PDA

View Full Version : Illegal immigrant murders US citizen, media cover up

scroteface
08-10-2013, 09:44 PM
Amid the big push for illegal immigration reform and open borders, the mainstream media doesn't want you hearing the truth.

http://www.infowars.com/front-page-wash-post-story-hides-fact-that-alleged-murderer-was-illegal-alien/

Rogue
08-10-2013, 09:57 PM
The fact that Garcia was an illegal alien is central to the story – this was obviously a key factor behind Garcia’s fear that Pham would turn him over to the authorities and therefore a primary motivating cause behind the alleged murder – but the Post makes no mention of it whatsoever, nor does the police report.

It was the fear of being extradited that drove this man to do crimes so... why not just give them all legal status so they don't have no more motives to do such crimes again. Which's the ideology of most liberals, and the president himself as well but...

Why the hell are drugs still illegal??? Just legalize them all so there would be no more gang crimes, no more drug-related crimes and gun crimes would also be significantly reduced as a result.

Jacob1983
08-12-2013, 12:05 AM
So if immigration officials had done their job properly, the victim would still be alive.

TeyshaBlue
08-12-2013, 11:03 AM
lol infowars

mrsmaalox
08-12-2013, 11:06 AM
lol infowars

lol " media cover up". I googled Vanessa Pham and first page hit 10 newspaper articles from last year all stating the suspect was in the country illegally.

Oh, Gee!!
08-12-2013, 11:19 AM
I never heard of this case, therefore the media must be involved in some complex conspiracy to keep me from the truth!!! I bet this goes all the way up to the top.

Winehole23
08-13-2013, 02:42 AM
lol " media cover up". I googled Vanessa Pham and first page hit 10 newspaper articles from last year all stating the suspect was in the country illegally.a cursory google search puts most -- indeed, nearly all -- allegations of MSM cover up to bed.

it's understandable: people who read infowars don't generally believe other news outlets exist.

Winehole23
08-13-2013, 03:14 AM
infowars, otoh, merely aggregates what it does not spin from whole cloth. also, strained glosses of the public record.

DUNCANownsKOBE
08-13-2013, 05:22 AM
lol infowars
There's a ware for your mind!