PDA

View Full Version : 76ers: Any other guy here who has breasted a baby?

BUMP
08-07-2013, 10:12 AM
I did it to my beautiful Winston last night. (he's so adorable but then again I'm biased :lol)

He also shit his pants for the first time last night hehe. I scooped it up with my barehands and put it on our bookshelf to remember the accomplishment :) little does wifey know that I secretly get up in the middle of the night and worship the bag, often times embracing the feces, being "one" with it, being "whole" with it. I feel like the feces captures my inner beauty. I often times smear it all over my face, strip naked, and contemplate Eulers second analogy of convolution theorems in the front yard and wonder why nobody to this day has falsified his proofs on the method.

No better feeling in the world

Rogue
08-07-2013, 10:17 AM
So you put them feces on the same bookshelf where your physics textbooks are kept? Can't really tell which stinks worse tbh, the physics books or the feces, seems like you put them feces in the right place.

resistanze
08-07-2013, 10:19 AM
:lol

BUMP
08-07-2013, 10:48 AM
So you put them feces on the same bookshelf where your physics textbooks are kept? Can't really tell which stinks worse tbh, the physics books or the feces, seems like you put them feces in the right place.

Close, it's right next to my Advanced Engineering Mathematics 4th edition by Zill textbook. I thought it was only fitting considering how alike they both are.

Advanced Engineering Mathematics is an American treasure that has stood the test of time, like the bag of feces hopefully will in the future. The textbook is also versatile dealing with differential equations, complex numbers, conformal mappings, brief review of matrix algebrah, basic equilibrium statics problems in engineering, and networks of linear electric circuits. I could go on. Lastly, they both go against popular opinion. Advanced Engineering Mathematics, to this day, has no solution manual of any kind anywhere on the web. A bag of feces also goes against the grain in that most people would e disgusted by it but is only due in part to the fact that they haven't unleashed their inner spirituality to the fullest

AaronY
08-07-2013, 10:51 AM
Rofl

symple19
08-07-2013, 10:54 AM
algebrah

http://images.starpulse.com/news/bloggers/640389/blog_images/thumbs-up.jpg

AaronY
08-07-2013, 11:33 AM
Im gonna use the OP as a copypasta on some other forums if thats okay..ill take silence or lack of response as tacit approval

Samuel Eto'o
08-07-2013, 12:35 PM
Im gonna use the OP as a copypasta on some other forums if thats okay..ill take silence or lack of response as tacit approval
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

I. Hustle
08-07-2013, 12:43 PM
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

All that and you would think that you would have spelled guerrilla correctly.

Samuel Eto'o
08-07-2013, 12:49 PM

I. Hustle
08-07-2013, 12:59 PM

AaronY
08-07-2013, 03:11 PM
I was hoping if we hit it off in these posts, I could invite you over for a nice seafood dinner. I would catch the lobsters myself, with my bare hands, from the nearest waters that inhabit them, which is the tank at the Red Lobster down the street. I would cook them for you in my kitchen...naked if you desire. Then we would indulge in the lobsters, along with any side dishes you would like, and a few glasses of wine from my cellar. Over dinner we could chit chat a bit, you could discover that I am more than just a gorilla juicehead bodybuilder that plays starcraft and I could discover that you are a smart, sweet heavenly blessed beauty just putting on a calloused façade. If you enjoyed my company then perhaps we could do it again. If not, then you leave with a stomach full of good food when otherwise on a night like that you would throw one of your Lean Cuisines in the microwave and watch One Tree Hill just hoping one day you could find a man like Julian.

DMC
08-07-2013, 04:10 PM
I was hoping if we hit it off in these posts, I could invite you over for a nice seafood dinner. I would catch the lobsters myself, with my bare hands, from the nearest waters that inhabit them, which is the tank at the Red Lobster down the street. I would cook them for you in my kitchen...naked if you desire. Then we would indulge in the lobsters, along with any side dishes you would like, and a few glasses of wine from my cellar. Over dinner we could chit chat a bit, you could discover that I am more than just a gorilla juicehead bodybuilder that plays starcraft and I could discover that you are a smart, sweet heavenly blessed beauty just putting on a calloused façade. If you enjoyed my company then perhaps we could do it again. If not, then you leave with a stomach full of good food when otherwise on a night like that you would throw one of your Lean Cuisines in the microwave and watch One Tree Hill just hoping one day you could find a man like Julian.

I'm still waiting for that rear spread glute pic with the laptop in your ass to prove it's you.