PDA

View Full Version : NBA: "When I saw him I was so excited! I kept on crying, my tears just won't stop running

Koolaid_Man
08-07-2013, 04:27 PM
:lmao Shit is Wild mane :lol Chinese Man Is Overcome With Emotion and Cries Like A Baby After Meeting Kobe

"When I saw him I was so excited! I kept on crying, my tears just won't stop running! I kept on crying when I saw you!"),

crp2Nk2VMn8

Kobe Also teaches the Chinese People His Secret Black Mamba Handshake :lmao these people are insane :lmao Kobe getting mad loot off this worship :lol

MaU8WYNjcMA

whitemamba
08-07-2013, 04:32 PM
:lmao poor kid

DMC
08-07-2013, 04:34 PM
To understand this issue, we have to learn a little about the situation in China. There is virtually no racial problem in China since the Chinese are basically all one race, the Han race (about 92%). The minorities live mostly in the autonomous prefectures. Thus Chinese people have no idea about racism and they don't talk about it at all. The closest thing to racism in China is anti-foreign or Paiwai in Chinese, which refers to treating someone poorly who is not native to a town. Paiwai is mainly due to the differences of dialects, cultures and living levels in different regions or cities. But it is not a racial issue since they are all from the same race. The point here is Chinese people could be very ignorant on this issue because they have no experience with racism and they haven't been personally hurt by it.
This is also related to the culture. Chinese people generally like lighter skin, as a popular Chinese saying goes 'One white covers up 100 defects.' If a girl has lighter skin, people often say the girl is rather white, even if she has many imperfections. On the other hand, for a girl with darker skin, people often point it out that she has the darker skin, even if she is a rather pretty girl. So the girl with lighter skin often has the edge to compete with others when looking for a mate.
Another important factor is Chinese people have little contact with Blacks. What they know about Blacks are mostly from media and movies. Furthermore people usually only hear and remember bad things. So they already have a prejudice before they know a real person. This can be changed once they know you. But some Chinese people, especially some of the elderly, can be very traditional. It will be hard to change them.
In conclusion, I think most Chinese people are not racist towards Blacks. I don't believe they have any hatred towards Blacks because the idea of what racism is isn't personally felt in China. It seems to be more appropriate to say some Chinese people may like or dislike Blacks based mainly on prejudice or ignorance.

Koolaid_Man
08-07-2013, 04:38 PM
To understand this issue, we have to learn a little about the situation in China. There is virtually no racial problem in China since the Chinese are basically all one race, the Han race (about 92%). The minorities live mostly in the autonomous prefectures. Thus Chinese people have no idea about racism and they don't talk about it at all. The closest thing to racism in China is anti-foreign or Paiwai in Chinese, which refers to treating someone poorly who is not native to a town. Paiwai is mainly due to the differences of dialects, cultures and living levels in different regions or cities. But it is not a racial issue since they are all from the same race. The point here is Chinese people could be very ignorant on this issue because they have no experience with racism and they haven't been personally hurt by it.
This is also related to the culture. Chinese people generally like lighter skin, as a popular Chinese saying goes 'One white covers up 100 defects.' If a girl has lighter skin, people often say the girl is rather white, even if she has many imperfections. On the other hand, for a girl with darker skin, people often point it out that she has the darker skin, even if she is a rather pretty girl. So the girl with lighter skin often has the edge to compete with others when looking for a mate.
Another important factor is Chinese people have little contact with Blacks. What they know about Blacks are mostly from media and movies. Furthermore people usually only hear and remember bad things. So they already have a prejudice before they know a real person. This can be changed once they know you. But some Chinese people, especially some of the elderly, can be very traditional. It will be hard to change them.
In conclusion, I think most Chinese people are not racist towards Blacks. I don't believe they have any hatred towards Blacks because the idea of what racism is isn't personally felt in China. It seems to be more appropriate to say some Chinese people may like or dislike Blacks based mainly on prejudice or ignorance.

Bosh likes swimming DMC :lol...just another fag that likes it....

DMC
08-07-2013, 04:46 PM
Black people can't even swim kool don't have me worried about you everytime you go out.

the black people in my family can....I grew up on the beach....spent many a summer on Pismo beach tbh...

Koolaid_Man
08-07-2013, 04:55 PM
what about those who were swim Captains and had swim coaches

DMC
08-07-2013, 05:29 PM
what about those who were swim Captains and had swim coaches

Black people can't even swim kool don't have me worried about you everytime you go out.

the black people in my family can....I grew up on the beach....spent many a summer on Pismo beach tbh...

Koolaid_Man
08-07-2013, 05:45 PM
Please explain.... extreme fag? or super fag?

