PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Is It Possible For A Celibate To Get Cucked

Koolaid_Man
08-09-2013, 09:24 AM
well...it appears so....:lol His Heart Belongs To Scarlett While Her Heart Belongs To A Black Man

Sorry for shitting on your fantasy Rouge....but boy do I have a novel for your ass...sorry bout this dawg....:lol..see I thought about whether I should do this to you or not but you keep taking pot shots at me so in the spirit of my former Gordon Li Avatar I decided to be a decent poster just one more time :lol....make no mistake scenarios like this play out millions of times across America everyday with the white woman wanting the brother :lol

Barack Obama Denies 'Relationship' With Scarlett Johansson
"She sent one e-mail to Reggie, who forwarded it to me," Obama said, referring to his 26-year-old personal assistant, Reggie Love. "I write saying, 'Thank you Scarlett for doing what you do,' and suddenly we have this e-mail 'relationship.'"

The 23-year-old actress, known for cool, quirky films has been an Obama supporter for years, even before the first Democratic caucus in Iowa, and she’s made no secret of her deep devotion to the candidate. “I am engaged to Barack Obama,” she said back in January “My heart belongs to Barack.”

She met Obama several times on the trail, talking to him one-on-one on many occasions. “The most time I spent with him was the first time I met him, at a private event for supporters,” she said. “After that, it’s been a few minutes here, a few minutes there on the trail.”

She e-mailed him after some of the Democratic debates, offering her thoughts on his messages and performance. “

His replies have been thoughtful, she said, more than a brief line or two; on the ABC debate, he responded that the questioning was “difficult” and he was being pounded on “one silly question after another.”

Johansson is somewhat shocked that he keeps up their back-and-forth correspondence. “You’d imagine that someone like the senator who is constantly traveling and constantly ‘on’ — how can he return these personal e-mails?” she asks. “But he does."

“It’s very simple,” she said. “I’ll tell them I have some extra time, and ask where they can use me for two days. I’ll do cold calls, public service announcements, all different things to help out.”

He has followed her career as well, telling her that his favorite performance was her turn in “Lost in Translation.” He’s a “huge movie lover” and “knows who every actor is,” she said.

Now Rogue Here's Her Full On Lover Girl Speech For Obama...make sure you take it all in :lmao

HwrzMkPSeWc

Rogue
08-09-2013, 09:35 AM
Yeah it's quite an acerbic insult to me, the girl I love most somehow has a heart that belongs to the person that I like least. But I believe my goddess is a smart person and age will teach her everything, she'll finally switch to the right side, I mean the RIGHT, become the nation's first female president and carry the flag on her own.

Rogue
08-09-2013, 09:48 AM
I have nothing to lose, everything to gain from this imaginary "relationship" though. I may look like a jerk, a delusional retard in your eyes but I can't care less about how other people think of me. My goddess can sue me and take away all my parents' money as a compensation, but that wouldn't mean shit to Scarlett who already has a 9-figure bank account, but it would mean a lot to me because people would start to know me. Paying only a few hundred thousand US dollars for Scarlett being your spokesperson is a real damn bargain tbh.

Koolaid_Man
08-09-2013, 09:48 AM
Yeah it's quite an acerbic insult to me, the girl I love most somehow has a heart that belongs to the person that I like least. But I believe my goddess is a smart person and age will teach her everything, she'll finally switch to the right side, I mean the RIGHT, become the nation's first female president and carry the flag on her own.

:lol I find this to be quite delightful...I can imagine the twists and knots your panties must be in...and listen she's dug in....if you watched the video there's nothing will change her well entrenched views from childhood...it's like you KKK guys...nothing will change what you've been taught from childhood...You love her and she's love My Man Obama...stew in Rogue....had you been nicer to me perhaps I wouldn't have hit you with this....:p:

Koolaid_Man
08-09-2013, 09:53 AM
I have nothing to lose, everything to gain from this imaginary "relationship" though. I may look like a jerk, a delusional retard in your eyes but I can't care less about how other people think of me. My goddess can sue me and take away all my parents' money as a compensation, but that wouldn't mean shit to Scarlett who already has a 9-figure bank account, but it would mean a lot to me because people would start to know me. Paying only a few hundred thousand US dollars for Scarlett being your spokesperson is a real damn bargain tbh.

