PDA

View Full Version : Bulls: Raging in the office

BUMP
08-13-2013, 06:13 PM
Is there anybody else like me who likes to rage out of control in the office? And if so, how does it usually take place?

For me, it kind of varies depending on who I see first. After tying down the secretary, raping her with no lube, and throwing her out the window I usually punch a hole in the computer window and shove the first co-worker I see through the screen. This usually results in fatal cuts around the esophagus and I then slowly collect the blood in the centrifuge for later, personal use. After this has taken place, I take the coffee pot, gouge out the boss's eyes, and pour in the boiling coffee usually resulting in permanent damage.

This is just the standard rage fit I get, sometimes it's worse.

Leon Black
08-13-2013, 06:25 PM
Sup brah?? Post the mav krews qualifications tbqfh

Koolaid_Man
08-13-2013, 07:10 PM
Is there anybody else like me who likes to rage out of control in the office? And if so, how does it usually take place?

For me, it kind of varies depending on who I see first. After tying down the secretary, raping her with no lube, and throwing her out the window I usually punch a hole in the computer window and shove the first co-worker I see through the screen. This usually results in fatal cuts around the esophagus and I then slowly collect the blood in the centrifuge for later, personal use. After this has taken place, I take the coffee pot, gouge out the boss's eyes, and pour in the boiling coffee usually resulting in permanent damage.

This is just the standard rage fit I get, sometimes it's worse.

Now time for The real story of how your office rage transpires: :lol

w3yjHD6psuE

baseline bum
08-13-2013, 07:30 PM
I don't know man; I got sent to HR last time.

krispinwah
08-13-2013, 07:53 PM
I don't even want to begin to talk about raging in the office or at home.

irishock
08-13-2013, 07:57 PM

The Rabid Wolverine

Rogue
08-13-2013, 08:49 PM
Life for graduate students is just miserable imho, especially those majoring in physics. I knew some graduates students majoring in physics in college while I was still an undergraduate, I knew them because I also majored in that shit back then. They had to spend nearly all their time in the fucking lab doing meaningless experiments over and over again. It was like a place where guys behaved like girls, and the few girls acted like guys... the sex boudary was completely blurred. I felt as if my head was about to explode after spending just half a year something working with them, and those people had to be there for 2 or 3 years which sounded just horrible to me tbh. I'm really feeling lucky and satisfied that I've quit that shit, once and for all. Maybe I'll write some articles, or sci-fi novels concerning physics, or the life of those physics nerds later in my writing career but no way would I ever become one of them

Bill_Brasky
08-13-2013, 09:21 PM

:lmao

elmanutres
08-13-2013, 09:40 PM
http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Office_6c9d69_547436.gif

krispinwah
08-13-2013, 10:40 PM
The Rabid Wolverine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qSVtrc_73Y