PDA

View Full Version : Her, a new Spike Jonze film, about Rogue

HI-FI
08-07-2013, 09:08 PM
Rogue, i had to post this, it looks like your dream Operating System.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rS8zOLOcPMQ

Rogue
08-07-2013, 10:21 PM
tbh the only reason I'm gonna watch that film is because I'll be able to hear the magnificent voice of my goddess. I watch & listen to everything with my goddess in tbh. like the romantic novel named "The dive from Clausen's pier", I'm not a big fan of reading novels (I like reading historical books though, like Shiji by Sima Qian and Tao Te Ching by Laozi), especially not novals of that genre but I still downloaded the tape of "Dive from Clausen's pier" narrated by "goddess" and have listened to it quite a few times, over and over again. It seems like I was just intrigued by my goddess's voice, I don't quite understand it without reading the novel but I still listen to it anyways.

Rogue
08-07-2013, 10:36 PM
http://www.vanityfair.com/online/oscars/2013/08/scarlett-johansson-her-trailer-spike-jonze

I know that "operating system" is 100% imaginary but if it actually exists I would trade 10yrs of my lifetime for an operating system like that. I can't imagine anything sweeter than having someone at home greeting you every morning in Scarlett's voice, even though you know it's just a machine. In fact, I've been trying to immitate her voice myself lately. My voice was always a bit husky from my highschool days on and I've made it even more husky by not satisfying my body's need for water. Now when I sing "falling down" I sound 70-80% similar to her tbh

HI-FI
08-07-2013, 11:40 PM
http://www.vanityfair.com/online/oscars/2013/08/scarlett-johansson-her-trailer-spike-jonze

I know that "operating system" is 100% imaginary but if it actually exists I would trade 10yrs of my lifetime for an operating system like that. I can't imagine anything sweeter than having someone at home greeting you every morning in Scarlett's voice, even though you know it's just a machine. In fact, I've been trying to immitate her voice myself lately. My voice was always a bit husky from my highschool days on and I've made it even more husky by not satisfying my body's need for water. Now when I sing "falling down" I sound 70-80% similar to her tbh

I checked out the trailer because it's a Spike Jonze film and I'm always interested in his work, though I still haven't seen Where the Wild Things Are. But I admire his talent and can't think of a bad film or music video he's made. This trailer definitely reminded me of you, too bad she doesn't show up in person like that Vanity Fair cover with her nice ass. Should be an interesting film though, it looks well shot.

CubanSucks
08-08-2013, 04:35 AM
They couldn't have picked a shittier sounding voice tbh. Obviously they did just for her name. And damn Amy Adams looks terrible without the right makeup

The Reckoning
08-08-2013, 06:05 AM
They couldn't have picked a shittier sounding voice tbh. Obviously they did just for her name. And damn Amy Adams looks terrible without the right makeup

agree tbh. her elbows are too sharp too.

Rogue
08-08-2013, 08:41 AM
Well, a husky metallic voice doesn't sound typical of a girl and it's not feminine/sexy at all tbh, but I think I've explained in my "goddess" novel why she has such a "worn-out" larynx. Scarlett (then Eurydice in the "upper world") used to have the finest voice in the universe but Jeus deprived her of it as a punishment for falling in love with her half-brother, though neither she nor her lover knew they were blood related.

My goddess once said "The people who've told me my voice is so distinctive, it is so unusual... those people have always been close to my heart"

CubanSucks
08-08-2013, 10:05 AM
agree tbh. her elbows are too sharp too.

Don't even get me going on her thumbs

Well, a husky metallic voice doesn't sound typical of a girl and it's not feminine/sexy at all tbh, but I think I've explained in my "goddess" novel why she has such a "worn-out" larynx. Scarlett (then Eurydice in the "upper world") used to have the finest voice in the universe but Jeus deprived her of it as a punishment for falling in love with her half-brother, though neither she nor her lover knew they were blood related.

My goddess once said "The people who've told me my voice is so distinctive, it is so unusual... those people have always been close to my heart"

I didn't know all this

mrsmaalox
08-08-2013, 10:39 AM
Joaquin Phoenix playing a depressed guy? Innovative.

DMC
08-08-2013, 02:48 PM

With the bonus (for you) of not having to insert your penis into that slimy man trap in order to appear decent to her.

