PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Big 3 shirt

tomtom
08-06-2013, 06:30 PM
Not trying to promote anything but I just saw this on /r/nba on reddit and thought other spurs fans would like it. Definitely bought one for myself $22 shipped not bad at all for a sweet looking shirt. Get it here (http://teespring.com/spursbig3) Theres a couple other good ones as well. The ball don't lie was hillarious

http://teespring.com/uploads/2013/08/05/22/89034/shirtFront.jpg?v=2013-08-06

hooperflash
08-06-2013, 06:39 PM
I'm waiting on Kawhi Face shirts and Kawhi Hand shirts.

tomtom
08-06-2013, 07:13 PM
Same, man I'd love a Kawhi shirt. The best I've seen so far is this but its a little pricey and not quite what I want http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kawhi-Leonard-San-Antonio-Spurs-Black-Retro-T-Shirt-/171060868491

CitizenDwayne
08-06-2013, 07:22 PM
That Big 3 shirt is amazing.

And the Kawhi shirt is...umm...interesting.

ohmwrecker
08-06-2013, 07:46 PM
That Big 3 shirt is amazing.

And the Kawhi shirt is...umm...interesting.

If by interesting you mean atrocious, creepy, and horribly rendered . . . I agree.

lefty
08-06-2013, 07:51 PM
Duncan looks like he just missed a layup

DapDaGenius
08-06-2013, 07:57 PM
Take off Manu and put in Kawhi, then I'd buy that shirt.

Libri
08-06-2013, 08:00 PM

:lol but :depressed

hooperflash
08-06-2013, 08:22 PM
I went to the Houston vs Spurs preseason game that they got the pic of the baseline drive. Kawhi hit the game winner off a Joseph assist.

elmanutres
08-06-2013, 09:56 PM
Same, man I'd love a Kawhi shirt. The best I've seen so far is this but its a little pricey and not quite what I want http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kawhi-Leonard-San-Antonio-Spurs-Black-Retro-T-Shirt-/171060868491
dam that shirt is awesome. Looks straight from the 90's

Diego20
08-06-2013, 10:41 PM
Very good, but I would like it more if it had adidas (I prefer Nike) on it.

PD:

TGY perfect t-shirt : BIG ONE

http://i44.tinypic.com/10x6a07.jpg

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Skull-1
08-07-2013, 01:38 AM

Skull-1
08-07-2013, 01:42 AM
Manu looks out of place there. Like the ancient hero from myth...he is powerless without hair.

Ginobili looks washed up even on a tshirt.

ElNono
08-07-2013, 02:19 AM

PD:

:lol

DJR210
08-07-2013, 03:26 AM
Bootleg crap off Military Dr. tbh.

Vash StampedE
08-07-2013, 04:56 AM
:depressed

Vash StampedE
08-07-2013, 04:59 AM
Manu looks out of place there. Like the ancient hero from myth...he is powerless without hair.

Ginobili looks washed up even on a tshirt.
2 or 3 years ago, I could wear that T-shirt with Manu included in the picture. But now, nah.
Kawhi should have been in that T-shirt instead of Manu just to be more realistic of Spurs' big 3.

Diego20
08-07-2013, 07:13 AM
2 or 3 years ago, I could wear that T-shirt with Manu included in the picture. But now, nah.
Kawhi should have been in that T-shirt instead of Manu just to be more realistic of Spurs' big 3.

2 or 3 years ago? What? Manu played the All Star in 2011 and he had a decent 2012. This was the first bad year of Manu. And you can't replace Manu with Kawhi for only 1 year. Or is that easy to be in the BIG 3? Damn If I were a player of San Antonio Spurs I would be in the BIG 3, because I would play only 1 year and everybody will include me in the BIG 3. I hope TP does not have a bad year in 2014 or he will be replace for Joseph in the BIG 3. MOTHER OF GOD.

This forum always makes me laugh:lol:lol:lol

ThaBigFundamental21
08-07-2013, 09:02 AM

PD:

LMFAO. I literally Lol'd here.

ThaBigFundamental21
08-07-2013, 09:11 AM
Just ordered the shirt. It's freakin dope.

xmas1997
08-07-2013, 09:38 AM
Great piece of Spurs history, wish DRob was on it too.

Vash StampedE
08-07-2013, 12:12 PM
2 or 3 years ago? What? Manu played the All Star in 2011 and he had a decent 2012. This was the first bad year of Manu. And you can't replace Manu with Kawhi for only 1 year. Or is that easy to be in the BIG 3? Damn If I were a player of San Antonio Spurs I would be in the BIG 3, because I would play only 1 year and everybody will include me in the BIG 3. I hope TP does not have a bad year in 2014 or he will be replace for Joseph in the BIG 3. MOTHER OF GOD.

