4. rockets
5. grizzlies
6. warriors
7. nuggets
8. wolves

12. lakers

12th I see..
— Kobe Bryant (@kobebryant) August 14, 2013

last time bspn ranked kobe at #7 on their top 10 list, da mamba came back and had the best and efficient individual season of his career. bspn ranked him 3rd after that :lol

I like the fact the lakers are underdogs, they gonna surprise a lot of people when they hit 50 wins and ends up with that 6th seed and beat either the spurs, clippers or rockets in the first round :toast

HarlemHeat37
08-14-2013, 01:06 PM
I got:

1- San Antonio(anywhere in the top 3)
2- LA Clippers(anywhere in the top 3)
3- OKC Sisterfuckers(anywhere in the top 3)
4- Houston(anywhere in the top 5)
5- Memphis
6- Golden State(5 to 7)
7- Denver(5 to 7)
8- Dallas(anywhere from 7 to 12)

9- Portland (7 to 12)
10- New Orleans (8 to 12)
11- LA Lakers (8 to 12)
12- Minnesota (8 to 12)
13- Sacramento
14- Utah
15- Phoenix

Michael Jordan.
08-14-2013, 01:07 PM
:lol The Lakers were looking at not making it at all last year BECAUSE of Kobe
:lol Kobe's sensitive ass

RsxPiimp
08-14-2013, 01:13 PM
Damn nigga mj is relentless:lol

spurraider21
08-14-2013, 01:45 PM
I like the fact the lakers are underdogs, they gonna surprise a lot of people when they hit 50 wins and ends up with that 6th seed and beat either the spurs, clippers or rockets in the first round :toast

:lmao

so you start by bitching about how low you are ranked then say you like it?

Clipper Nation
08-14-2013, 01:49 PM
We all heard the same shit from Lakerfan last year, and the end result was The Skunking, The Begging, and The Rejection :lol

RsxPiimp
08-14-2013, 02:07 PM
We all heard the same shit from Lakerfan last year, and the end result was The Skunking, The Begging, and The Rejection :lol

hey man, bspn also had the lakers winning the title last year and we all know how that turned out :lol all im sayin is I know the lakers will shock a lot of people this year.:toast

RD2191
08-14-2013, 02:59 PM
Why do people keep on overrating the garbage Clippers? CP3 is always destroyed by TP9 and the Spurs always own the Clips, get over it ESPN. CP3 and Blake Griffin will never lead the Clips to a title.

DMC
08-14-2013, 03:36 PM
Why do people keep on overrating the garbage Clippers? CP3 is always destroyed by TP9 and the Spurs always own the Clips, get over it ESPN. CP3 and Blake Griffin will never lead the Clips to a title.

Truth bomb

Clipper Nation
08-14-2013, 03:40 PM
Who's overrating the Clippers? Most NBA fans talk about them like they're some D-League team, Chris Broussard spent half the offseason stirring up shit about CP3 leaving, Bill Simmons threw a public tantrum about the Doc trade, Stephen A. called Blake "soft," and Barkley rips them a new one every time they're on TNT :lol

resistanze
08-14-2013, 03:44 PM
12th I see..
— Kobe Bryant (@kobebryant) August 14, 2013

Kobe taking mental notes.

StrengthAndHonor
08-14-2013, 03:46 PM

Sad truth is the Clippers only have a punchers chance in winning a title. Unlike the Spurs, Miami and Lakers dynasties, this team, though well built just doesn't have the true characteristics of an NBA Champion, but that doesn't mean they can't. I have them reaching the Finals this year only to lose to the Heat or perhaps Brooklyn.

Clippers need a bruiser down low. As long as we have DJ, those question mark and doubts will never leave the Clipperland.

StrengthAndHonor
08-14-2013, 03:50 PM
Spurs are ranked a bit high. After giving their all last year, I don't expect them to keep that same intensity next year.

My ranking

1. Clippers (If healthy)
2. OKC
3. Warriors
4. Rockets
5. Memphis
6. Spurs
7. Portland
8. Lakers or Wolves

Espn is putting too much faith in Denver. They lost their best player, Gallinari is out till December or January and they have a rookie coach.

baseline bum
08-14-2013, 03:54 PM
Spurs are ranked a bit high. After giving their all last year, I don't expect them to keep that same intensity next year.

My ranking

1. Clippers (If healthy)
2. OKC
3. Warriors
4. Rockets
5. Memphis
6. Spurs
7. Portland
8. Lakers or Wolves

Espn is putting too much faith in Denver. They lost their best player, Gallinari is out till December or January and they have a rookie coach.

I think you're really overrating Golden State. They're a Curry injury from being crap, and he's the league-leading china doll tbh. And I don't see Iguodala being such a great fit since he's not much of a jumpshooter. They should have stuck with Jack and Landry instead of paying Iguodala almost $13 million this season when he is about to hit the wrong side of 30. I don't see the point in signing him since Barnes is a nice prospect at the position.

timtonymanu
08-14-2013, 04:04 PM
I think you're really overrating Golden State. They're a Curry injury from being crap, and he's the league-leading china doll tbh. And I don't see Iguodala being such a great fit since he's not much of a jumpshooter. They should have stuck with Jack and Landry instead of paying Iguodala almost $13 million this season when he is about to hit the wrong side of 30. I don't see the point in signing him since Barnes is a nice prospect at the position.

This.

It's great news for the Spurs that Jack and Landry left. They really gave the Spurs problems in their series. I wouldn't put the Warriors as locks just yet.

IMO,

Top 3 is Spurs, Clippers, and Thunder. Any of them could be the #1 seed.

4. Rockets
5. Grizzlies
6 - 7 (Warriors, Blazers, or Nuggets)
8 (Lakers, Mavs, Pelicans)

Arnold Toht
08-14-2013, 04:29 PM
:lol doesn't matter how the West pans out since the Heat are threepeating

StrengthAndHonor
08-14-2013, 05:25 PM

They're a bit high in my ranking but only because I don't think the rest of the Western Conference team can do better not because I think GSW are elite like OKC and the Clippers (Yes, homer pick).

Houston may eventually end up with the 3rd seed but other than that I just don't think Memphis and San Antonio will have a better season than GS.

irishock
08-14-2013, 05:28 PM
:lol doesn't matter how the West pans out since the Heat are threepeating

says the lakerfan accusing spurfan of bandwagoning the heat :lol

Rogue
08-14-2013, 08:16 PM
Dallas will be as safe a playoff team as Warriors and the Rockets imho, all of who belong in the 3rd tier of the west, with OKC/Monkeyball/Memphis in the 2nd tier and the Spurs belong in a class of their own. #8 seed will be open for competition among several teams that are gonna include Minny, Denver, Lakers, Pelicans and possibly Blazers.