PDA

View Full Version : Hadadi

barakz21
08-11-2013, 09:23 AM
Was just watching the FIBA Asia Championships between Iran and the Philippines. Dude was was acting all "tough" because he was up against a a very small team that lost its naturalized center to injury. What a joke. :lol

Fwiw, Iran, Philippines and S. Korea are the Asian representatives in next year's WBC in Spain.

mrjap2x
08-11-2013, 09:44 AM
So what should he do act like a pussy?

barakz21
08-11-2013, 09:57 AM
Not sure if you saw "tough". Basically, I meant he was trying to act like he was KG or something.

Uriel
08-11-2013, 10:01 AM
It's pretty funny how in FIBA Asia, it's like he's freaking Goliath, but nothing but a scrub in the NBA. :lol

barakz21
08-11-2013, 10:44 AM
It's pretty funny how in FIBA Asia, it's like he's freaking Goliath, but nothing but a scrub in the NBA. :lol

That was exactly the point I was making, but the other poster didn't seem to get it.

ceperez
08-11-2013, 12:44 PM
That was exactly the point I was making, but the other poster didn't seem to get it.

NBA scrub??? He just got waived by the Suns... anyone know if another NBA team signed him up?

barakz21
08-11-2013, 01:06 PM
As far as signing him up, I haven't heard of any rumors. BUT, I read that he had an injury scare against Jordan. They said he could've stopped playing since they were up 30, but he didn't want to get off the floor since there were rumblings of an NBA scout watching the games. And it turns out there WAS a scout. But the scout said they weren't checking out any particular player, just looking at everybody.

Vash StampedE
08-11-2013, 03:04 PM
Had Douthit not get injured, Philippines would have been the best team in Asia.

Haddadi is tall and that's all. Though I like the game of that another Iran player, Bahrani I think is his name. Good passing skills and has pick and roll game.

barakz21
08-11-2013, 03:34 PM
Had Douthit not get injured, Philippines would have been the best team in Asia.

Haddadi is tall and that's all. Though I like the game of that another Iran player, Bahrani I think is his name. Good passing skills and has pick and roll game.

Yeah, Bahrami, that's it. I wouldn't say "best", but I think they'll probably be a lot tougher for Iran. Losing Douthit to injury really hurts as Aguilar is more of 3-4 and Fajardo's basically a rookie. Douthit really makes a difference, even if his number don't show it. Plays good D, blocks shots, post presence and you can tell he's really got basketball smarts.

OT, mind if I ask, are you Filipino?

jbspurs
08-11-2013, 04:22 PM
Was just watching the FIBA Asia Championships between Iran and the Philippines. Dude was was acting all "tough" because he was up against a a very small team that lost its naturalized center to injury. What a joke. :lol

Fwiw, Iran, Philippines and S. Korea are the Asian representatives in next year's WBC in Spain.

I care less if he act's like that in FIBA asia, Dude can back it up. I think it'll be more annoying if you see him act tough in a league that he can't even play regular min.

Chief Brody
08-11-2013, 04:29 PM
Fucking terrorist

DJR210
08-11-2013, 04:49 PM
Why is this shit upstairs?

racm
08-11-2013, 09:01 PM
Haddadi's biggest issue has always been his conditioning. I saw him walk up the court a few times last night.

barakz21
08-11-2013, 11:11 PM
Haddadi's biggest issue has always been his conditioning. I saw him walk up the court a few times last night.

That and him probably being complacent, since he's basically the "best" big Asia has to offer imho (for some reason, I don't consider Yi as a big), so maybe he feels like he doesn't have to hustle back?

Venti Quattro
08-11-2013, 11:14 PM
Haddadi's a terrorist scrub in the NBA and will remain so in the FIBA WC. Remember when he demanded playing time from the Grizzlies because he said he's a star?

barakz21
08-11-2013, 11:57 PM
Haddadi's a terrorist scrub in the NBA and will remain so in the FIBA WC. Remember when he demanded playing time from the Grizzlies because he said he's a star?

Yup, I haven't forgotten that. I actually thought he'd get waived right then and there, or that that would be his last contract in the NBA. Surprisingly, he got two more contracts after that. And from the Grizzlies too.

ezau
08-12-2013, 05:03 AM

That fucker said that? :lmao

ezau
08-12-2013, 05:05 AM
Bahrami is an NBA-caliber player. Too bad he's already 30 and he's got zero athleticism make the jump. Arsalan Kazemi has the biggest chance of reaching the NBA after Haddadi, IMO.

barakz21
08-12-2013, 07:26 AM
That fucker said that? :lmao

Yep, he said that. Oh, and I guess I gotta agree with you on that. Iran's ex coach, the one who coached them into the 08 olympics said that although Hadadi is Iran's most important player, Kazami is their best and the one who makes them very dangerous. And NBA caliber too.

Baynes
08-12-2013, 07:41 AM
I'm filipino but this sh*t shouldn't be upstairs.

Geez, when pinoys go raging, they'll do any sh*t to get attention

Vash StampedE
08-12-2013, 10:56 AM
^You angry? It's the offseason

barakz21
08-12-2013, 10:59 AM
Then don't comment. It's that easy. I wasn't raging, I was just making an observation.