This forum always makes me laugh:lol:lol:lol
It's pretty obvious that Kawhi has become the Spurs' 3rd best player. Ignoring that is like not acknowledging what Kawhi has contributed for the team...in just 2 seasons. I know what Ginobili has brought for this team from his rookie year until now: being a key contributor during the Spurs' championship years and also at one point, our best player in one of those years. But you must either be blind or an excessive Manu homer to say that he is still part of the Big 3. In terms of importance to the organization - attracting people, specifically the Hispanic crowd, to support and watch Spurs games - I may agree with you that he's still part of the Big 3. But when we are talking about importance to the "team", sure we still value his play - that's why the Spurs (over?)paid him to bring him back - but his role coming into next season will most likely be diminished, though I hope it would be much lesser with his age, health concerns and all. And that, in my opinion, would be for the betterment of the team.

For some, "Big 3" is just a moniker but for me, being in it entails that a certain Spur player has separated himself from the other teammates to become one of the top 3 players of this team. It, however, doesn't end there as that certain player will have to carry a heavier role and a lot would be expected from him. That's why I put Manu off my own "Big 3" and replaced him with Kawhi because many of the Spurs fans, excluding you, now expects more from Kawhi than Manu.

Diego20
08-07-2013, 02:10 PM
It's pretty obvious that Kawhi has become the Spurs' 3rd best player. Ignoring that is like not acknowledging what Kawhi has contributed for the team...in just 2 seasons. I know what Ginobili has brought for this team from his rookie year until now: being a key contributor during the Spurs' championship years and also at one point, our best player in one of those years. But you must either be blind or an excessive Manu homer to say that he is still part of the Big 3. In terms of importance to the organization - attracting people, specifically the Hispanic crowd, to support and watch Spurs games - I may agree with you that he's still part of the Big 3. But when we are talking about importance to the "team", sure we still value his play - that's why the Spurs (over?)paid him to bring him back - but his role coming into next season will most likely be diminished, though I hope it would be much lesser with his age, health concerns and all. And that, in my opinion, would be for the betterment of the team.

For some, "Big 3" is just a moniker but for me, being in it entails that a certain Spur player has separated himself from the other teammates to become one of the top 3 players of this team. It, however, doesn't end there as that certain player will have to carry a heavier role and a lot would be expected from him. That's why I put Manu off my own "Big 3" and replaced him with Kawhi because many of the Spurs fans, excluding you, now expects more from Kawhi than Manu.

Seriously, the Rookie season of Kawhi was not that good, check his points per game (8 p/g) and you will see. Even this season Manu has more points per game (with less minutes per game) than Kawhi.

Skull-1
08-07-2013, 02:11 PM

Skull-1
08-07-2013, 02:13 PM
Seriously, the Rookie season of Kawhi was not that good, check his points per game and you will see. Even this season Manu has more points per game (with less minutes per game) than Kawhi.

Leonard contributes way way more than Manu and has only a fraction of the mistakes. Leonard was also trending up at the end of the season and playoffs where Manu fell apart.

Diego20
08-07-2013, 02:18 PM
Leonard contributes way way more than Manu and has only a fraction of the mistakes. Leonard was also trending up at the end of the season and playoffs where Manu fell apart.

I'm afraid I forgot the only thing that matters in here is TURNOVERS. Magic Johnson where are you? Jason Kidd where are you? They all suck because they had more turnovers per game than Manu. Btw Manu has more points per game than Kawhi in the playoffs.

look_at_g_shred
08-07-2013, 02:47 PM
Waiting for a shirt with a silhouette of Kawhi's face on the front of the shirt and on the back it says "don't shrink under pressure"

Juggity
08-07-2013, 09:36 PM
Large version (http://i.imgur.com/fPaG05j.png)

http://i.imgur.com/QQUwn0n.png

Skull-1
08-07-2013, 09:41 PM
Btw Manu has more points per game than Kawhi in the playoffs.

Yeah, for the other team, particularly the Heat!

Manu had a couple high scoring games that skewed his averages.

Meanwhile, Leonard was locking down scorers, gobbling rebounds, tipping balls back to teammates for second chance baskets, scoring with great dunks and timely threes, making momentum saving steals, and overall being a beast...

Ginobili simply played like garbage, gave the ball away, threw off target passes, jacked up horrible shots that missed, and got blown by on defense.

To suggest Ginobili was better than Leonard in the playoffs is a huge joke.

Skull-1
08-07-2013, 10:09 PM
Btw Manu has more points per game than Kawhi in the playoffs.

Public school education I see.

