PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Current/Past NBA players that you wish death on?

irishock
08-13-2013, 07:56 PM
?

Rogue
08-13-2013, 08:53 PM
Never wish death on anyone. I ain't a saint and I also have people in my life whom I don't like, but I don't need to wish them dead. They will all die sooner or later, just make sure you'll live longer then you'll be able to cheer for their deaths. Wish death on them? no, your wish won't kill anyone I mean, it's totally meaningless to wish death on them

RsxPiimp
08-13-2013, 09:03 PM
I could never wish this upon anyone. I did at one point hoped floppers like harden and cp3 to have career ending injuries.

six fo
08-13-2013, 09:08 PM
Never wish death on anyone. I ain't a saint and I also have people in my life whom I don't like, but I don't need to wish them dead. They will all die sooner or later, just make sure you'll live longer then you'll be able to cheer for their deaths. Wish death on them? no, your wish won't kill anyone I mean, it's totally meaningless to wish death on them

this..

jk lebron

Stalin
08-13-2013, 09:25 PM
so many too choose from.. where to begin..Nazi dirk, kobe, turtlehead terry, kg, thunder team, etc..

elmanutres
08-13-2013, 09:34 PM
wishing death on someone ain't cool. a more appropriate title would be "current nba players you would love to see their careers crumble?"