PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Shaq Blasts Kareem And Wilt - and you wonder why we hate the dude

Koolaid_Man
08-12-2013, 12:09 PM
Dude has the mind of 15 yr little girl...I swear...he will never grow up....gimme Kareem or Wilt any day over Shaq....but I will admit I may have to go with Shaq over Duncan :toast...

Shaq’s most recent blast was directed toward Los Angeles Lakers legends Wilt Chamberlain and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. The four-time NBA champion had a great relationship with the late George Mikan and actually paid for his funeral service back in 2005, but Kareem and Wilt rubbed the former face of the Lakers franchise the wrong way, and that was made abundantly clear by his comments recently.

Apparently, Shaq wasn’t fond of Kareem or Wilt due to their lack of communication with former Lakers center during his time in Los Angeles. Shaq claims neither of the two legendary centers said two things to him during his stint with the Lakers, and the future Hall of Famer used it as motivation.

O’Neal went on twitter and posted a picture on who he believed were the two best Laker centers ever (http://t.co/U3UW928EJx%22%3Epic.twitter.com/U3UW928EJx).
O’Neal purposely blocks off Kareem Abdul-Jabbar’s face with his enormous hand and only O’Neal and George Mikan are visible in the picture.
According to Arash Markazi from ESPN LA (http://www.lakersnation.com/http://espn.go.com/los-angeles/), O’Neal did not have much of a relationship with Kareem Abdul-Jabbar or Wilt Chamberlain.

Arnold Toht
08-12-2013, 12:11 PM
Salty as always. :lol 4-time NBA world champions

RsxPiimp
08-12-2013, 12:32 PM
Shaq's good in my book now. He's been pro Kobe ever since minus that incident at a club.

He publicly said Dr.Buss and not Kobe was the reason he was traded to Miami (salary demands)
Always picked Kobe over Lebron
Called Kobe the greatest player of this generation
Came out clean in his book about the Kobe feud and sounded mature jn the process
Said Durant and Lebron shouldn't be compared to Kobe since Kobe is a living legen

Koolaid_Man
08-12-2013, 12:38 PM
Shaq's good in my book now. He's been pro Kobe ever since minus that incident at a club.

He publicly said Dr.Buss and not Kobe was the reason he was traded to Miami (salary demands)
Came out clean in his book about the Kobe feud and sounded mature jn the process
Said Durant and Lebron shouldn't be compared to Kobe since Kobe is a living legen

It's nice to see him being forced to suck Kobe's dick now that he wants back in LA but I'm still skeptical...I knew all along Shaq was the real problem...jealous of Kobe since day one...just like he got jealous of lil Penny in Orlando...and just like he was about to railroad Eddie Jones and Nick Van Excel before Kobe arrived....Kobe was just too dominant for Shaq to fuck over...he got the media to believe his bullshit but true Laker brass wasn't falling for it...but I don't hate on him 100% because he and Kobe together was the most dominant duo the NBA has ever seen and a Prime Kobe and Shaq would have beat the living shit out of a prime MJ and Pippen..Magic and Kareem is the other duo that could challenge Kobe and Shaq

Koolaid_Man
08-12-2013, 12:43 PM

He was asked this years ago and he's remained firmed...

Q. Who's the better of your three teammates Wade, Lebron, or Kobe?
A. "Wade and Lebron are dawgs but Kobe is a surgical or scientific dawg." - Shaq

Axegrinder
08-12-2013, 12:49 PM
"Dude has the mind of 15 yr little girl...I swear...he will never grow up" Pot calling the kettle black considering the constant infantile homophobic threads you vomit up on this site daily.

resistanze
08-12-2013, 01:14 PM
So Snaq's going after Cap after all that shit Snaq said about the NBA Center pecking order?

Michael Jordan.
08-12-2013, 01:29 PM
Kool acting like he saw Kareem and Wilt play :lol

Katherine Robinson
08-12-2013, 01:35 PM
He is entitled to his opinion as long as he understands Kareem had done more for the Lakers than he had done.

spurraider21
08-12-2013, 01:43 PM
:lol the same laker fans who have no problem calling Shaq "the most dominant force in NBA history" disown him when its convenient

Koolaid_Man
08-12-2013, 01:49 PM
"Dude has the mind of 15 yr little girl...I swear...he will never grow up" Pot calling the kettle black considering the constant infantile homophobic threads you vomit up on this site daily.

Dude is captain of the S.S. Butt Pirate Express...he pillages and he plummets. He leaves no prisoners alives as he captures the bounty and shares the booty with his shipmates.

lefty
08-12-2013, 02:25 PM
:lol the same laker fans who have no problem calling Shaq "the most dominant force in NBA history" disown him when its convenient
This :lol

Laker fan :lol

ohmwrecker
08-12-2013, 03:30 PM
Kool acting like he saw Kareem and Wilt play :lol

He didn't even know who they were a couple of years ago. He's a post-Shaq Lakerfan.

spurraider21
08-12-2013, 03:33 PM
if not for shaq kobe would have been ringless at age 30. would have been considered another tmac, vince carter. isntead coattailed his way to 3 rings early.

Buddy Mignon
08-12-2013, 03:34 PM
Kareem 6
Snaq 4

Kareem... top center, leading scorer, and most dominant move of all time.
Snaq... most dominant dunk.

Kareem has legendary movies under his belt... streets named after him and a golden statue in his honor at staples.
Snaq has wack ass records, garbage movies and his jersey hung up in the rafters backwards.

This nigga is envious.

dqI13NnIkNs
RBRJ2qCx5VM
L2U4JSrpO78

Backwards Jersey Retirement!!!
iFO3v-LGWIw
cHLp0X3FfMU

This is how he will always be remembered!!!

LW7UgPNV0A8

ohmwrecker
08-12-2013, 03:37 PM
It's a good thing Kobe didn't play in the showtime era. He would of run Kareem out of town.

Axegrinder
08-12-2013, 03:57 PM
Dude is captain of the S.S. Butt Pirate Express...he pillages and he plummets. He leaves no prisoners alives as he captures the bounty and shares the booty with his shipmates. Ya, we get it..you enjoy getting your shit pushed in, but spare us your infatuations

lefty
08-12-2013, 05:30 PM
It's a good thing Kobe didn't play in the showtime era. He would of run Kareem out of town.
lol Kareem would have elbowed him in the mouth before he could run out anyone

ambchang
08-13-2013, 06:55 AM

I would be more concerned about him contacting HIV thru all of that raping.

The 80s were pretty bad in terms of stds and drugs.

ohmwrecker
08-13-2013, 08:57 AM
I would be more concerned about him contacting HIV thru all of that raping.

The 80s were pretty bad in terms of stds and drugs.

I wouldn't be that concerned about it.

ShowtimeFan
08-13-2013, 01:24 PM
Eh, it's pretty obvious who had the better career, but what about peak? Prime Shaq was one of the best I've ever seen. Some days you just couldn't argue with his self proclaimed title of M.D.E.