Leonard vs Ginobili 2013 Playoffs:

Points - Leonard 284 - 242
Rebounds - Leonard 190 - 78
Turnovers - Leonard 23 - 55
FG Pct - Leonard 54.5 - 39.9
3PT Pct - Leonard 39.0 - 30.2
Steals - Leonard 37 - 24
Fouls - Leonard 40 - 55
Blocks Leonard 11 - 6
Games in Double Figures - Leonard 18 - 11

Basically, Leonard did way more to help and way less to damage by nearly every measure than Manu. Considering the only areas Manu did better (free throws and assists) were not favorable on a cost:benefit analysis the evidence is incontrovertible. Leonard is part of the Big Three. Manu is not.

rmt
08-07-2013, 10:15 PM
Leonard makes very few errors for such a young player. Love to see his composure - just keeps playing his hardest no matter what came before. Leonard need to be more involved offensively and Manu needs to take a back seat.

ElNono
08-08-2013, 12:01 AM
Leonard makes very few errors for such a young player. Love to see his composure - just keeps playing his hardest no matter what came before. Leonard need to be more involved offensively and Manu needs to take a back seat.

Part of it is that he doesn't get the attention that guys like TD/TP/Manu does... I'm in agreement his offensive role should be expanded. Hopefully he can still be as effective when he has a bullseye on his back. Manu's role and offensive play will remain the same as the last few seasons, heavily tilted to being a playmaker more than a finisher. I don't think that will affect whatever Pop wants to do with Kawhi on offense, though.

Vash StampedE
08-08-2013, 10:43 AM
Seriously, the Rookie season of Kawhi was not that good, check his points per game (8 p/g) and you will see. Even this season Manu has more points per game (with less minutes per game) than Kawhi.
:lol PPG as the only stats you look at when judging how good one player is

ThaBigFundamental21
08-08-2013, 10:50 AM
I don't take any of your guys Manu hate seriously. You are tools. After Tim had a rough 2011 season you all wanted him to retire, said he was done, and literally bitched when he was resigned. It's really really sad to see that we don't even stick with our players through thick and thin, only through the good. When Manu was destroying teams in his prime, it was all great, he was loved. The first time Manu actually declines and struggles everyone is at his throat. SAD. But hey, you did it to Tim Duncan as well, so obviously Manu is going to get even more hate.

look_at_g_shred
08-08-2013, 11:09 AM
I don't take any of your guys Manu hate seriously. You are tools. After Tim had a rough 2011 season you all wanted him to retire, said he was done, and literally bitched when he was resigned. It's really really sad to see that we don't even stick with our players through thick and thin, only through the good. When Manu was destroying teams in his prime, it was all great, he was loved. The first time Manu actually declines and struggles everyone is at his throat. SAD. But hey, you did it to Tim Duncan as well, so obviously Manu is going to get even more hate.

I've been thinking the same thing. Who's to say Manu can't have a throwback season like Timmy just had...

Vash StampedE
08-08-2013, 11:18 AM
On my part, it's not hate but a little bit of anger and for the record, his play in the Finals wasn't even the main cause. It was what transpired in the offseason regarding his contract renewal.

xmas1997
08-08-2013, 11:21 AM

I agree, but this is typical of the "bandwagon" type of fan, and the Spurs have a lot of those as shown this off season!

ElNono
08-08-2013, 11:24 AM
On my part, it's not hate but a little bit of anger and for the record, his play in the Finals wasn't even the main cause. It was what transpired in the offseason regarding his contract renewal.

Which is equally as silly, since none of us really know what transpired.

Skull-1
08-08-2013, 12:35 PM

Re-signed. And I never bitched once. Tim Duncan is way more valuable to the Spurs than Manu. It isn't even a comparison to be made with any seriousness.

Also, Manu has been struggling for years. The difference this time is he was supposedly healthy for once and wound up playing worse than ever.

ElNono
08-08-2013, 02:34 PM

Agreed. Not to mention the Spurs will certainly give the benefit for the doubt to a guy that's only two seasons apart from an All Star appearance.

EDIT: You're asking frontrunners to have memory, though :lol

wildchild
08-09-2013, 01:26 AM
Agreed. Not to mention the Spurs will certainly give the benefit for the doubt to a guy that's only two seasons apart from an All Star appearance.

EDIT: You're asking frontrunners to have memory, though :lol

I love Manu and yes, thanks for the memories. Thanks for your big games, your efforts, your love for the Spurs, they were really appreciated.

But certainly Manu's 8 turnovers were more costly than Kawhi's one missed free throw (and Manu missed FT late in the game as well tbh)

That being said, look at the overall play of Kawhi points, rebounds in the finals...and who the hell would accept the challenge of guarding LeBron? Manu?
If Kawhi hadn't been slowing LBJ down as he had been, we wouldn't have been in a position to win our five ring.

Leonard's our future. Kawhi has proved he deserves our confidence in him.

