PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Eerie Kobe and MJ similarity video posted on front page

Thebesteva
08-08-2013, 08:35 PM
Front page you faygo drinking faggots

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ball-dont-lie/once-again-kobe-bryant-plays-lot-michael-jordan-175210613.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5tagtU4AV8

lefty
08-08-2013, 08:36 PM
And MJ still shits on Kobe

Thebesteva
08-08-2013, 08:40 PM
And MJ still shits on Kobe

True...cant argue that

Rogue
08-08-2013, 08:41 PM
I have more similarities with my goddess Scarlett than Kobe has with MJ tbh, even though the differences between us are obvious: She's female me male, she rich and lavish while I'm poor and thrifty, she's white while I'm yellow etc...

Thebesteva
08-08-2013, 08:42 PM
I have more similarities with my goddess Scarlett than Kobe has with MJ tbh, even though the differences between us are obvious: She's female me male, she rich and lavish while I'm poor and thrifty, she's white while I'm yellow etc...

True, you both have vaginas that bleed once a month.

lefty
08-08-2013, 08:43 PM
True...cant argue that
I wish Kobe didnt try hard to imitate MJ and instead try to emulate the player he grew up admiring, Magic (at least thats what he said lol)

Kobe is awesome when his decision making is good, which is a rare occurence unfortunately

Michael Jordan.
Lol comparing me to Tracy McGrady

Thebesteva
I wish Kobe didnt try hard to imitate MJ and instead try to emulate the player he grew up admiring, Magic (at least thats what he said lol)

Kobe is awesome when his decision making is good, which is a rare occurence unfortunately

I always see Kobe for what he actually is....its very hard for die hards and haters to see the real Kobe Bryant, the real legacy he will leave behind.

lefty
08-08-2013, 08:44 PM
:lol legacy

Thebesteva
08-08-2013, 08:55 PM
:lol legacy

Laugh as much as you want, 20 years from now people will remember Kobe and praise him highly. He captured the imagination of Laker fans, have you ever been to New York? There are more Kobe Bryant jerseys than Carmelo Jerseys, and don't get me started on China. Just being honest. MJ has his shoe brand so his life and legacy are sealed forever like Muhammed Ali, I'm unsure of Lebron and where he will rank.

As for Tim, it's interesting because I think he's the poster boy of class act and champion. I am just unsure how much people will remember him given that The Spurs organization is as relevant to the NBA as Telemundo to Cable TV.

RsxPiimp
08-08-2013, 08:55 PM
damn, this one gave me da goosebumps, i thank kobe so much, at least i still get to see an extension of jordans highlights in this day and age. without kobe, i'd be forced to watch lebron, yuck.

ambchang
08-08-2013, 08:57 PM
Greatest copy cat of all time.

RsxPiimp
08-08-2013, 08:57 PM
im most def getting a kobe tattoo when he retires, i just need to figure out of his iconic signature move will make the cut.

Michael Jordan.
08-08-2013, 09:00 PM
:rollin captured the imaginations

Thebesteva
08-08-2013, 09:01 PM
:rollin captured the imaginations

Bait n wait....bait n wait. Been waiting alot lately I see

Michael Jordan.
08-08-2013, 09:15 PM
Bait n wait....bait n wait. Been waiting alot lately I see

Not really. Ive steadily causrd meltdowns, faygo.

Thebesteva
08-08-2013, 09:24 PM
Not really. Ive steadily causrd meltdowns, faygo.

:lol meltdowns? That delusional world you live in

ambchang
08-08-2013, 09:30 PM
We will never see another Barkley because his physique is so unique.

We will never see another Magic because his combination of size and skills will never be repeated.

We will never see another Bird because his vision and smarts were unparalleled.

We will never see another Hakeem because of his quickness, reflex and skills.

We will never see another Kobe because anybody with a similar skillset will be called the next Jordan.

Rogue
08-08-2013, 09:32 PM
True, you both have vaginas that bleed once a month.
:lmao

This reminds me of a funny story told by a classmate of mine when I was in high school. Dude was also a real badass who had earned school-wide fame by his 8th grade, and he's easily one of my top 3 favorite personalities alive, the other two being Cully and my nigga scrote.

There was a delusional frog, once upon a time, who envied bats because he saw the bats sucking people's and animals' blood which in his opinion was the most delicious drink in the world. And he also felt extremely jealous whenever he saw a young couple caressing each other on the school yard, he also wanted to be "close" to them hot women. Therefore, one day he got a chance to meet the God somehow, and he told God all his wishes. He wanted to be "close" to women and be able to suck human's blood, things he was always jealous of. God accepted his request and fulfilled all his demands... He transformed the frog into a tampon.

Thebesteva
08-08-2013, 10:00 PM
:lmao

This reminds me of a funny story told by a classmate of mine when I was in high school. Dude was also a real badass who had earned school-wide fame by his 8th grade, and he's easily one of my top 3 favorite personalities alive, the other two being Cully and my nigga scrote.

There was a delusional frog, once upon a time, who envied bats because he saw the bats sucking people's and animals' blood which in his opinion was the most delicious drink in the world. And he also felt extremely jealous whenever he saw a young couple caressing each other on the school yard, he also wanted to be "close" to them hot women. Therefore, one day he got a chance to meet the God somehow, and he told God all his wishes. He wanted to be "close" to women and be able to suck human's blood, things he was always jealous of. God accepted his request and fulfilled all his demands... He transformed the frog into a tampon.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrdAFbOiGv0Px58SsbmL1qqEpbtjwvl JVyu6Z75eKLl_oDde7x

Thebesteva
08-08-2013, 10:00 PM
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrdAFbOiGv0Px58SsbmL1qqEpbtjwvl JVyu6Z75eKLl_oDde7x

http://24.media.tumblr.com/835987bca10fb33ed8f3d5212550a4a8/tumblr_mgop710yFe1rlhznio1_500.gif

Rogue
08-08-2013, 10:07 PM
Nary time have you got to spend reading anything but medical books & articles, as well as the medical cases of your patents, I understand it my friend. Time is money to you guys imho

Katherine Robinson
08-08-2013, 11:29 PM
One has to wonder what kind of player could Kobe Bryant have become if he did not try to emulate Michael Jordan.

RsxPiimp
08-09-2013, 12:36 AM
One has to wonder what kind of player could Kobe Bryant have become if he did not try to emulate Michael Jordan.

He'd emulate Nique.

Spursfan092120
08-09-2013, 01:40 AM
Jordan > Kobe > LBJ

The Reckoning
08-09-2013, 01:47 AM
imo you could make that same video with any player who has been in the league for 10 years. it's cherry picking.

AchillesHeel
08-09-2013, 02:26 AM
Kobe and MJ are not identical in any way, Kirby just has some similar moves as he studied MJ and MJ is the GOAT. You can't knock someone for trying to be like the GOAT, he got pretty close but not close enough. Had he won his first 3 rings as a leader and not a role player, he'd be right there tbh.

DMC
08-09-2013, 06:39 PM
HGoxIvuPtmo

Where's the eerily similar MJ video to this?

Josepatches_
08-10-2013, 04:37 AM
:lmao:lmao Touche

MJ >> LeBron >>> Kobe