Rogue
08-08-2013, 11:58 PM
Found an article describing my goddess on a chinese website, several good points in that article tbh. Couldn't help but translate it into english and share it with you guys here:

She’s in every man’s mind; she’s loved by every man

Depending on the different ways women attract men, their quality of being sexy can be divided in two categories: one is to make men feel that they’re too far to reach, observable but not touchable, pure and clear like a flower out of water. Men may find them pretty, very attractive, but never bother, or in other words, dare to expect anything more, such as Audrey Hepburn and the early-age Sophie Marceau. The other type of sexiness can be called “Snake-Scorpion type”, in which their feminine features are very obvious, and men’s primeval instinct will instantly be aroused the first sight they see them. To most men, those women are “powerful” and very “dangerous”, in front of whom men only have two options--- to succumb or to commit crimes. Indubitably, Scarlett Johansson belongs in the latter.

Men all love Scarlett Johansson, just as her name suggests, she’s a perfect mixture of gentleness and wildness. How much affection Scarlett may impose on a man? It can be well measured by a friend of mine’s reaction when he first saw her. Scarlett is definitely that type of woman who’s capable of driving a man mad in seconds, like there was a mysterious chemical substance around her body, giving off a smell that lures men’s souls out of their skulls. And the smell isn’t limited by distance, which’s always with her wherever she is, like her Shadow. In fact, Scarlett doesn’t have any specific part, like the face or any part of a woman’s body, that is absolutely outstanding among all Hollywood celebrities. But her beauty is an entirety, being sexy while being “round” and “stout”, which no other woman could replicate in the entertainment industry where thinness is the rule of beauty. Maybe Kate Winslet is an exception, but her figure still isn’t no match to Scarlett’s which’s so delicate. Scarlett’s body is made up of pieces that perfectly match up with each other, every part that you sight can reach feels so supple and soft, as though they would break and melt if you touch them.

Woody Allen once described Scarlett:” She’s like a gift from the God to men, which most men don’t even dare to look at with straight eyes because they’re afraid they wouldn’t be able to help themselves but do crimes on her, her body figure which’s nearly perfect and like a blend of angel and evil. It is for that reason maybe, he designed the film “match point” specifically for her, in which the male watchers were all expecting to see her the right next scene after her first appearance. Her performance in that film didn’t let people down, which was the most bold performance she’d ever given since she became a pro. When I saw the male protagonist eagerly tore her cloth apart, I feel a deep relief in myself. From this film we can also realize that, Scarlett definitely belongs in that type of women who are more sexy with clothes on than off, and that the blouses (with buttons) are really the best fit for her--- She always make men worry about the tensile strength of each button.

There hasn’t appeared any woman like Scarlett in today’s Hollywood for many years since Marilyn Monroe. Woody Allen once said “there’s a bit of Marilyn Monroe in Scarlett’s personality.” When Scarlett was recording her first album “Scarlett sings Tom Waits”, Steve Nails, man in charge of the Dockside (a music studio), said “she sounds just like Marilyn Monroe when she sings!” However, Scarlett herself doesn’t quite agree:” My blonde hair and body figure might deceive Woody into making the incorrect judgment, to be frank though, I’ve never really realized this comparison he made. I love Marilyn but haven’t found any similarity between us.” After pondering the unsounded meanings behind what she said, I guess that but for her mentor (Woody Allen) she would’ve probably cursed it out:” Although our boobs are big, our brain sizes are definitely different. They say I’m like Marilyn? Am I that ignorant? At least I wouldn’t ever kill myself for the sake of a damn guy!” But Scarlett admits that she’s such a person who likes to reminisce about the past:” I often wish I were born several years earlier. 30-60 was just an intriguing era, living in which would be quite an excitement. There were many creative people during that period, such as Elizabeth Taylor, Dylan Thomas and Lee Strasberg, who worked in their own different ways and earned their livings though hard work, while expanding their careers and living the lives of artists. I really want to experience that type of life.” Perhaps that’s exactly the source of the classical property you see on her body.

CubanSucks
08-09-2013, 10:57 AM
^ wtf what a little beta bitch, and over someone who's not THAT attractive or talented

Rogue
08-09-2013, 07:21 PM
You don't find no bitch attractive when you're only 14yr old imho. I know it and I've been through it too.

scroteface
08-09-2013, 07:49 PM
You don't find no bitch attractive when you're only 14yr old imho. I know it and I've been through it too.

i used to love titties when i was like 3 lol