PDA

View Full Version : Wizards: LOL Website: We Should've Seen It Coming From A Mile Away

Koolaid_Man
08-07-2013, 11:00 AM
:lmao

So what if arguably the greatest power forward in the history of NBA likes men?

We should have seen it coming from a mile away, though. Not only are you one of the most reserved stars in the league, but you are also one of the most articulate. There was always a certain grace to your demeanor on the floor, and now we can see why.

Now just look at yourself. You have been the heart and soul of the San Antonio Spurs for the past decade. If and when you decide to free yourself (if the rumors are actually true), this would open the lane for more star athletes to follow suit. But until then, we’ll just dive into your past and reflect on the moments that make us say, “Damn, I should have known!”

http://elitedaily.com/sports/we-should-have-seen-it-coming-the-most-suspect-moments-in-tim-duncan-history/

Juggity
08-07-2013, 11:19 AM
http://cdn.unathleticmag.com/wp-content/uploads/VM0wA.gif

Koolaid_Man
08-07-2013, 01:18 PM
Seriously, how deep of a homo sexual panic are you really in?

I get that you hate yourself for liking men, and of course little boys, but it is being tiresome watching you come to grips with your demons on here.

If it is that bad for you, that after you take a load from another man, that you have to run here to show his much you truly truly hate yourself, maybe it is time to eat a bullet rather than a penis.

Just trying to help.

says the guy named Boner-rific :lol

Katherine Robinson
08-07-2013, 01:19 PM
Seriously, how deep of a homo sexual panic are you really in?

I get that you hate yourself for liking men, and of course little boys, but it is being tiresome watching you come to grips with your demons on here.

If it is that bad for you, that after you take a load from another man, that you have to run here to show his much you truly truly hate yourself, maybe it is time to eat a bullet rather than a penis.

Just trying to help.

Your reaction will equate to Kevin accelerating his spreading the word. You are simply giving him what he wants - a reaction. If you were to "help" you would stay upstairs where any mention of this subject will be swiftly erased. It is your sanctuary.

Joseph Kony
08-07-2013, 01:29 PM
It's really sickening how much of your day is spent looking for Tim Duncan related gayness...you're fucking obsessed :lol

Koolaid_Man
08-07-2013, 01:55 PM
It's really sickening how much of your day is spent looking for Tim Duncan related gayness...you're fucking obsessed :lol

yes I am....can't get enough....I will make you guys stew in it

Katherine Robinson
08-07-2013, 03:08 PM
I don't read upstairs.

trying to help this list soul know that God created him gay. So we should all just acknowledge his homosexuality so that he could feel comfortable coming out here in front of all the people that he lies to every day of his pathetic self hating life. This is where he apparentlycares more than life itself what people think about him.

You are a faggot kool, accept it, be proud.

You have two choices in how you interact with Kevin: Encourage him or ignore him.

Koolaid_Man
08-07-2013, 03:12 PM
You have two choices in how you interact with Kevin: Encourage him or ignore him.

you think so huh....:lol...I work in complete silence...whether you respond to me or not will not stop the great philanthropic and proselytizing work I've been called to do :lmao

spurraider21
08-07-2013, 03:14 PM
Kool wants a slice of that ass

unforeseen
08-07-2013, 04:21 PM
Kool's obsession with gay men means he is finally out of the closet.

Koolaid_Man
08-07-2013, 04:33 PM
Kool wants a slice of that ass

Slice? Nigga I put the Master In The Piece...attack it like a beast....I'm starving for victory so no I will not cease :lol

spurraider21
08-07-2013, 05:58 PM
Slice? Nigga I put the Master In The Piece...attack it like a beast....I'm starving for victory so no I will not cease :lol

you seem to be really interested in Timmy's sexual preferences and are almost begging him to say he's bi just so you can get some of that action

RD2191
08-07-2013, 08:02 PM
Kool's obsession with gay men means he is finally out of the closet.

whitemamba
08-14-2013, 01:09 PM
:lol