considers him self a laker doesnt he? Working on that shitty ass TWC Show. IMO that 3 vs the Queens makes him a Laker tbh..

Rogue
08-06-2013, 11:35 PM
He retired as a spur so I'd say he "ultimately" belongs to them spurs.