PDA

View Full Version : Spurs: Who's fault....

King Nupe
08-09-2013, 03:07 PM
Is it that the Spurs lost Game 6?

I know we laker fans like to clown Jim, but why isn't there more uproar over Kawhi "Future HOF" Leonard?

I mean, all he has to do was make that 1 additional freethrow, and the Spurs would be celebrating their 5th title...

It pissed me off so much because I was riding with the spurs. Then that faggot gets up there and CHOKES away the series.

Has this every happened in NBA History? Has any player EVER missed a Championship clenching FREE THROW????

DMC
08-09-2013, 07:04 PM
How do you get a rape charge AND have to jerk off in the shower?

CubanMustGo
08-09-2013, 07:08 PM
Whose fault is it that Lakerfan doesn't know the difference between "who's" and "whose" ?

Has this every happened in NBA History? Has any player EVER missed a Championship clenching FREE THROW????
Not to mention the inability to construct sentences that actually make sense ...

spurraider21
08-09-2013, 07:16 PM

how do you make a dramatic thread about how you are going to leave this site then come back like nothing happened?

DMC
08-09-2013, 07:22 PM
how do you make a dramatic thread about how you are going to leave this site then come back like nothing happened?

How do you not read said thread and understand it even though a young Jewish lad can (and he's not even interested until I mentioned money)?

In the thread I made the first words were "If the Spurs win,"

You're not an attorney I'm guessing.

elmanutres
08-09-2013, 07:24 PM
hard to blame a young 21 year old. guy was only in his second year. Of course just cause I'm giving him a pass now doesn't mean ill let his ass slide if he does such a thing next time.

Ginobili on the other hand....:bang

spurraider21
08-09-2013, 07:30 PM
How do you not read said thread and understand it even though a young Jewish lad can (and he's not even interested until I mentioned money)?

In the thread I made the first words were "If the Spurs win,"

You're not an attorney I'm guessing.

then why is it that when you first started posting here again by making threads you ended it by saying "p.s. I owe no one a fucking thing since I haven't responded to anyone."

Brunodf
08-09-2013, 07:31 PM
Pop.

TheGreatYacht
08-09-2013, 07:58 PM
Blaming the Game 6 loss on the team is just as ignorant as trying to forget the events as if they never happened. A lot of folks on ST have this “let’s move on or get over it” mentality LOL. Kawhi Leonard said it best “you never get over it.”

Even the most nonbiased NBA fans or non-Spurs fans will be quick to point the fingers at Pop and Manu (except for the retarded Laker trolls downstairs.) I agree that basketball is a team sport and no one is arguing that but Pop and Manu made the most mistakes therefore they are the most responsible for the loss. Eight turnovers and benching the greatest PF of all time can’t be “swept under the rug.”

People that keep trying to spread the blame on the whole team are either Popsuckers or Manutards. Not fair to spread the blame on others that were trying their butt off to win a ring such as Duncan, Kawhi, and TP yet that washed up Manu and senile Pop did everything they can to lose Game 6.
Not like there’s anything interesting to watch on NBA TV. They should show some of the international basketball games going on.

On a serious note, everyone better get used to Game 6. We all know that ESPN and NBA TV will replay highlights of Games 6 & 7 throughout the year on National TV, even when the cHeat play. Stop covering eyes and ears as if it Game 6 never happened.

“Pop and Manu are mostly responsible for one of the biggest heartbreaking losses in NBA Finals history.” Repeat this a million times and I promise that everyone will sleep better. Add the phrase as part of the daily prayer to prepare for what’s to come. Shit, even our own Fox Sports and Sean Ell I ot will remind us of what happened.

“You never get over it.”
- Kawhi Leonard Exactly. Spoelstra imposed his will on Pop. The adjustment that Pop needed to do was to insert Boris Diaw into the starting lineup. Pop panicked and subbed in Gary Neal when Splitter committed that foul on that pump fake by Wade. Diaw did a decent job at defending Lebron for short periods of time. Had Pop made the Diaw adjustment, then Kawhi would have had to guard Wade and Green would guard Mario Chalmers. Manu could've exploited Mike Miller by attacking him with ISO's like he did in Game 5. Fucking senile Pop...smh.

Juggity
08-09-2013, 08:02 PM
Lebron and Ray Allen.

DMC
08-09-2013, 11:17 PM
then why is it that when you first started posting here again by making threads you ended it by saying "p.s. I owe no one a fucking thing since I haven't responded to anyone."

nibble nibble...

You have to use the right bait to catch the right fish.

unforeseen
08-09-2013, 11:25 PM
Whose fault is it that Lakerfan doesn't know the difference between "who's" and "whose" ?

Not to mention the inability to construct sentences that actually make sense ...

Blame it on the decline of public education in CA, which is now ranked third to last (includes 50 states and Washington, D.C.) in the US.

http://www.edsource.org/today/2013/california-drops-to-49th-in-school-spending-in-annual-ed-week-report/25379#.UgXABxYeOlI

ChumpDumper
08-10-2013, 02:54 AM
lol California grammar

Bynumite
08-10-2013, 08:15 AM

How do you get cucked and finance the construction of a gym owned by the dude that cucked you and are completely oblivious to the facts for 3 years?

Arnold Toht
08-10-2013, 08:44 AM
lol California grammar

Only pussies and assholes lodge the grammar indictment

ChumpDumper
08-10-2013, 09:43 AM
Why do lakerfans pretend to be other fans?

TrainOfThought5
08-10-2013, 11:37 AM

Quality inquisition.

Sean Cagney
08-10-2013, 01:59 PM
I won't blame him for missing a FT to lose the series, if they cover the three and get a damn rebound thats a moot point. Pop took his main rebounders out there to cover the three, which they didn't even do by going small.

Juggity
08-10-2013, 04:11 PM

Might be related to the fact that the "pure gold" Lakers brand is looking a little tarnished lately

SpursDynasty
08-10-2013, 08:23 PM
Ginobili and Leonard both missed important free throws.

DMC
08-11-2013, 07:09 AM

So they can look forward to the upcoming season.

Leetonidas
08-11-2013, 07:14 AM
Ginobili. 8 turnovers in what could have been a title-clinching game is inexcusable, any way you look at it

AchillesHeel
08-11-2013, 08:48 AM
Manu, he fucked up the whole game and missed a key ft and turned the ball over in OT (with Spurs being down 2)

Manu deserves to be hanged, or at least take all his titles away, fuck that ****** faggot.