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/DUNCAN_WHALE10628_zpsbdacae89.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/20102352_zpsaab8e32f.jpg

KL2
08-07-2013, 05:48 PM
Awwww Rakaruva meeting his hero.

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
08-07-2013, 05:48 PM

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/DUNCAN_WHALE10628_zpsbdacae89.jpg

Boiled down to:

Duncan: 3
old, injured shitbag: 2

whitemamba
08-07-2013, 05:50 PM
Boiled down to:

Duncan: 3
old, injured shitbag: 2

I just used google and it told me...

Kobe 5
The Tired Old Fag Bag 4

SPM
08-07-2013, 06:31 PM
Bosh likes swimming DMC :lol...just another fag that likes it....

sup Cedric

Buddy Mignon
08-07-2013, 06:53 PM

Is that an island in the background or the hair under that niggas arm pits?

Rogue
08-07-2013, 07:38 PM
Excellent article bro, wish you don't mind if I cope it down in my textbook. Although I've been living and studying in China for more than 20yrs, my knowledge about this country can still hardly match yours tbh. I've never even thought of making such an elaborate analysis concerning the Chinese people's opinions on racial issues, and I feel I'm enlightened by your article which's full of truth and facts.

It ain't only Chinese people who prefer lighter skin though. Traditionally people who have darker skins are considered to be farmers, peasants or menial workers who have to work outdoor all year round, in which sense the darkness of someone's skin is a litmus of his social status.

You're absolutely right that there ain't any apparent racial tension in China because the chinks all look roughly the same, but it's not like they're all living in total harmony like their government's trying to promote. People always need an outlet for their internal rage, pressure, dissatisfaction etc... There still exists hatred among chinks imho, which's not race-oriented but mostly based upon the disparity of social status, sometimes called class hatred which can only be even more severe than that between whites and blacks in the US.

Most chinks don't dare to mess with white people though, in some way they even act submissively towards them which might be a habit inherited from the "old China" (from the opium war up until the people's republic of China was founded in 1949). You can live a bourgeois or even opulant lifestyle in China without drawing any class-based hatred if you're white, but if you look just as yellow as everyone around you and you appear much richer than them, you'd better be prepared to replace a broken window every few days, and be thankful because breaking your windows might be the lightest act of class hatred in China. You should feel lucky that at least they didn't burn your house or your limousine tbh.

DMC
08-07-2013, 08:09 PM

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhq1azt4Gw1qhiwboo1_500.jpg

Koolaid_Man
08-07-2013, 08:11 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhq1azt4Gw1qhiwboo1_500.jpg

One is chopping up crack and one is smoking it...Care to explain the difference?

Koolaid_Man
08-07-2013, 08:12 PM
Is that an island in the background or the hair under that niggas arm pits?

:lol gotdam homie...you got the Magic eye....looks like he got a nigga in a head lock

Rogue
08-07-2013, 08:15 PM
nothing compared to the "china dead sea" imho

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/08/15/article-2026178-0D6DEB3D00000578-616_634x417.jpg

http://static2.businessinsider.com/image/51f800aeecad04c90900001d-800-/china-dead-sea-pool-crowded.jpg

Atari Tim
08-08-2013, 07:51 AM
:lmao Shit is Wild mane :lol Chinese Man Is Overcome With Emotion and Cries Like A Baby After Meeting Kobe

crp2Nk2VMn8

Those arent tears of joy, those are tears of fear of rape.

rayjayjohnson
08-09-2013, 02:50 AM

Tibet?

~O~
08-09-2013, 04:38 AM
Well written words DMC. You can experience the Apathy of the man after seeing one of his Idols face to face. The chance of meeting Kobe here is just buying a ticket to his game. I would say ungrateful people can't understand what the man feels. Out of 2 billions of other people......who finally got to saw someone he's waited to see his whole life. It bet his life is much more fulfilling.

whitemamba
08-14-2013, 01:09 PM

:lol

DMC
08-14-2013, 06:55 PM
:lol

Is there some unwritten rule that if one fake Laker troll/fan posts something another has to validate it with an emoticon? One could say "dick fuck dick fuck lol" and one of you would pop in and pretend it was funny.

None of you are remotely entertaining. It's like Mouse jerking off on video wearing different masks.

whitemamba
08-14-2013, 07:51 PM
Is there some unwritten rule that if one fake Laker troll/fan posts something another has to validate it with an emoticon? One could say "dick fuck dick fuck lol" and one of you would pop in and pretend it was funny.

None of you are remotely entertaining. It's like Mouse jerking off on video wearing different masks.
ASK MJ :lol