PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone else think...

tw05baller
07-20-2005, 10:00 PM
that the Mr. Dictionary thing is getting old? :rolleyes

Suns Fan
07-20-2005, 10:03 PM

what's your Defeinition of old? :lmao

midgetonadonkey
07-20-2005, 10:06 PM
The Mr. Dictionary thing is getting old. As is the Mr. Furly, Larry Dallas, Johnny Tightlips, Mr. Roper and all the other T.V. characters that have plagued this forum.

tw05baller
07-20-2005, 10:07 PM
yeah johnny tightlips is really, really, stupid

midgetonadonkey
07-20-2005, 10:10 PM
I bet he has nothing to say about this thread.

Vincent Vega
07-20-2005, 10:17 PM
The Mr. Dictionary thing is getting old. As is the Mr. Furly, Larry Dallas, Johnny Tightlips, Mr. Roper and all the other T.V. characters that have plagued this forum.

Isnt Mia Wallace a T.V. character?

Jules Winnfield
07-20-2005, 10:17 PM
Isnt Mia Wallace a T.V. character?

Yeah, she usta be an actress.

Vincent Vega
07-20-2005, 10:18 PM
Yeah, she usta be an actress.

She ever do anything I woulda saw?

midgetonadonkey
07-20-2005, 10:18 PM
Lame ass shit.

Jules Winnfield
07-20-2005, 10:19 PM
She ever do anything I woulda saw?

I think her biggest deal was she starred in a pilot.

Vincent Vega
07-20-2005, 10:19 PM
I think her biggest deal was she starred in a pilot.

What's a pilot?

Jules Winnfield
07-20-2005, 10:20 PM
What's a pilot?

Well, you know the shows on TV?

Vincent Vega
07-20-2005, 10:20 PM
Well, you know the shows on TV?

I don't watch TV.

Jules Winnfield
07-20-2005, 10:21 PM
I don't watch TV.

Yes, but you're aware that there's an invention called television, and on that invention they show shows?

Vincent Vega
07-20-2005, 10:21 PM
Yes, but you're aware that there's an invention called television, and on that invention they show shows?

Yeah.

Felipe
07-20-2005, 10:22 PM
Meester Roper and Meester Furley me vuelven loco...

Jules Winnfield
07-20-2005, 10:23 PM
Yeah.

Well, the way they pick the shows on TV is they make one show, and that show's called a pilot. And they show that one show to the people who pick the shows, and on the strength of that one show, they decide if they want to make more shows. Some get accepted and become TV programs, and some don't, and become nothing.

She starred in one of the ones that became nothing.

Felipe
07-20-2005, 10:24 PM
only pilot i know is pilot light

mouse
07-20-2005, 10:27 PM
The Mr. Dictionary thing is getting old. As is the Mr. Furly, Larry Dallas, Johnny Tightlips, Mr. Roper

yes and I am sure your the life of the forum.

and all the other T.V. characters that have plagued this forum.

plagued the forum? More like carried it, where would this forum be w/o all those folks you just mentioned? It would be dead with cheesy topics by DrawnBoy and Mookie, those two homo's sharing zoning info on the Bexar county housing development district, as they wax thier carotts to a city map. oh! ....and maybe an occasional Fuck you post from sequ.

maybe your just jealous cuz daddy won't let you have another screen name.
what ever the case may be , it's obvious your missing your home at the cantina :lmao

you want to talk old? here's old..........pull the trigger already

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/1408/freddydeath2co.jpg

Mr. Dictionary
07-20-2005, 11:30 PM

Main Entry: weasel mother fucker piece of shit

1.a weasel mother fucker piece of shit is a lying person who , on a regular basis, slips their 'ol willy into their mother, and they are pretty much worthless as well

your daddy was a weasel mother fucker piece of shit, every day he would come home with stolen food from 7-11, bone gramma, and then just sleep.

Clandestino
07-20-2005, 11:31 PM
Main Entry: weasel mother fucker piece of shit

1.a weasel mother fucker piece of shit is a lying person who , on a regular basis, slips their 'ol willy into their mother, and they are pretty much worthless as well

your daddy was a weasel mother fucker piece of shit, every day he would come home with stolen food from 7-11, bone gramma, and then just sleep.

:lmao

Sense
07-20-2005, 11:33 PM

Those are all Mouse.....

sad you didn't notice that.

Kori Ellis
07-20-2005, 11:38 PM
I don't get posters starting threads in the Club bitching about what is posted in the Club. The Club is a free-for-all forum. There's threads about jacking off, copkillers and the rain. If you don't like a topic, don't open it. If you don't like a poster, put them on your ignore list. If you don't like a post, scroll. And if you don't like this forum, leave.

It's simple.

Kori Ellis
07-20-2005, 11:41 PM
Those are all Mouse.....

sad you didn't notice that.