^ A Celibate Cuck..getting cucked on the presidential level....tell me Rogue..how does my ass taste? :lol

Rogue
08-09-2013, 09:54 AM
:lol I find this to be quite delightful...I can imagine the twists and knots your panties must be in...and listen she's dug in....if you watched the video there's nothing will change her well entrenched views from childhood...it's like you KKK guys...nothing will change what you've been taught from childhood...You love her and she's love My Man Obama...stew in Rogue....had you been nicer to me perhaps I wouldn't have hit you with this....:p:
Didn't watch the video tbh, nor could I. They blocked Youtube in mainland China you know.

I've watched some videos of her supporting Obama though, like her speech on the 2012 DNC. She even supported Donkeyface Kerry in 04 if I remember correct. Bitch's just a closet Democrat under the cover of an "independent"

Rogue
08-09-2013, 09:55 AM
^ A Celibate Cuck..getting cucked on the presidential level....tell me Rogue..how does my ass taste? :lol
getting cucked by the President ain't no shame imho. Dude cucked the entire nation as well.

Koolaid_Man
08-09-2013, 09:57 AM
getting cucked by the President ain't no shame imho. Dude cucked the entire nation as well.

he "may" have fucked the nation but he only cucked you :lol....

The Reckoning
08-09-2013, 10:03 AM
"a few minutes here, a few minutes there"

:lol

Fortune Cookie
08-09-2013, 10:06 AM
http://i869.photobucket.com/albums/ab257/dirosmit/4db95d9c-14ba-43de-80cc-4f58e2a219b7.jpg?t=1376060645

TDMVPDPOY
08-09-2013, 11:18 AM
ratio of woman to male in china is very low, no wonder why Rogue is celibate cause he knows he cant compete

Spursfan092120
08-09-2013, 12:57 PM
How does this belong in the NBA Forum? Just sayin.

Rogue
08-09-2013, 06:53 PM
ratio of woman to male in china is very low, no wonder why Rogue (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14710) is celibate cause he knows he cant compete
it's true that the bitch-to-man ratio is rather low in China but that's not the case to me. I could've got myself a platoon of bitches but I never wanted such. Bitches are dream killers, which's a golden rule of Leykism and is also the real reason why I vow to be a lifelong celibate.

How could you know so much so well about China if you're not a chink? just curious tbh

Richard Simmons
08-09-2013, 06:55 PM
geez, i thought my obsession was bad...

TDMVPDPOY
08-09-2013, 11:53 PM
it's true that the bitch-to-man ratio is rather low in China but that's not the case to me. I could've got myself a platoon of bitches but I never wanted such. Bitches are dream killers, which's a golden rule of Leykism and is also the real reason why I vow to be a lifelong celibate.

How could you know so much so well about China if you're not a chink? just curious tbh

ur country is just like every asian country atm with the over/under excess of girls, the really hot ones dont invest into education, they invest into skin whitening bleach products to be pale white so they can hook up with some rich dumbshit, either get rich die tryin become a wife or mistress is still better then hooking up with the avg joe....the ones that are not lucky end up being high class prostitutes who would not give you the time of their life even if you have money to meet the requirements, these bitches think they are top shit or someshit when they no better then a prostitute....

TDMVPDPOY
08-10-2013, 02:43 AM
oi Rogue

every thought about cutting ur dick off to practice the sun moon manuscript? you can achieve levels surpassing dong fang bu bai....

Rogue
08-10-2013, 09:00 AM
I'd rather stick with Taoism expecting to reach the level of Zhang Sangfeng tbh. Zhang lives longer than Dongfang and more importantly, you have to be a CELIBATE to practice Zhang's kungfu (Taiji, most notably), while any guy who has the courage to chop his dick/scrotum off is eligible to practice the Sunflower manual. Those who live longest are the eventual winners, imho.

TDMVPDPOY
08-10-2013, 09:37 AM
I'd rather stick with Taoism expecting to reach the level of Zhang Sangfeng tbh. Zhang lives longer than Dongfang and more importantly, you have to be a CELIBATE to practice Zhang's kungfu (Taiji, most notably), while any guy who has the courage to chop his dick/scrotum off is eligible to practice the Sunflower manual. Those who live longest are the eventual winners, imho.

tell me whats it like to be cuckhold by guo xiang who loves yang guo in return of the condor heroes, ur character doesnt appear till start of heavenly sword dragon sabre story

m>s
08-10-2013, 09:49 AM
Quit that stupid chinks novel talk, homeboy. Though I agree with my nigga rogue that no "kungfu" could beat the aging process. You can kickasses when you can fight but even the dogs can piss on your head when you're dead.

