PDA

View Full Version : Heat: Kobe thrilla in manila press conference

AchillesHeel
08-14-2013, 09:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUavuKioEKc

quality sucks but sound is good.

RsxPiimp
08-14-2013, 09:24 AM
yeah boy. kobe loves the philippines its amazing he spends so much time there considering we a 3rd world country. I don't think there has been a star athlete of his magnitude that sincerely loves filipinos/philippines and spends time there for charity work. even boston celtic fan manny pacquiao couldn' t resist this laker legend, he had the best chefs in manila prepare a breakfast for kobe.

I also wouldn't be surprised if kobe's tappin some fine ass pussy over there.

Rogue
08-14-2013, 09:27 AM
Philippines a 3rd world country? yes, but there're many countries far worse like those countries in Africa where my goddess has been multiple times. Those countries belong to the 4th word or even the 5th world maybe.

irishock
08-14-2013, 09:29 AM
Philippines a 3rd world country? yes, but there're many countries far worse like those countries in Africa where my goddess has been multiple times. Those countries belong to the 4th word or even the 5th world maybe.

She's probably there just for publicity and PR reasons.

Vash StampedE
08-14-2013, 11:00 AM
I'm assuming you're an American and so, I wonder if you ever have made any significant contributions to your country for your country, the all-great USA, to even consider you a valuable citizen of theirs.

Buddy Mignon
08-14-2013, 11:04 AM
yeah boy. kobe loves the philippines its amazing he spends so much time there considering we a 3rd world country. I don't think there has been a star athlete of his magnitude that sincerely loves filipinos/philippines and spends time there for charity work. even boston celtic fan manny pacquiao couldn' t resist this laker legend, he had the best chefs in manila prepare a breakfast for kobe.

I also wouldn't be surprised if kobe's tappin some fine ass pussy over there.

Think again pal... I love the shit out of some pinoy pussy. I bet more than Kobe does.

Vash StampedE
08-14-2013, 11:04 AM
Apparently, it worked.

Rogue
08-14-2013, 07:18 PM
Really? the pics say differently imho

http://www.oxfam.org/sites/www.oxfam.org/files/imagecache/middlewidth/68427scr-scarlett-460.jpg

My goddess is an Oxfam ambassador

http://www.digitaljournal.com/img/2/4/2/6/4/5/i/9/5/6/p-large/68400scr.jpg

http://imnotobsessed.com/wp-content/uploads/scarlett_johansson320.jpg

irishock
08-14-2013, 09:21 PM
that first pic looks legit photoshopped :lol

elmanutres
08-14-2013, 09:24 PM
Think again pal... I love the shit out of some pinoy pussy. I bet more than Kobe does.
too bad your phaggot ass can't get any you cuck

barakz21
08-14-2013, 09:31 PM
Yup, he's the only NBA superstar I know of who's been there time and again. As far as I remember, the players who've been there on tours in recent years are Kobe, Lebron, Arenas, TMAC, Harden, Gordon, and I think DRose is going there sometime this year. Then a team consisting of Kobe, Fisher, Derrick Williams, CP3, KD, Javale McGee, and Tyreke Evans.

Rogue
08-14-2013, 10:00 PM
that first pic looks legit photoshopped :lol
The solar radiation was probably just too strong maybe (which warped the color and made it look fake), and it hurts my heart to think she was exposed in such a terrible environment tbh. :cry (Or maybe sunshine just can't do no harm to her, since she's a daughter of Apollo's) If my goddess ever runs for the US presidency I would sell my house and use the money stumping for her all around the country, until she gets elected.

lefty
08-14-2013, 10:19 PM
Shield agent .... Nick Fury
Oxfam ambassador .... African men

Dam Natasha is looking for black dicks :lol
Clint Barton :lol
Cucked :lol

m>s
08-14-2013, 10:39 PM
Shield agent .... Nick Fury
Oxfam ambassador .... African men

Dam Natasha is looking for black dicks :lol
Clint Barton :lol
Cucked :lol
Heart belonging to Obama :lol
Goddess :lol
No college degree :lol
Shitty broken voice :lol
Ugly tattoos :lol
Smoking weed :lol
New York :lol
Nude photos leaked :lol
Suing French author for using her name in his book :lol

RsxPiimp
08-14-2013, 10:44 PM
Heart belonging to Obama :lol
Goddess :lol
No college degree :lol
Shitty broken voice :lol
Ugly tattoos :lol
Smoking weed :lol
New York :lol
Nude photos leaked :lol
Suing French author for using her name in his book :lol

damn, thats some hiroshima truth bombs there, whats up Rogue :lol

m>s
08-14-2013, 11:05 PM
damn, thats some hiroshima truth bombs there, whats up Rogue (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14710) :lol
Too obvious, :lol should've put more efforts in hiding my posting style tbh. I just couldn't say anything bad about "goddess" while posting as Rogue, nor would I wanna say anything against my valuable genuineness, so I have to leave the job to this troll account. Even Rogue can't pretend as if his "goddess" were a perfect person, tbh. She also has flaws just like everyone of us. I'm an honest man so I can't just turn a blind eye to the glaring facts, tbh.

DMC
08-15-2013, 03:46 PM

publicity AND PR reasons?