PDA

View Full Version : Dam - Simon Cucked His Best Friend Right In Front Of Him

Koolaid_Man
08-07-2013, 01:49 PM
WTF...In all honesty this is how a cucking unfolds real-time..I could never do this to a friend....especially not a bestie...Karma gonna come back strong on Simon and the Bitch....this shit is just sad...:lol sad...but hilarious in a dark way

Here she playfully rubs his head and you can see the smirk on his face :lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/rs_1024x759-13088113_copy_zps1405d0c1.jpg

The Unsuspecting Cuck Raises His Head Looks Around But Doesn't Have A Fucking Clue :lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/rs_560x415-130113_copy_zps6fd22fcb.jpg

The So Called Best Friend Reels Her In Even Further As The Cuck Lays Back Down:

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/8113_copy_zps481403dd.jpg

He Makes The Cuck Ride In The Back While His Wife Is In The Front Seat. Based On Their Smirks They Must Already Be Fucking :lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/ellls73113_zps5b92ba13.jpg

Fuck it this link has all the dirty Cuck Images shit is awful mane :lol

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2382048/Simon-Cowell-cuddles-mother-child-Lauren-Silverman-VERY-cosy-holiday-husband-looks-on.html

silverblk mystix
08-07-2013, 03:11 PM
:corn:

Another Cuck thread....interesting...

lefty
08-07-2013, 03:20 PM
Only cuckolds make fun of other cuckolds because it makes them feel better about themselves lol

:lol CucKoolaid

Spur|n|Austin
08-07-2013, 03:25 PM
Well it looks like she was married to Jon Lovitz so I can understand the cucking which took place.

tbh, it looks like they are in an open relationship - Cowell has always struck me as someone who walked a little light in his loafers anyways.

DMC
08-07-2013, 05:13 PM
Rich white men often share women with other rich white men. The women aren't in their circles, so they can. Blacks often get them after the whites have gotten tired of them anyhow. Then the black man gets to ride high in the saddle like he's riding the cotton picker instead of walking. All the other field boons get to see the peacock show off his white girl and they envy him, eventually killing him on a street corner.

Blake
08-07-2013, 05:17 PM
:corn:

Another Cuck thread....interesting...

You are incredibly fascinated with gay sex and cucks.

Some day you'll just come out and admit you're gay and/or cuck to us.

.....more importantly, you'll admit it..........

...to yourself. :tu

silverblk mystix
08-07-2013, 05:44 PM
You are incredibly fascinated with gay sex and cucks.

Some day you'll just come out and admit you're gay and/or cuck to us.

.....more importantly, you'll admit it..........

...to yourself. :tu

Translation: "I am recruiting Cucks - join us!"

:rollin:rollin

No thanks - Cuck!

Koolaid_Man
08-07-2013, 05:48 PM
Rich white men often share women with other rich white men. The women aren't in their circles, so they can. Blacks often get them after the whites have gotten tired of them anyhow. Then the black man gets to ride high in the saddle like he's riding the cotton picker instead of walking. All the other field boons get to see the peacock show off his white girl and they envy him, eventually killing him on a street corner.

Hate to be mean and not trying to pour salt into old wounds but you're far from rich and your wife left you for another man...is your comment above how you rationalized getting cucked and your wife moving on?

Blake
08-07-2013, 05:58 PM
Translation: "I am recruiting Cucks - join us!"

:rollin:rollin

No thanks - Cuck!

You're stupid on top of being cuck curious

Rogue
08-07-2013, 06:05 PM
Humans are not monogamous by nature. Straying is just a human issue rather than a specific condition for either men or wemen. I believe that at a basic level we're still animals, and we kind of boom that way accordingly. I know some people who enjoy watching their bitches having sex with other guys because "love" means more than just the right to have sex with their bitches, love is absolutely pure and unselfish in their books so that they can share it with other people without worrying about losing anything. The fact is the more people it involves, the stronger the love grows. If you really love that bitch as a person rather than as a "life supporting system of a pussy" you should do whatever you can to make her happy, and her happiness should also be your biggest pleasure. If I were NOT a celibate and somehow got married to my "goddess", I wouldn't mind either sharing her with some friends of mine who love her just as much as I do, as long as our goddess consents

DMC
08-07-2013, 07:50 PM
Hate to be mean and not trying to pour salt into old wounds but you're far from rich and your wife left you for another man...is your comment above how you rationalized getting cucked and your wife moving on?

I outed you to the world and you're not even in the same stadium. Swing away.

silverblk mystix
08-07-2013, 07:51 PM
Nothing wrong with Simon banging my wife tbh!

:rollin:rollin:rollin

SA210
08-07-2013, 08:21 PM
:lmao

silverblk mystix
08-08-2013, 04:49 PM
:lmao

InRareForm
08-09-2013, 11:11 PM
:lol