Spursfan092120
08-09-2013, 01:43 AM
Large version (http://i.imgur.com/fPaG05j.png)

http://i.imgur.com/QQUwn0n.png
That's legit right there.

ElNono
08-09-2013, 01:59 AM
I love Manu and yes, thanks for the memories. Thanks for your big games, your efforts, your love for the Spurs, they were really appreciated.

But certainly Manu's 8 turnovers were more costly than Kawhi's one missed free throw (and Manu missed FT late in the game as well tbh)

That being said, look at the overall play of Kawhi points, rebounds in the finals...and who the hell would accept the challenge of guarding LeBron? Manu?
If Kawhi hadn't been slowing LBJ down as he had been, we wouldn't have been in a position to win our five ring.

Leonard's our future. Kawhi has proved he deserves our confidence in him.

Love Kawhi, he looks great, and we all hope he keeps improving. For all the hate the FO gets these days, there's an example of great talent evaluation.

Manu certainly didn't have a good season overall too by his own standards. He was coming off being an All Star in 2010-2011, and having his best career shooting season in 2011-2012 (52%/41%, albeit somewhat of a small sample). This is the very first time in his entire career that he doesn't up his scoring in the playoffs from the regular season. His shot was certainly off. It's not the first time it happened to a Spurs player (as ThaBigFundamental21 was pointing out), but just like then, the Spurs are not a team to knee jerk over that stuff. They know they can't easily replace what Manu does for this team (RC words, not mine), and even on limited minutes he's still one of the top producers for this team. They obviously value the fact that he still commands attention from other teams, which is a luxury for a team full of role players.

The Spurs know both Kawhi and Manu are very useful in the different roles they play and they're going to need both playing at a high level to be the best team they can be. They're both going to be here for the next two seasons, so the whole hating stuff is a waste of time. I'm going to sit back, enjoy, and hope they both do well, because if they do, the team is going to do well too.

$pursDynasty
08-09-2013, 06:37 AM
Take off Manu and put in Kawhi, then I'd buy that shirt. Is there any computer expert in Spurs talk that can design this? A cool TD, TP and KL design with maybe SpursTalk 2014 underneath. The way I read the t-shirt sight, you just have to design it, set up a 'campaign' and when they reach it's goal the shirts are sold. It doesn't have to be from this sight but I think that would be a cool thing to own.

Phenomanul
08-09-2013, 08:23 AM
Love Kawhi, he looks great, and we all hope he keeps improving. For all the hate the FO gets these days, there's an example of great talent evaluation.

Manu certainly didn't have a good season overall too by his own standards. He was coming off being an All Star in 2010-2011, and having his best career shooting season in 2011-2012 (52%/41%, albeit somewhat of a small sample). This is the very first time in his entire career that he doesn't up his scoring in the playoffs from the regular season. His shot was certainly off. It's not the first time it happened to a Spurs player (as ThaBigFundamental21 was pointing out), but just like then, the Spurs are not a team to knee jerk over that stuff. They know they can't easily replace what Manu does for this team (RC words, not mine), and even on limited minutes he's still one of the top producers for this team. They obviously value the fact that he still commands attention from other teams, which is a luxury for a team full of role players.

The Spurs know both Kawhi and Manu are very useful in the different roles they play and they're going to need both playing at a high level to be the best team they can be. They're both going to be here for the next two seasons, so the whole hating stuff is a waste of time. I'm going to sit back, enjoy, and hope they both do well, because if they do, the team is going to do well too.

You can't expect the tools in here to look at the big picture this objectively. Taking an extreme (uninformed) position is becoming the MO around these parts unfortunately...

xmas1997
08-09-2013, 09:42 AM
You can't expect the tools in here to look at the big picture this objectively. Taking an extreme (uninformed) position is becoming the MO around these parts unfortunately...

It's the off season and I'm told that happens here every year in the off season.

taps
08-09-2013, 10:35 AM
Everyone is wrong. Not to worry, I am right. Follow me.

Juggity
08-09-2013, 10:48 AM
That's legit right there.

I'm thinking about screen printing it on t shirts or just posting the vector file online for anyone to download if they want

Spursfan092120
08-09-2013, 11:31 AM
I'm thinking about screen printing it on t shirts or just posting the vector file online for anyone to download if they want
Well....either way, it looks great, bro.

$pursDynasty
08-12-2013, 07:52 PM
It is awesome I ordered one myself, if you are tech savy is there any way you could do one with TP, Timmy and Kawai, not about hating on Manu at all I would just love a shirt with KL TP and TD on it.

08-14-2013, 02:32 AM

Skull-1
08-14-2013, 03:57 AM
Exactly.

milkyway21
08-14-2013, 07:54 AM

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing too :( I like the shirt, the color, except TD's expression.