No. They aren't all Mouse. For example, Mr. Dictionary isn't Mouse. Chevy Tahoe isn't Mouse.

tw05baller
07-20-2005, 11:44 PM
The Club (45 Viewing)
Discuss anything that is on your mind. Let it all hang out :)

Mr. Dictionary
07-20-2005, 11:45 PM
Main Entry: tw05baller
also known as:uni-baller or baller block

1. A man and/or boy who gets their testicle knocked out usually by a girl. So the person only has one testicle.
2. cock block. When someone baller blocks you they are hindering your attempt to get your mack on with a member of the opposite sex. This heinous crime is punishable by castration, Chinese water torture, slow painful death, or community service.
3. A man and/or boy who cannot make up their own screen name do to the fact that they are not creative enough, usually results in ridiculing of other imaginative screen names
4. Gay sex

John Ed got his left nut knocked out by Anniela during Lunch, now he takes the title as tw05baller.

Mr. Dictionary
07-20-2005, 11:53 PM
I don't get posters starting threads in the Club bitching about what is posted in the Club. The Club is a free-for-all forum. There's threads about jacking off, copkillers and the rain. If you don't like a topic, don't open it. If you don't like a poster, put them on your ignore list. If you don't like a post, scroll. And if you don't like this forum, leave.

It's simple.

Main Entry: Kori Ellis

1. A badass.
2. Sympathetic to dictionarys around the world.
3. The best.

Kori Ellis won the Nobel Peace Prize for her understanding of the little guys.

Johnny Tightlips
07-21-2005, 12:03 AM
I bet he has nothing to say about this thread.

i say alotta things

Zombie Terri Schiavo
07-21-2005, 12:05 AM
Main Entry: tw05baller
also known as:uni-baller or baller block

1. A man and/or boy who gets their testicle knocked out usually by a girl. So the person only has one testicle.
2. cock block. When someone baller blocks you they are hindering your attempt to get your mack on with a member of the opposite sex. This heinous crime is punishable by castration, Chinese water torture, slow painful death, or community service.
3. A man and/or boy who cannot make up their own screen name do to the fact that they are not creative enough, usually results in ridiculing of other imaginative screen names
4. Gay sex

John Ed got his left nut knocked out by Anniela during Lunch, now he takes the title as tw05baller.

Even my sad dead ass laughed at this ^ :lmao

Jim Rome
07-21-2005, 12:10 AM
TYPICAL.

YOU SPURSIES SAY YOU WANT TO STOP THE TROLLS.

GREAT, JUST MAKE A THREAD THAT INVITES THEM ALL TO COME ONLINE AND POST.

BRILLIANT.

DO YOU THINK THE FACT THAT I'M TYPING ON MY BLACKBERRY MAKES IT ANY EASIER TO SORT THROUGH ALL THESE POINTLESS POSTS?

LISTEN--IF YOU WANT TO SEE TROLLS, DO ME A FAVOR, GO DOWN TO YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD BRIDGE, AND STAY OFF OF SPURSTALK.

NOW IF YOU'LL EXCUSE ME, I HAVE TO LEAVE A VOICEMAIL FOR KOBE BRYANT TO APPEAR ON MY SHOW, THE JIM ROME SHOW, IN A COUPLE WEEKS.

Johnny_Blaze_47
07-21-2005, 12:11 AM
Why not on Jim Rome Is Burning?

Bo Malette
07-21-2005, 12:12 AM
im going to kick tw05baller's ass

then settle down for a nice can of whoopass on him again

then i might move on to mookie

Jim Rome
07-21-2005, 12:13 AM
Why not on Jim Rome Is Burning?

HILARIOUS.

DO YOU EVEN LISTEN TO MY 3 HOUR LONG RADIO SHOW?

TYPICAL.

Johnny_Blaze_47
07-21-2005, 12:14 AM
HILARIOUS.

DO YOU EVEN LISTEN TO MY 3 HOUR LONG RADIO SHOW?

TYPICAL.

Yeah, actually, I do.

Once 11 a.m. rolls around, if I'm by a radio, it's either on 1300-AM (Austin) or Ticket 760.

Do I get the huge e-mail tomorrow?

Jim Rome
07-21-2005, 12:16 AM
Do I get the huge e-mail tomorrow?

FUNNY.

Shelly
07-21-2005, 09:17 AM
Mr. Dictionary should try online dating. Check out this babe's website (http://dictionary.reference.com/)

Jimcs50
07-21-2005, 09:36 AM

Are you talking about Travis?

Sense
07-21-2005, 12:48 PM
No. They aren't all Mouse. For example, Mr. Dictionary isn't Mouse. Chevy Tahoe isn't Mouse.

Followers? :rolleyes

ALVAREZ6
07-21-2005, 01:00 PM
2. Sympathetic to dictionarys around the world.

How can a dictionary not know how to spell dictionaries????