TDMVPDPOY
08-10-2013, 09:57 AM
Quit that stupid chinks novel talk, homeboy. Though I agree with my nigga rogue that no "kungfu" could beat the aging process. You can kickasses when you can fight but even the dogs can piss on your head when you're dead.

fck him, lower ur standards and u can have a ugly chinese chick do you a favor out of self pity

m>s
08-10-2013, 05:11 PM
I don't do yellow bitches homeboy. I'm happy with what I've got so I'll neither "lower" my standard to import any shitty genes into my family tree, nor will I polish myself in order to get some bitches of the upper class. I'll do my best to better myself though, I'll work hard on schoolwork and learn as much knowledge as I can while studying in college, which I believe is a better way to glorify oneself than getting a foreign citizenship to show off before their countrymen whenever they can, and wearing a big pair of sunglasses to cover up their slanted eyes wherever they go.

Rogue
08-10-2013, 07:14 PM
tell me whats it like to be cuckhold by guo xiang who loves yang guo in return of the condor heroes, ur character doesnt appear till start of heavenly sword dragon sabre story
Sangfeng (then named Junbao) never got married to that bitch though, he never had any affection for that bitch to begin with. That little Guo bitch was just lovesick for her "big brother" whose entire heart already belonged to his wife- the "dragon girl", while Sangfeng vowed to be a lifelong celibate just like Rogue. They were friends but nothing more than that

Rogue
08-10-2013, 07:19 PM
I know my "goddess" is probably just straddling another guy's dick as we speak, but I don't feel im being cucked, by any means. There's nary a relationship existing between us to make me a cuck imho. My relation with Scarlett is just like that between Sanfeng and Guo Xiang tbh, pure friendship, nothing else.

TDMVPDPOY
08-11-2013, 03:47 AM
I know my "goddess" is probably just straddling another guy's dick as we speak, but I don't feel im being cucked, by any means. There's nary a relationship existing between us to make me a cuck imho. My relation with Scarlett is just like that between Sanfeng and Guo Xiang tbh, pure friendship, nothing else.

chinese guy who thinks his black, loves rap and wudan taoism....you wouldnt happen to be a member of the wu-tang clan?

Rogue
08-11-2013, 08:56 AM
I don't love rap, not at all tbh. I've been a believer of Taoism since high school and I've read Tao Te Ching more than 1000 times tbh, over and over again. I used to pretend black but I ain't doing it anymore.

TDMVPDPOY
08-11-2013, 09:49 AM
I don't love rap, not at all tbh. I've been a believer of Taoism since high school and I've read Tao Te Ching more than 1000 times tbh, over and over again. I used to pretend black but I ain't doing it anymore.

does wet dreams or premature ejaculation count as celibate?

whitemamba
08-11-2013, 01:37 PM
chinese guy who thinks his black, loves rap and wudan taoism....you wouldnt happen to be a member of the wu-tang clan?

:lol

Rogue
08-11-2013, 05:52 PM
does wet dreams or premature ejaculation count as celibate?
I'm still a celibate despite my strong affection for Scarlett imho. I've done nothing physical to negate it, I'm still single and still a virgin at age 25. it doesn't make no difference in the real world whatever I think about in my mind imho. You don't have no sin when you dream

TDMVPDPOY
08-11-2013, 11:22 PM
I'm still a celibate despite my strong affection for Scarlett imho. I've done nothing physical to negate it, I'm still single and still a virgin at age 25. it doesn't make no difference in the real world whatever I think about in my mind imho. You don't have no sin when you dream

like i said anally ur not a virgin

taking a hard shit constipating is like having ur shit pushed back in is no difference trying to push it out...

spurraider21
08-11-2013, 11:27 PM
isn't celibate just fancy talk for a virgin that gave up?

Rogue
08-12-2013, 12:03 AM
If I only became a virgin because I gave up, then I gave up the right of being a "man" when I was in the 8th grade. If I remember correct I vowed to a friend of mine that I would never ever get married, when we were both 8th graders. I've vowed to be a celibate since my childhood tbh, it's kinda like a religion of mine.

