PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Making Rapist Jokes Never Get Old

Koolaid_Man
08-08-2013, 04:38 PM
and yet you can't handle the homosexuality!!!! but I will be the bigger man and cease and desist with the gay jokes...just know that this is a shit stain (NO PUN) :lol that you Bible Thumping Spur fans will have to live with forever....what's sad is that you guys really can't comprehend how all of this is Karma coming back on you for your classlessness regarding the Lakers season and the untimely jokes about Dr. Buss's death and Kobe's Achilles...we had our share of problems that you ridiculed to no end and the good lord had good mind to pay you guys back in the form of one of the most catastrophic meltdowns in SPORTS HISTORY...talk about a comedy of errors:

Divorce-ville, Winning A Championshi6, followed by an all hands on deck choke jo7, followed by Cuck-a-roo, followed by The Boyfriends Gym, followed by Homo-gate...this was literally the perfect ending to a horrible Lakers season

^ This is called KARMA folks

AchillesHeel
08-08-2013, 05:33 PM
:lmao

ohmwrecker
08-08-2013, 05:38 PM
I still got to watch my team play seven games in the finals, tbh. You got to watch your favorite player fake another injury so he wouldn't have to get his ass handed to him by Duncan. Kirby is a coward.

Buddy Mignon
08-08-2013, 06:22 PM
and yet you can't handle the homosexuality!!!! but I will be the bigger man and cease and desist with the gay jokes...just know that this is a shit stain (NO PUN) :lol that you Bible Thumping Spur fans will have to live with forever....what's sad is that you guys really can't comprehend how all of this is Karma coming back on you for your classlessness regarding the Lakers season and the untimely jokes about Dr. Buss's death and Kobe's Achilles...we had our share of problems that you ridiculed to no end and the good lord had good mind to pay you guys back in the form of one of the most catastrophic meltdowns in SPORTS HISTORY...talk about a comedy of errors:

Divorce-ville, Winning A Championshi6, followed by an all hands on deck choke jo7, followed by Cuck-a-roo, followed by The Boyfriends Gym, followed by Homo-gate...this was literally the perfect ending to a horrible Lakers season

^ This is called KARMA folks

Even Fishers child. Yet they won't say shit about Jim's little retards... lol.

Bynumite
08-08-2013, 06:58 PM
OP carpet truth bombing spurfan.

Spurfan deserved every second of the game 6 choke job and deserve to idolize a cuck and a faggot too.

Watching the spurs get so close to 5 and crash and burn so badly at the last minute was the sweetest form of karma, poetic justice i tell you.

elmanutres
08-08-2013, 07:05 PM
OP carpet truth bombing spurfan.

Spurfan deserved every second of the game 6 choke job and deserve to idolize a cuck and a faggot too.

Watching the spurs get so close to 5 and crash and burn so badly at the last minute was the sweetest form of karma, poetic justice i tell you.
:lol wow, what hypocrites laker fans are. You bitch about all the smack talking we gave you all season, please, more like well deserved after all that storm of trash talking after you faggots got nash and d12. Don't bitch about us talking shit when you faggots are the ones brewing up shit in the first place.

Bynumite
08-08-2013, 07:33 PM
:lol wow, what hypocrites laker fans are. You bitch about all the smack talking we gave you all season, please, more like well deserved after all that storm of trash talking after you faggots got nash and d12. Don't bitch about us talking shit when you faggots are the ones brewing up shit in the first place.

Wishing and celebrating injuries and joking about the death of a person is backlash against a fanbase being hyped about the moves their team made?

Makes perfect sense to me :lol

elmanutres
08-08-2013, 11:24 PM
Wishing and celebrating injuries and joking about the death of a person is backlash against a fanbase being hyped about the moves their team made?

Makes perfect sense to me :lol
who said we were celebrating injuries and joking about buss death?

The real joke was the lakers playing :lmao. And watching you guys basically say "The season starts now" 56 times throught the year was :lol

:lollaker fan perfectly fine talking shit, but when it's their turn to eat a shit sandwich, the turn the other way. :lol Hypocrites :lol

DMX7
08-08-2013, 11:50 PM
rape is not a joke.