PDA

View Full Version : Clippers cp3 already deflecting blame on bleak griffin

RsxPiimp
08-06-2013, 10:32 PM
"Blake is one of those guys, where his age has nothing to do with anything," Paul said in a wide-ranging phone interview with ESPNLosAngeles.com this week. "People may say he's a young guy, but he's been special in this league, he's been an All-Star. His voice carries a lot of weight and I think our team will definitely go as Blake goes. He's our guy, and he's good enough to do so."

Also think some may find this thread interesting because some people here will take it as Paul deferring responsibility if the Clippers fall short.

http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/stor ... iffin-goes

:lol

whitemamba
08-06-2013, 10:34 PM
:lol flop city
:lol CpFlop
:lol ginger flop
:lol CN

Koolaid_Man
08-06-2013, 10:39 PM
they was trying to trade his ass for Dwight since forever..they're trying to play it off and play dumb now but trust me he won't forget :lol

DMC
08-06-2013, 11:03 PM
Paul is empowering Griffin unlike Kobe with Howard. Blake didn't beg either.

DMC
08-06-2013, 11:04 PM
:lol flop city
:lol CpFlop
:lol ginger flop
:lol CN

Does it bother you that the Lakers will not be contenders in the foreseeable future? Have you considered uprooting and moving elsewhere with your fanhood?

lefty
08-06-2013, 11:04 PM
http://www.mazdamp3.com/members/cbcbd/horse_pwned.gif

RsxPiimp
08-06-2013, 11:07 PM

:lol typical reaction by the general board, paul never gets blamed for everything despite being a perennial loser for 8 yrs

HI-FI
08-06-2013, 11:08 PM
http://www.mazdamp3.com/members/cbcbd/horse_pwned.gif

dat nigga Mongo

whitemamba probably got a Heat account locked and loaded

DMC
08-06-2013, 11:11 PM
:lol typical reaction by the general board, paul never gets blamed for everything despite being a perennial loser for 8 yrs

Laker nation is still stove up over "Basketball Reasons". You thought you were getting CP3 and instead ended up with a consolation prize that gave you "the sweep" and basically the biggest underachievement in the history of sports.

I'm no fan of Chris Paul, that's why the Spurs swept him out just like they swept 2012's version of "don't sleep on them". You and they are at the same basic level but now you have Pringles and they have Doc, you have Gasol and Kaman and they have you worried.

RsxPiimp
08-06-2013, 11:18 PM
Laker nation is still stove up over "Basketball Reasons". You thought you were getting CP3 and instead ended up with a consolation prize that gave you "the sweep" and basically the biggest underachievement in the history of sports.

I'm no fan of Chris Paul, that's why the Spurs swept him out just like they swept 2012's version of "don't sleep on them". You and they are at the same basic level but now you have Pringles and they have Doc, you have Gasol and Kaman and they have you worried.

fair enough dmc. :toast

Clipper Nation
08-06-2013, 11:19 PM
Replace CP3 with Kirby and Blake with Pau and Lakerfan would be sucking Kirby's dick and calling him a "team leader" :lol

CP3's right, btw, Blake does need to step up for this team to win a ring....

RsxPiimp
08-07-2013, 12:08 AM
blake is not the key. I don't care if he beasts, as long as deandre jordan is the man in the middle they ain't doin shit.

and no doc rivers is not a top 3 coach:lol

SPM
08-07-2013, 12:22 AM
Replace CP3 with Kirby and Blake with Pau and Lakerfan would be sucking Kirby's dick and calling him a "team leader" :lol

Ummmm..... Blake needs to step up for them to get out of the first round.
:lol at talk of a ring....... he can step up all the fucking way and they still won't ring.

RsxPiimp
08-07-2013, 12:26 AM
Ummmm..... Blake needs to step up for them to get out of the first round.
:lol at talk of a ring....... he can step up all the fucking way and they still won't ring.

#Realtalk

whitemamba
08-07-2013, 01:39 AM
Does it bother you that the Lakers will not be contenders in the foreseeable future? Have you considered uprooting and moving elsewhere with your fanhood?

Ask yourself that same question.

spurraider21
08-07-2013, 01:52 AM
CP3 showing that deferring to Jannero Pargo in game 7 was no fluke, but a personality trait

DMC
08-07-2013, 08:36 AM
Ask yourself that same question.

Ok. No it doesn't bother me that the Lakers will not be contenders.

Rogue
08-07-2013, 09:00 AM
Mid-age crisis is probably the only thing that bothers a well-educated successful man who makes nearly 7 figures a year as a private contractor imho

Bulaien999
08-07-2013, 10:28 AM
Ok. No it doesn't bother me that the Lakers will not be contenders.

Got his mongoloid looking ass lmao.

DMC
08-07-2013, 03:56 PM
Mid-age crisis is probably the only thing that bothers a well-educated successful man who makes nearly 7 figures a year as a private contractor imho

That's so 10 years ago.

Captivus
08-07-2013, 04:10 PM

I agree, but thats not what CP3 said, he said: ...our team will definitely go as Blake goes...
Thats not the same.

Bynumite
08-07-2013, 04:21 PM
Everybody knows flop city players shine only during the all star weekend because that's the perfect platform to display their monkeyball skills.

CPFlop All Star MVP :lol
Albino tranny monkeyball contest winner :lol
Never winning anything outside the all star weekend :lol