TDMVPDPOY
08-12-2013, 12:54 AM
If I only became a virgin because I gave up, then I gave up the right of being a "man" when I was in the 8th grade. If I remember correct I vowed to a friend of mine that I would never ever get married, when we were both 8th graders. I've vowed to be a celibate since my childhood tbh, it's kinda like a religion of mine.

being chinese and known to have small cocks in the world, did that play a part in ur decision to be celibate cause chinese girls want guys with big dicks and you dont fit into that criteria

TDMVPDPOY
08-12-2013, 01:00 AM
oi Rogue why does ur country and every MMA clown who worship chinese martial art masters like ipman or anything shaolin when they all ran away from wars and shit compared to the common man who took up arms to fight against the invaders?

remember shaolin did jackshit for 1000yrs let alone did nothing when one of the emperors burn it down....

Rogue
08-12-2013, 08:14 AM
Because the majority of those greatest kungfu artists in ancient china were either monks (like Abbot Fangzheng) or some baddest ass Taoists (such as Qiu Chuji and Zhang Sangfeng), all of whom were celibates. Celibates just don't give a shit about politics they don't wanna be the government's pawns on the chess board, which's why.

Rogue
08-12-2013, 08:24 AM
being chinese and known to have small cocks in the world, did that play a part in ur decision to be celibate cause chinese girls want guys with big dicks and you dont fit into that criteria
I've said it many times and I don't mind emphasizing it one more time, that I chose to be a celibate because I wanted to, not because I couldn't get any fine bitches for myself. I would've got a band of them if I wanted.

I've devoted my full heart to Scarlett because I know it damn well that I would never get her as a gf or shit, so if I have to get someone to love I'd rather choose someone (like Scarlett) whom I'd never have a damn chance to get. So I'll be as safe a celibate as the word "safe" gets, tbh. And that was also the REAL reason why Qiao Feng killed his then fiancee, using his own fucking hands. Bitch kept flirting with him and dude had no other choice but to kill her, Qiao would be weak as shit without virginity tbh.

Didn't Qiao love his fiancee? of course he did, but between his bitch's life and his own, he chose the latter, which was an easy choice. Losing virginity would cost him his "kungfu" and would make him weak as a dogshit, and then he would get killed instantly by Duan Yanqing or any 1st-tier kungfu artist. But as long as his virginity was intact, he was just invincible.

TDMVPDPOY
08-12-2013, 09:30 AM
if scarlett = xiao long nu

u be yang guo get cuckhold or you be that taoists celibate fagot who took her virginity?

Rogue
08-12-2013, 05:52 PM
Yang would be my choice anyday of the week definitely, even with one arm gone. That Taoist who fucked the "Dragon girl" was killed later in the novel by that Monk (portrayed by Gordon Liu in that 95' TV series). Dude sacrificed his life to save the girl's and that was a fine compensation for breaking her hymen imho.

But Yang was the baddest ass at the end of the novel imho. Dude won the battle for his country almost single-handedly, literally single-handedly because he had lost an arm. Bitch was probably already too old to fuck (given that ancient people's average life expentancy was much shorter than today's) but Yang would still enjoy his life with her. Just watching the girl, watching the lovely face of the girl I love, watching her smiling to me... would be good enough a reward for me, tbh :cry.

Bro, if I start a "Jing Yong Novels discussion thread" downstairs in the Club, would you please continue our discussion downthere?

TDMVPDPOY
08-12-2013, 10:39 PM
Yang would be my choice anyday of the week definitely, even with one arm gone. That Taoist who fucked the "Dragon girl" was killed later in the novel by that Monk (portrayed by Gordon Liu in that 95' TV series). Dude sacrificed his life to save the girl's and that was a fine compensation for breaking her hymen imho.

But Yang was the baddest ass at the end of the novel imho. Dude won the battle for his country almost single-handedly, literally single-handedly because he had lost an arm. Bitch was probably already too old to fuck (given that ancient people's average life expentancy was much shorter than today's) but Yang would still enjoy his life with her. Just watching the girl, watching the lovely face of the girl I love, watching her smiling to me... would be good enough a reward for me, tbh :cry.

Bro, if I start a "Jing Yong Novels discussion thread" downstairs in the Club, would you please continue our discussion downthere?

yeh no problem man..

Rogue
08-14-2013, 07:46 PM
I know my goddess has many things in common with the jackass president, and I once even started a thread talking about it if I remember correct, here's a brief review and summary

They're both left handers
both avid smokers
both born to immigrant dads
both brainwashed by democrats' fallacious doctrine
both smarter than 99% of the population
They both love self-nude-photographing

http://sandrarose.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/Scarlett-Johansson-nude-photograph.jpg?42e305